PDA

View Full Version : One World, One Passport, Yes Please!

TelosianEmbrace
3rd January 2016, 12:07
It's concepts like these that highlight how artificial and controlled our world is. The issuance of a world passport that is accepted by all countries would so quickly change the world dynamic, bringing down boundaries that are only real because we have given away our power to manifest a reality that works for us.

Ecuador is the first country which is going to recognise Universal Citizenship Passport. Other countries should think about recognising it. If humans move forward, there will be no national border to restrict movement of humans. Universal Passport may look like a fiction today, but one day it will definitely be reality.

www.freethoughtblogs.com/taslima/2013/05/24/one-world-one-passport/

Sunny-side-up
3rd January 2016, 12:59
I always used to like the idea of a One-World-Passport, but now with the desire of TPTW and their forced One-World-New-Order!
well I think it would only help their plans and desires!

After they have gone, after their One-World-New-Order has gone, then we can come together freely,
and have a real One-World-Passport!

just my views.

Cardillac
3rd January 2016, 13:22
if the world became one united unit/country we wouldn't need passports; passports are for entering/exiting various countries defined by political boundaries;

there could/would never be a one-world passport; instead it would just be "your papers, please" (probably in a microchip embedded somewhere on your body) verifying your identity as a person-

then consider the goals of the New World Order- enough said-

please be well all-

Larry

Matt P
3rd January 2016, 13:45
Good point Larry. If the organized crime syndicate that is controlling this world is defeated and the world united in peace...and if our hidden history and technology is released and we are allowed to join the collection of species around the universe as a single planetary people...THEN, as we are traveling from planet to planet and welcoming other planets' races here (openly) we will probably need a one world passport. Until then, we know what they mean by it: control.

Matt

Hervé
3rd January 2016, 14:19
if the world became one united unit/country we wouldn't need passports; passports are for entering/exiting various countries defined by political boundaries;

there could/would never be a one-world passport; instead it would just be "your papers, please" (probably in a microchip embedded somewhere on your body) verifying your identity as a person-

then consider the goals of the New World Order- enough said-

please be well all-

Larry

Hey, wait a minute... what if i want to go visit Venus, Jupiter, or Arcturus? I'll probably need a visa... right?

WhiteLove
3rd January 2016, 15:51
One world, no passport. Yes please!

Carmody
3rd January 2016, 16:22
Well, it's a step in the right direction, one born under the constraints of the moment.

shadowstalker
3rd January 2016, 17:23
Truly a fully integrated word would not have a need for a passport. It's just another way to track people.
When I hear the words one world passport I imagine space travel to other worlds like to other countries.
So if we are not to travel to other worlds then what is the point?

wnlight
3rd January 2016, 18:17
I just took a trip from Ecuador to Peru, to Argentina, to Uruguay, to Argentina again, to Chile, to Peru
again and then back home in Ecuador - all on my USA passport. Nice trip, BTW.
It is clear to me that passports are simply a means of control. But they all do it.
Also, I cannot drop my USA passport without having a passport from some other country.
I must be labeled as a citizen of SOME country or face severe restrictions to my life.

"I am a citizen of the world and my nationality is goodwill." - Socrates

East Sun
3rd January 2016, 18:32
In my opinion this is another step toward OWO manipulation.

'They' are not going to implement anything except what furthers their agenda.

Cardillac
3rd January 2016, 21:38
just to clarify my original point: we're talking about a one world passport for travel on planet Earth (or am I clueless about the original intention of this thread?) and NOT extraterrestrial travel to other planets...

continue to be well all-

Larry

Patrikas
3rd January 2016, 23:38
From Jim Stone Website concerning the WSA Passport:

The WSA passport has been proven legitimate
UPDATE
To this date, the WSA passport has been accepted, without question for ALL identification purposes 100 percent of the time. Here is a list of things it has been accepted for:

1. Scheduling an appearance in court, in the U.S.

2. By the police as legitimate ID, the SECOND time my butt went into a sling. Upon release it was returned and was the ONLY ID the police used (it was the only ID I had). They accepted it, the court accepted it, the WSA passport is REAL and if it was not the police would have taken it. PERIOD.

3. My wife, who worked for the U.S. embassy in Saudi Arabia recognized it immediately as legitimate, and it took me a while to actually believe it would be universally accepted. She got furious with me for having her present ID's for hotels and badgered me to just use the WSA passport. So finally I did. The first time I used it was to check in to a Red Roof Inn. After that, several hostels in D.C.

It was then accepted at the border of Mexico and worked to get a visa.

It was then accepted for Western Union payments. Then Moneygram. Then to be issued a frequent user card by a bank for reciept of Western Union and Moneygram donations from people who read the site.

It was then accepted as identification for entry into the Russian embassy in Mexico City.

Bottom line? The WSA passport is my lifeline. Without it I would be screwed. It's a real passport, no if's or buts. And it's no more potentially fake than any other passport. The WSA passport is as valid as any other, and the ability to use it for EVERYTHING so far proves it. It has NEVER been rejected for any reason. Bottom line? If it takes a notary or a birth certificate to get it, how much more real could it get?
I cannot find the link on his site as i copied this years ago Cheers

Chester
4th January 2016, 05:33
here ya go -

http://www.worldservice.org/docpass.html?s=1

TelosianEmbrace
4th January 2016, 06:44
OK, I'd like to qualify my position. Last night when I posted this, I was tired and wasn't thinking to my full capacity. :whistle:

Upon reflection, there should be no need for a passport of any kind. Everyone born on Earth should have the right to move freely anywhere upon (Or under or above) her surface without any need for documentation of any sort. Indeed, we should be able to freely visit Venus, Jupiter, Arcturus or anywhere else if we have a vibration that aligns with the destination.

There, I feel better now!

wnlight
4th January 2016, 18:30
TelosianEmbrace, You may be predicting a very near future. (On Earth, that is.)