PDA

View Full Version : Swissindo - Double Happiness - The Blessing Given For ESTWO (S2) Gold-Backed Global Currency

Cjay
3rd January 2016, 16:15
A new gold-backed global currency, ESTWO (pronounced S2), is several steps closer to being released after The Blessing was given and received, with love.

To all whom these presents come,

Be it known that The Blessing underwrites the ESTWO, the new global currency backed by physical gold. It serves as a declaration for the foundation of a conscious economy, based on the positive uses of currency in service of and for the betterment of humanity.

It is with the permission of our ancestors, our brothers and sisters of Mother Earth, Father Sky and across all planetary systems, that our conscious intent for the distribution of abundance via the ESTWO global currency, be underwritten and protected by the remembering of The Blessing.

May the gift of The Blessing and Payments 1-11 by H.M.MR. SINO.AS”2”.IR.SOEGIHARTONOTONEGORO,ST-M1 be energetically sealed by ATAHARI BERSINAR TERANG* as a manifest symbol of love, compassion, kindness, empathy, generosity, co-operation, understanding and living in harmony with nature and each other in an enduring peace for the protection of all people and the earth itself.

From this moment, the ESTWO transforms all illusionary forms of value into instruments of service, respect, honour and truth for the benefit of all consciousness. It represents the honest, equal and fair exchange of energy in care and wisdom, so that he who gives becomes the receiver.

The ESTWO will be credited to all nations and all people to any extent necessary to provide clean air, abundant healthy water and food, clothing, housing, energy, communication, transportation, health care, education, infrastructure, environmental repair and a guaranteed basic income for all.

Every exchange shall be carried by an angel and serve as a reminder of our individual and collective blessings.

Let it be done
So it be done
So it is done
*ATAHARI (MATAHARI) BERSINAR TERANG translates approximately to BRIGHT SUNLIGHT

One Global EsTwo is backed by gold worth $225 USD.
1,000 Global Estwo is worth $225,000 USD.
See some denominations of the currency in the context of The Blessing.
qObG5iZk_QE
Full document (21 pages): http://www.scribd.com/doc/294392586/The-Blessing-Double-Happiness

The Treaty of Peaceful Nations
The release of Payments 1-11 and the ESTWO currency will be celebrated at a months-long Treaty Event to be held in Solo, Indonesia at a date to be announced, around the 2nd quarter of 2016 or mid 2016.

One of the treaties that may be signed at the event is the Treaty of Peaceful Nations.
http://swissindo.net/the-treaty-of-peaceful-nations/

Costumes are being tailor-made for the Treaty Event. The costume designs were published here:
http://alangjr042.blogspot.co.id/2015/11/un-gse-treaty-event-costums-designs.html
and in this video:
bulcYr8d1GQ

Nasu
4th January 2016, 06:08
This whole mr Sino thing doesn't pass the smell test to me. The date for action seems to constantly creep. Now there is going to be a month long treaty sometime in the middle of this year... Not action mind you, just talk about the action.. A treaty with who exactly? It doesn't make sense. If the intention is backed by the supposed vast treasure, why not just do it. No country within or affiliated to the five eyes network will touch this, that leaves od balls like North Korea, Iran, Syria, Cuba etc, etc. My gut feeling is this is an elaborate scam, used to get cash out of people in the hope of influence in this post dept world, which is being promised by mr Sino.. IMHO.. N

Yetti
4th January 2016, 06:20
EXACTLY WHAT I THINK, THANKS ! , The whole thing is like a renew of the old idea of NESARA, wich makes no sense to me because: If you put 600 k $ on everybody account , this just will create caos, what about the millions who doesn't have a bank account?. What will be the insentive to go to work? or.... who is going to fix me a margarita If I decide to go spend a year in the Riviera Maya?, who will drive the truck that deliver tomatoes and letuces to Wallmart? Absolute non sense! and the Mr Sisindo or whatever his neme is, good luck !

Nasu
4th January 2016, 06:29
EXACTLY WHAT I THINK, THANKS ! , The whole thing is like a renew of the old idea of NESARA, wich makes no sense to me because: If you put 600 k $ on everybody account , this just will create caos, what about the millions who doesn't have a bank account?. What will be the insentive to go to work? or.... who is going to fix me a margarita If I decide to go spend a year in the Riviera Maya?, who will drive the truck that deliver tomatoes and letuces to Wallmart? Absolute non sense! and the Mr Sisindo or whatever his neme is, good luck !

Yup, your right, it goes against every understanding of economics we have. If everyone is overnight rich, say 100k plus over their needs and wants, then the cost of jobs and goods will grow exponentially. So say I was a builder and charged x per hour before being rich, guess what, now I cost a lot more. In economics this theory is called hyperinflation, like the Germans at the end of ww2, simple goods will cost wheelbarrow loads of so called s2 dollars!!! I call scam on this, elaborate and confusing like only the best scams are... N

Nasu
4th January 2016, 06:43
I posted this in another post but it has a resonance here as well, because here is a guy who really owned the world, he really was the so called first position that mr Sino references. My point is, look what happened to him, mr Sino wouldn't last five minutes.

Adnan Sakli owned the world, as we know it, until he died suspiciously in his hotel room last year. Now with his removal from the system, it's a free for all. His assets, all sovereign and commercial debt in the world and its financial central banking systems and subsequent currencies are now being played off against each other, by the possessors of his estate... So, now that Adnan is dead, nobody owns the world, but lots of competing groups would like to.. Mr Sino's play is a joke or a scam, i dont think its a joke... Look into it, Adnan Sakli..

If he had played the game and had hired a blackwater esque army to guard him, he would most likely still own the world... His arrogance in his safeguards and his position was his undoing, IMHO, he failed to see that no one knew about him or his stake enough to protect him and failed to see that possession of an asset is nine tenths of the law..

Here's part of a Skype chat before he died...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nBeE4D9hEH0

Now back to the topic of mr Sino's new gold standard alternative... No jab at you cjay, I just think he's a scammer, i think after it all comes out and people start chasing him to return their money he will change his name to Lee and retire in the med. If I'm wrong, it's just complete economic collapse, so I hope I'm not!... N

Cjay
4th January 2016, 12:13
There are still many unanswered questions and yes, there have been delays. I understand the confusion and doubt, especially when those who are confused and doubtful have not made the effort to seek more information and clarity.

The Treaty Event will be held over a period of months to allow ample time for country leaders and tribal nation leaders to attend at a time that is convenient to them and ample time to consider the Treaties and huge financial gifts being offered.

Swissindo is not a scam and will never ask for money. They are offering to give money to whoever accepts the gift.

Hyperinflation such as was seen in Weimar Republic is a very common concern of many who don't have enough information. Germany un-pegged its currency from gold, then printed fiat currency that had no intrinsic value. The German people and Germany's trading partners knew the currency was virtually worthless and that is what caused hyperinflation. Similarly in Chile and Zimbabwe.

The world today is awash with fiat currency. The value of all of that currency has steadily declined ever since it was un-pegged from gold, yet the value of gold is more or less the same as it was a thousand years ago.

The Green Hilton Agreement signed by Indonesian President Soekarno and US President John F. Kennedy was intended to begin the mission that Swissindo is now working to bring to fruition - the full global release of Payments 1-11. The Green Hilton Agreement was to provide Indonesian physical gold collateral to back the new US Treasury currency to replace the Federal Reserve System's fiat currency.

A few days after signing the agreement, John Kennedy was murdered and in the years that followed, more than one million Indonesians were murdered in a military coup d'etat fomented by the CIA. This murderous bankster rampage has continued across the world ever since.

The banksters and their puppet corporations, acting as governments of 99% of the world's countries, are now resisting relinquishing their ability to create fiat money out of thin air and their global domination.

Building an alternative to the existing banking system that is not controlled by the Bankster cabal and rolling it out globally is a huge task. Reaching everyone on Earth is an even bigger task. It can't happen overnight although unprecedented resources will be mobilised to achieve the mission.

It would be far easier with the full co-operation of governments, banks and mainstream media. Some of them are co-operating, some are not. You may be surprised when the list is publicised.

The United Nations is a corporation registered in Indonesia, with Mr. Sino as the current President. He is in frequent contact with Ban Ki Moon who is the Secretary-General of the United Nations. Some of the Swissindo money will be used to re-purpose the United Nations to be in service of all of humanity and the Earth, rather than in service of the Eugenicist Bankster infiltrators.

Member nations of the UN are signatories to the following treaty. Section 5 is particularly relevant to this combined Special Operation of UN-Swissindo-GSE.

CONVENTION ON THE PRIVILEGES AND IMMUNITIES OF THE UNITED NATIONS
Adopted by the General Assembly of the United Nations on 13 February 1946

SECTION 5. Without being restricted by financial controls, regulations or moratoria of any kind,

(a) The United Nations may hold funds, gold or currency of any kind and operate accounts in any currency;
(b) The United Nations shall be free to transfer its funds, gold or currency from one country to another or within any country and to convert any currency held by it into any other currency.
Full text: http://www.un.org/en/ethics/pdf/convention.pdf

The implication is that it is not the governments of signatory nations to this treaty who are blocking UN-Swissindo payments but rather it is the bankers who are blocking payments and the bankers control the governments.

Perhaps many are still unaware of the fact that Swissindo has pledged $138.99 Trillion USD to fund the Paris Agreement On Climate Change. Funding will be provided at the rate of $100 Billion per year.

The Swissindo mission is very real but most people will only believe it when they see it announced and discussed at length on US and European television news.

kemo
4th January 2016, 14:05
Hey cjay. I'm game. Where's mine?:bigsmile:

Cjay
4th January 2016, 15:24
Hey cjay. I'm game. Where's mine?:bigsmile:

Coming to an ATM or EFTPOS machine near you, not as soon as you wish but sooner than you think.

kemo
5th January 2016, 13:14
Thank you very muchly. Don't mind if I do.