PDA

View Full Version : Seeking help to make sense of and reproduce some alternative technology I was given

robur
13th January 2016, 03:44
Greetings, Avalon Members

If wrong place feel free to move. This forum is soo vast I don't know where to post it.
This is just a general question more asking for a direction

I have joined in order to evaluate my personal experience of dealing 1 to 1 with ET Race who given me some information about specific technology.
I have had it ever since and I don't know if it is even has any value at all.
Some of it is really complicated.
Some based on known and unknown Harmonics of Metals and frequency
Types of energy terms that are know in the free energy world.
Some Michael science

What I am looking for is perhaps a personal chat or a discussion where I can describe some of it and have a second opinion or several opinions.
About 3% of it is description of themselves and 2% of their history.
This began as I said on my application form in 2004 and ended in 2012

In 2012 after 1 person who was starting to work with me on 1 of the projects suddenly died of infection after recovery from cancer they axed everything packed bags and left.
I hah partial information left most of it still in my memory
A friend of mine suggested your forum he said if people here can't make any sense of it best forget it and move on with your life
Also here are soo many different aspects of it
I am just asking advice here where/how I might begin because now I don't know myself

Thank you
Robur

Meggings
13th January 2016, 03:54
Robur, welcome to the forum. I am sure there are many people with scientific background who could help you assess what you've been given. I'm not one of them, but am interested still.

Do you mean that the material you were given was TAKEN? If so, who took it, since the fellow you said was helping you had died suddenly.
Best of good wishes on connecting with helpful people here.

robur
13th January 2016, 03:59
Robur, welcome to the forum. I am sure there are many people with scientific background who could help you assess what you've been given. I'm not one of them, but am interested still.

Do you mean that the material you were given was TAKEN? If so, who took it, since the fellow you said was helping you had died suddenly.
Best of good wishes on connecting with helpful people here.

No I still have it.
It ranges only in the realm of alternative science
energy and chemistry
I once tried to do in with univercity guy he just told me i need my head examined for faults

mojo
13th January 2016, 04:23
I think many of us would like to hear more and hope you feel comfortable in sharing... ty for the intro...

robur
13th January 2016, 04:42
But would you please direct me to a thread or topic where it is best suited for?
I feel more comfortable also talking to someone 1 to 1
On skype or some other messager

Dennis Leahy
13th January 2016, 04:55
Hi Robur,

Could you please use a title for your thread that succinctly describes what the thread is about. How about, "Help me evaluate technological information from ET race"

mojo
13th January 2016, 05:02
Your opening post is a good start but based on what you said so far the person that would be my choice to help is David Sereda. Unfortunately I'm not sure he is on Avalon. There are fortunately some good tech people on the forum and your post might get their attention. I'm not that technical but have experienced aspects of the ET phenomenon.

Fellow Aspirant
13th January 2016, 05:43
Welcome Robur

I appreciate how overwhleming this place can be, but the list of categories that are on the left hand side should offer guidance. This seems like a good start for a category:

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/forumdisplay.php?17-Free-Energy-Future-Technology

That said, having your post on the 'front page' is where you are most likely to get noticed and then get some help.

I wish I knew me some science!

Namaste,

Brian

robur
13th January 2016, 05:47
I have tried for 3 years on my own to reproduce something based on the info without any success.
Due to my state of health I cannot do much myself
Past few month I stopped even trying as it seems it never goes any where
Biggest portion of the info is based on the alternative view of energy creation and energy known or heard as Aether and Orgone.
Their own terms have been changed to the terms we know here.
Most of their own terms cannot be even spelled let alone understood.
About 50% of technology as I was told is based on so called 5th State Elements which is normal metal or mineral infused with an energy that exists in the space between dimensions
This in some way related to the item that people here might heard of known as Ormus
People believe that ingesting/eating Ormus and Ormus/M-STATE based elements make you feel good and makes you healthy.
It doesn't
If believe their version of it ingesting it will slowly kill you as even 1%-3% potency version will ruin your DNA beyond repair with our own means.
Any word I said before against ingesting it I was thrown out of the forums and permanently banned

Second aspect that lead to failure was simple human greed.
Some of the technology is based on 3 High Resonance metals
Gold
Silver
copper

Of which Gold stands the highest as it's atomic structure has the high vibrational density
People see Gold and first and only out come is ''YES II AM RICH'' after that it always fails
I was also told that Edwin Gray And Floyed Sweet were their previous fiascos
The list of them is rather long and spans past 120 years
You can imagine eventually the lost their patience
Human greed ignorance and plain stupidity

Then you tell people to do 1 thing and they do another
Another time they think they can improve on it they do without listening and then after it fails they never blame themselves only those who been teaching them

NOTE: I am not looking for any help with it here only for an opinion

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Your opening post is a good start but based on what you said so far the person that would be my choice to help is David Sereda. Unfortunately I'm not sure he is on Avalon. There are fortunately some good tech people on the forum and your post might get their attention. I'm not that technical but have experienced aspects of the ET phenomenon.

I don't know who David Sereda is
I have never heard of him
So called ortodox chemist or engineer wouldn't even listen to anything that doesn't play along with text books
As far as they are concerned here is nothing new to find.

robur
13th January 2016, 06:01
I am sorry I forgot to add on the post that another reason it was stopped because of the unique way they wanted people to go at it.
Instead of providing 100% of the instruction was provided about 50% and the rest people who worked with it needed to discover themselves
Their point of view is: if you get everything ready to use you would learn nothing. In order to learn you must do some discovery and as you discover you learn and you advance and progress and after it is all done you are the expert on it.
It was also strictly forbidden for to even hint of where information is from my job was to present is as from ''associates'' who wish to remain anonymous at this time
Slightest hint of the origins always sent everything to wreck and ruin
Because people began asking questions like ''When end of world comes'' or ''is Elvis still alive'' or even ''Tell me next week's lottery numbers''
One of the other things was ''if they want to help us they should give us machines ready to use''
Or ''Go kill men in black''
Or even replace Obama with a clone
After refusal of those requests every got mad and left
Always ended this way with only 1 exception in 8 years when I met that engineer the one who died.
This was 8 years of non-stop fiascos and collapses.
Now I doubt if it is was all worth any attempt at all.
Most of the technology are in conflict with some of Earth's industry
Meaning you replicate 1 and they might lead to collapse of the industry

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Now I have given my very full advanced description of the ongoing problem
All I wish for now is to describe certain type of it perhaps if someone just asks me it as a question that be simpler so then it can be evaluated so I may finally have some peace to see if it is anything of value at all.

ThePythonicCow
13th January 2016, 06:10
Hi Robur,

Could you please use a title for your thread that succinctly describes what the thread is about. How about, "Help me evaluate technological information from ET race"

I went ahead and invented a more informative title for this thread, changing it from:

Please readto

Seeking help to make sense of and reproduce some alternative technology I was given

robur ... if there is some other such thread title you would prefer, you're welcome to suggest it.

Thread titles are one of the key mechanisms that people use to navigate this forum and find the material of possible interest to them, so we make some effort to keep titles informative.

mojo
13th January 2016, 06:58
David has done some excellent research on quasi crystals and harmonics, among many other fine work. He has many videos on youtube with links here on the forum as well.

robur
13th January 2016, 08:23
Other problem is that I can't make a diagram of most items.
Some can make primitive 2-D/3-D diagrams and my memory keeps degrading with illness
Some items are so incredibly complicated I think they were mad if they expected people on internet to build those
One of the things - Aether core - has may be 4000 pieces.
Aether and TRI-DIMENSIONAL magnetic vortex are 2 main sources of the energy

Three-dimensional magnetic vortex charges Aether field generating energy field used for combining metal/mineral
This is not replication this is infusing pure energy with matter.
Once you combine the energy and matter the outcome changes into another type of matter 5th State
we have 4 states of matter
Solid
Liquid
Gas
Plasma
This called a 5th State a matter then exists in this reality and in another one at the same time
I don't understand many of it myself. All that was expected of me was to learn from them memorise it then be able to teach others online and off line

5th State of Matter is the basis of most of their technology
At the centre of it stands 5th states of gold copper and silver
5th state of Gold is a super-conductor
5th state of copper is a semi-conductor that can be upgraded to super-conductor
5th state of Silver is Energy Reflector that was told to reflect/shield any thing any energy radiation anything rays energy based

On the internet people often try to sell so called Oil of Gold. Oil of Gold that alchemists make is not the same as 5th State as to create true 5th state you need magnetism and Aether.
Magnetism and Aether are also related, but this falls into physics category

5th State Gold was made over 8 years of trying and research only once. And person who made it dropped offline and sold his soul to a private company.
Since then I heard no more of him.
Here are 5th states of other metals as well.
But those 3 are the Primarys
On the usage of them most of the energy generation and propulsion is based

Another buddy of mine so to say whom I told about joining this forum told me yesterday he made a wager with his brother about how fast I get banned from here as insane.
Some thing I can tell probably unlike anything anyone here has ever heard

I wait to see if any reply

robur
13th January 2016, 08:30
David has done some excellent research on quasi crystals and harmonics, among many other fine work. He has many videos on youtube with links here on the forum as well.

Playing with crystals I was always told is dangerous if you don't understand what you are doing.
To experiment with them a person MUST have a certain level of self-awareness his mind must vibrate on the range of specific frequency.
Anyone else who cannot ''feel'' the energy that comes of a crystal cannot work with them without danger of self-damage
Eighter that or the device that uses crystals is preset to run a set of more common range of frequency's

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Also I can't afford to pay for any diagramms.
I will try this year to see if I make pay to build a small machine to generate the fields high enought to create Aether field that changes matter.

Sunny-side-up
13th January 2016, 09:49
Hi robur and welcome to Avalon.

I have non of the skills you need but,
what is interesting is, I had a sort of day-dream which followed your experience line?
In said day-dream I wasn't given any info as far as I know though :(

Good luck with your given project!

I have joined in order to evaluate my personal experience of dealing 1 to 1 with ET Race who given me some information about specific technology.
One thing I would ask is, can you say which ET race contacted you, some members knowing this might aide them to give you some feed back, and is of interest to most members.

Karpos
13th January 2016, 09:51
I'd like to hear about your contact experiences. Who what when where how and such. Physical contact? - 3rd kind? Or Telepathic with invisible beings.
Thanks

robur
13th January 2016, 11:35
I'd like to hear about your contact experiences. Who what when where how and such. Physical contact? - 3rd kind? Or Telepathic with invisible beings.
Thanks

Who - I was told their racecalled Talliran or Talassian. Fully humanoid can't tell from a human beeing if you be standing right next to them.
I have had an UFO expirience when i was still young.
I woke up at 2:00 AM at night and saw an orb in the sky.
This story is far more detailed then this I just made it that short for now.
I was told this was their selection method that I was then pre-selected for this as thy can scan human brain and predict what quolitys human would have later in life.

Where - I moved from Republic of Belarus ( former USSR state ) to United Kingom in july 2000
One of them came to me in june 2003
He offered me this parthnership the following year.

Physical contact? - yes 1 to 1 with sometimes up-to 5 of them at the same time.
They also given me explanation on how they look like exactly like us.
That explanation is like 10 pages long

Karpos
13th January 2016, 12:00
Thanks

Who - I was told their racecalled Talliran or Talassian. Fully humanoid can't tell from a human beeing if you be standing right next to them.
I have had an UFO expirience when i was still young.
I woke up at 2:00 AM at night and saw an orb in the sky.
This story is far more detailed then this I just made it that short for now.
I was told this was their selection method that I was then pre-selected for this as thy can scan human brain and predict what quolitys human would have later in life.

Where - I moved from Republic of Belarus ( former USSR state ) to United Kingom in july 2000
One of them came to me in june 2003
He offered me this parthnership the following year.

Physical contact? - yes 1 to 1 with sometimes up-to 5 of them at the same time.
They also given me explanation on how they look like exactly like us.
That explanation is like 10 pages long

Interesting, thanks. I hope you find what you're looking for.

robur
13th January 2016, 12:06
I wonder if here any way I can talk to someone here on instant messager?
I have had very bad expirience with forums in the past mostly that
It is more comfortable for me 1 to 1 with someone.
But if not that is fine too

betoobig
13th January 2016, 12:23
Hello Robur and welcome to Avalon. All you are saying is very interesting. I am not scientist either, but i like to encourage you in your quest. I hope you achive your goal.
What type of bacground do you think, whoever could help you, has to have?
Much love

Bubu
13th January 2016, 17:47
"This is not replication this is infusing pure energy with matter.
Once you combine the energy and matter the outcome changes into another type of matter 5th State"

Matter is basically energy in its core, each form of matter comprise a unique set of energy infusing another form or set of energy to a certain type of mater will therefore change the matter. Some call it transmutation. Its the bases of what some people call miracle. I have heard of stories of people who can create something from something or nothing. I believe that humans has the ability to create a spectrum of vibration/energy and such we are basically creators. I have also notice some people that are extremely healthy despite the worse condition, eating junk foods and all. This is because their body reach that stage where it can create/mutate its own nutrition. This are my views in regards. Based on what you said so far I will say that your project makes sense to me.

I agree with your contacts/ET that we should conduct our own experiments and make our discoveries in order for us to understand fully and become experts in this field. As Eric Dollard said that Tesla's discoveries are based on simple and basic laws and that our education system are marred by those who does not want us to learn thus we are lead to wrong direction because we don't understand the basics because we don't conduct our own experiments

One question. you said your partner engineer died of cancer and you are also ill. Dont you think your experiment in this filed are affecting your health

robur
13th January 2016, 20:57
[QUOTE=One question. you said your partner engineer died of cancer and you are also ill. Dont you think your experiment in this filed are affecting your health[/QUOTE]

My illiness has nothing to do with this. I haven't not any expriment myself I don't have the skills or money on it. My job was to be teacher. My illiness cannot be reversed without destroying memorys.
I have been told that people with higher IQ or higher memory or higher intelligence sometimes are weaker on other things.

JChombre
14th January 2016, 00:06
Hello Robur,

It seems to me that the best person who can help you is a unique individual who specializes or has a very good understanding of physical chemistry. However, a good chemist, physicist or engineer has the basic scientific background required to learn and understand your information.

This person has to be "unique", what I mean by that is that he/she has to be strong or "crazy" enough to be willing to look for answers outside the area of conventional science. So you are not going to find this person in a regular university campus or research institution. Too risky for someone career... This person will probably have a rudimentary lab in his/her garage...Then the big challenge has to do with finding time to do this work...

Bubu
14th January 2016, 01:36
[QUOTE=One question. you said your partner engineer died of cancer and you are also ill. Dont you think your experiment in this filed are affecting your health

My illiness has nothing to do with this. I haven't not any expriment myself I don't have the skills or money on it. My job was to be teacher. My illiness cannot be reversed without destroying memorys.
I have been told that people with higher IQ or higher memory or higher intelligence sometimes are weaker on other things.[/QUOTE]

So what sort of help you seek on Avalon? are you soliciting advice suggestion whether to continue teaching what is given to you? If so please do continue as I have said your teaching makes sense to me. It also makes sense to me that gold is part of the technology. Being a superconductor of electric current could mean that it also absorbs energy very well which means that it can be trans-mutated to a host of form of matter with ease

robur
14th January 2016, 03:36
Hello Robur,

It seems to me that the best person who can help you is a unique individual who specializes or has a very good understanding of physical chemistry. However, a good chemist, physicist or engineer has the basic scientific background required to learn and understand your information.

This person has to be "unique", what I mean by that is that he/she has to be strong or "crazy" enough to be willing to look for answers outside the area of conventional science. So you are not going to find this person in a regular university campus or research institution. Too risky for someone career... This person will probably have a rudimentary lab in his/her garage...Then the big challenge has to do with finding time to do this work...

The time I asked for any ''work'' is long gone. All I am looking for now is evaluation or a nice conversation.

robur
14th January 2016, 03:42
[QUOTE=One question. you said your partner engineer died of cancer and you are also ill. Dont you think your experiment in this filed are affecting your health

I have been told that people with higher IQ or higher memory or higher intelligence sometimes are weaker on other things.

So what sort of help you seek on Avalon? are you soliciting advice suggestion whether to continue teaching what is given to you? If so please do continue as I have said your teaching makes sense to me. It also makes sense to me that gold is part of the technology. Being a superconductor of electric current could mean that it also absorbs energy very well which means that it can be trans-mutated to a host of form of matter with ease[/QUOTE]

It is rather hard to teach those who don't listen. I am tired of it. All I want now is evaluate if it is usefull or not so I can stop and rest. So all this dies with me.
And so I don't have to go on with an idea I had this year.
Because as I am now - ALONE IN this line of thinking - I cannot do anything like that.

Bubu
14th January 2016, 05:16

So what sort of help you seek on Avalon? are you soliciting advice suggestion whether to continue teaching what is given to you? If so please do continue as I have said your teaching makes sense to me. It also makes sense to me that gold is part of the technology. Being a superconductor of electric current could mean that it also absorbs energy very well which means that it can be trans-mutated to a host of form of matter with ease

It is rather hard to teach those who don't listen. I am tired of it. All I want now is evaluate if it is usefull or not so I can stop and rest. So all this dies with me.
Because as I am now - ALONE IN this line of thinking - I cannot do anything like that.[/QUOTE]

You are not alone you just found one who has the same line of thinking. Although what I have said above is about all I knew in this regard. But if given the chance to experiment/work in this field I wont have a second thought, I will gladly jump in. Why not teach someone who is willing to listen?

robur
14th January 2016, 05:57
Here I will explain exactly how it had started

I was 13 years then living in the block of flats on 6th floor in Belarus
Date was July 10th
Summers were hot in Belarus people kept windows opens all night regardless of mosquitoes
I slept in the larger room and in the smaller room was cousin who is 4 years younger then me
Then she was 9
Her parents and mine were away for the night. It was OK then to leave kids alone in the flat for a few hours.
I woke up in the night. On clock was 2:00 AM
I went to the window and looked outside.
To the left was a large field where nothing was built on it was used for walking the doogs and some people from a village 1km east from me were coming to this field to cut the grass. All grass with dog poo this was rather funny.
Night was no wind.
Sky was clear and above the that field was almost a full moon.
Right in front was another block of flats 9 storey high.
A bit further was another 12 storey high block and further to the right was a 9 store high long block we called locally great wall of china because it was really long like 100-150 metres non-stop
In the back ground was 2 storey building of kinder garden
And above in the sky was that thing
I looked at it.
It was shiny bright white with 4 rays coming off it at exactly 12 O'clock 3 O'clock 6 O'clock and 9 O'clock
In the papers that time people wrote about some big asteroid passing by that will be visible so I looked at it and was thinking is it that?
I looked at it for 5 mins or so then I went to bed again.
I woke up again for no reason
I looked time and it was 2:30 AM
I went to the window and object have moved to the left
I went to bed again and again woke up
Time was 2:45AM
I went to the window and looked to the right but sky was empty it was gone.
Then I saw it on the left above the field
It had no rays on it this time and looked like a glowing orb this time light blue
I was looking at and it began to move towards me
Space from my block and the next one was about 15 metres
It moved to the balcony of 9 storey block and hovered above it.
It was in size may be 50-60cm and looked metallic
That flat was occupied by a military man captain of Tank Division that was stationed near the city
He had 2 sons who were louts and hooligans
Door to their balcony was open and 1 of them came to to door to see what was that light he saw that orb swore shut the door and ran back in the flat.
My cousin woke up in her room and she went on the balcony
Smaller room had a balcony
She went outside and asked me ''What is that nice shiny thingy?''
That drone began to move towards her
It stopped about 3 metres from her and from it's equator shot a beam of blight blue light right into her forehead.
It lasted may be 5-10 seconds then beam switched off.
She screamed and ran back to the room. I head doors of wardrobe slamming shut.
Here was a wardrobe in that room and she hid in it.

Then orb moved to my window which was open and shot same beam into my forhead
I looked on the clock before it came it was 2:55AM
When it switched off it was 3:15AM
And orb was right next to the window so I thought to see what it is so I touched it.
I put my hand on it to feel what is it.
It was clod metallic surface that glowed in the blue light.
Then orb moved away It flew high in the the sky and before dissapearing it blinkered a sequence
3 times then 2 time then 3 times again then once and 2 times
Then it was gone
I went to bed and went to sleep again
When parents came back they could barely get cousin out of wardrobe she was telling on and on about it
5 dys later they brought her to psychiatry clinic
Then generally if you saw something like this you was drunk or you gone mental
She did her evaluation and said she is not mad she is describing actual experience
I was asked as well and I described mine My farther was really angry with me
He was aware of UFO phenomena
So parents concluded it was an UFO
Father said ''if you see an UFO you must run at once. Drop the shopping drop everything and run to the nearest block or house and hide'' And I was in dispute with him to why should I run like that
And farther said ''because UFO is not human-made it is came from some other place and this is bad''
And I asked him ''why is it bad?'' and farther said to it
''BECAUSE I SAID SO THAT IS WHY!!!''
That summer I had been assaulted or well smacked by those louts from next block so when I was going out was usually with some till police had a talk with them.
We went on a late night gig in the park was a pop band from Russian Federation visiting my city
My city when I was born is called Brest, on the Polish border
We were coming home at 00:00 AM or so got off a late bus and just coming across that big field when that blue orb appeared in the sky
It was flying over head and I told farther ''look here it is again''
And farther said ''GO FASTER''
We went faster and orb flew over and was over head in front of us then it blinked 3 times then once then 3 times again
I said ''Look they are signalling us''
Farther didn't look he just kept shouting ''run run run''
We ran to our block of flats into the block
In the room where lifts were he said ''Oh we are here''
Went on the lift to 6th floor
Went out of lift and he looked through the door that led from that place where lifts were to large communal balcony
And he saw that that orb is here hoovering
He swore several times and told me to go in the flat
He had a policy of shut windows for like 1 year from that day
Always shut windows shut curtains he even had church priest to come in the flat and bless it
That was it
In 1998 I saw blue orb flying in the sky

Then in 2000 my mother married englishman after divorcing farther and I moved to UK
September 2002 I attended several courses at the Gosforth High School
Adult night school classes
Was carpentry woodworking computing and pottery
Next year 2003 I attended pottery class again and here I met a guy who's name was Jack

Here were also 2 sister Lucy and Linty Wallace and another 1 named Katy Wilson
Those are names I was given I did bother checking was not my thing
Jack was often inviting everyone after classes to the pub I always refused in my family people were highly educated and spending a night together with vodka bottles wasn't our thing
In spring 2004 Jack invited me again and he told me I am really elusive person
I said no again
On the final pottery class when everyone got our exams he told me
''Oh it is exam day let's go have at last a little drink''
Ok so I went
He invited whole class like 15 people most left after and onky him Wallace sisters and mrs Wilson stayed.
Then he invited me to go to for further celebration in his house
I didn't wanted to upset him he was really really nice easy going person so I went
He phoned some where and another guy came in a mini-bus
Everyone came too
At that house was some kind of mansion really big room
Had a few ciders
They all drank cider always apple cider not whiskey scotch or beer was always cider
I said ''I need to go home it is now like 10:00 PM''
Jack said ''wait longer you would like it''
After another 30-40 minutes another person came
Jack introduced us said ''this is Rossi Smith''
She sat down and told him ''Jack go ahead''
He just said ''we are visitors to Earth from a binary star system about 200 light years away from here. We come here upon a Promise we gave 1800 Earth years ago to another race who shared certain knowledge with us''
I sked ''What promises?''
He said ''1800 years ago another race that lives far further contacted us and gave us certain set of knowledge they were the mentors. We have given them a promise that where we our self become the experts will will teach this to another race when/if their technological level is appropriate for duplication''
Another 1 in the room Katy Wilson said ''You have reached that level about 130 years ago however The Technology Transference Program ran ever since without any success
Jack ''the success in our view is at last 1 machine or item fully operating and 1 person who knows about it as good as any of us do''

I said ''what is the problem then?''
Jack said ''greed ignorance refusal to advance just simple stupidity''

Katy Wilson ''our last associate have tried to sell what we given him''

I said ''I am really not interested in this besides how do you prove any of it?''

Jack said ''you have been pre-selected''
On my question how he described the blue drone
And when I told him ''prove it'' I was shown a video recording that that drone was making as it scanned
Lucy Wallace said ''your cousin was SO NOT FIT for the purpose all that was in her head is desire for money, good housing, items of value to own''
I said ''isn't that what people usually desire?''
She said ''not always when you was scanned in your head was curiosity and when you touched it just to see what was it it proved so''

I said ''your drone had made my cousin nearly mentally broken she had night mares about it for years''
Jack said ''it is unfortunate that she got scared this proves her mind is closed to new things. All things except money and power.
That person called Rossi said

''We were like you once once before 2150 years ago we seen only money greed for precious things. Then a new leader arose and united the world and only then we have advanced

Jack gave me 5 5 sheets of paper on the door step of my house and said

''Don't throw it away without thinking''

This is it – the full account of how it has started.

robur
14th January 2016, 06:17
From what they explained to me thir society from a system like we got today where money and power is above all else become something like an Utopia with a communism-style system of values where personal possessions have no meaning and knowledge is the only true valuable item that exists.
Race which gave it to them was described to be a sort of half-capitalism monarchy where a 1 royal family rules without unchallenged power for 4000 years.
I was told also of the races much, much older then even that race.
And our Solar System is not actually ours nor is the Earth
We are ''renting it'' from another race in which territory it is positioned.
The power of that race prevents Earth from getting conquered or farmed for resources.

One of them who was a historian once told me this ''
Here are great many mysteries on Planet Earth, many unknowns unexplained mythical and phenomenal. But it is not so because those things are really unexplained unnatural or mythical – it is only so because those who in power today do not wish to share with the rest of population what they do know''
He said ''in a way as you have advanced you have advanced in many things you have regressed in many more others. The Ancients were more more aware and open minded the The Moderns''

robur
14th January 2016, 06:21
Many of our myths legends and so called ''unexplained'' I gotten explanations for.
This library is still intact Documents were written by 3 of them.
However, most of this truth or their version of it on many aspects would look outright madness Ididn't dared posting much any where and when I did posted some it was always a fast way to get banned.

robur
14th January 2016, 06:50

Because as I am now - ALONE IN this line of thinking - I cannot do anything like that.

You are not alone you just found one who has the same line of thinking. Although what I have said above is about all I knew in this regard. But if given the chance to experiment/work in this field I wont have a second thought, I will gladly jump in. Why not teach someone who is willing to listen?[/QUOTE]

THIS IS THE BIGGEST PROBLEM
For a race where Gold has no value other then a raw materials for factorys it is not
But here Gold is a valuable commodity
Finding an equilibrium is nearly impossible without using another technology
And this technology might be even bigger danger to finances

Everyone might of heard of concept from the medieval times of transmitting ''lead to gold'' even tho Lead stands close to gold this isn't that simple and it doesn't work.
So called ORMUS or M-STATE state material has 3 types of states
It can only become a 5th state after infusion
Without infusion with energy it can be only 2 of the specific states
M-state
Sub-State

M-state is NOT what pople call moanatomic state of matter it is simply matter slightly charged

Sub-State is the higher version of M-STATE where matter already in a state of kind of flux and has a higher energy potential

M-State matters occur naturally on every planet. In small amounts they are not dangerous.
They occur in the soil in the air in grass and meat we eat
Almost every element except gas and a few other elements have the natural occurring M-STATE version. This is also the Basic OF How the elements ( mostly metals ) form on the planets
I don't know this exactly but from what I remember in my school in Brest new metal is created when a metal deposit in the rocks slowly over the course of millions of years converts surrounding rocks into the metal.
Their version is the different
According to their version of metallic growth in the ore deposits first the M-STQATE of the metal is created naturally in the rocks and then as it millions of years pass M-STATE naturally drops out – degrades into the ores.
They called it M-STATE DEGRADATION
Because the metal or any matter it cannot natural go forward – it can only go back wards.
And as M-STATE is higher form then metal ore state M-STATE degrades into ores that gets deposited in the rocks and which are then mined while M-STATE version that still exists is thrown away as worthless rocks

Their mineral science employs a method of extracting M-STATES of metals from those rocks and then accelerating the degradation process from millions of years into a few days or hours so the M-STATE of that metal becomes a metal.
Here comes a problem
There is a term I often heard when it comes to chemical science known as ''MATERIAL MISMATCH''
Which is what it says – a mismatch of their chemicals to ours.
If mismatch is greater then 25% then here is no longer a 100% guarantee of success of the reaction to produce what reaction of their chemicals would of produced

I have instructions on several processes

Some experiments were done during the time I worked for them by a guy in USA
He got lucky the mis-match of over 60% have delivered a result
But he threw it away the day just put in dust bin
He had also managed to make 1 metal jump ship and become a SUB-METAL

SUB-METAL is a metal which would stand on periodic table between the metal it was made from and the metal/element next to it. It would have different property as well.
Melting point, conductivity density would all be different

In my next reply to this ever increasings post I will try to give a short accou7nt of the agricultural section and what things lay in this category

robur
14th January 2016, 07:05
I must also point out that except texts and a few diagrams I have no physical proof of any of what I am saying.
After programme was axed they left and taken everything with them

They were suppose to take files too but I was left with a few DVDs and 1 external disc
T
People I worked with who had success or relative success NONE OF THEM honoured the agreement
Except the guy that died about 8 others had a success but none of them kept their word on the agreement
The AGREEMENT was as follows:
1. They receive information from me that would – with a bit of thinking enable them to build and/or duplicate a small item for a testing
2. 2. After successful duplication person who did it would make at last 8-10 photos and at last 3 videos of the item/device in operation.
3. The person would give me at last 1 report of the experiment which I was to put into a PDF.
4. After this is done the person question would send me the videos and photos along with his 1 report.
5. Then person in question would be free to keep the actual item he/she have created and do with it as they want.
The idea was ofc to have a person who would report it on the forums etc.
This never happened. I haven't ever gotten anything only a few pictures from that guy who did chemical stuff everything else was never reported nor photographed
I even got told once after 1 person said he had a success

He said ''Your usefulness has expired. Now you can go and die''

Perhaps some of you might understand why I don't really like to post on forums but prefere 1 to 1 conversation
But I hope this forum is different

I don't mind to get mined for every gram of useful information I have and then when I have no more to give thrown out
Happened before
May be just I get a warning about it first

robur
14th January 2016, 07:10
So this is why I really have no right to ask anyone to go chaise after a flock of wild gees in hope that it works or shows something unusual as I have no way of guarantees the success nor give advanced proof.
So why now I am just after conversation and evaluation of usefulness of the remaining knowledges

This is my true honest answer
If I am to be banned today because I cannot physically prove the validity of the technology – so be it.

If anyone here is willing to listen further I am willing to tell further
If the Moderators wish me to be silent from this point on – I will do so.
THIS IS MY DISCLAIMER

guayabal
14th January 2016, 07:29
I don't think I can help you as I don't have the tools but I'm listening. Thank you robur.

betoobig
14th January 2016, 16:48
So much thanks for sharing. I do listen too.
Have you think that perhaps your father had some issue with ETs?
Why dont you just disclose all the info? As more people knew more probabilities to succed.
If you like to continue sharing i'll be pleased.
You were choosen, trust you are going the right direction... Even it it doesn't look like.
I do trust Bubu could do great.
Much love

Bubu
14th January 2016, 18:07
So this is why I really have no right to ask anyone to go chaise after a flock of wild gees in hope that it works or shows something unusual as I have no way of guarantees the success nor give advanced proof.
So why now I am just after conversation and evaluation of usefulness of the remaining knowledges

This is my true honest answer
If I am to be banned today because I cannot physically prove the validity of the technology – so be it.

If anyone here is willing to listen further I am willing to tell further
If the Moderators wish me to be silent from this point on – I will do so.
THIS IS MY DISCLAIMER

Go ahead please. and thanks for sharing. more people could be listening although not expressing.

robur
14th January 2016, 18:08
So much thanks for sharing. I do listen too.
Have you think that perhaps your father had some issue with ETs?
Why dont you just disclose all the info? As more people knew more probabilities to succed.
If you like to continue sharing i'll be pleased.
You were choosen, trust you are going the right direction... Even it it doesn't look like.
I do trust Bubu could do great.
Much love

I need to it slowly.
I so far said only simplest things
We have saying in Belarus ''the further you go into forest the more firewood you find and the bigger the logs get''
If I post something really complex I just get ignored again

betoobig
14th January 2016, 18:10
Not in Avalon, i asure you.
Thanks once againg.
Much love

robur
15th January 2016, 12:10
Seems like this thread lost the it's shiness:(

JChombre
15th January 2016, 13:17

Well, let's infuse some life in it then with the following two questions;):

1. You said that your information is somehow related to ormus and some research was done in the US on it. So I am wondering if you are familiar with the late David Hudson who developed and held a patent on the process used to make ormus?

2. What had happened to the ETs who gave you the information? Are you still in contact with them?

Many blessings to you.

JC

raregem
15th January 2016, 16:33
Hi Robur- I appreciate you and all your efforts to encourage learning about "new" technology. I appreciate all your efforts to aid in humans joining each other in what I consider spiritual growth using the technique of everyone adding their "2 cents" to a project. Unfortunately, it seems very typical for humanity to get to some point and become greedy and subversive.
Please, continue in your quest right here on PA. You are in a safe environment and you will be protected by the moderators AND the members - in earnest. It will be rare to get "blasted" so if, that happens please feel safe in contacting a mod or trusted member. The minds on this forum are collectively intuitive, curious, discerning and lol...dare I say... cut to the chase ! All in a loving embrace. You are now a part of this. Through time on PA I think you will begin to relax and trust -to your best ability....considering your past with people and their reactions and change of hearts please be patient with yourself while transforming strong emotional "hooks".
Please, please, please continue to post your teachings. No need to apologize if you feel you are messing things up. Just muddle through until your clarity comes. PA supports you. I think we have much to learn through you so I give you my personal gratitude and encourage you to "feel the Love" here.
I hope to be able to ask you questions about your studies , I just don't have that knowledge to add. I still look forward to this because perhaps I may learn a tidbit or a lot...... Take care...YOU MATTER ~

betoobig
15th January 2016, 17:16
Hi Robur- I appreciate you and all your efforts to encourage learning about "new" technology. I appreciate all your efforts to aid in humans joining each other in what I consider spiritual growth using the technique of everyone adding their "2 cents" to a project. Unfortunately, it seems very typical for humanity to get to some point and become greedy and subversive.
Please, continue in your quest right here on PA. You are in a safe environment and you will be protected by the moderators AND the members - in earnest. It will be rare to get "blasted" so if, that happens please feel safe in contacting a mod or trusted member. The minds on this forum are collectively intuitive, curious, discerning and lol...dare I say... cut to the chase ! All in a loving embrace. You are now a part of this. Through time on PA I think you will begin to relax and trust -to your best ability....considering your past with people and their reactions and change of hearts please be patient with yourself while transforming strong emotional "hooks".
Please, please, please continue to post your teachings. No need to apologize if you feel you are messing things up. Just muddle through until your clarity comes. PA supports you. I think we have much to learn through you so I give you my personal gratitude and encourage you to "feel the Love" here.
I hope to be able to ask you questions about your studies , I just don't have that knowledge to add. I still look forward to this because perhaps I may learn a tidbit or a lot...... Take care...YOU MATTER ~
Spot on! Thanks raregem.
We love you Robur!
You got our attention !
Take your time.
Much love

Moz
15th January 2016, 17:36
I have been in silence but have come out to say "keep talking and make it as complex as you need to be"
Love

betoobig
16th January 2016, 09:43
Not in Avalon, i asure you.
Thanks once againg.
Much love
When i said this i meant : you wont be banned here. Sorry if i was not clear.
Much love

ulli
16th January 2016, 11:46
There are many members here who also had negative experiences on other forums,
but here they are safe.
And who have shared their knowledge on cutting edge science and also ET experiences.

Have a look at a thread called: Wade Frazier, a Healed Planet.
I hope you can speed read, though.

Wade's journey is all about how powerful the forces are that want to block this knowledge from getting out.
He sums up those interests under the name Godzilla.
He says the only way to get it done is to form a group he calls The Choir.
Interesting reading, I assure you. You might feel then that you really are not alone any more.

Innocent Warrior
16th January 2016, 11:59
Hi Robur, welcome to Avalon. :) There are a number of folks here who aren't at all bothered by highly strange material and who also often draw on their intuition to assist in discernment, so proof or lack thereof is not an issue. I hope you find the sort of people/conversations you seek, not an easy task.

I too am interested in the answers to JChombre's questions and I have a couple of my own;

You mentioned it would take about ten pages to explain why the race you spoke with look human, could you give us a brief summary of why/how they look the same as us?

However, most of this truth or their version of it on many aspects would look outright madness Ididn't dared posting much any where and when I did posted some it was always a fast way to get banned.

Do you have anything left that was written by members of the race you spoke with? If you do, will you consider posting any of it here and if not (understandable), are you willing to send it to any interested members, by private message (or email etc.)?

JChombre
17th January 2016, 06:52
Hello Robur,

I hope all is well with you. Thank you again for sharing your story with us.

Well, after some hesitation due to time constriction, I have decided to give a good look at your project. I have the required scientific background to do that. However, it is going to be awhile before I contact you because I am not an ORMUS compound expert, and I have never studied these compounds in a chemistry lab. So, I have to do a literature review on ORMUS to acquire expert level knowledge on these compounds before we can have a meaningful conversation on them. I am very busy but I am going to have to make some time to look at your information…

I think that you are trying to figure out if the information that you have is meaningful and relevant. Let me put it this way, with the little bit of data that I have collected so far on the work of David Hudson, I can tell you that if your information is on ORMUS compounds; then you probably have some very interesting and critical information in your hands. These compounds (there are 11 of them but only iridium and rhodium are found in our body) have amazing properties that do not obey the foundation laws of chemistry such as the Law of Mass Action… As a chemist, I am absolutely tickled pick by the properties of these compounds; and I would love to synthesize them and I will probably do that at a certain point in the future… They are transition metals but their behavior cannot be predicted by their position in the periodic table because of their unique quantum properties. In fact, if their true properties were really taking into consideration, then the periodic table would have to be rewritten... Also these compounds act like superconductors at room temperature and that’s just crazy… So their potential as an INFINITE SOURCE of physical/electrical and spiritual energy is there…and so much more.

With the little bit of information that I have on these compounds, I can see why some groups would not divulge the data on them. However, the initial analytical chemistry research on ORMUS compounds was conducted in the former Soviet Union, and the late David Hudson use it to develop a quantitative and qualitative protocol that he patented. My guess is that in this world, some groups have or are conducting extensive research on ORMUS compounds and know almost everything about them.

Will be in touch.

Many blessings to you .

JC

robur
17th January 2016, 16:20

1. You said that your information is somehow related to ormus and some research was done in the US on it. So I am wondering if you are familiar with the late David Hudson who developed and held a patent on the process used to make ormus?

2. What had happened to the ETs who gave you the information? Are you still in contact with them?

Many blessings to you.

JC

What I will post here is a portion of a document written by ETs who left

SHORT HISTORY OF ORMUS

Lowest version of Fluxing Elements is so called ORMUS or or ORME.

In the 1975 man named David Hudson met a a guy called Jonan Lorance-Smith. Joan was a member of the Order of Red Lion a 800 years old alchemical order. They got talking and Mr Lorance-mith told Mr Hudson about existence of a different form of matter a matter that exists slightly outside of current reality and/or dimension. Hudson was intrigued by it. After that meeting he met Mr Lorance-Smith several times. He also told him that his order was manufacturing this element for past 400 years because the elements especially if made or extracted from certain minerals are unitomic. David asked him what this means. Mr Lorance said ''uni-tomic means their atomic structure is universal. It is like a base substance it can become anything you like. David asked him ''and what do you like it to become first?'' and mr lorance answered''what we like it to become is Gold and Platinum an expensive metals.
Since 400 years ago our members had rights to gold mines. Then mine was kept running as usually while we created those flux materials from worthless minerals then converted them to gold and prevented this gold as mined. This is still going on today just not on that scale as before.
David Hudson asked him how to make those materials and Mr Lorance said ''it is a secret of the order. To tell you an outsider means death for me very quickly. However I might be able to introduce you to our Master. If he thinks you are worthy you may join.
In 1980 David Hudson joined this order. At about same time members of the Red Lion order were experimenting with a different types of flux elements. David has learned that here are other types as well some are more powerful then the other and he was also told that flux elements are dangerous to ingest. When he asked why and how they know it he was told this information was received from a source out side of this world. Member of the order conducted experiments on the rats monkeys and birds to see the effects of flux element ingestion, but results were limited. This went on for past 40 years since 1940th to about 1980th. Then David Hudson have suggested making the existence of flux elements public. However with a difference. He said that he could get people to ingest it and then report it's effects directly to him. This idea was implemented in the late 1985.
David Hudson would stand as inventor or discoverer of the what was called then ORME or orbitally re-arranged monatomic Elements. That ORMUS is an substance that vibrates with pure life force and has much much energy and that it good for you. Later it was planned to be told that ORMUS is in fact a sort of godsend that heals purify and energizes people ingesting it and that it will make person live long health and immune to diseases.
It was implemented later in the start of 1988.
When the internet boom began in USA in the 1990th several websites were creates and the word began to spread. Methods of production of this flux materials from mainly burning it off salts with lye were introduced. Hundreds and then thousands Of people began ingesting it reporting their effects. Some or most effects at the start were positive. But then negative effects began to be reported and then when this happened it was carefully edited out and anyone reporting negativity was banned or kicked from ORMUS groups. Barry Carter came in in the later 1990th and then one of the Red Lion order posing as The Essence with whom Barry had chats began working towards creating a valid history for the ORMUS
Some things that The Essence said were true. Yes in the past so called King Solomon did produced gold from dead sea salts. But the process was different to what the Essence have specified.
The point of this ''invention'' by the order of red lion was very simple: the order knew about charged versions of flux elements and they also knew what some charged versions are semi or super-conductors. They knew it was dangerous based on their 40 years of giving it to monkeys and rats. But they wanted information and information is power. So this was the only way as no one from order itself would ever EVER eat it. Even Hudson's friend Barry doesn't know the full picture as only members of the order and their benefactors know it. It was also said that ORMUS cannot be assayed by any known means and that assaying ORMUS is dangerous for you as if you try to assay it the government, men in black or grey Ets will come and get you. So you must accept David's word for it and be a good boy not trying anything silly. Everything worked like a dream and reports poured in by the truck load. In the beginning of 2001 order had enough info from thousands of people experiments on themselves to guess right which versions are the most potent. In 2002 first super conductive sample was made – it was then a super charged in magnetic field powdery form.
They used it as a coating on copper disc and then aluminium disc and found out it generated gravity waves. Here was something more valuable then even gold and platinum and all this was thanks for thousands of free lab rats they recruited over the years.

robur
17th January 2016, 19:18
Hi Robur, welcome to Avalon. :) There are a number of folks here who aren't at all bothered by highly strange material and who also often draw on their intuition to assist in discernment, so proof or lack thereof is not an issue. I hope you find the sort of people/conversations you seek, not an easy task.

I too am interested in the answers to JChombre's questions and I have a couple of my own;

You mentioned it would take about ten pages to explain why the race you spoke with look human, could you give us a brief summary of why/how they look the same as us?

Do you have anything left that was written by members of the race you spoke with? If you do, will you consider posting any of it here and if not (understandable), are you willing to send it to any interested members, by private message (or email etc.)?

This is except from File #12

6 billion years ago the planet formed
First life began 800 million years ago
For millions of years primitive creatures roamed the world till 15 million years ago 1 dominant species emerged.
The race kept evolving. Through the ages and Long Nights
Finally 3 million years ago The First Age of Science began. This age was destroyed by a strike of an asteroid after 400 years. Civilisation died and emerged again 2000 years later.
Second Great Age that began was destroyed by a global war after 600 years
Third great Age began about 2.5million years ago.
After this time civilisation fell and rose 8 times. Wars and natural disasters rocked the planet.
Final Age of Stability began 1 million years ago.
At that time,Mirith was dominated by 1 race. But not everyone had same idea of a future. Society began to split and a civil war loomed on horizon. Leader of the Order of 5 Lights decided it was time to leave. Him and his followers total 88500 left Mirith never to return.

First world they settled was called Brinour. They destroyed it after 4000 years
Second world, Frigon they had for 30000 years and it was destroyed in a horrible experiment
Third world's name is not known they spent here 400000 years and it was where it's star exploded
Forth world, Dios was already occupied. They destroyed it's inhabitants in a few days and used their ashes to fertilize their new home. They left it 24500 yers later.
Fifth world Tiros they came to about 450000 year B.C.
This was what is now called Earth
They built several bases and a city
About 155000 years ago they reached new level of science and found out how they can extend their lives with energy to become almost immortal.
Meanwhile their brother race on Mirith was seeding other worlds and colonising
In local space – area of 1000 light years radius of Earth here are about 12 races who are human-looking descendants of former colony. Evolution and environments of their worlds changed them and now they mostly only share appearance and DNA base codes with their parent race

robur
17th January 2016, 19:28
Hello Robur,

I hope all is well with you. Thank you again for sharing your story with us.

Well, after some hesitation due to time constriction, I have decided to give a good look at your project. I have the required scientific background to do that. However, it is going to be awhile before I contact you because I am not an ORMUS compound expert, and I have never studied these compounds in a chemistry lab. So, I have to do a literature review on ORMUS to acquire expert level knowledge on these compounds before we can have a meaningful conversation on them. I am very busy but I am going to have to make some time to look at your information…

I think that you are trying to figure out if the information that you have is meaningful and relevant. Let me put it this way, with the little bit of data that I have collected so far on the work of David Hudson, I can tell you that if your information is on ORMUS compounds; then you probably have some very interesting and critical information in your hands. These compounds (there are 11 of them but only iridium and rhodium are found in our body) have amazing properties that do not obey the foundation laws of chemistry such as the Law of Mass Action… As a chemist, I am absolutely tickled pick by the properties of these compounds; and I would love to synthesize them and I will probably do that at a certain point in the future… They are transition metals but their behavior cannot be predicted by their position in the periodic table because of their unique quantum properties. In fact, if their true properties were really taking into consideration, then the periodic table would have to be rewritten... Also these compounds act like superconductors at room temperature and that’s just crazy… So their potential as an INFINITE SOURCE of physical/electrical and spiritual energy is there…and so much more.

With the little bit of information that I have on these compounds, I can see why some groups would not divulge the data on them. However, the initial analytical chemistry research on ORMUS compounds was conducted in the former Soviet Union, and the late David Hudson use it to develop a quantitative and qualitative protocol that he patented. My guess is that in this world, some groups have or are conducting extensive research on ORMUS compounds and know almost everything about them.

Will be in touch.

Many blessings to you .

JC

David Hudson and followers on ORMUS groups preach ingestion of ORMUS and m-state materials.
Would you drink from your petrol tank?
Or eat washing powder for a dinner?
Nope, you wouldn't. But that is because you know they are not edible.
However people eat M-states and when I spoke against eating them I was at once banned and ignored
ORMUS changes DNA and you cannot control where and how
It should only be viwed as material for industrial usage - not as a healthy snack.
For most people wjo ingest it it is already too late.
Bad effects would not show if the person high has Far Positive natural frequency.
They would not show fast or might not show for years.
Any negative reports about health benefits of ingesting m-states is deleted and ignored so only ''feel good'' ones are allowed

robur
17th January 2016, 19:32
Do you have anything left that was written by members of the race you spoke with?-yes a dozen or so text files
If you do, will you consider posting any of it here-yes if here is a need for it or topic arises.
are you willing to send it to any interested members, by private message (or email etc.)?-already doing it and yes I would.
My 2 latest replys are from those files.

robur
17th January 2016, 19:40
Most things I just can't put in writing. It is my understanding of technology.
A lot is still in my mind and I don't have any good drawing programm to make good diagramms.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

I made mistake. Replyed this info to another post.

robur
17th January 2016, 19:51
Oh may be not.
I haven't been well lately.
Just want to add - our human race did not evolve - it was created in a lab by a race called Over Lords
Mirith is in Pleiades
1 million years ago they split
Now serapate races exists
On Mirith The Soul Bindrrs
And on other wolds The Over Lords
Soul Binders focus on the spirit, soul and eternal peace non-aggrssion and non-intervention
The Over Lords like power possesions and they prefere to be feared
Them 2 don't get along
Earth is on territory of Over Lords
They still own it they just choose not to show up as Earth has become sort of their holiday destination and it is in the interests for things to stay as they are no provide them with amusements.
However they do not rule us if they did Earth would be very different.

robur
17th January 2016, 19:57
Also these compounds act like superconductors at room temperature and that’s just crazy… So their potential as an INFINITE SOURCE of physical/electrical and spiritual energy is there…and so much more

NOT all

Only those made from 3 high-resonance mtals.
Gold
copper
silver
11 that are publically known

Every metal has it's 5th state version
And here are 5th states and m-states in the rocks and minerals

M-states created chemichally are very very weak. You need MAGNETISM at last to create more powerfull versions of them.
But when you use magnetism you will get what those who secretly research them don't want us to get.
And if you use Aether you get a true 5th State

robur
17th January 2016, 20:02
1. You said that your information is somehow related to ormus and some research was done in the US on it. So I am wondering if you are familiar with the late David Hudson who developed and held a patent on the process used to make ormus?-yes read my reply to your post.
2. What had happened to the ETs who gave you the information?-They left. After programm was axed they left back to their worlds.
Are you still in contact with them?-I get a christmas card signed by 4 of them. Got 1 last year. And no I am not. I only have single-use satelite phone.
When they left they were supposed to wipe my memory - they didn't. They kept them intact.
But if I want to get rid of the memprys I can use a phone i got. After 2 days someone comes over and erases my memory with it all remaining files will be destroyed.

robur
17th January 2016, 20:05
Wade's journey is all about how powerful the forces are that want to block this knowledge from getting out.
He sums up those interests under the name Godzilla.
He says the only way to get it done is to form a group he calls The Choir
If he is recruiting I would join that;)

robur
17th January 2016, 20:17
Also another thing.
From time to time those who are in power go too far and Over Lords arrive and knock them back
Here is some kind of treaty or agreement that they have made with those are in charge on Earth now
Our rules don't totally destroy or block free energy and alternative research and in exchange over lords stay away
If Over Lords come back openly our rules will fall.
And Earth will change.
Even tho the Over Lords love power and control they have policy of total transpancy at home.
No one - no company group or individual owns any kind of knowledge-knowledge is not private it belongs to everyone. Here are no patents no contracts nothing of this sort and no one can make money from knowing somethings that others don't know.

This system would bring total ruin to our leaders and to ways bussiness is done here.
If our rules had their way here be not even such word as ''free energy'' online
Here is also very extensive dis-information programm.
Patents that are inheritally worthless are put online for all to see.
Thousands of videos on YouTube that ''apparently'' show examples of alternative science and free energy.
If you post something that really works in some visibly usable way - your google account be gone in a flash.
The idea of it to create an appearance of fredom of information that internet is really and truly ''free'' where anything goes.
Those who beleive so are naive

JChombre
19th January 2016, 13:48

What I will post here is a portion of a document written by ETs who left

SHORT HISTORY OF ORMUS

Lowest version of Fluxing Elements is so called ORMUS or or ORME.

In the 1975 man named David Hudson met a a guy called Jonan Lorance-Smith. Joan was a member of the Order of Red Lion a 800 years old alchemical order. They got talking and Mr Lorance-mith told Mr Hudson about existence of a different form of matter a matter that exists slightly outside of current reality and/or dimension. Hudson was intrigued by it. After that meeting he met Mr Lorance-Smith several times. He also told him that his order was manufacturing this element for past 400 years because the elements especially if made or extracted from certain minerals are unitomic. David asked him what this means. Mr Lorance said ''uni-tomic means their atomic structure is universal. It is like a base substance it can become anything you like. David asked him ''and what do you like it to become first?'' and mr lorance answered''what we like it to become is Gold and Platinum an expensive metals.
Since 400 years ago our members had rights to gold mines. Then mine was kept running as usually while we created those flux materials from worthless minerals then converted them to gold and prevented this gold as mined. This is still going on today just not on that scale as before.
David Hudson asked him how to make those materials and Mr Lorance said ''it is a secret of the order. To tell you an outsider means death for me very quickly. However I might be able to introduce you to our Master. If he thinks you are worthy you may join.
In 1980 David Hudson joined this order. At about same time members of the Red Lion order were experimenting with a different types of flux elements. David has learned that here are other types as well some are more powerful then the other and he was also told that flux elements are dangerous to ingest. When he asked why and how they know it he was told this information was received from a source out side of this world. Member of the order conducted experiments on the rats monkeys and birds to see the effects of flux element ingestion, but results were limited. This went on for past 40 years since 1940th to about 1980th. Then David Hudson have suggested making the existence of flux elements public. However with a difference. He said that he could get people to ingest it and then report it's effects directly to him. This idea was implemented in the late 1985.
David Hudson would stand as inventor or discoverer of the what was called then ORME or orbitally re-arranged monatomic Elements. That ORMUS is an substance that vibrates with pure life force and has much much energy and that it good for you. Later it was planned to be told that ORMUS is in fact a sort of godsend that heals purify and energizes people ingesting it and that it will make person live long health and immune to diseases.
It was implemented later in the start of 1988.
When the internet boom began in USA in the 1990th several websites were creates and the word began to spread. Methods of production of this flux materials from mainly burning it off salts with lye were introduced. Hundreds and then thousands Of people began ingesting it reporting their effects. Some or most effects at the start were positive. But then negative effects began to be reported and then when this happened it was carefully edited out and anyone reporting negativity was banned or kicked from ORMUS groups. Barry Carter came in in the later 1990th and then one of the Red Lion order posing as The Essence with whom Barry had chats began working towards creating a valid history for the ORMUS
Some things that The Essence said were true. Yes in the past so called King Solomon did produced gold from dead sea salts. But the process was different to what the Essence have specified.
The point of this ''invention'' by the order of red lion was very simple: the order knew about charged versions of flux elements and they also knew what some charged versions are semi or super-conductors. They knew it was dangerous based on their 40 years of giving it to monkeys and rats. But they wanted information and information is power. So this was the only way as no one from order itself would ever EVER eat it. Even Hudson's friend Barry doesn't know the full picture as only members of the order and their benefactors know it. It was also said that ORMUS cannot be assayed by any known means and that assaying ORMUS is dangerous for you as if you try to assay it the government, men in black or grey Ets will come and get you. So you must accept David's word for it and be a good boy not trying anything silly. Everything worked like a dream and reports poured in by the truck load. In the beginning of 2001 order had enough info from thousands of people experiments on themselves to guess right which versions are the most potent. In 2002 first super conductive sample was made – it was then a super charged in magnetic field powdery form.
They used it as a coating on copper disc and then aluminium disc and found out it generated gravity waves. Here was something more valuable then even gold and platinum and all this was thanks for thousands of free lab rats they recruited over the years.

Hello Robur,

Thank you for the information on the history of ORMUS compounds and on David Hudson. I believe that everything that you are saying is probably correct. What got my attention on David Hudson is that he said that he spent about $5.5 millions on the research and development of ORMUS in 17 years, starting in 1993. That amounts to about $324,000 per year and that's a lot of money for a cotton farmer in Arizona today. In the 70s-90s no lab could get that much money in grant funding. So I believe that David Hudson, with the help of the Order of Red Lion, was manufacturing regular diatomic gold from the monoatomic form, and was selling this gold to finance his research on ORMUS compounds.

Yes, ORMUS compounds cannot be assayed in their reduced forms because they have no absorption or emission spectra so no analytical instruments can read them in a lab. Also, the reduced forms of ORMUS loses about 5/9th of it weight and no one knows why part of the product just disappears. I am speculating that the lost product just move to another dimension. What is interesting is that the lost product reappears when ORMUS is heated again to sublimation temperatures and cooled down. However, ORMUS compounds are isolated and purified as chloride salts which can be assayed in labs.

In general, metal solutions including ORMUS are toxic so it is not a good idea to drink them. I checked YOUTUBE and saw what people are preparing and consuming as ORMUS. The processes used to prepare this product give a mixture of several compounds... So it could be dangerous to drink that stuff.

I am not surprised that people who are serious about preparing ORMUS get some visits from the governments, MIBs and the greys. I feel that there is something important with these products from a financial and spiritual stand point. I also feel that working with these products can be dangerous.

I have not been able to located any information on David Hudson patent(s) in the countries where he filed. I am surprised by that because his patents expired in 1993...So obviously someone removed this information from the public domain. Well, maybe I just didn't look in the right areas... So if you have more info on 5th state elements please post them...

Best regards,

JC

JChombre
19th January 2016, 20:21
[QUOTE=robur;1037566][QUOTE=One question. you said your partner engineer died of cancer and you are also ill. Dont you think your experiment in this filed are affecting your health

You are not alone you just found one who has the same line of thinking.

Hello Robur,

In your post listed above you say that you have instructions on several processes. Can you please post these instructions? Please don't be too concerned by your ability (or lack of ability) to draw the equipment or tools used in these processes.

Best wishes and many blessings to you.

JC

robur
20th January 2016, 10:25
[QUOTE=robur;1037566][QUOTE=One question. you said your partner engineer died of cancer and you are also ill. Dont you think your experiment in this filed are affecting your health

Hello Robur,

In your post listed above you say that you have instructions on several processes. Can you please post these instructions? Please don't be too concerned by your ability (or lack of ability) to draw the equipment or tools used in these processes.

JC

They are very extensive. And some are not fitted for public domain - when i served them I had protection. Now I would rather not get visited by people who want to buy me out.
Would it be possible to talk on instant messager?

robur
20th January 2016, 11:44
was manufacturing regular diatomic gold from the monoatomic form
For that you need to make ORMUS first that be waste of time. Here is another way simpler
Yes, ORMUS compounds cannot be assayed in their reduced forms because they have no absorption or emission spectra so no analytical instruments can read them in a lab-Not in the common lab
Also, the reduced forms of ORMUS loses about 5/9th of it weight and no one knows why part of the product just disappears-It degrades. Because it must be LOCKED in the molecular position after you make it.
What is interesting is that the lost product reappears when ORMUS is heated again to sublimation temperatures and cooled down-What degraded it is gone. Remaining amount can gain weight by attracting atoms of objects near it. Dissapearing is a key to their invisibility technology.

In general, metal solutions including ORMUS are toxic so it is not a good idea to drink them-ORMUS changes DNA. That is why it is dangerous to eat.

MIBs and the greys
-This is a big lie. Designed to scare people. So called Men In Black is not a government agency. It is a private company a big one that been here since tesla times. The government doesn't really care what you doing because they are sure no average Joe from internet can never get anything done without funding and research. Only private company and foundations watch the people. And not because they always want to stop you – because those internet inventors might get something they don't have they they can intimidate and scare them into giving it away. They Greys haven't come here for 40 years now.. Those whom I worked for patrol solar system. Greys or Zetas as they are other wise known are from a star system with a sun that is slowly becoming a red giant. Their natural frequency's is far negative they are far negative beings. Aether and Orgone is poison to them. Their interest here is food.

JChombre
21st January 2016, 02:30

Hello Robur,

JC

They are very extensive. And some are not fitted for public domain - when i served them I had protection. Now I would rather not get visited by people who want to buy me out.

Hello Robur,

I understand your concern about posting your information in a public forum like this one. However you are telling me that your processes are extensive and consequently fairly complex. So I feel that I cannot be of any help to you if I don't review and study them before we can talk on instant messenger. Consequently, I have decided to bail out of your project, and wish you the best in your endeavors.

Thank you again for sharing your story with us.

Many blessings.

JC

robur
21st January 2016, 08:33

You misunderstood me a little. I have asked yes. That don't mean I will not post anything. Just won't post something that has to do with world finances.
I will get first section arranged today.

Hello Robur,

JC

Hello Robur,

I understand your concern about posting your information in a public forum like this one. However you are telling me that your processes are extensive and consequently fairly complex. So I feel that I cannot be of any help to you if I don't review and study them before we can talk on instant messenger. Consequently, I have decided to bail out of your project, and wish you the best in your endeavors.

Many blessings.

JC

robur
21st January 2016, 08:37

I post basis of it today.
Would you please decide then?
I always ask about messaging because it is the best way for the person who receives. Questions can be asked answered.
Understand? Forums OK too but something cannot post.
Here are instructions how to get metal gold and silver from ormus-bearing minerals can't post that.

Hello Robur,

JC

Hello Robur,

Many blessings.

JC

betoobig
21st January 2016, 09:01
Please Robur, give Avalon a chance.
Much love

robur
21st January 2016, 15:15
http://i.imgur.com/EL3YIqB.jpg

Program for 3-D I got designed for architecture and terrains. I apologise for primitivism of renders.

1. This is what people call meditation frame. Simply a pyramid frame. Here are several sites advertising it's use. Frame does generates a field. But because it is only a frame over all effect is very very low.

http://i.imgur.com/piyCK4M.jpg

This is from Ormus-making forum. Again, a frame. This one from copper pipes which would only slight increase the field density.
He put gold coin here and after a few weeks it generated a few milligrams of 5th State which he – as he reports – have consumed

Also sites say that it can be made of any materials. Steel, plastic, wood, paper, any metal
Wrong!
Steel is an alloy of Iron and carbon. Iron is not high-vibrational nor is carbon. Steel and Iron based metals are also magnetic and this affects the field dispersing it.
Wood is not magnetic, but it not good for it because as a natural material that have grown it absorbed some natural Aether when it was growing and because of that it would reflect any new one away from itself.
Plastic is chemical and mostly made of harmful materials. If you use plastic for this in event of Orgone generation and presence of chemicals Orgone will convert to DOR
Paper another reflecting material made of wood
Metals that are suitable for it as follows:
Gold
copper
Silver

Aluminium, Tin and Zinc.

robur
21st January 2016, 15:31
2. Then if you make 1 side with copper sheet this adds a dimensional vector
http://i.imgur.com/UyQO0N4.jpg

3. Then you add another side and it adds another vector
http://i.imgur.com/7QxpwjL.jpg

4. Then another adds another vector
http://i.imgur.com/ZrRmRAU.jpg

5. Then joining all 4 sides completes the structure.
http://i.imgur.com/j2siAlF.jpg

robur
21st January 2016, 15:43
Aether Vectors And Dimensions of Pyramid
As we already stated Aether only accumulates at the 6th dimensional position of the
accumulator. Here we will explain the dimensions of the pyramid and it's vectors.
Imagine 4 lines drawn from each of 4 corners of the pyramid inwards.
http://i.imgur.com/zXIazvS.jpg

Where the lines criss cross a 5th line rises up straight to the apex of the pyramid.
The following picture is the simplest explanation of the pyramid as a 5th dimensional structure.

http://i.imgur.com/wJSoJCq.jpg

Arrows display the directions of the lines. Where 4 lines criss cross a 5th lines rises up
towards the apex. First, Second, Third and Forth lines are 4 main dimensions. They go
from 4 corners of the pyramid and criss cross in the middle. From this centre of the 4
dimension 5th line of dimension rises. It terminates at the apex.
The following picture shows where the 5 lines of dimension are positioned in the pyramid.
For the benefit of better understanding the pyramid is made transparent.
Now we will explain the dimensions of the pyramid as they are – not simplified
First we draw 1 vector line – Line 1 and rise is at the angle. So now the line is not laying
flat as on picture above, but is raised at an angle so it's pointed end points directly into the
corner of a pyramid.
http://i.imgur.com/ThZN6Zy.jpg

Now we draw another line directly opposite the first. This is vector 2

http://i.imgur.com/dydFEhN.jpg

Now we copy these 2 lines and turn them on their axis 90 degrees and we get this

http://i.imgur.com/dVykwTG.jpg

Now the same as before we draw a 5th line from the point where 4 others criss cross
http://i.imgur.com/LTj2c1V.jpg

Next picture shows 6th dimension's position and Aether Field position relative to the all vectors.

http://i.imgur.com/okrI8DD.jpg

robur
21st January 2016, 15:47
The Cone
The cone is a geometrical shape which is basically a rounded pyramid. Cone is a
preferable shape to use for generating Aether because of it's round share. The Vortex is ROUND in it's geometry. Pyramid having sharp angles and corners tends to ''skim'' some
of the Aether energy slightly weakening the over all field which doesn't happen in a cone.
First picture shows position of Aether field in a cone

http://i.imgur.com/sGdTrBA.jpg

If 2 indentical cones are pointing towards each other with their tips Aether vectors
rearrange and Aether field will be present in the following position
http://i.imgur.com/rTiF2zL.jpg

robur
21st January 2016, 16:08
Pyramid or cone is simple version of this machine:
http://i.imgur.com/VPk6BT2.jpg

I cannot show it in full.
It has 9 or 12 cones not 8 I am sorry as I already said cannot make exactly.
Total it has from 36 to 144 cones
All are made of a spiral magnetic wire focused into the centre
This generates such immense field that kilograms or even tons of material can be converted almost instantly and it does other things too.

robur
21st January 2016, 16:19
Dear JChombre
I posted first section of the info with some explanations to where it starts. Please review and reply if you have any questions.
And again I wish to apologise if I offended you in any way by asking about messaging. My thought was only to be more helpful to you and to give the most info fastest way.

This info is basis of the Powered Tranfusion Device - This is how this technology is called.
A Device to use Aether fields to transfuse matter
I must say here I have had 1 success in 2008
1 person built a 3 meter tall copper sheet pyramid and used gold leaf here to transfuse it.
He made as he reported about 100gramm of the powdery form over period of 3 weeks using after gold leaf several coins.
I have asked him so many times not to eat it but he called me a fool and then he called me a few other nasty words saying that I don't want him to gain ultimate enlightenment and move to higher plain of existence.
He ate all 100g of this super charge 5th state at once.
Only a day later he died
And his wife accused me of all sorts of things even of murder.
THIS WAS BIGGEST FAIL WE EVER HAD.

Meggings
21st January 2016, 16:35
Aether Vectors And Dimensions of Pyramid
As we already stated Aether only accumulates at the 6th dimensional position of the
accumulator.

Where the lines criss cross a 5th line rises up straight to the apex of the pyramid.
The following picture is the simplest explanation of the pyramid as a 5th dimensional structure.

http://i.imgur.com/wJSoJCq.jpg

Arrows display the directions of the lines. Where 4 lines criss cross a 5th lines rises up towards the apex. First, Second, Third and Forth lines are 4 main dimensions. They go from 4 corners of the pyramid and criss cross in the middle. From this centre of the 4 dimension 5th line of dimension rises.

Next picture shows 6th dimension's position and Aether Field position relative to the all vectors.

http://i.imgur.com/okrI8DD.jpg

I offer for comparison to Robur's description this famous photo of energy from a pyramid, showing a column rising from the apex.

In the RA material given through Carla Rueckert, RA has described the energy of a pyramid (and cones). I quote below from this material:

The Law of One, Book III, Session 56 June 8, 1981

QUESTIONER: How does the pyramid shape work?

Ra: I am Ra. We are assuming that you wish to know the principle of the shapes, angles, and intersections of the pyramid at what you call Giza.
In reality, the pyramid shape does no work. It does not work. It is an arrangement for the centralization as well as the diffraction of the spiraling upward light energy as it is being used by the mind/body/spirit complex.

The spiraling nature of light is such that the magnetic fields of an individual are affected by spiraling energy. Certain shapes offer an echo chamber, shall we say, or an intensifier for spiraling prana, as some have called this all-present, primal distortion of the one infinite Creator.

If the intent is to intensify the necessity for the entity’s own will to call forth the inner light in order to match the intensification of the spiraling light energy, the entity will be placed in what you have called the Queen’s Chamber position in this particular shaped object. This is the initiatory place and is the place of resurrection.

The off-set place, representing the spiral as it is in motion, is the appropriate position for one to be healed as in this position an entity’s vibratory magnetic nexi are interrupted in their normal flux. Thus a possibility/probability vortex ensues; a new beginning, shall we say, is offered for the entity in which the entity may choose a less distorted, weak, or blocked configuration of energy center magnetic distortions.

...Other shapes which are arched, groined, vaulted, conical, or as your tipis are also shapes with this type of intensification of spiraling light. Your caves, being rounded, are places of power due to this shaping.

It is to be noted that these shapes are dangerous. We are quite pleased to have the opportunity to enlarge upon the subject of shapes such as the pyramid for we wish, as part of our honor/duty, to state that there are many wrong uses for these curved shapes; for with improper placement, improper intentions, or lack of the crystallized being functioning as channel for healing the sensitive entity will be distorted more rather than less in some cases.

It is to be noted that your peoples build, for the most part, the cornered or square habitations, for they do not concentrate power. It is further to be noted that the spiritual seeker has, for many of your time periods of years, sought the rounded, arched, and peaked forms as an expression of the power of the Creator

QUESTIONER: Is there an apex angle that is the angle for maximum efficiency in the pyramid?

Ra: I am Ra. Again, to conserve this instrument’s energy, I am assuming that you intend to indicate the most appropriate angle of apex for healing work. If the shape is such that it is large enough to contain an individual mind/body/spirit complex at the appropriate off-set position within it, the 76° 18', approximate, angle is useful and appropriate. If the position varies, the angle may vary. Further, if the healer has the ability to perceive distortions with enough discrimination, the position within any pyramid shape may be moved about until results are effected. However, we found this particular angle to be useful.

Other social memory complexes, or portions thereof, have determined different apex angles for different uses, not having to do with healing but with learning. When one works with the cone, or shall we say, the silo type of shape, the energy for healing may be found to be in a general circular pattern unique to each shape as a function of its particular height and width and in the cone shape, the angle of apex. In these cases, there are no corner angles. Thus the spiraling energy works in circular motion.

QUESTIONER: I will make a statement which you can correct. I intuitively see the spiraling energy of the Giza pyramid being spread out as it moves through the so-called King’s Chamber and refocusing in the so-called Queen’s Chamber. I am guessing that the spread of energy in the so-called King’s Chamber is seen in the spectrum of colors, red through violet, and that the energy centers of the entity to be healed should be aligned with this spread of the spectrum so that the spectrum matches his various energy centers. Will you correct this statement?

Ra: I am Ra. We can correct this statement.

QUESTIONER: Will you please do that?

Ra: The spiraling energy is beginning to be diffused at the point where it goes through the King’s Chamber position. However, although the spirals continue to intersect, closing and opening in double spiral fashion through the apex angle, the diffusion or strength of the spiraling energies, red through violet color values, lessens if we speak of strength, and gains, if we speak of diffusion, until at the peak of the pyramid you have a very weak color resolution useful for healing purposes. Thus the King’s Chamber position is chosen as the first spiral after the centered beginning through the Queen’s Chamber position. You may visualize the diffusion angle as the opposite of the pyramid angle but the angle being less wide than the apex angle of the pyramid, being somewhere between 33 and 54°, depending upon the various rhythms of the planet itself.

QUESTIONER: Then I assume that if I start my angle at the bottom of the Queen’s Chamber and make a 33 to 54° angle from that point, so that half of that angle falls on the side of the centerline that the King’s Chamber is on, that will indicate the diffusion of the spectrum, starting from the point at the bottom of the Queen’s Chamber; let’s say, if we were using a 40° angle, we would have a 20° diffusion to the left of the centerline, passing through the King’s Chamber. Is that correct?

Ra: I am Ra. This will be the last full question of this session. It is correct that half of the aforementioned angle passes through the King’s Chamber position. It is incorrect to assume that the Queen’s Chamber is the foundation of the angle. The angle will begin somewhere between the Queen’s Chamber position and thence downward towards the level of the resonating chamber, off-set for the healing work.

This variation is dependent upon various magnetic fluxes of the planet. The King’s Chamber position is designed to intersect the strongest spiral of the energy flow regardless of where the angle begins. However, as it passes through the Queen’s Chamber position, this spiraling energy is always centered and at its strongest point.

JChombre
22nd January 2016, 01:45
Dear JChombre
I posted first section of the info with some explanations to where it starts. Please review and reply if you have any questions.
And again I wish to apologise if I offended you in any way by asking about messaging. My thought was only to be more helpful to you and to give the most info fastest way.

This info is basis of the Powered Tranfusion Device - This is how this technology is called.
A Device to use Aether fields to transfuse matter
I must say here I have had 1 success in 2008
1 person built a 3 meter tall copper sheet pyramid and used gold leaf here to transfuse it.
He made as he reported about 100gramm of the powdery form over period of 3 weeks using after gold leaf several coins.
I have asked him so many times not to eat it but he called me a fool and then he called me a few other nasty words saying that I don't want him to gain ultimate enlightenment and move to higher plain of existence.
He ate all 100g of this super charge 5th state at once.
Only a day later he died
And his wife accused me of all sorts of things even of murder.
THIS WAS BIGGEST FAIL WE EVER HAD.

Hello Robur,

There is really no need for you to apologize. You did not offend me at all. I usually prepare myself very well before meetings so that I can contribute fully and make it worthwhile for those involved in the meeting including myself. For me it makes no sense to show up unprepared in a meeting, it is a waste of time... So not knowing anything about your processes, I just didn't see how I could be of any help to you.

Thank you for sharing the information on the Powered Transfusion Device. I barely scanned your data but I am really happy that you post it for everyone to see because I don't have much to say about this process. It is completely different from the chemical methods developed by David Hudson that I am familiar. I have found the patent information of these chemical processes. It is really beautiful chemistry and that I understand, and I can provide some valid feedback on. There is no doubt in my mind that David Hudson team of 4 analytical chemists (1 PhD and 3 MS technicians) spent 7 years developing these methods.

I have seen some info on the use of pyramid for several things, and I think that the Soviets have done some substantial work in this area. In fact, I think that Bill Ryan and Kerry Cassidy interviewed a Russian guy (Eugene?) who worked in this field. However, what is new for me in the process that you posted is the use of a magnetism infusing device to charge and transmute the metals. Anyway, I will look at it more to learn than to contribute.

I am sorry to hear about your associate who died after ingesting 100g of gold that he had prepared. It is sad because the mammalian body uses trace amounts of metals and minerals as co-factors in enzymatic processes; and we are talking about low-energy metals and minerals. So ingesting 100g of super-charged gold is just outright crazy.... However, I am not surprised that some folks ingest some ORMUS compounds because a few transition metals like platinum are used in medicine, ex Cisplatin and Carboplatin in cancer therapy. However, they are used in extremely low quantities in milligram and microgram ranges...

Anyway, many thanks and blessings to you.

JC

robur
22nd January 2016, 03:07
I would not advice to eat M-STATE in any amounts.

rgray222
22nd January 2016, 03:36
Hi Robur
I hope you find the information you are looking for. I did not have time to read all the replies to your thread so if someone else already suggested this I apologize.

I am always intrigued when I hear people mention harmonics when it comes to UFOs. Most do not seem to make the connection between, harmonics, metal, relativity, frequency and energy.

I would suggest you look into books written and information pertaining to Bruce Cathie (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bruce_Cathie). He was (he passed in 2013) an airline pilot with Air New Zealand and he wrote several books on Harmonics and how it relates to UFOs, relativity and nuclear energy. I truly believe he was many many years ahead of his time. Much is technical but if you push ahead it is not too difficult to comprehend. I think you will be amazed at what you find.

Bruce Cathie did witness a UFO but I think that it was something more that set him off on his quest for knowledge and his desire to share that knowledge with humanity.

I wish you interstellar speed in your search for knowledge
R

JChombre
22nd January 2016, 06:43
Pyramid or cone is simple version of this machine:
http://i.imgur.com/VPk6BT2.jpg

I cannot show it in full.
It has 9 or 12 cones not 8 I am sorry as I already said cannot make exactly.
Total it has from 36 to 144 cones
All are made of a spiral magnetic wire focused into the centre
This generates such immense field that kilograms or even tons of material can be converted almost instantly and it does other things too.

Hello Robur,

Thank you again for the information that you have posted on your process. I have to confess that I like it better than the chemical methods of preparing ORMUS metals developed by David Hudson.

Your method seems to be much easier, cleaner, safer and more efficient than Hudson's methods. Also, with a yield that come in kg or tons of material produced, your process is definitely better than the chemical methods that produce milligrams or just a few grams of materials.

The only challenge that I see may come with building the magnetic unit that has between 36 to 144 cones. But that's not really a major issue. Here are some of the questions that I have:

1. How big is the unit that you have displayed above that has the magnetic cones? It is a sphere, so is the radius 2, 3 meters? Or maybe size doesn't matter?

2. Is this process used to synthesize a specific metal or a mixture of several of them?

3. Then when a product is synthesized is it analyzed to determine what metal is made?

Well those are only questions that I have right now.

Thank you again and many blessings to you.

JC

kirolak
22nd January 2016, 07:04
Hello Robur & welcome! May I ask a completely unrelated question, please? Do you have any knowledge about the Russian couple Irradia?

betoobig
22nd January 2016, 09:55
Oh yes Robur, things are rolling. Just great. Thanks to everyone helping out. I do feel something important will come out of this. Thank you Robur.
Much love to all.

robur
22nd January 2016, 11:55
Hi Robur
I hope you find the information you are looking for. I did not have time to read all the replies to your thread so if someone else already suggested this I apologize.

I am always intrigued when I hear people mention harmonics when it comes to UFOs. Most do not seem to make the connection between, harmonics, metal, relativity, frequency and energy.

I would suggest you look into books written and information pertaining to Bruce Cathie (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bruce_Cathie). He was (he passed in 2013) an airline pilot with Air New Zealand and he wrote several books on Harmonics and how it relates to UFOs, relativity and nuclear energy. I truly believe he was many many years ahead of his time. Much is technical but if you push ahead it is not too difficult to comprehend. I think you will be amazed at what you find.

Bruce Cathie did witness a UFO but I think that it was something more that set him off on his quest for knowledge and his desire to share that knowledge with humanity.

R

I don't search for more knlwdge. I got enought already to last 5 life times but I got 1 broken life time.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Hello Robur & welcome! May I ask a completely unrelated question, please? Do you have any knowledge about the Russian couple Irradia?
I have never heard about them. Here are members of 2 races I seen 1 whom I was working for and another also humanoid ome. Who live here pernamently for centurys.

robur
22nd January 2016, 12:52
Thank you again for the information that you have posted on your process. I have to confess that I like it better than the chemical methods of preparing ORMUS metals developed by David Hudson.
I am very very sorry if you didn't understand me first time.
David Hudson's methods based on poisonous chemicals reactions and elements that it produced have potency level of max 5% This their natural potency level. This device infuses metal with Aether - which is as I already said 6th dimensional energy. And also very very concentrated magnetic vortex. When this happens the material is in effect an alloy - of Aether and the element you used. It energy level is 100%

Your method seems to be much easier, cleaner, safer and more efficient than Hudson's methods. Also, with a yield that come in kg or tons of material produced, your process is definitely better than the chemical methods that produce milligrams or just a few grams of materials.

This render is of industrial Transfusor they use. Each cone if 3 metres long and the sphere is 25 metres across. We don't need this monstrosity really.
The simplified version is just 1 pyramid at last 120cm tall. Or a cone made of a special vortex wire.
In this pyramid goes a power source – the picture that another member posted of the copper pyramid with Tesla coil in it.
But I am not talking of Tesla coil here – it needs to be some thing else. Something that can engage the vortex at lower power. Tesla coil in the pyramid – people just pumping in the power more and more. Yes, it is true that past certain point vortex will form any way. But this can be done with much less effort. A pyramid 3 metres tall would not need power source as it is big enough to charge the field by itself.
To transfuse 100g of metal it would need about 4 days without any power input for 3 meter tall pyramid
With a cone it is much more complicated. Well may be not that much but still.
I already communicated to Bubu about a small cone for the water charging method. Here is soo much more you can do with this technology not just tranasfuse metals.

1. How big is the unit that you have displayed above that has the magnetic cones? It is a sphere, so is the radius 2, 3 meters? Or maybe size doesn't matter?
You can make it smaller like 3-4 metres across. But I don't have any information on it. They never ever expected anyone wanting to build that. We could not get more then 5 people in 8 years to even look at the simpler pyramid or cone version let alone at this

2. Is this process used to synthesize a specific metal or a mixture of several of them?
If you put in single metal like for example Tin it will transfuse to 5th state of tin. If you put bronze here that is an alloy it will transfuse to 2 5th States.
However, I was told 5th States of different metals cannot be alloyed in the Aether field and cannot be alloyed in general without a bonding agent. Like you need a third item – bonding agent – to alloy 2 5th states and they might not go together at all.5th States generally used with the version of metal they were created from or with with another metal not in the 5th state to power it on

3. Then when a product is synthesized is it analyzed to determine what metal is made?
They can analyse it. We can't really do so because our equipment is based on 4 states of matter. We need first 5th state then build equipment based or that is using 5th state. Then we can analyse 5th stares and ormus in general

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Normally natural energy level is 1% so 1gramm of Aether Alloy would be = to 100g of Hudson's ORMUS. Guy who ate 100g of it.
I try to explain more.
They use unit of measurement for the energy level. This unit they call Teratron.
1 Teratron is = to energy level of 1 Trasek of 5th State Material. And 5th state used to set the standard is one made from Gold.
1 Trasek in our measurement is about 10gramms. it is like 9.8gramms or 9.9g. But count it as 10gramms.
So, 1 trasek is 10gramm of 5th State gold and 1 Teratron is = to it's energy potential.
Now.
About 5 Traseks of the Gold 5th State are used in the a small anti-gravity device. That device can lift about 500kg
Teratron also converts into Trallion. Trallion is their version of Watt.
Trallion is the energy you can generate by converting 1 Teratrons into useful energy.
I am sorry this is complicated even for me

1 Trasek of 5th state gold poured into a a device that uses magnetism. It a doughnut where you use this 1 Trasek to generate energy. This then converts – the output into a number of Trallions.

The basic is as follows:
1 Trasek of 5th state gold in the tester machine accelerated to 500000 RPM. The resulting magnetic field generates about 100Kilowatts.
1 watt x 1 second = 1 joule of energy. So it is 100000 joules of energy.
1 Trasek = 100000 joules
10 Traseks = 1000000 jooules
So that guy have eaten 1million joules worth of energy. It is like trying to charge an AA battery directly from a nuclear reactor.

Ewan
22nd January 2016, 18:46
MIBs and the greys
-This is a big lie. Designed to scare people. So called Men In Black is not a government agency. It is a private company a big one that been here since tesla times. The government doesn't really care what you doing because they are sure no average Joe from internet can never get anything done without funding and research. Only private company and foundations watch the people. And not because they always want to stop you – because those internet inventors might get something they don't have they they can intimidate and scare them into giving it away.

That's interesting. It just arose in another thread that false flags are corporate ventures, bought by those who can afford.

Re: wanting to talk via IM or other similar. Regardless if govts or private companies/foundations watch the people they're surely skilled enough to monitor your comms however you choose to do them.

There are a number of people to be found on yuotube who claim to have had their labs raided and equipment confiscated by seeming govt forces.

robur
22nd January 2016, 19:53
I don't have a lab to be confiscated. Those are usually in USA.
In uk a liittle better

Meggings
22nd January 2016, 21:06
Robur, would these 5th State metals or alloys become seen as transparent brilliant light when in use - such as if fashioned into a machine that broadcasts high frequency sound/light energies? Such as, if there were a device made out of dull silver metal, that when operated, would become brilliant radiating light, and then would return to its dull silver metal aspect when the machine was no longer being operated.

robur
22nd January 2016, 21:43
Robur, would these 5th State metals or alloys become seen as transparent brilliant light when in use - such as if fashioned into a machine that broadcasts high frequency sound/light energies? Such as, if there were a device made out of dull silver metal, that when operated, would become brilliant radiating light, and then would return to its dull silver metal aspect when the machine was no longer being operated.

I think you describing a drone.
And answer is yes.
''dull silver metal'' is an alloy of 5th state aluminium copper and bonding agent. The glow is not a flaw in operation it is a shield. The shield or field that absorbs radar waves or/and any other waves and and also sends out certain bursts of energy that can affect equipment like old film cameras.
They got ways of wrecking digital cameras too – if they wanted too no one would ever photograph anything if theirs

Bubu
23rd January 2016, 04:32
Hi Robur, are the cones inside the sphere trnsfusor made of copper/gold sheets or are they the spiral coil type. Whats the difference between what the cones can do.

robur
23rd January 2016, 12:38
Hi Robur, are the cones inside the sphere trnsfusor made of copper/gold sheets or are they the spiral coil type. Whats the difference between what the cones can do.
Spiral coil wire.
SOLID METAL - NO EFFECT in this configuration.

betoobig
23rd January 2016, 13:57
The configuration of the spiral is important??

¤=[Post Update]=¤

I mean, could it work better an spiral based on fibonachi's one?
Excuse if i am saying nosense things.

JChombre
23rd January 2016, 20:59
[QUOTE=robur;1039907]
[B]I am very very sorry if you didn't understand me first time.

I already communicated to Bubu about a small cone for the water charging method. Here is soo much more you can do with this technology not just tranasfuse metals.

Hello Robur,

Once again thank you for sharing your information with us. I was definitely surprised by your data because I thought that your information would focus on some chemical processes since that's what we were talking about... However, it is good to learn about your methods and I am very happy that you post them here so that everyone can see and learn something about them.

You see, for me a group like Project Avalon is a learning community where people with different complementary skills and abilities congregate to learn from each other. One person may have a good understanding of traditional science like physics and chemistry, and another person may have an understanding for non-traditional science like how to use herbs. Then, you have people who live interdimensionally in our 3D and have that awareness... These are people who "know the knowledge" or "have the knowingness", as I was once told. These are people who may not have advanced university degrees but can contribute in some amazing ways...

The point that I am trying to make here is that it is better to post your information for everyone in Project Avalon because it will be analyzed, studied and understood at all levels and the end result will be a better understanding and use of the information. And everyone will benefit from the experience. However, I understand your concern that your information may be misused by some but please understand that we live in a free will world where a person can decide to ingest 100g of 5th element gold if he/she so please. It is their decision and you cannot be held responsible for their actions.

Now here are my questions:

Can you discuss how the technology that you received from your ET friends can be used to help our world?

In your post you mentioned that it can be used to fuel an anti-gravity device. You also say that that 5th element material can be used to charge water. So, I am guessing that this charged water can be used in healing?

A 3-meter pyramid at the apex, can be built so that it is big enough for an average person to sit inside of it. So what would happen to this person? I am asking this question because Meggins posted a passage in the Ra Material that discuss how the pyramid of Gizah was used for healing... and for other situations. Does your technology has the same effect?

In short, please give us some examples on how your technology can benefit our world.

Best wishes and many blessings to you :clapping:.

JC

robur
24th January 2016, 07:27
In your post you mentioned that it can be used to fuel an anti-gravity device.
In your post you mentioned that it can be used to fuel an anti-gravity device.
Anti-gravity accelerator
Also called Graviton Reactor

This is simpler reinterpretation

6 or 12 or 24 or 36 and so on permanent magnets arranged to face themselves with identical poles.
BEST to be used are magnetic spheras magnetised in this way:

http://i.imgur.com/rSZ8pG6.jpg

Repulsion of fields keep the magnets perfectly alighted
Then some 5th State Gold or copper added to the hollow toroid
As super-conductive material is repelled by the magnetic it gets more or less evenly redistributed

Primary activation coils
3 coils spaced at 120*
This is ONLY shown as basic it can be virtually anything you want.
Gravity configuration has only 3 activation coils.
Power is added to the coils and it eighter repel or attacract the magnets in the toroid.
Just look at it as at a traditional pulse motor.
Only with a difference you are moving magnets that are lubricated and/or levitated inside a toroid by a super-conductive liquid.
With it you get 0% losses
Plus it can absorb unlimited amounts of waste heat.
So it gets to very fast speed with minimal power requirements.
This can also locked onto itself so the passage of magnets past activation coils produce power in them, but this is NOT advisable as you would induce self-operation and loose control over speed

Another configuration with a centre coil is the power configuration. This coil at the centre is used to collect power from the passage of magnets
Also, you can use another 3 coils which fill space between 3 activation coil directly on the toroid to collect any output
There is also a configuration that uses no magnets at all just toroid filled only with 5th state material and a pulse charge used to spin this material.

This shows how arrangement looks like
http://i.imgur.com/Sr7akUK.jpg

This is gravity generator configuration
http://i.imgur.com/nzay18w.jpg

This is power generator configuration
http://i.imgur.com/T7qgLQZ.jpg

This shows activation procedures
http://i.imgur.com/7b8xJxN.jpg

This cone coil configuration is which I was communicating to Bubuhttp://i.imgur.com/kkGpJYa.jpg

Wire mode-1
http://i.imgur.com/qpWYWkk.jpg

Wire mode-2
http://i.imgur.com/ecvkWeF.jpg

Wire mode-3
http://i.imgur.com/rFuuYtM.jpg

Every mode will generate it's own type of vortex and will have a different effect.

robur
24th January 2016, 07:32
Steel or Iron wire serves as a core
http://i.imgur.com/8eiBwy2.jpg

Magnet copper wire or bare copper wire is wound onto steel core wire at 90*
http://i.imgur.com/8dzr3xs.jpg

After that this is wound into a cone and fixed in place using TIN solver. 100% Tin with perhaps some copper.
MUST contain NO LEAD.

robur
24th January 2016, 07:33
PYRAMID TRANSFUSOR MACHINE
NOTE: I have made some of the pyramids on diagrams transparent so it can be better shown

http://i.imgur.com/wzUBfrH.jpg
Position of power coil 1

Position of power coil 2
http://i.imgur.com/1MdOz5E.jpg

Position of power coil 3
http://i.imgur.com/P3CtOY4.jpg

Aether ''Black Hole''-1. Normal view
http://i.imgur.com/X7JIuaG.jpg

Aether ''Black Hole''-1. Transparent view
http://i.imgur.com/ALlh10o.jpg

Aether ''Black Hole'' Event Horiron vortex TRI-FIELD-1
http://i.imgur.com/xmlZqu6.jpg

Positions of toroid power coils.Toroid-2 is at underground level.
http://i.imgur.com/vYGgDBh.jpg

Aether ''Black Hole'' mode mounted onto electric motor-1
http://i.imgur.com/MU5TgUf.jpg

Side bars bade of magnetic tracks. Spaced far enought to allow pyramid to freely spin past them
http://i.imgur.com/yBEYWeX.jpg

This shows inventerted field created with underground totopid position.

robur
24th January 2016, 07:41
You also say that that 5th element material can be used to charge water. So, I am guessing that this charged water can be used in healing?
Why did I misunderstood again? Am I not being clear enough?
5th State Elements are not used to charge directly.

They MUST NEVER EVER BE USED IN DIRECT CONTACT WITH ANY FOOD OR PLANTS IN THEIR RAW, PURE FORM.

Only when they are combined in alloy with the common metals they can be used in direct contact.
Due to their very high energy medium and ability to alter DNA of living things direct contact with food source like with animal or human being will result in extreme charge being passed into that living matter at a rate that no living matter or creature can safely absorb.

Only when you add a 5th State Element to a metal/mineral which is totally exists in our dimension and alloy the 5th state with it using a bonding agent or isolated it inside a toroid like that magnetic graviton device where it cannot touch a living matter directly – only then it can be used safely.
And only then it's vast energy can be even redistributed without any side-effects.

Yes can be used in healing, agriculture, energy – any where you require
But never ever in direct contact – only in the state of alloy or additive that never comes in direct contact with any food or human or animal.
This concept has always given me a ban or anger or ridicule on ormus groups and forums.
Because to them who believe in the lies that Red Lion Order and their cronies been spewing over the years as if it is a new Holy Grail – it is unthinkable for them that you must not only not eat them but not even touch them without gloves.
When you said person who ate 100g of it did so with his own wish.
Yes you are right, but who got blamed for his death?
ME
I gave him 3 pages disclaimer before he started all the safety rules everything. He ignored all and decided he knows best and his death was laid at my door.
After that whole project have collapsed as I was accused of serving government and instructing people to make poison

robur
24th January 2016, 08:06
A 3-meter pyramid at the apex, can be built so that it is big enough for an average person to sit inside of it

It is 3 meters because this is minimal size at which it is big enough to generate a medium-power field without any power add-ons required if you can way a few days.
It is not supposed to be made for just sitting in it – it is supposed to be a machine.
But yes you can sit in it if you wish to do.

So what would happen to this person?

If the person is Far Negative-NOTHING AT ALL
Only people who are Frequency Nutrual, Medium positive or Far Positive will get a benefit from meditation or sitting in that pyramid.
All other types of people would feel absolutely nothing because due to thir natural frequency this energy field would not be powerful enough to affect them even if they sit here for days and days.
But if you use a power source to increase it's charge and then transfer this energy into a medium like water and then water a plant or simply water a loan and sit/meditate on it then it would be powerfull enough to affect all types of people not just Positive or Far Positive.

On some enlightenment groups which they often scanned for current views many people often say very things about those who do not feel this energy. They say that those other ''dark people'' are slowing their enlightenment their progress their advancement to the next level of existence that even they are better off dead as they are good for nothing.
I was once instructed to post similar technology on one of those forums to show that those ''bad dark people'' deserve some energy too.
I was banned in 1 day
Moderator said in the banning letter
''Those bad people need no energy they can't use it and they should just die and clean the earth for those who are more deserving''

I am asking this question because Meggins posted a passage in the Ra Material that discuss how the pyramid of Gizah was used for healing

Giza pyramids were built By Over Lords 15000 years ago and they are part of now deactivate World Energy Grid.
They were never intended as burial sites. Later they were perhaps re-used for it. But their purpose was generating energy and altering climate.
They also were used to make several 5th States and to convert mineral natural m-state to gold metal and silver

Does your technology has the same effect?
This is NOT my technology. It is Thalissian technology who gave it to me to be passed on to other people. Even tho they have now left I am still trying at it.
Yes it can be used for this effect

robur
24th January 2016, 08:42
In short, please give us some examples on how your technology can benefit our world.

I am a little shocked that it cannot be seen after days of explanations.

First - agriculture without any chemicals. No chemichal fertilises, no pesticides no rubbish what so ever. Only energised water and energised soil.
Second – virtually unlimited energy source.
GRAVITOR REACTOR HAS 2 USES.
1. If spinned anti-clock wise you generate anti-gravitational wave and you fly
2. If spinning clock wise then instead of flying/loosing weight it would gain weight become heavier and stay on the ground. This is then a generator.

Third – Aether cancels out/destroys any form of chemicals. I was told it can even destroy radiation. It works same way as Orgone does. Orgone is energy of living matte. But because it can be affected by negativity of our power networks and switch to DOR it can only be safely used far away from any modern technology. Aether cannot be affected by the modern technology in this way so it can be used safely in the city. It can clean and detox soil. Destroying all chemicals that are in the soil and literally revert the soil to it's default state or blank state that existed on Earth during the time when Great Earth Grid was operational.

But this also has problems. TOO MANY problems.

Growing food without chemical fertilisers – bad news for the chem plants that produce it for sale
Gravitor reactor in anti-clockwise mode – bad news for plane manufactures.
Gravitor reactor in clock-wise mode – bad news for power company
And even worse news for oil producers. Even worse news then falling oil prices.
Now prices just fall – create something like that and they will crash.
Aether Beam Machines – bad news for waste and chemical disposals company who make money burying and recycling waste chemicals
Water charges – bad news for vitamin manufactures
Berlinium Rays – bad news for doctors
Aether Flame Regenerator – bad news for undertakers. If people wouldn't die no work for them
Aether Flame Regenerator is an ultimate usage of Aether that Thalissians have. It can charge body so much that even a dead person would ''awake'' and heal all and any damage in the body. After a few hours be like new.
Aether Ray Emitters – bad news for wheel chairs makers, scooter manufactures, prosthetics manufactures and everyone who is making money on people who lost their arms or legs.
This device can focus Aether into a ray that energises an area of body – only 1 area not the whole body so chance of energy over load is minimal and can re grow lost leg or arm back.
Anti-gravity and levitation platforms – bad news for car and truck manufactures.
Thalissians once made a full review of all types of businesses on Earth and all and any money-making processes.
This review have found that only 3 types of their technology successfully replicated would ruin about 35% of the world's profitable businesses.
The only industry that would not be ruined and would vastly benefit from this is Space Industry. As anti-gravity would offer a vastly superiour and cheaper ways of getting into space.
Also it would mean that some $50mill that are used how to build an average rocket to be used once to send a few satellites into space would be put to better use. Like building a platform the size of a few football pitches that might weight 100-300 tons. Like ISS was built piece by piece and then assembled in orbit. This one can be build whole on the ground with in-build graviton generators. Then those generators would be accelerated anti-clock wise and whole thing would first loose weight then levitate then slowly rise into orbit where theycan be stopped and then spinning clock-wise to generate artificial gravity.
This is how thalissians began. And within like 5 Earth years they had a station over here the side of entire Manhattan
That was used as a base for star system exploration. After another 25 years whole system was colonised and all of the other planets asteroids and comets used to materials – you cannot do this from a rocket.
Then in space you can use interstellar magnetism to travel. Electric wave and gravity wave based engines. With graviton gyroscopes that would absorb all inertia you can travel at 10-15million km per hour and have dance ballet on board. Go to Mars for breakfast and come back home for dinner.
Need I say any more?

Bubu
24th January 2016, 10:26
'I am a little shocked that it cannot be seen after days of explanations.'

bear with us my friend we have been vaccinated numerous times when young and taken loads of pills :)

Ok so, cones on the transfusor are spiral coil cone and for charging plant water also spiral coil cone. I presumed there is a diffference as you mentioned that plant water coil is the simplest and the transfusor is very complicated.

coil cones have little charge even without energizing it. But energizing will increase the power many folds. this is because the interaction of magnetic field of energize iron wire core and the energize magnetic wire wound around it create imbalance in the eather field such that eather field pour into the cone and concentrated on the apex. Aether can be split to DC and magnetism. Which I pressume that since eather magnified DC and magnetism is also magnified in the cone. So basically the cone makes creates over unity or shall we say free energy? Does the DC charge feed to the cone coil and wire automatically increase after passing the cone or do we need a separate device to harvest the eather at the cone apex.

robur
24th January 2016, 13:47
So basically the cone makes creates over unity or shall we say free energy?
It creates a little naturally.
If you watch youtube videos where people putting coils in paper pyramid to run 12volt dc fan from it - it is the same effect.
It makes a little naturally.
Making a generator with such coil is always better idea then with normal coil.

Does the DC charge feed to the cone coil and wire automatically increase after passing the cone
It stays the same - but it increasses it's vortex.
That vortex is the source of energy - not the charge that is passing throught it.

do we need a separate device to harvest the eather at the cone apex.
Yes need another type of coil to convert Aether into electric output.
But as I already said this simplest cone type was designed to pass it's charge into water volume.
Any energy output from a small coil like that would meager
It is designed to work with liquid capasitors
On another forum I had a project where making cones for charging water went into making them for free energy. Wheren they got meager results it all fell to pieces. They expected hundreds of watts while I was telling them it will not happen.

Bubu
24th January 2016, 23:20
Ok got it. spiral coil cones is for infusing energy. To create free energy we need a gravitator reactor. fifth state gold copper and silver, mutated from the transfusor, is raw materials for the techs that you are sharing. Jeeez there is a lot to be learned you are correct in saying that you have enough for five lifetimes:)

robur
24th January 2016, 23:21
Ok got it. spiral coil cones is for infusing energy. To create free energy we need a gravitator reactor. fifth state gold copper and silver, mutated from the transfusor, is raw materials for the techs that you are sharing. Jeeez there is a lot to be learned you are correct in saying that you have enough for five lifetimes:)

Hey you just posted? Would you come on skype?

Bubu
24th January 2016, 23:30
Sorry my friend its work time Im actually taking off when I remember to save your couple post up. will go to skype 1 am I have already upgraded my skype seem to be the problem.

"Water charges – bad news for vitamin manufactures" I remember this from my dream like conv. with you its the cone charge that is not suppose to have contact with water, Correct?

have to go chat to you later

robur
24th January 2016, 23:33
Sorry my friend its work time Im actually taking off when I remember to save your couple post up. will go to skype 1 am I have already upgraded my skype seem to be the problem.

"Water charges – bad news for vitamin manufactures" I remember this from my dream like conv. with you its the cone charge that is not suppose to have contact with water, Correct?

have to go chat to you later

No the cone is placed in the water directly. I am sorry if I said something wrong before
It is put in distilled water.

rgray222
27th January 2016, 02:27
Hi Robur

R

I don't search for more knlwdge. I got enought already to last 5 life times but I got 1 broken life time.[COLOR="red"]

Robur, the answers you seek will come with more knowledge not less. A life is only broken if you can't or won't use the key when it is gently handed to.

robur
27th January 2016, 03:22
Hi Robur

R

I don't search for more knlwdge. I got enought already to last 5 life times but I got 1 broken life time.

Robur, the answers you seek will come with more knowledge not less. A life is only broken if you can't or won't use the key when it is gently handed to.

And I say again I don't want any more I got trouble with what I got already.
My health is declining fast
Not wish to be rude, but I only beleive and trust this version of technology as I have seen their devices for myself
I have read his books before and many others they giving me those books for free i got like 400+ of such books piled here
I don't want any more[COLOR="red"]

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Much love and good feelings to you robur!

I've been thinking/ planning a place somewhere on the planet that is on the earths energy grid. On that piece of land would be built a hexagon-shaped wall, about 1 square kilometers wide, that is high enough and made of materials that when finished it would isolate the nature inside the wall from the outside world, radio signals, pollution technology etc. almost like protecting this piece of land from the horrors of modern technology. Inside would be built geometrically harmonized sections from the center of the hexagon and made into gardens. It's basically a greenhouse that would be able to produce free food for the nearest towns/ homes. My interests lie in building something in symbiosis with nature with little or no human help needed after completion to flourish. And I must say that this device you are talking about sounds something that could be something exactly for the job. An energy source and a water well at the center of the hexagon and the water would be directed to different sections of the area in strategic ways. I imagine it looking from satellite picture like a drawing of a sun and inside the water fountains like the rays of the sun, also the outside of the wall would be detailed with spiraling stone walls to make it also look like the rays of the sun and let nature grow on top of it in time. A work of art, in symbiosis with nature, built to last, to produce free food for people.. Am I totally crazy or onto something, I've got so many ideas but this seems to be closest to my heart, I keep coming back to this idea over and over again.. I wanted to share this now because it seemed like a sign to me when reading this amazing information about this technology so from the bottom of my heart thank you robur and all you other beautiful people helping to open up this conversation and evolve. -Peace! :D

Doesn't need to be that big

robur
27th January 2016, 03:27
Hi Robur

R

I don't search for more knlwdge. I got enought already to last 5 life times but I got 1 broken life time.[COLOR="red"]

One of the Bruce Cathie's books as I recall mentiones that world energy grid powers flying sauser.
Incorrect!
Their power in internally generated and based on the 5th state elements
As Energy Grid is now it is totally broken.
It was not designed for energy to power something mechanichal - it was designed to redistribute energy of the planet evenly to keep good weather and heal land and people.

robur
27th January 2016, 03:33
Hi Robur

R

You misundertood me again:

I do not seek any answers. I seek to share mine with others.
I don't seek any more knowledge eighter
I only and ever seek a conversation to transfer some of it over

betoobig
28th January 2016, 17:46
Hello Robur.
What will be the perfect profile for someone to succed with your info?
Thanks for all you are sharing here.
Much love

robur
29th January 2016, 14:34
Hello Robur.
What will be the perfect profile for someone to succed with your info?
Thanks for all you are sharing here.
Much love

Don't need perfect.
Seems jc have left

betoobig
29th January 2016, 17:30
Be patience. I think he may be busy. If he will like to leave he would have said so.
If i asked about the "perfect" profile is becouse i have some friends that perhaps could do something with your info. I see this is big and could really help humanity. Your aproach is completly out of the box. I have the urge to help somehow, the only way i can is to find someone "around" me to help us out.
Much love Robur

robur
30th January 2016, 03:19
Be patience. I think he may be busy. If he will like to leave he would have said so.
If i asked about the "perfect" profile is becouse i have some friends that perhaps could do something with your info. I see this is big and could really help humanity. Your aproach is completly out of the box. I have the urge to help somehow, the only way i can is to find someone "around" me to help us out.
Much love Robur

I like your profile picture :)
Well go ahead and try with finding
I have a hiatus from avalon for a week from this day and see if anything new then
Thanks for reading

betoobig
30th January 2016, 12:29
Get some nice rest and be trustfull you are doing right thing . I do trust JC. You gave instructions to be busy for a lifetime so let's just let it be, by the moment.
Accept some loving energy coming you way... Much love Robur.

betoobig
4th February 2016, 09:19
I know something good is going to come out of this. Dont loose your patience Robur.
Much love

betoobig
10th February 2016, 14:32
Hello Robur, are you still around?
In the proccess of finding someone to help us, i told a friend of mine. The same day he meet two woman who showed him a small copper bar with a wire spiral inside. My friend told me this morning he was freaking becouse the syncronicity and he had to ask the woman where they pop up from, my friend never so this lady in that particular place. She told him they use the cooper bar for healling and said that t he effects vary deppending if it turns clock wise or not.
Now i have my friends attention.
Much love

robur
12th February 2016, 06:45
Hello Robur, are you still around?
In the proccess of finding someone to help us, i told a friend of mine. The same day he meet two woman who showed him a small copper bar with a wire spiral inside. My friend told me this morning he was freaking becouse the syncronicity and he had to ask the woman where they pop up from, my friend never so this lady in that particular place. She told him they use the cooper bar for healling and said that t he effects vary deppending if it turns clock wise or not.
Now i have my friends attention.
Much love

I am but it seems jc is gone now and without his input and questions this post is pretty much dead.
copper tube or pipe with wire inside very very simple way for the generating of energy here is also should be a magnet here

betoobig
12th February 2016, 09:22
Please Robur keep the trust up!
My friend is high ly interested. Plus i am going to have a meeting with an industrial man whom i meet once and talked about a NDE, his own. He is open and have the money and supplies necessary , please give me the chance to drive this forward. I may have the meeting next week.he belongs in an inventors family, he is one in fact. This issue aint death at all.
Much love

¤=[Post Update]=¤

I haven't push for that meeting, i thought about him and a friend of mine called me to put me in contact with him becouse he can offer me a job, which i do not have now, so it goes very syncronisticly...

¤=[Post Update]=¤

About JC, i do trust him. If he is not on this thread he has a reason why, i haven't seen him around in any other threads either. Patience bro

robur
12th February 2016, 12:05
Please Robur keep the trust up!
My friend is high ly interested. Plus i am going to have a meeting with an industrial man whom i meet once and talked about a NDE, his own. He is open and have the money and supplies necessary , please give me the chance to drive this forward. I may have the meeting next week.he belongs in an inventors family, he is one in fact. This issue aint death at all.
Much love

¤=[Post Update]=¤

I haven't push for that meeting, i thought about him and a friend of mine called me to put me in contact with him becouse he can offer me a job, which i do not have now, so it goes very syncronisticly...

¤=[Post Update]=¤

About JC, i do trust him. If he is not on this thread he has a reason why, i haven't seen him around in any other threads either. Patience bro

That friend of yours whom you going to meet. Forum page won't be enought to explain everything if it goes ahead.
And You have to tell him what it is about from start.
So he can choose his patyh I will get a foot into door using lies deceptions or not tell the full picture from start.
You need to tell him where the info was from
If he thinks i am a moron from mental house so be it but I will be honest from start.

betoobig
13th February 2016, 09:39
Good morning Robur. For sure i will explain all the story, just like i did with my direct friend, the one who meet two woman and one man with the copper bar, btw these people were from Stockholm and told my friend they channeled the info for building the cooper bar.
Time for allowing unfoldment.
I will need to translate the info, so if you like you can provide me with it and i will start translating.
Much love Robur
Juan

robur
24th February 2016, 03:28
Well I guess post is dead