PDA

View Full Version : A Warning From 1972

Sunny-side-up
7th January 2016, 11:03
They were trying to tell us the truth, via comedy, back in 1972.
In some way or another the truth is always shown to us!

From my James Gilliland mail box
http://facebook.com/thepeoplesvoicetv/videos/583157958498316

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NQFpkSDQVyg

MorningFox
7th January 2016, 12:04
Spot on reply by someone on that facebook page...

No! They weren't trying to tell us the truth back in 1972! They were trying to kill the truth by programming a laughter response TO it! Big difference! They were deliberately exposing us to the truth, but making sure it was presented by someone who we see as stupid...They then have it laughed at and resolved by a more stable character in the sitcom who explains patiently how it's all bull****.....Very powerful programming! Anyone of that TV viewing generation can then assume it's not worthy of anything but derisive laughter and a, 'Don't be so daft!' response..

Sunny-side-up
7th January 2016, 15:51

No! They weren't trying to tell us the truth back in 1972! They were trying to kill the truth by programming a laughter response TO it! Big difference! They were deliberately exposing us to the truth, but making sure it was presented by someone who we see as stupid...They then have it laughed at and resolved by a more stable character in the sitcom who explains patiently how it's all bull****.....Very powerful programming! Anyone of that TV viewing generation can then assume it's not worthy of anything but derisive laughter and a, 'Don't be so daft!' response..

Great interpretation MorningFox
I will give you a Blackwidow for that:blackwidow:

TargeT
7th January 2016, 15:55

This tactic is used OVER and OVEr and O V E R ....

just look at the term "conspiracy theory" to see how good they are at it..

we are up against something that understands us far better than we understand ourselves.

Bubu
7th January 2016, 17:04

we are up against something that understands us far better than we understand ourselves.

My dad told us "if you play chess with someone better than you you will become better and better while he will become dumber until the two of you is at par with each other" It was confirmed by my experience. Just look how we are able to analyze their actions and motives while they are becoming more confident and careless that many of their actions backfired i.e twin towers.

Ewan
7th January 2016, 17:27
But it was somewhat heartening to see how many 'thumbs up' that response post had, more than any other. All is not lost. :)

Sunny-side-up
7th January 2016, 19:27

My dad told us "if you play chess with someone better than you you will become better and better while he will become dumber until the two of you is at par with each other" It was confirmed by my experience. Just look how we are able to analyze their actions and motives while they are becoming more confident and careless that many of their actions backfired i.e twin towers.

Yes Bubu and that is why we are moving into ever more dangerous times.
When we the populous become educated, educated here meaning, we are in knowledge of their ways and language, we are a threat to them.
So keep awake, keep your eyes open out there all, stay safe.