PDA

View Full Version : The New Human: Star Children - The Extraterrestrial Connection

BlueHeron
7th January 2016, 10:17
Article from over on Zen's site about children incarnating here now, with higher sensory abilities, being labelled ADD or ADHD. Some time back, I read an article from a lady who renamed ADHD as "Attention Dialled into a Higher Dimension". I've never forgotten that and hoped that more people would come to see it that way. :star:

http://www.zengardner.com/the-new-human-star-children-the-extraterrestrial-connection/

GNC Harteveld
7th January 2016, 14:48
I see it more this way:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UI_Ia_nZ48k

Michelle
7th January 2016, 18:07
I actually have a son that's similar to what the OP posted. My son was diagnosed as being a very high functioning autistic at 3. He's 6 now. His mind works REALLY fast. I'm sure a doctor could easily say he has ADHD although I just see my son as having a different way of thinking.

These children are different but the same. They have tried to put labels on this but can't anymore. So now you have ADHD, Autism, PDD-NOS, Aspergers etc...and all these categories encompass high and low functioning abilities of that particular label. So now people just say they are "on the spectrum".
In the case of my son, I've had to teach him human emotions. He didn't understand them. I have cards showing smiling, sad, or angry faces. When it came to his toys, things had to be semetric. When he was smaller he would freak out if something was out of place. Especially the Legos. He also gets a upset if things are different from what is in his mind that he feels is the correct way. He doesn't do well in school, but tests extremely high. He's only in first grade, but tests in 2.5-grade level. He didn't really have kindergarten. There are usually sensory issues with children having spectrum disorders. My son had a few. When he was younger if he was overwhelmed by another's emotions like crying he would put his hands over his ears and curl into a ball. Every child will present with different issues.

I seem to notice these type of children more since I have an autistic child. (I actually don't think of my son as autistic, although that's his label). If any parent on here has this type of child, I would be happy to talk with you about our children. I have lots of tools to share with you when it comes to cultivating this type of mind. (Meditation cards, imagination cards, vitamins, etc...) these children are so precious to me. I'm thinking of working in the field as a therapist to help parents understand these children's needs better. I'm not sure if these little ones are indigo or star-born, or whatever, but they feel that way to me♥️ I find then unique and beautiful.

Love,
Michelle