PDA

View Full Version : Big Brother Just Got a Whole Lot Bigger

Second Son
3rd December 2010, 15:19
If you thought the naked body scanners were bad, take a look at this! If you listen to the questions posed to the people being screened, you will see that the government's stance is that everyone is guilty till proven innocent. I wish we could all just live a more simple life, NOT attend these huge events, travel by plane, etc. which make this type of invasion of privacey easier to implement.

I for one am DONE travelling by air, and I will never attend a sporting event, or any other spectacle where this type of dehumanizing treatment will be carried out.

Peace out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o7A-53dCWcE&feature=player_embedded

DawgBone
3rd December 2010, 16:09
With respect, SS, we need to fight this obscene power grab. Now's the time to draw the line.

They want us to stop traveling. They want us to submit.

Celine
3rd December 2010, 16:30
submitting and surrendering is not the same.

Big brother has been watching/manipulating us for a very long time.

They have "up-ed" their game because they feel the loss of power...

Big Brother is there... wave, blow kisses...just DONT give them what they want.

Fear of humiliation is a tool they are using

Being scanned/patted down makes many feel humiliated...

Why?

Luke
3rd December 2010, 17:13
You also need to see the second bottom to all that:
- make people travel less
- make communication more difficult
- make trade more difficult

Every such measure fits more than one plan in more than obvious way.
The more are we divided the easier to control we are.
Humanity united vs united nations ...

Ba-ba-Ra
3rd December 2010, 17:33
You also need to see the second bottom to all that:
- make people travel less
- make communication more difficult
- make trade more difficult

Every such measure fits more than one plan in more than obvious way.
The more are we divided the easier to control we are.
Humanity united vs united nations ...

Exactly! ... Let's add to that their goal to keep us suspicious of each other.
....And to keep us believing that THEY are keeping us safe with all this nonsense, so we foolishly look to them for protection.

Second Son
4th December 2010, 00:19
I think the PTB (Powerless that Be) are trying to put the squeeze on us... seems they are on the fast track really. With gas prices rising, I would agree that our ability to travel abroad, and hence relate to people in far away countries, is being deliberately being taken away. I hear the UK faces a huge tax hike on airline tickets. I think this could have many negative ramifications. I seems the middle class is to stay home, and the only travelers in the near future will be polititians, military, state employees, and those on business.

Ahkenaten
4th December 2010, 00:38
And of course coincidentally they are exempt from body groping and x-rays for the most part.

It is time for some push-back. Submitting to pat-downs and being subjected to health-destroying RADS is not the behavior of dignified independent human beings but is rather the behavior of slaves. If certain groups had forcefully objected to being treated badly during many notorious regimes throughout history,WITH THE SUPPORT OF MASSES OF OTHER PEOPLE the course of history would well have been very different.

Wake up people, wake up. Time is running short.

Second Son
4th December 2010, 01:04
I think at the end of the day, Ahkenaten, the only way to resist this dehumanizing treatment is to find/create community. I know may freedome groups... constitutionalists, I guess you'd call them, who have a long phone list of people to call for witness/back-up. Even if one is stopped for a speeding ticket, members of the group show up for support. I don't know what the alternatives are other than to seak out the like-minded, stick together, and opt out of the current paradigm as much as possible. Do have any plans for the near future to seek ou a haven to ride out the troubled tmes which are fast approaching?

Ahkenaten
4th December 2010, 01:21
There is unfortunately no haven for what we are about to experience...........................creating community is of course important but nothing beats just saying NO as Nancy Reagan said. We all need to be fearless truth-sayers and be prepared to stand with one another. I personally believe (many will disagree) that we MUST opt out of the current paradigm because clearly it is killing us and the earth. There is no safe haven except in our minds/spirits which cannot be destroyed because of the simple fact that death is not "real" (Fear of death being the ultimate weapon used to manipulate people) and the company of our brothers and sisters. But face the evil amongst us we must. I suspect that a tipping point is being reached on the matter of determining for now - WHO AND WHAT WE ARE AS HUMAN BEINGS. I say to you wake up. That is all that is required. Everything else will follow of a natural course and in the end, truth will prevail for everything else goes against the very fabric of nature.

Second Son
4th December 2010, 01:34
"There is unfortunately no haven for what we are about to experience"
Do you care to elucidate, Ahkenaten?
I myself believe if one reads almost any religious text, or listens to native myths, it's hard to escape the fact that there was a planet-wide catastrophy, maybe more than one even. I am not sure why some people seem to think we can meditate our way out of this one (2012). One might infer from that reasoning that the indigenus peoples of the planet at the time of the last cataclysm (the animists living at one with nature) were so spiritually backwards, that they couldn't seem to hold back the earth changes, but that somehow modern man is capable changing the course of nature. I think this certainly is the wet dream of the PTB, who seem to have eugenics on their minds...

Snowbird
4th December 2010, 01:56
The people in the video who voluntarily submit to the abusive and dehumanizing treatment, are the sheeple of the world. These would strip naked and submit to an internal search in order to gain entry into a sporting event or a concert.

Any business that hires that type of abuse, should be avoided at all cost. This type of business has no morals, no scruples and has no respect for humanity.

Those people who purposely allow themselves to be put through this sort of abuse and disregard, have no respect for themselves.

Ahkenaten
4th December 2010, 02:07
"There is unfortunately no haven for what we are about to experience"
Do you care to elucidate, Ahkenaten?
I myself believe if one reads almost any religious text, or listens to native myths, it's hard to escape the fact that there was a planet-wide catastrophy, maybe more than one even. I am not sure why some people seem to think we can meditate our way out of this one (2012). One might infer from that reasoning that the indigenus peoples of the planet at the time of the last cataclysm (the animists living at one with nature) were so spiritually backwards, that they couldn't seem to hold back the earth changes, but that somehow modern man is capable changing the course of nature. I think this certainly is the wet dream of the PTB, who seem to have eugenics on their minds...

I, not being a prophet or seer, certainly do not have a crystal-clear picture of what is in store for us but I DO have a feeling that something very big this way comes, on a number of levels. For one thing the power of the belief in the significance of millennium change runs very deep in humans and we are poised at the beginning of a new age. That meme carries GREAT power, both creative and destructive. Somehow my intuition tells me that living in this dimension as I do, as inevitable as change on all levels in this dimension, my only "refuge" if you will is within my spirit, in the company of my brothers and sisters with whom I share this particular destiny I have chosen, i.e. being here, now. I try therefor to anchor myself in this firm 'place" and know that I am energy and truly star-stuff. Once I center myself there in that 'place' I am unshakeable. Then I am prepared to go forward each day. Then in each day, each moment, I try to be awake and aware and do the very best I can for the sake of all, and myself. We cannot change anything outside ourselves, rather the process of transformation begins within. It is all about intention, focus and trajectory. I do not know if any of this makes any sense to anyone else but me, but this is an honest response to what you have said. I can see that you are very concerned, and MANY of us share that feeling and the questions arise - WHAT ARE WE TO DO? HOW ARE WE TO LIVE?

Second Son
4th December 2010, 02:39
I feel pretty much the same way... I am not sure about the details... I believe that matter can be changed by the mind, that the Universal Mind was the Creator of the material realms. I think the twin slit experiment tells us that the tiniest sub-atomic particles have their own kind of intelligence, BUT that the observer can alter the outcome of the experiment. So... that said, perhaps I rail against organized religion so much because the reptilians manifesting here as the Luciferian group mind, have created all of these doomsday, armageddon based dogmas to get the masses not just used to the idea of catastrophe, BUT ACTUALLY LOOKING FORWARD TO IT WITH GLEE. How the hell does a relatively small handfull of free thinking spiritualists compete with 1 1/2 billion Christains?

Ahkenaten
4th December 2010, 03:02
Unfortunately as you seem to say Second Son, religiosity is often a long way from spirituality.............and those who are passionate about end days are by no means limited to christians! It sure makes it all much simpler if there is a definite end point and one lines up with the "right side" - that is the sheep in us that responds to those messages I am afraid. Their gleefulness is disturbing because it would appear that those people are possessed: they are anxious to propitiate the gods with blood sacrifice thereby hoping to save themselves. Those of us who aspire to spirituality simply must persist and not be drawn into these low-level battles, yet. I am with you in your belief that together we can create something very different. Together nothing is impossible - the proof is looking at all the bad crap happening now that WE LET HAPPEN! We have the power to do something else! We are energetic beings of light for whom nothing, NOTHING is impossible. I believe that with all my heart and it is my hope that others come to see that too. That is what I mean by exhorting people to WAKE UP.

But I guess I have an agenda here in this forum - it is to wake people up or stimulate them to think about what is possible - and my other agenda is getting to a very high level of integrity and truth-saying in these threads because the stakes are VERY VERY HIGH.

Second Son
4th December 2010, 03:13
I too agree that the stakes are high. I hope that individuality plays a part in the coming drama. In other words; as unique manifestations of the universal, we will be responsible for creating our own future... our own individual future. The writings of Mark Twain about heaven/hell was quite entertaining, but incorporated the universal law of attraction. I think he was ahead of his time... or maybe I am just about 100 years behind my own :confused:

Ahkenaten
4th December 2010, 03:31
I think personally that individuality is playing a very, very key role in what is now unfolding. As you put it, as unique manifestations of the universe who we are, what we think, say and do is so very, very important at this time. We are literally co-creators of the reality from this vantage point. It has been many years since I read Mark Twain and I thank you for stimulating me to revisit his words of wisdom. I think you may be ahead of your time.