PDA

View Full Version : Strange experience as a child.. looking for further info

sommervr
4th January 2016, 22:54
One thing happened to me that I will put here to see if anyone can add something.

When I was a kid in the 70's (about age 7) I had a very strange experience with a teenage girl in a public park. She called me over to where she was sitting on a bench and made me lie down on it. She told me she was a witch and I was going to listen to everything she said. She was describing some evil stuff to me I didn't understand.. she was very malevolent and was enjoying herself. She had me there for a good 10 minutes before some adults came by and she walked away. If the adults didn't come by I think she might have tried to take me.

The thing was I wasn't scared I was totally in her control right from the second she called me. I was a streetwise kid who could fight and run like the wind so I have no earthly idea what happened to me. Call me crazy but this girl had a weird power to her voice. I have no explanation for this

ghostrider
5th January 2016, 02:44
In the 1970s there were many not so nice ETs posing as earth humans, causing alot of mischief , you very well could have encountered one, hard to say for sure... congrats for having courage to share such a personal experience ...

sommervr
5th January 2016, 04:19
Thing was it sounds like this should have been traumatic but it wasn't. The grown ups that came by must have sensed something wrong. They asked me if I was alright. I said I was fine, went off to a public pool and walked back through the same park later on. I never even bothered to tell my parents.

My reaction to the whole thing was way off and out of character. That girl was just pure evil and I never gave it a second thought.

Sunny-side-up
5th January 2016, 10:27
Glad you survived the experience, could have gone real bad!

Shame you didn't talk to the grown ups, because what you thought was a teenage girl, might not have looked like that to the grown ups 0.o

For that matter where the grown ups who/what you thought they were?

Any negative stuff in your life that might relate to that experience?

sommervr
5th January 2016, 15:06
Thanks for the reply. The grown ups didn't strike me any other way than just good people that were trying to help.

I don't think I am anything special just a target of opportunity. Nothing negative in my life outside the ordinary. I don't think I would be targeted as I am kind of a mutt and a vicious one at that.

I only have three strong memories as a child: this incident, my dad dying and an absolute terrifying nightmare where myself and dozens of other children were hunted down at night in what felt like a staged hunt in the streets of 1970's Bramalea Ontario (again when I was seven)

Sunny-side-up
5th January 2016, 18:49
Hi again sommervr.

I havn't many childhood memories either, it's quite strange I hardly remember anything below 6-7.

That terrifying Nightmare is nothing to lightly pass over. A 'staged Hunt through the streets' sounds very suspicious indeed. It has lasted as a strong memory for you, even now!
Maybe that is what that Witch set you up for, the hunt.
Can or would you say more about the dream? Did you have cloths on? did you see the hunters?

sommervr
5th January 2016, 19:58
Yep I remember this nightmare like it was yesterday. It was just a bunch of kids all around my age running through 1970's Bramalea on a perfect warm summer night. Bramalea at the time had lots of lilac trees and hedges not sure if it still does. We were getting chased by this thing that I never got a good look at only this appendage that it was scanning over the tops of the hedges. The kids were hiding on the ground behind hedges and parked cars and I was trying to get them up and running. The thing was just emitting fear and some of the kids were paralysed. It wasn't moving that fast.

Sitting here typing this is the only dream I can remember from my whole life. This strikes we as very odd.

Sunny-side-up
5th January 2016, 20:00
Not that any of this is relevant to you, just what came to me while looking at that name Bramalea!

Intrestin, it's made up from several town names.
Bramalea ( Bram-ah-lee ) is a dissolved town within the current city of Brampton, Ontario, Canada.
The name "Bramalea" was created by the farmer William Sheard, who integrated the BRAM from Brampton, MAL from Malton (then a neighbouring town which is now a part of Mississauga), and the LEA, an old British word meaning meadow or grassland.

Just thinking out aloud: Towns that end in the name TON as in Boston, I read somewhere that such towns are related to the Illuminati or Freemasons!
Bromton, Malton Hmm!

Strange! I followed a link to 'Cleo the kitten at Bramalea' but it opened this page?

Your young female witch isn't in this new shops advert, is she 0,o
http://www.mississauga.com/news-story/3129435-witchcraft-store-opens-in-port-credit/

Suzy, Wendy the Witch
http://www.delcampe.net/page/item/id,78807793,var,Suzy-BRAMALEA-ONTARIO-CANADA-CB-QSL-CARD-Carte-Citizen-Band-Amateur-Radio-Postcard,language,E.html

http://www.ontarioabandonedplaces.com/upload/wiki.asp?entry=9321
Everywhere has/had witches ha!

below is a bit of fun.
http://www.blogto.com/city/2014/12/10_signs_you_grew_up_in_brampton/

Sunny-side-up
5th January 2016, 21:26
Hi Again sommervr

Your description reminds me of a recent dream, lots of similarities!
Avalon OP link:

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?86911-Project-Avalon-Dream-Journal&p=1022416&highlight=dream#post1022416

My Dream for you to read.

Re: Project Avalon Dream Journal

Great and very useful Op RedTara90

I recently had a Night mare!

My dream I was hunted by a saucer of some kind, your dream you where hunted by a creature.

I was in an old building in a quaint little old village street.
With much anxiety, I had to creep out the front door and turn right to get to the little alleyway leading to the back yard!.
As I turned rigt I could see just down the road in the direction I had to go was a; 20 footish sized disk hovering down at street level, it wasn't a normal disk (Lol what is a normal UFO hehe)

The disk had on it's side a gear like thing rotating very fast and was creating/covered in smoke while it was rotating very fast! The gear thing on the side of the UFO looks like the weapon as seen in the film 'Battleship'
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battleship_(film)
(The weapon powers out of the Alien ship like a 'Catherine Wheel Firework' and goes off ripping through everything it comes in contact with.)

I managed to get to and turn into the ally, I got through the back gate and went to the back door into the building.
At the back door was a group of people that I seemed to know, they where all huddled up and looked like they where in shock.

At the point I suddenly looked up and saw the disk hovering just above me/us.
None of the people would or could hear me saying we have to move, get in the building.
None of the people tried to help me when I realized I had some sort of line connected to me coming down from the UFO?
As I tried to cut the line/cord with no success I looked up again to see a being looking down at me, it was a very gaunt looking face, no change to it's expression as it was struggling to haul me up! O.o

The face reminded me of a fish with big round eyes and an open round mouth.

Luckily I suddenly had in my had a cigarette lighter witch I managed to burn the line with
the dream ended at that point and left me: awake, very frightened, heart rate pounding very fast.

I was glade it was a dream!

Part of this dream seems to relate to my younger years when I used to have Angling as a regular hobby!
I used to love fishing, being by the river/lake especially at night, but now regret catching all those poor fish!
Interacting in their lives and using, hocking them for fun, hauling them out of their world into mine and all against their freewill

Just like me in my nightmare with the line attached and being reeled in/up

Love and good health
Alan

gigha
6th January 2016, 10:24
i once had a young French scout (female) sit by me at a campfire. She had a staff with a ram skull on the top. I was very attracted to her, I was about 10yrs old. I went in for a little touchy feely. She laughed very sweetly and said I was funny, that I would awaken to another world.
Thinking back she may be correct.
My first wife also said that she was from another plain and I tended to believe her.
They both claimed to be witches. So far I have no proof to dispute those claims.
:bowing: