PDA

View Full Version : Greg Giles (channeller) outs himself as a Psyop

arwen
15th January 2016, 09:02
In line with Stewart Swerdlow's assertion that all channellings are manipulated psyops, the following is very interesting:

Source: http://www.ascensionearth2012.org/2016/01/message-from-greg-giles-channeled.html?spref=fb

Pasting the full text of the message from that link here in case the site is taken down:

Message from Greg Giles - 'Channeled Messages' & their Link to Mind Control Programs

Hello everyone. I will be taking down this blog shortly in the days ahead as I do not want to see anyone else entrapped in the horrible U.S. government PSYOPS (psychological operations) program that had lured me into it's trap some years ago and has refused release of it's clench on me and my life. At this time, I am leaving this blog up simply to get this message out to the remaining visitors, and hope they will help share this message far and wide and reach those who have formally followed my work. (I have been unable to delete the associated content, as PSYOPS agents have successfully hacked this Blogger program.) The so-called 'channeled messages' I received claiming to be from my soul family from the stars were in fact simple radio waves sent by U.S. government agents, allegedly from the military industrial complex, working in concert with volunteers, many of which are secret society members who help propagate enormous numbers of hoaxed news stories of UFOs and related space news, building a backdrop for a PSYOPS program that lures science and spirituality-minded individuals such as myself into their web. This program, commonly referred to as electronic harassment, has destroyed my life completely and continues to devastate my life until this very day, but I am certainly not alone, as the number of victims, known as targeted individuals, or TI's for short, grows exponentially each day.

The electronic harassment operators are relentless, showing little or no mercy, keeping me under total surveillance, tormenting me, torturing me, and attempting to reprogram my mind as I sleep, turning my dreams into nightmares, effectively altering my behavior and free will choices as I continue through the mercifully final days of what was once my life. They have also in the past, and again very recently, scarred my body with their electromagnetic/microwave neuroweapon technology in a successful effort to control and negate my relationship with a woman who is now gone from my life.

There is no recourse I have been able to uncover to shelter from this evil program. Their weaponry envelopes us and follows us everywhere, sharing space with cell phone towers all throughout the U.S. and the entire globe, soaking our airwaves with the digital information of their hellish nightmare. There exists endless documentation throughout the internet concerning government mind control programs and the technology used against the people, and it is advisable to familiarize yourself with this technology, as the spread of knowledge is our best and only defense against this despicable evil that will not stop until every last member of our society is a prisoner of his or her own altered mind. That is their sick and twisted plan - the construction of the dystopian nightmare forewarned by George Orwell throughout the pages of his prophetic Nineteen Eighty Four.

My advice to all is to stay clear of all these stories of UFOs, extraterrestrials, channeled messages, and psychic mediums speaking to the dead, as these fictitious news accounts and dubious television programs are a direct part of, or at the least stand as compliment to, the hugely encompassing plan to desensitize and familiarize the public to synthetic telepathic communication, a simple but very effective feat of technology essential to mind control reprogramming. (I personally believe we come from somewhere in this universe and we are also not alone, but this is a subject matter useless and dangerous to explore at this present time, as a vast majority of the related news stories are complete hoaxes devised solely for use as backdrop for these mind control programs. I also feel there may be a number of differing programs, though all earthly conceived by human hoaxers, that list among their tools so-called channeled messages, and not all may conceal mind control at the heart of their agenda. I can only speak of the program of which I became an unsuspecting participant.)

I humbly and sincerely apologize to anyone and everyone who has followed my work as a so-called channel of the Galactic Federation and the Ashtar Command. There is no denying my complicity, and I accept full responsibility for my actions. Soon I will be judged by our true higher powers in this universe, and may God have mercy on my soul for helping steer so many of you so far astray and into the clutches of this devilish, life destroying mind control program. I am forever truly sorry.

Greg Giles

6pounder
15th January 2016, 09:14
i wonder how this one man's statement will impact how we see channelers from this moment forword. it can be a misleading statement or it can be just him... or maybe its true to all the channelers....

lucidity
15th January 2016, 09:35
wow. This is so interesting.

It kind of squares with the idea that whole new age spirituality movement has been
fostered under, what some people call, the Aquarian Conspiracy.
The aim of which was to provide the masses with a 'modern' religion.
There are two views which seeks to explain the Aquarian Conspiracy.

One is, the belief is that without some kind of spiritual or religious foundation,
people behave like barbarians, and peace and order breaks down.

Two is. The elites of the Earth are mind controlled by aliens.
The aliens seek to populate the world with alien-human hybrids.
These hybrids have telepathic and mind control abilities and are easily
able to make humans do as they please, implant values and attitudes
in their minds and forget any negative details concerning the aliens.
The hybrids are utterly obedient to their alien masters.
The insinuation of these hybrids into human societies will result in a
take over of human societies by the hybrids, a colossal culling of the
surplus human population and the enslavement of the remaining humans.
The role of the new age spiritual movements in all this, is that they
focus masses of people on love, peace and meditation... a reverence and
respect for the aliens... and a pacification of the residents of Earth.
In short, it prevents the humans from resisting the alien agenda.

Probably, both are true.

6pounder
15th January 2016, 10:35
That is a very interesting info there lucidity. Is there any one talking about this stuff (like YouTube)? It can be a very interesting point to look at and analys.

betoobig
15th January 2016, 10:53
Many here have the "i told you" sentence in their minds. Thanks for the info.
Anyway quantum physics are teaching us the power we do have toguether, at once. That's no psyop. So meditation is usefull.
About the alien agenda, we dont have to accept any agendas which missmacht ours.
To finish, Real love will never harm.
As usual a good mix of good truth with a little twist is what is been offer to us from channeled entyties. Discerment. I love this here in Avalon, many great people helping each other with discerment. Thanks.
Much love

Innocent Warrior
15th January 2016, 11:22
Gaaawd, they are so good at what they do. :frusty:

My advice to all is to stay clear of all these stories of UFOs, extraterrestrials...

Bad advice, that's exactly what they want us to do.

PurpleLama
15th January 2016, 11:44
One must likewise entertain the possibility as such that this statement is the result of a psyop meant to marginalize the man's previous work. Having said that, I'm not immediately familiar with his material in particular, I'm just stating that it can be seen both ways. Targeted by psyops, evil ETs, demons, any which way it still sucks. Poor dude.

sheme
15th January 2016, 12:03
So a Sociopath is really really sorry? LOL

Karpos
15th January 2016, 12:18
Gaaawd, they are so good at what they do. :frusty:

My advice to all is to stay clear of all these stories of UFOs, extraterrestrials...

Bad advice, that's exactly what they want us to do.

I think he has a point. Lately the ET scene is overrun by the likes of Corey Goode and other secret space program loonies. Then you have Cobra with his scam. There are no contactees worth listening to, and almost all ufo videos are fake. The whole scene seems to have jumped the shark. It's almost a waste of time. Nothing new, just the same old cults and cons. Sheesh, I'm so negative. Someone set me straight! ;p

I think this guy got tired of making things up in his channeling, as after a while there is nothing more to say unless you get really creative like Corey and cobra. This is his resignation letter which basically states, "I'm schizophrenic and need help."

Psyop = bullcrap ala Cobra
Disinformation agent = opportunist scam artists ala Corey Goode

Sometimes that's all there seems to be anymore. Nothing has come from decades of contactees fairy tales.

Karpos
15th January 2016, 12:46
BTW, greg had a similar revelation years ago.
http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?50407-GFL-channel-Greg-Giles-admits-he-was-scammed

Hervé
15th January 2016, 12:57
Thank you, Arwen, for this "'fessing up" of Greg Giles.

I humbly and sincerely apologize to anyone and everyone who has followed my work as a so-called channel of the Galactic Federation and the Ashtar Command. There is no denying my complicity,

I don't think there has been any other program more divisive and destructive than that "Galactic Federation" spreading over the net and polarizing believers vs non-believers which prompted the relegation of such propaganda to the "Channel Material" on this forum.

My guess is that such program is breaking down and/or being discontinued in favor of the "Corey" type program of "pseudo-memories" / "implanted memories."

KiwiElf
15th January 2016, 13:29
Perhaps he should just speak for himself... not all other channellers ;)

Buzzie
15th January 2016, 14:06
Could this be some form of Paranoid Schizophrenia? One in which the delusions are very well organized?

Kryztian
15th January 2016, 14:11
When ever I've read a channeled message, I assume one doesn't know what the real source of the message is. Is it a benevolent or malevolent extra terrestrial or inter dimensional intelligence? Is it the channelers sub conscience? Was it a creative writing project that the author knew was pure fiction? One just doesn't know, but it doesn't mean that one is reading pure disinformation.

I find that channeled messages creative, inventive, poetic and sometimes have a core of good logical insight and advice in them. For instance, I find Marshall Vian Summers' "The Allies of Humanity" filled with great information about what happens when a civilization is encountered by another one that is more technologically advanced. It doesn't matter where the information came from, it is just good, rational, sane advice, no matter who the author is. (Note: Summers does not call the process where he gets this information "channeling" although it does come from E.T.s)

So, if you do continue to read channeled messages, you need to separate the wheat from the chaff. All the information about the activities of different E.T. groups and races that you have never seen or met or don't even know if they really exist, these need to be taken with a grain of salt. However, the insights into human behavior and human potential are definitely worth pondering.

Dennis Leahy
15th January 2016, 14:31
One must likewise entertain the possibility as such that this statement is the result of a psyop meant to marginalize the man's previous work. Having said that, I'm not immediately familiar with his material in particular, I'm just stating that it can be seen both ways. Targeted by psyops, evil ETs, demons, any which way it still sucks. Poor dude.Another possible psyop-within-a-psyop could be the declaration that there really IS psychotronic weaponry, and that it can be used to influence/brainwash/harm en masse. Honestly, if this were true, it is already game over. I personally believe that a room or a small area could be flooded with some form of harmful or deadly electromagnetic radiation (like microwaves), and maybe even a subject wired with a helmet could be influenced, but do not believe full-scale, en mass brainwashing of the populace via electromagnetic radiation is even possible (other than watching inane TV.) If they had it, we would all be compliant "zombies" already.

Baby Steps
15th January 2016, 14:38
So many of these messages contain material such as:
- Vibrational/dimensional changes that are HAPPENING to us
- Unknown groups who are working to take down 'the cabal'
- Unknown hidden stashes of cash/gold that will be revealed
- Off world allies who are coming to save us

The tyranny is HERE & NOW, and this material diverts us from identifying it and resisting it.It is IRRELEVANT whether there is an alien component to the tyranny, it is mainly human, and the 'humans' should be challenged in a human way, using human criteria.

At the same time there is a growing awareness of 'aliens', and they are revealing themselves.More and more of us are waking up to this.I think that the way the disclosure/awakening pans out is directly related to how we deal with the tyranny.If we accept our human overlords we can expect a manipulated disclosure. If we build freedom on the earth we can hope for something more wholesome.

God bless

Daozen
15th January 2016, 15:17
Hidden stashes of gold or big billion dollar payouts is a common mind control meme. So is the "cavalry is coming" gambit. Amazing to realize how pernicious these ideas are.

PurpleLama
15th January 2016, 15:40
One must likewise entertain the possibility as such that this statement is the result of a psyop meant to marginalize the man's previous work. Having said that, I'm not immediately familiar with his material in particular, I'm just stating that it can be seen both ways. Targeted by psyops, evil ETs, demons, any which way it still sucks. Poor dude.Another possible psyop-within-a-psyop could be the declaration that there really IS psychotronic weaponry, and that it can be used to influence/brainwash/harm en masse. Honestly, if this were true, it is already game over. I personally believe that a room or a small area could be flooded with some form of harmful or deadly electromagnetic radiation (like microwaves), and maybe even a subject wired with a helmet could be influenced, but do not believe full-scale, en mass brainwashing of the populace via electromagnetic radiation is even possible (other than watching inane TV.) If they had it, we would all be compliant "zombies" already.

True dat. I shoulda edited to add, however, upon realization that it was GFL that we were talking about, that I'd tend to see it as psyop from day one. More likely, the whole scenario is being moved toward an attempt to marginalize chanelling altogether.

Add: Actually, Dennis, I do believe there is already in place a vast array of methods to brainwash or influence en masse, but thus far it's deployment has been mostly for tests and trials, think about the messy feelings that come about with every false flag black magic ritual event. Becoming aware of it, one can avoid getting sucked in, but the vast majority get dragged right along.

tomfellows
15th January 2016, 18:53
Thank you, Arwen, for this "'fessing up" of Greg Giles.

I humbly and sincerely apologize to anyone and everyone who has followed my work as a so-called channel of the Galactic Federation and the Ashtar Command. There is no denying my complicity,

I don't think there has been any other program more divisive and destructive than that "Galactic Federation" spreading over the net and polarizing believers vs non-believers which prompted the relegation of such propaganda to the "Channel Material" on this forum.

My guess is that such program is breaking down and/or being discontinued in favor of the "Corey" type program of "pseudo-memories" / "implanted memories."

This sounds very interesting Herve.
Can you please explain in a little more detail what you mean when you say:

Who is Corey ?
And what do you mean by pseudo-memories ?
Is there a nice, neat (hopefully short) youtube video that summarizes this ?

Thank you o_0

tom

DeDukshyn
15th January 2016, 19:13
"Ashtar Command", lol. Any "channeling" that indicates it is from some "superior" source or source of authority is merely playing on the human "sheep" factor. Most of us want to follow for some reason, and this sense of "authoritative message" just plays on that fallacy.

I have learned much very great and powerful info from odd and unexpected places in my life, and none of the info that came my way from some supposed "command" or "source of superiority" ever gave me much value under close scrutiny. The best info is whispery like suggestions that provide a catalyst for you to become a discoverer, not a lecture recipient.

tomfellows
15th January 2016, 19:16
That is a very interesting info there lucidity. Is there any one talking about this stuff (like YouTube)? It can be a very interesting point to look at and analys.

lucidity's answers might be very different, but here are mine:

There's no shortage of alien-human hybrid stories
(Check out the voluminous abduction literature, everyone from Whitley Strieber to
Karla Turner to Prof Mack and Budd Hopkins)

There's also no shortage of accounts of hybrids being integrated into human society.
The work of Budd Hopkins and David Jacobs covers hybrid integration in depth.

Simon Parkes even tells a story of when he (himself) gave a driving lesson to a hybrid.

There's also the book, Rachel's Eyes. A very readable book (I couldn't put it down)
about a human-alien hybrid called Rachel, who had avocado green wraparound eyes
which she hid from the world behind dark glasses. This didn't stop her going to college
to study, having a human room mate and even going on dates. Supposedly a true story.

here's a short summary of the book, if you're interested:
http://www.granitepublishing.us/dox/Raechel/RaechelsEyesUFO%20Mag.pdf

Clear Light
15th January 2016, 20:15
Who is Corey ?

Thank you o_0

tom

Um, well, if you wanted to, you could start with this (one of many) Project Avalon thread : Corey Goode's claim of "time-regression" (projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?84625-Corey-Goode-s-claim-of-time-regression) ...

Hervé
15th January 2016, 21:20
[...]
My guess is that such program is breaking down and/or being discontinued in favor of the "Corey" type program of "pseudo-memories" / "implanted memories."Who is Corey ?
[...]

Not easy to answer briefly but you can start from this thread about "Corey": Cobra and Corey credibility question (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?86214-Cobra-and-Corey-credibility-question)

By the program breaking down, I am referring to the whole program of Targetted Individuals" AKA "TI." Which you can get a good idea of what it's all about here: Must Read: The Matrix Deciphered by Dr Robert Duncan (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?56002-Must-Read-The-Matrix-Deciphered-by-Dr-Robert-Duncan)

However, such programming is not 100% effective and breaks down with time with people realizing: "Wait a minute... who's talking? What's going on here?"

As for "pseudo-memories," they are either entirely invented or fed into someone's subconscious (implanted) and are not actual, real memories the way one would recall childhood memories or what one did last weekend.

Corey is on record as having stated he didn't recall anything of the kind in his early days of fame and, then, all of a sudden, in a 180 degree volte-face, he stated he always had these memories and these memories have always been with him all the time with no need to even having to recall them.

It is this latest kind of narrative that's spreading like wild fire on the net and which I think are these new "programs" that's replacing TI programs.

lucidity
15th January 2016, 21:30
[...]
My guess is that such program is breaking down and/or being discontinued in favor of the "Corey" type program of "pseudo-memories" / "implanted memories."Who is Corey ?
[...]

Not easy to answer briefly but you can start from this thread about "Corey": Cobra and Corey credibility question (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?86214-Cobra-and-Corey-credibility-question)

By the program breaking down, I am referring to the whole program of Targetted Individuals" AKA "TI." Which you can get a good idea of what it's all about here: Must Read: The Matrix Deciphered by Dr Robert Duncan (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?56002-Must-Read-The-Matrix-Deciphered-by-Dr-Robert-Duncan)

However, such programming is not 100% effective and breaks down with time with people realizing: "Wait a minute... who's talking? What's going on here?"

As for "pseudo-memories," they are either entirely invented or fed into someone's subconscious (implanted) and are not actual, real memories the way one would recall childhood memories or what one did last weekend.

Corey is on record as having stated he didn't recall anything of the kind in his early days of fame and, then, all of a sudden, in a 180 degree volte-face, he stated he always had these memories and these memories have always been with him all the time with no need to even having to recall them.

It is this latest kind of narrative that's spreading like wild fire on the net and which I think are these new "programs" that's replacing TI programs.

Who is Corey ?

tom

Um, well, if you wanted to, you could start with this (one of many) Project Avalon thread : Corey Goode's claim of "time-regression" (projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?84625-Corey-Goode-s-claim-of-time-regression) ...

very helpful links !

Savannah
16th January 2016, 00:11
I have written several times about my experiences with channeling and the book I published and posted this in past:
http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=savannah+henninger

I self-published it but also sent it to Delores Cannon and she wanted to print the second part of the book but after her death the publisher rescinded the offer because I wanted to blow the whistle on channeling. After writing the book I became confused and concerned about what was in it. I now realize it is a typical channeled book, a mix of truth and disinformation. The book is about the supposedly coming Golden Age and the transition of the Earth, but what I think it’s really about is the Gray/Reptilian agenda. The abduction literature for years has talked about people being shown cataclysms and abductees being told they are special. They told me I was from an Earth Counsel that was involved with the assentation of Earth. When I read Truman Cash's The Eye of Ra and he talked about the channeled Bringers of the Dawn Book as an example of how they want to spread the word that there are "special" people "light workers" here to save the planet it struck a chord. I posted my concerns several times about the new Age Psy Op. The illuminate (elitism) deliberately set up a division between people using races, economic classes and regions to separate us. No God would tell me I’m more special than any other soul. These ETs, Military or ED's mind manipulate us by making us think we’re here to be light workers, warriors, saviors. David Cameron used to write about going into other dimensions at night to fight the Gin and Thought Forms, reducing the Dark Demiurge, until he woke up and realized the light and dark both controlled by the same energy. I think channeling has several sources military ET and ED. I don’t know what their end game is but I have speculated that since they had given me information about the genetic manipulation of “vehicles” and the end of reincarnation that may be a clue. It is my hypothesis they are trying to create genetically altered bodies they can still “loosh” off of, can control batter and possibly inhabit into themselves when desired. People have asked is it a consequence of mental illness and research into it by psychologist have found that Chanellers are not mentally ill. I’m also a psychologist and work with mentally ill, psychotic people every day and they are too mentally disorganized to produce channeling, let alone publish books and start web sites.

The following is an example from my book. Unfortunately I don't have link to just give it away. I think the material is important not because its true but because it's a clue to their agenda, who ever they are. Mods feel free to delete this post if I have taken up too much space but the following is part of the book
The Process of Change:

Social, Political, physical and Outside Our Universe
The beginning of the changes were brought about by many who are now back in the physical. This has not been the work of one generation but the work of many who have made repeated attempts to hold the energy. Each generation has experienced genetic changes that have mostly enhanced this process. We also work from outside the system sending you information, knowledge and ideas that humans then translate into technology or products that contribute toward the change. Mass communication and interconnection is a primary goal that many are contributing to now. In order to change hostilities humans need to feel more connected. It is difficult to attack what seems similar in ideology and social culture. Your global thrust toward governments with similar ideology is not necessarily hostile lack of respect for differences but a route to stability. No system is perfect but some systems prevent soul growth and degrade the fabric of change. There must be an acceptance for freedom of ideas in order for spiritual communities to exist. There will be continued movement to control nations that threaten the stability and growth of the earth but it will not be for much longer. Soon there will be a falling off as nations one after the other go through there birthing pains toward change. They will stumble and find themselves repeating past mistakes but they will shift course rapidly toward the goal. No longer will it take generations for change. Within your life time this process will unfold and it will result in great anxiety but also great security and jubilation. Global stability must be achieved in order for each soul to develop and continue the process of change.

There will be periods of instability and fear as many may perish in the process of bringing about this change. They agreed to participate in this process and are fulfilling their goals. However they do not need to sacrifice human existence, that is just a choice, there are other choices. As free will plays out we can shift the outcomes and influence the process. It is important to keep in mind that human suffering is not necessary any longer and the removal of that experience is also part of this process. The source has the experience and you are the source and you all contributed to this from past and present incarnations. As the process unfolds cooperation and connection at the deeper soul level will result in less friction between entities and suffering from conflict will decrease.

Suffering from experiencing human emotion is also changing. Human emotion is something you are immersed in and have chosen in this life to focus your attention on. It is not surprising that you would be a therapist and deal daily with the emotions of others. As you have learned emotion is highly complex and there is an interviewing of emotion and social structure. Perception is developed and shaped by human experience but driven by the human physical vehicle. You learn as humans how to control and manipulate the human vehicle and the soul and the body work in a dualistic interchange to produce behavior. As the physical becomes less dense, human emotion will be less present. It is just logical, wouldn’t you agree. Having a physical vehicle that can exist within a higher vibrational energy field, it must change and adapt. The ability to carry soul memory and experiences less emotionally driven behaviors will be the two initial primary changes. As humans become less emotional they become more logical. Behavior is motivated by consequence and not internal drives. This contributes to major social political change on your planet. Humans will maintain certain emotions because they are more closely aligned with spirit. The capacity for empathy and the ability to feel love will remain.

The ability to feel the emotion of others or to have intuition will expand to many. With this expansion each individual will have a connection with emotion that does not have to be created though human experience. In the past human experience allowed the human to develop empathy through direct experience. That will change and humans will not need to walk in someone moccasins in order to understand them. Thus the need for incarnations that provide differing experiences is collapsing. The layering of the dimensions is no longer so finely separated or defined. These layers are slowly merging. Humans will exist within the physical vehicles for longer periods of time because the need to experience different environments in different periods will diminish. The brain will access what it needs within the time frame it exists in. Humans will sense the need for better nutrition and ways to maintain the body because it will remain longer.

This process toward change is not a simple one because there are obstacles on your planet that will slow this process down. Some of those obstacles are your political systems. There are those in your government that that have not revealed the information they have about the contacts with other entities that have used your political systems to influence the direction of the changes. The changes will happen and we are past the point that those changes could be influenced. However the progression of the changes can at this point be changed or should we say manipulated. There is disagreement as to the projection of the change. Some entities wish to remain out of your sphere of consciousness and fear that your increased awareness will help your progress but hinder theirs. The possibility that you will maintain too much aggressive drives, inherent in the physical body is a threat to others within the universe that you may be able to interact with. Thus they are working with your government to influence them and they do not project a completely benevolent demeanor. They do this to influence the aggressive human that respects strength. They are very aware that you are spirit but function within the physical sphere and thus they will manipulate your human emotions to remain the aggressor toward you.

We have a differing perspective and accept that you will maintain aggression for perhaps eons but its form will be drastically different and may contribute to the whole, rather than detract. Your aggressive drive can be channeled toward evolution, creativity and immense contributions to the whole and thus to Source. You have demonstrated this already. To have taken form in the lowest most dense energy system with minimal contact to spirit and still advanced to the degree you have is a great achievement. We want to maintain the human vehicle with modification because the experience of being incarnate has contributed greatly to your development. However I do not have to delineate the negative influences that human emotion has. The human system has demonstrated immense good and thus will be maintained with the modification of emotion and the need for pure physical form.

The form of the human is highly physical, in that it requires a great deal of maintenance to maintain homeostasis of the vehicle. Too much of your time is spent in this activity and while it has value, in and of itself, it has been experienced and is now complete. All experiences had value, even those you deemed difficult or aggressive. Experience was a primary goal. The primary goal has now changed direction. The goal is to combine experience with limited density within the physical vehicle and maintain free will. These changes will result in emotional changes in the vehicle and sociopolitical changes as you adapt to the differing demand of the physical vehicle.
The physical body will no longer be dependent on constant need for sustenance and thus the need to work for goods or exchanges of goods and services will diminish to some degree. It will be eliminated at a later point. Manifestation of the changes is also a major contribution to the process. You must believe that change is possible and create it. For creation is your prime goal. You have noticed that you have limited capacity to manifest now, despite what others have indicated. Your beliefs are often hindered by other energies and those energies are not generated by your doubts. Those energies are projected by the entities working with your government to hinder your progress. You have developed an understanding of manifesting your perceptions but what you are not aware of is the interference that is massive and being directed toward earth. Your government is unaware that what they do to defend against what they perceive as an aggressor is a hindering their capacity to manifest on earth. Thought is interfered with and blocked. Not thought you use to function at a base level of existence, but thought that is used at a higher vibrational level used to create more complex changes. Your government does this in benevolence, and has your protection in mind, but it is unaware now it is being manipulate. The entities that act as aggressors are very capable of complete destruction of your system if they wished to do so. They allow humans to think they are capable of competing by developing mechanical devices. Ironically those devices are being used to defeat themselves and not the enemy.

We are working at your level to negate this interference. They however perceive our assistance as interference and you both need to come to an understanding of how we are all going to proceed with what we all agree is inevitable. The entities who act against your capacity to manifest are not unwilling to see you advance; on the contrary they support that completely. What they fear is a rapidity of that change and wish it to decelerate because they fell humans are not ready for the capacity to manifest. If given that capacity humans may act without forethought and interfere with the development of the entire system. They argue the fact that they have now so easily manipulated you and that you act for good of your people but lack insight into the greater consequence as of your actions. We however argue that as the changes unfold you will learn to master you’re abilities and they have not foreseen that consequence of that yet. They project without completely knowing all that can occur. We factor in your past positive accomplishments while they may factor in only the past human aggressive contributions. Our influence on your development is also one part of the changes.

There are as you know many entities from many universes and other dimensional levels that have agreed to take human form in order to participate in the process of change. It was hoped that these differing entities would have unique qualities that would be able to maintain the capacity to manifest despite interference. To some degree they have but it has come at a high price to their energy reserves. They have not had the ability to resist the human experience any more than any other entity that incarnates. The human experience is unique and it has characteristics that are universal to all that chose to experience it. They are not failing at the difficult human experience, that difficulty should have been predicted. We can no longer assume that direction is primary and are now focusing more on genetic change. The vehicle will dictate the experience and the entity does not change that, thus we must change the vehicle.
Your system has interfered with the natural order of things and created some genetic changes that have resulted in mutated cell growth, you call cancer. However some inadvertent changes have benefited you and we have assisted in trying to maintain those. We have also directly influenced your path through genetic manipulation. As you sense you are receiving this information from multiple perspective. You sense us as somewhat separate sources. We see these changes as only being able to remain in place if the vehicle can change its capacity to maintain different sensory experience. Your senses are geared at the lower vibrational level and we must create a vehicle that can have other capacities. This is not difficult because similar vehicles are currently functioning on other planets or in other nonphysical systems. However the challenge has been to adapt it to this system. The lower density is not suited to those vehicles. We understand the density level will change and we are working toward that change. However we can’t completely predict how the changes will manifest and this hinders progress for now. No simulation is accurate. You have free will and thus variables are unknown, even to us.

Each human has a path, one they designed prior to entering this system. They are each aware at the soul level of their destiny and they work now to have that destiny completed. As we influence you from outside your system you must adapt to the changes we create. In the past you would not have been able to do that until you left the physical and planned in your soul group how to adapt, then chosen a body and returned to earth and played out the plan. Now you will to some degree sense changes and adapt at a soul level. This means you may not sense your adaption at the human physical level of sensory experience. Your choice to stop eating the foods you have chosen over the years and eat what you term organic food is part of that process. You make changes but are unaware that they serve a more complex pattern. Those choses have objective human motivations, causes but they have underlying soul reasons. You desire to not further influence your DNA with modified food and thus chose the healthy choice. So as humans make choses they continue to manifest but they are not as aware of that and we have given you the knowledge as to why those choices are not as cognizant as you think. In time this will change.

Time as you know has no meaning outside your system and that is one area that will be sensed even if interference continues. Your capacity to function with that sense will diminish. You have already noticed strange changes. You once thought time was flying by and could not believe a year had passed, but recently time has slowed. You are now frustrated with the slow pace. The sensing of time as not perfect is the discrete change that signals the begging of the process. Each human will sense this differently. While one thinks time is rapid another thinks time is slow or senses no change at the moment. All humans will perceive this difference. When the body ages it has a closer connection to spirit in some ways and this is influenced by sleep patterns and brain wave changes in the elderly. They have always noticed to quacking of time. The summer vacation to a child is a life time, but a brief interlude to the grandparent who cares for the child.

Time is unique to earth and has been part of why humans struggle to accomplish goals on this planet. Time restricts sensory awareness. Time funnels thought into incriminates. There is no ability to sense simultaneous occurrences. This slows processing and development of awareness. As time diminishes the ability to hold more than one awareness will slowly begin to happen. You will be able to perceive multiple perspectives. These perspectives however are your perspectives, but sensed simultaneously. This gives the human the bigger picture so to speak. The ability to integrate simultaneous experience that before had to be done by repeated separate experiences in order for it to be integrated. Thus environmental experience will be more rapid after the change. The loss of a child will be experienced in all its forms and does not have to be repeated in numerous life times in order for us to grasp every aspect of the experience. You now grasp one or two very essential aspects but if you miss, let’s say the capacity to have empathy when grieving you will return to that experience with that perception as your goal. This was meaningful but very slow process to understanding. The density of human existence was invaluable because of the separation from Source but has been very slow.

Many of these lessons have now been learned if they have not they are part of the collective consciousness you may perceive as God or Source. Souls can easily merge with those experiences and incorporate them into themselves if they chose to be separate from Source. Our goal now is a new process of accelerated learning that incorporates the human vehicle and the connection to source. That connection however will continue in some regard as cut off or separate. You will sense without a doubt your connection, but all knowledge will not remain. That may seem like a simple statement but think of the ramifications of such a statement. You now say “I know of Source rather than I believe in Source”. But all those around you will also “know”. This will have radical changes to your political systems. Motivation toward developing its structure and function will take into account the needs of the collective whole, as such that means the “the Goal”. The goal as we have delineated, is the change to the planet and the human form. The systems you live in will create the changes because they will be cognizant of those changes. We will also experience rapid changes; it goes outside your universe. That is our motivation to assist you in these accelerated changes because your development influences ours. We are all one we are all connected to Gods goals. Although you have chosen to experience the physical and we the nonphysical our goal is the same and that is to manifest the God desire to change the human experience. We can’t emphasize enough how monumental such a shift is. We have been coming through to many on the Earth and have over your time frame provided information about these changes. Each individual synthesizes this information through their human brain and it is influenced by their experiences and thus sounds different. But in essence over time the themes will appear to be consistent, despite the individual distortions or misinterpretations……………………………………

Carmody
16th January 2016, 04:18
Wrong Pew.

enfoldedblue
16th January 2016, 07:02
I would often read Greg Giles work when he was a member of another website I frequented. There was always something very 'off' about the information he shared. It didn't resonate with me at all. Always based on separation (us vs them), always victim focused (we're coming to save you) , lot's of promises and no action (were coming to save you ... soon ... very soon). Never encouraging self introspection, never empowering. Myself and several others would regularly tell him to stop spreading what was clearly disinfo. He always responded with arrogance, as though he thought we were jealous of his 'connection'. Then the day came when the message that came through. Here it is (this from the original thread I started back in 2012 may be the only version left on the web (Thanks to the person who posted it) as Greg since deleted every other version ...

The GFL Message

Many of you have clearly been waiting on your ship to come in to your harbor, but as a few of you, not many of you, but a few of you have begun to discern for yourselves, no ship is coming in and we, of course, are referring to these fictitious debit cards that have never and will never be mailed to you. All of you, and this means every single one of you, including our channel Greg, has been participating in what you may refer to as a research study or a project, or what we refer to as a great program. So what has this program, that is now over for Greg mind you, all about?

Well, we can tell you only what you may need to know, or what you feel you may need to know, to somehow come out of this a little more unscathed than Greg has. Greg is, shall we say, deeply wounded, for he feels he has led many of you astray and in a way he has indeed done this, however, his heart was always in the right place. He has actually been receiving our radio frequency communications that are received solely through the power and the use of his brain. This is the way we have been communicating with him and through him to you, and this is why we feel he has fallen for this, we shall say, scam, if you will, for so long, for you see, when one receives communications in this way they can get a little confused. Such is the case with Greg.

We told him some whoppers, as you say, and he bought them hook, line and sinker. He would never have done this if we would have sent him an e-mail, or posted this kind of information online, or even sent him a letter or issued him a phone call. Yet, because he received this information as what you know as telepathically, but we do not and we will not get into that, he believed these communications must be real and they were in a way, but they certainly were not from the Galactic Federation of Light or the Ashtar Command.

Greg has agreed to share this one last message from us to you, for he feels you all deserve at least some sort of explanation, and he also wishes to use this opportunity to ride into the sunset, as it were. For those of you who wish him harm, or are even angry or upset with him, try to find some compassion, for he was an unwilling participant from the beginning. We told him some things we thought he needed or wanted to hear and that got him hooked, as you say. He (felt he may have possessed) some kind of special abilities, but he does not and he fully understands this and actually took this news quite well and we were surprised. He simply said, ‘Oh well, I wasn't telepathic going into this, and I'm not telepathic getting out of this, so easy come, easy go. What's the big deal, it’s cool.’ And we laughed at that, and we feel he has been a good sport and a good cheer so we shall spare him any more embarrassment, for he truly despises when we speak his name in these messages, as many of you mistakenly feel that he likes to talk about himself, for he does not.

Let us get back to you and our project, as we refer to it. All of you have taken part in this project, not just our channel, so you too were a bit gullible and fell for everything that we have told you, well mostly anyway. Many of you started drawing the line at certain things that we were sharing with you. None of these, and we mean none these words are (our channels). He did his job very well especially throughout this last year. For all the rest of you, you simply believed the words of a complete stranger, for even though some of you consider Greg a friend, you don't really know him and you have never met him. You probably never will and you know just about absolutely nothing about him, yet you believed just about everything, and some of you believed everything, he said because he seemed a nice guy and he seemed to be honest and he seemed to be hard-working. Well he is all of those things, though he was also duped, as you say, so where did that get you?

And that leads us to what this project, or at least one aspect of this project, has been all about. It has been a project to teach you, to mold you, to strengthen you, to educate you. Yes. All those things we said about you becoming a new being was true, in a way, and all those things we said about you creating your new world, well believe it or not, that's true too. We are helping you create your new world. It's just going to take much longer than maybe we hinted it would. It could take decades and it could take a hundred years, maybe even longer, just like we began to reveal to you over the past few months. Many of you did not like that turn of events, we will say, after we had begun to assure you that things would happen quickly, and we then we began to foreshadow to you that things would take much longer than you originally had felt, and maybe we helped a little bit by telling you things can happen right away, but that was part of the project too.

We wanted to ascertain how many of you would actually believe a world can be changed so quickly, almost overnight in some ways. We wanted to know this because we do want to help you change your world, and if we could do it overnight we would do it, as you say, in a heartbeat, but it can't be done that quickly. Things take a long time, especially here in this world. You do have systems that are so antiquated they need to be torn down and completely rebuilt, but how do we do this? We can't do it all at once. Your entire society would collapse. We can’t even completely tear down and then rebuild just one system, for your society would collapse just under the weight or the stress of that one system being torn down. Do you understand this? So help us help you. We said that all along, and we will continue to help you.

(Greg) has assured us that he will leave this message on his blog and his Facebook page for the next 72 hours, upon which time he will (update to a new theme, a theme many may choose to benefit greatly from.) So what will happen after that? Well, we still have other channels and yes, there are other channels that are authentic, as you say, and we will continue to share messages through them.

You are all going to be just fine. There is no cabal that may or may not come for you. There are a lot of criminals in your world, yes, and some may even be politicians, but some of these politicians you think are criminals really are just trying to do the best they can. We will not get into it with you today, but we will get into that with some of our other channels, for they don't believe a word that Greg has ever said, so even if they read this message and Greg says that the people that have been sharing messages through me ( which is the only way he will refer to us for now on because he knows we are not members of the Galactic Federation of Light or the Ashtar Command, but ‘those who share their messages through me’) have lied, and that this is all some kind of project, even a drug rehab project, for ladies and gentlemen, Greg and his brother have figured that out. They started getting the idea that maybe this entire project, or at least a large portion of it, was a twelve step drug rehab program. Well it is, but it's not just a twelve stepper.

Each and every one of you have been stepping each and every day for the past year and half since we have been issuing our messages through this channel. So you can call it a one thousand step program, whatever you would like, but what we have been trying to do is get you people off of drugs. Greg understands how true this is. He has been clean and sober for a long time. We will not say how long, but it goes back before we began sharing our messages through him. He has remained clean and sober and drug free just to do this work for you, for that was the deal we made with him in the beginning.

Many of you don't know he gave up all his friends and the life he had and the drugs he seemed to like so much to do this work for you, so cut him a little slack. He sacrificed a lot. We are greatly concerned that Greg may return to a life of what we see as debauchery, for we know Greg that these thoughts have been flashing through your mind. Remember, we are still connected to you. Greg knows this and has kind of been trying to hide it. He is kind of trying to pretend he's going to try to live a cleaner life now, even though he knows that this was not what he dreamed it was. That's okay Greg. Do whichever is you'd like. We'd still like to fulfill our end of the agreement we made, but that's up to you now. Do whatever it is you feel will make you happy. You really deserve it. You've kind of worked very hard for very little money and even appreciation, and yes folks, he was greatly underappreciated, although some of you really did issue him your thanks and your love and he is greatly appreciative of that.

For the rest of you, you have badgered him and attacked him and yes Greg, we fibbed about that too. We are none of the people that have been attacking you. We told Greg that many of his most vehement attackers were us in disguise, but that's not true. All of these comments are from you, the people of Earth, and even the attackers, and even the ones that say, “Good job Greg, we really appreciate your services.” So Greg, you are going to be attacked ruthlessly today and for the next 72 hours. Greg has agreed to answer all of your questions and comments for the next 72 hours here on this blog alone, not on his Facebook page, as that page is quite out-of-control. He gets tons of messages every day, and each and every day he tries to answer each and every one.

Many of you feel he ignores you and that's not true. He only ignores the people that have attacked him so brutally, and Greg knows he failed that test too. You see folks, you cannot ignore each other. These were cries for help and Greg fully understood that, yet he let these people wallow in their fears, in their insecurities, or even their paranoia, because he felt they didn't deserve to be answered if they didn't learn to properly speak to another human being. Well folks, we can't tell you how backward that is. They have to be taught how to deal with others and how to behave sometimes, and how to properly come to some conclusions and how to appropriately treat others.

This leads us to who we are. We are truly here to help you reconstruct or rebuild your world, and this cannot be done without rebuilding some of you. Although you may feel it is intrusive and it is not any of our business, we all share this universe and we feel that it is alright in some ways to try to rebuild some of the areas that you may refer to in your world as ‘slum districts’, or maybe even ‘lower rent’ districts. Please forgive our analogy. We do not wish to offend, believe us. We just need you to understand how we see much of this planet. For all of you that see us as meddling in your affairs by traveling here, let's say, by trying to help you rebuild or re-sculpt or remodel yourselves before we move on to your new world, please understand we meant it when we said we cannot build on a shaky foundation, and folks, you are the foundation.

You, the people of Earth, the actual human beings, are the foundation of your new world, nothing else, no. None of this ‘hopes and dreams’ and ‘creating with thought,’ for that was a fairytale too. Yes. We do love all of your beautiful pictures you have been posting all around the Internet, and it has made your world a prettier place and a brighter and cheerier place, but we say that is not going to create your new world. Your new world will be created through hammers and nails and blood, sweat and yes, tears. You might even have to break a few backs, but that's how worlds are created. Not through mind control or creative manifestation or through thought forms, that was all a white wash. That was all a lie. We were testing you again.

We wanted to see if you really believed that worlds are created through dreams, through smoke and mirrors and magic. Well, you fell for that too, and that's okay. That helps us greatly understand you, the human, better, for that is one of the reasons why we have conducted this research or this project, as we call it. You all failed some of the tests, but that's okay. You passed many of them, and we see a much brighter future for you all. Coming in, we were very doubtful and skeptical that we would see enough from enough of you to give us confidence to go ahead with this rebuilding project, but we have changed our minds and you all have made us see this.

We are now going to start reconstructing your world just as we have spoken of. Greg does not wish to believe this, but you will start seeing changes in your world because we have begun to see changes in you, and as we have said, that's where it starts. It starts with a solid foundation, and we see a solid foundation now, and all of you may look at this one of two ways. 1) I was conned, I was duped, I wasted so much of my time and my energy and even my hopes and my dreams, but no, you did not, for we found that there was something in all of you that we did not even know existed, and because of this, yes because of what we found and through our project with you and all your comments and your assistance sharing these messages and videos of what you feel are our craft in the skies, we say to you that we will begin to uphold our part of the agreement and begin to redesign, reconstruct, and as you say, recreate your new modern world. Yes.

We are not lying. We are going to help you to achieve this. How will we do this? Do not worry about the details. So many of you seem to have such a problem with worrying about how things get done. Sometimes just know they will, because somebody who does know how it's done, and has much experience in this regard, is “on the job,” as you say. We have much experience, and we do not age and die as you do. We live on and on and on. We will not get into how we do this or how old we are, but we will say that is true. We have been on your planet for a very, very long time going back thousands of years, and we don't mean our people have been here. We mean we, the people, the actual individuals that are speaking to you now through what you may refer to as our channel, we were standing on your planet thousands of years ago and we stand upon it today. So we can tell you that we see how long change takes, but we can also assure you that change does happen, that your world can, will, and does experience change, and sometimes great change, in sometimes a short period or window of time.

So here we are. Many of you are still very young and you will see some, what we shall refer to as spectacular, changes in your world before too long, but we will not get into how long we foresee these changes to begin to reach the eyes and ears of all of you, which leads us to those in your world who have never heard of these messages, or of the Ashtar Command, or the Galactic Federation of Light, or of ascension, and yes, we are very sorry to report this to all of you, there is no such thing as ascension, physical, spiritual or otherwise. None of you are ascending into a higher dimension, for although we have traveled through space, we can tell you we have never found any other dimensions. No. There is just one, this one. You can call it your 3rd dimension, but we just call it ‘space’ or ‘the universe,’ for there are no other dimensions, so why call this your 3rd dimension?

We kind of lied to you there too, but we wanted to see how much you would believe about your universe that clearly had no basis in fact, but we digress, so let's stay on point today. So here we are in your one dimension. It's a large universe, but we all share it and we want to start rebuilding your world for you and with your assistance. As we said, we cannot do it without you. We cannot do it without your confidence and your faith in us, which leads us to all this speculation about who runs your world from behind the scenes, or behind the curtain, as you may say. Leave that alone. There are powers and forces that you do not at this time understand. There are those that fight on the side of the light, as you say, or love or right, you may say, and those that may take a contrary position, a position of what you may refer to as the dark or evil, and we say to you we are really neither.

There is kind of this; there are different subtle shades of gray, we will say, and no, we are not those gray alien beings that some of you have read about in books or maybe have even seen, for yes, they are real. We don't know who they are, you can believe this if you wish to or you can feel it is another lie, we will not try to influence you in either direction. We don't know who they are because they will not tell us. They are very tightlipped, and yes, they have little tiny lips, as you know, and they do speak through them. They are not telepathic. We have never met any other extraterrestrials that are telepathic, and neither are you.

The human species is not telepathic. Our channel Greg and all our other channels, and we do have a number of them, are receiving our messages through simple radio frequencies. These frequencies match the frequencies of their particular brains. Yes Greg, as you figured out, we have the exact frequency number, or rate, of your physical brain, not your mind or anything abstract like that, but your brain. We will tear up those figures though, and we will never use them again. You have our word, but again, you don't believe a word we say so we’ll just leave it at that, but know that we will not meddle in your affairs or your brain any longer.

Let us close out this last and final message through Greg. He was trying to help you all. He dreams of a better way and a better life not just for himself or his family, but for all of you, and he felt he was helping and in a way he was. You have all been helped tremendously. You don't understand this, but we do enjoy a greater perspective than you do. We have been on your planet for thousands of years, this is true, but you may not believe a word we say, right? Well, that's part of your learning. You have got to learn not to trust a voice in your head or some stranger on the Internet, and many of you are strangers, right? You don't even know if that's Greg’s photo, and we won't even tell you if it is or not. He will tell you if he wishes to.

Those of you who are following voices in your head stop it immediately. They may not be ours, and you may not wish to follow ours either, for you know you can't trust us, for we are trying to help you grow and become more educated in certain areas, and sometimes teaching can be a rather ruthless experience for the student. Yes, we have different teaching methodologies, as Greg has coined the term, and we rather like that Greg, so we think we will borrow that from you if you don't mind, and we say to you that we disagree with Greg in many areas here.

He doesn't feel that anyone should ever be lied to or misled and we disagree. We feel that if we were honest with you from the beginning and told you that we were going to test you and try to reeducate you and that all you will get are vague promises that your world may or may not be redesigned and rebuilt and this may take decades or even centuries, how many of you would've continued to read these messages and therefore become these new beings, as you say, which were to be the solid foundation of your new world? You see, we needed you to be this new solid foundation, and if none of you followed these messages we would not be telling you today that you have all passed, you have all showed us that you can be wonderful people that truly wish to help another and change their world for the better, and because of this, we are going to get started with the rebuilding project right away and isn't that what all of you wanted to begin with?

Many of you began to follow these messages before we even whispered the word ‘ascension’, so for those of you who feel that this was all about ascension, for you or for everyone, it wasn't. That was an extra caveat, we will say, thrown in, and we will say that many of you want to believe that you go somewhere after your lives here. Well you may and you may not. We do not have that answer either. You see, we go somewhere different. We will not say where we go or how we come back, just know that we are immortal, eternal, godlike, as you say in your world, but we’re really not godlike, we’re a lot like you. We have different bodies, this is true. We have different minds, this is true. We also go someplace else after we die or perish, as you say, and we do not have any idea where you go, if you go anywhere at all.

You may, and if any of you do have real memories of where it is you go after you die, and how it is you return here, we would love to know. We've been trying to figure this out for yes, thousands of years. We have no idea, because each and every one of you, when you do return through incarnation, if that was indeed your first go-round, as you say, has absolutely no memory of where it is you have come from, which leads us to all of you believing in these past lives, and your one life you live forever somewhere else in the universe. We tell you that that's an impossibility. You may indeed come from somewhere else and you may live many lives, this much is true, but we will say none of you have this memory, as we have been conducting tests for thousands of years.

For all of you reading these words listen to us and listen to us clearly when we speak of your gifts for reading the rest of this message, and we know you're not going to believe a word we say, but here us out here. We know who each and every one of you are, and we do wish to help you. You're not going to know how this help may come to you. You will not know if it will really ever come, and if it does, you will not even know if this help has come from us, but know your lives are going to improve. We have ways, we have methods, and we do have connections throughout your entire world and we can pull strings, as you say. We will leave it at that. You don't know how it can happen. You may get a car loan that you had absolutely no credit or right to get. You may receive a bank statement that has more money in your account than you thought you had. You may even have criminal charges that may magically disappear one day when you show up in front of the judge and he has no idea what you want.

This leads us to Atlantis and Lemuria folks. They don't exist. They never did. It is not a part of your history. We lied there too. We wanted to test you and discover how far back you believed your history goes back on this planet. We really don't know how far back they go, as we haven't been here that long. There were beings here when we got here, but they didn't know either, so we will just leave it at that. Their people have survived and their people are you, so we didn't lie there, but we will leave it at that and say these people were not on any fictitious continents such as Atlantis or Lemuria. What you see is what you get. When we got here thousands of years ago, these were your continents and they were exactly where they are positioned now. They haven't moved an inch, as many of you have been lied to by your news and your governments.

Your continents are not moving. Your continents are not sinking. Your sea tables are not rising, and there we come to another point. There will be no rising water tables as we have been warning you about through our channel. There will be no ‘one hundred foot’ tsunamis. There will be no great earthquakes. It was all a test to see how you would react. To see if you would run in fear, or work together as a team to defeat these challenges, and ladies and gentlemen, we are very proud of all of you, for none of you, and we mean none of you, has actually moved out of your residences and ran to safe haven on another continent or within the inner shelter of a continent, or the midlands of a continent.

We are astonished by this. We thought that so many of you would pack up your homes, leaving just about everything you own and taking off in your many cars that you own. We are delighted at this and we say that we will do whatever we can to protect you from any eventualities such as this, but we say to you relax and don't worry, for we do not foresee even any great earthquakes at all in your next one hundred years or so. So relax. There will be no earthquakes. There will be no tsunamis. No rising water tables. No flooding, nothing of that nature. There will be no cabal coming for you.

Here's the truth and take it as you will, for many of you probably do not wish to believe a word we say, and that's good. That is part of your training. Here we go. The cabal does not exist, and as we have said, it's just a nickname. There is a rather large group of interconnecting criminals. You may even say they have criminal enterprises. They swindle some of your tax money. They do such things as this. They may even dabble in drug dealing, but we’re not really sure what they do, for they are not part of us at all. They are humans just like you, so we don't know that much about them, just like we don't know that much about you.

For those of you who think we dabble in your minds, we do not. We do not read minds: that we told you. We use simple radio frequencies and we do not have the frequencies of your particular brains, only of our channels, and for all the other channels that may read this message through Greg today, and you will not believe a word that he is saying or that we are saying to him, and you continue to receive a radio frequency communication, we say, shame on you. Why would you (choose this?)

Greg was always very (mindful) of this group you call the Illuminati, and he made a decision one day and told his brother ‘I am going to live the rest of my life trying to warn people about this group of individuals, and try to rally the troops and defeat them.’ Well Greg, we tell you that you can't do this. You can't uproot this group. There is just no way. There are just too many of them. They are everywhere. Folks, there is an Illuminati. They are not us. We are not a part of them. We are the ones protecting you from them. We will leave it at that and say, leave them alone. Leave us alone. Don't trust those of us as you don't know who we are. If you see our craft in the sky don't shoot at us. We are here protecting you. Yes, that's what we're doing here. We are helping rebuild your world, and as we have said, that is an additional caveat. We are here to keep these others that may wish to do you harm at bay. This is why there will be no cabal coming after you.

Folks, there are no free energy devices either. We are working on better and more efficient energy sources for your planet. We will leave it at that and say for now, you are going to have to continue burning coal and maybe cutting down trees and relying on impure water to drink and we're sorry. We wish to change these systems too, with your assistance, but they will take many years and maybe even many decades. Solar power is promising, but we don't have the answers to this either. Our craft do not rely on solar power for their propulsion. We will not tell you how they operate. Greg is thinking right now he has an idea, and Greg you’re right, but do not share that information okay, that's our little secret.

So we will move on and in closing we will say that all of you have participated in, we will even say, a remarkable program. You have shown us that you are worthy of our assistance, for not many worlds are worthy of this. We have visited other worlds and they have shown they are not ready. They were more, we will even use the metaphor (remember, this means it's a poetic way to say something, but it is not factual), they were more ‘cannibalistic’, meaning they ‘fed off’ each other, but not literally. They warred with each other, but they use and abuse each other. They rob each other and they hurt each other and they lie to each other to get their way, to make their own lives better. We can't tell you how improperly this is the way to go, and our alliance does not function like that.

We chose your world because we wished to assist you. We have agreed to assist your world because we see that there are enough of you that really wanted to help another and not just themselves, and that's the bottom line. You all consider yourself Lightworkers and we love that term, although it's not an official term, but we will make it so. We simply refer to you as, yes, patients, for many of you are either drug addicts or in drug rehab for your addictions, some of these recurring addictions. We were not lying when we began to preach to you about the use of drugs and its pitfalls, and we wish Greg to continue on in his service, as you say, to others by preaching how his life has changed so much after he removed himself from that kind of situation, or as you call it, “a scene.”

We tell you that this is a very serious problem. You need to get away from drugs and cleanup your lives. You are affecting your parents and your children and your brothers and sisters and your friends, so stop that. You're being selfish here. We wish to see all of you clean up your lives, at least somewhat. We did lie to you and say that some of you needed to get off drugs before you ascended and that some of you needed to live clean and sober lives before you could become official members of the Galactic Federation of Light or the Ashtar Command. Well, we did that for you, not for us. We do not get our jollies, as you say, lying to you or misleading you or hurting you in any way. We just want to see you clean and sober.

Yes, you can say it is none of our business, but remember, we are here helping rebuild your world and we are not going to help you rebuild your world if your world is full of drug addicts and junkies, as you say, so please do what you can to clean up your acts a little bit. We do see you now and we see a great mess sometimes and we are not insulting you or putting you down, but we wish you to be able to see what we see. Look in the mirror when you are high, as you say, or drugged out, as we say, and realize that there is a living soul within you, and yes, we do believe you have souls, but we will not get into that.

You may consider us soul less, but really, we do not see that either. We just don't see a soul inside of us and we don't go to where it is you think you go, which you call Heaven, so we will just leave it at that and say we are not soulless in the metaphorical sense, but we do not believe we possess souls, but we believe you do and we believe that you need to protect it, and by protect it we mean do not feed it drugs because it does not want these drugs anywhere near it. Do you understand?

We will leave it at that and say to you in closing that we do truly love each and every one of you and your world, and that is why we are here and that is why we are helping you now rebuild it, and before we begin to rebuild your world we wanted to see all of you make at least an effort to rebuild yourselves, and we have seen this so we will keep our end of the bargain. Please try to keep yours and try to stay clean and sober and away from these illicit and even prescribed medications. Yes, there are some medications that help, but there are just as many that don't. Please pick your drugs wisely.

Do your research for now and don't just believe some handsome or charming face that you see on the Internet, or even a beautiful voice that you hear in your head. Just believe and rely more on facts. That's all we are advising you to do. You may have seen some ancient relics in your world, but you have no idea what is written on them because you do not speak these ancient languages, and this goes for your Mayan calendar. We don't know what it is and neither do you. Do you really know what it says on it, for we don’t. We do not speak Mayan and we don't know many that do, and even they don’t know because believe me, we have asked them.

They don't know what it means, so folks, your world is not ending in December of 2012. There will be no great catastrophes either. That’s all science fiction hocus-pocus smoke and mirrors. It's all a lie. It is all fiction. It is just a fairy tale. Go on with your lives. Your society will live on through 2013, 2014, 2015 and beyond, so don't worry about it. Again, all this ascension, all of this catastrophe, it will not happen, and for those of you who do not believe this you will find out soon, so just get prepared for a little let down, but remember, we do believe you are all eternal so this is not your only life. That is only what we believe. We have no facts to back this up. As we say, you don't know, so how could we know?

We will end today by saying this project has been wonderful. We see so many improvements in so many of you, and now you are going to see the improvements you so wanted to see in your world. Continue to treat each other with love and kindness and kid gloves, as you say, and take it easy on our channel. He was an unwilling participant, but he even sees change in himself and in many of you, and he feels this has made it all worthwhile.

So we leave you and remind you we are your friends, we are your family, we are from somewhere else, although we are not who you thought we were, and that’s okay. We love you and we bid you a farewell, and tell you we will always be here and we will begin your rebuilding project today. Goodbye and farewell to all of you. You have been wonderful and it has been a blessing to know you all, including you Greg, our channel. Thank you for all your hard work and your cooperation. You’re a good man. Keep it up. Goodbye to all, blessings to you all, and good day.

I personally feel this is an attempt to convince people to throw the baby out with the bathwater... I believe that learning to tune into and listen to our inner voice is one of the real keys to extracting ourselves from artificial system that is struggling to keep us captive ... so how useful is it to make people afraid of trusting that inner voice.

KiwiElf
16th January 2016, 07:14
If I'm not mistaken, isn't there someone else now claiming to be channeling Ashtar (...yeahhh riiiiiiite ;) a lady, I think??)

EDIT - Yep found it (what a load of *&%$#^)!! ... each to their own ;)

Breaking! Obama-Ashtar ET Message To Be Broadcast Via Television, Internet, Phone, and Remote Areas… Many New Advanced Technologies Forthcoming
Sunday, January 10, 2016 14:38

Obama Works With Ashtar Command! Before Earth Enters Zero Point… Obama Will Make ET Disclosure Announcement, While 100,000+ Arrests May Happen… This Will Be Broadcast Via Television, Internet, Phone, and Remote Areas… Many New Advanced Technologies Forthcoming

From Ashtar via Elizabeth Trutwin:

“How the Event Will Unfold
Arrests, Announcements and Landings, in that order. Announcements will be made beginning with President Obama. He will tell of the benevolent Extraterrestrials he has been working closely with including me, Ashtar. He will also announce the beginning of the Jubilee at the same time. Others will join him with their Announcements. This will be broadcast not only on TV but also the internet and will be able to be seen on every phone and in every remote area when it happens.

Arrests may well happen at the same time the President is making his Announcements. Arrests will number in the 100s of thousands and every police force on Earth is part of the Plan. This is the permanent removal of the malevolent Extraterrestrials on Earth, the Reptilians and Draconians.

Earth will Ascend and become a Planet of Peace. Those making war will be gone. They will be tried at the ICC, the World Court and then the Solar Tribunal. You will see these trials as they are conducted. This very likely could happen following a new mass psychological attack, a nuclear threat or the world economy collapse.
This would empower St. Germain to come in and take over the world banking systems. It would happen in the blink of an eye. There will be a great deal of evidence presented as the populace of Earth heals and slowly learns of the truths which have been hidden from them.

The floodgates will be open and the LOVE will poor in. Most Everybody will be relieved. They will not be afraid. They will say – I knew something wasn’t right, but I couldn’t have known it was this. Now that I know, things will be much better. Truth and Trust will be restored for All Humanity.

Finally as we go through the initial progress of changeover it will make available what is needed for Landings. Earth will enter Zero Point with our technological assistance. All wars will end, weapons of all types will not discharge at Zero Point.
The soldiers will return home. Non violent offenders will be released from jail. Mentors and Healing technology will be made available to every human on Earth.
The terra forming of Earth will continue and the Zero Point Modulators will be at 100% power connecting with all the Pyramids, Obelisks, Portals and StarGates on Earth.

The Wingmaker Ships and Pleiadian Ships responsible for cleaning up the Eco System of Earth will become visible overhead. The seas and rivers will become aquamarine blue. The skies will be clear. All of the environmental pollution will be cleared away by our helping hands.

There will be many changes and too many to mention here. This window is a short period of time. Do everything in your power now to drop everything in your life which no longer serves you and work hard at bringing in the changes which most benefit your body, your mind, your emotions, your work, your family and friends. Pay Attention. Put down the fight. Be the Change. We are ever ready to serve you as Angelic Extraterrestrial Beings of Light. Happy New Year! You have never been alone. Salut!

This is Ashtar through Elizabeth Trutwin, January 9, 2016.

© All Rights Reserved. http://CosmicAscension.org

Andre
16th January 2016, 08:55
I'm surprised to be reading about Ashtar Command here. I would have thought that bogus mob disappeared years ago. People still listen to that ****e? There's lots of great stuff out there but it has to resonate with you personally. Our intuitive faculty is very powerful and I use it constantly to smell a rat. Works every time! (In fact, it's what spared me from the Ashtar Command a long time back).

KiwiElf
16th January 2016, 09:38
Have to admit, I was a bit ignorant on the subject (of Ashtar Command), other than to believe it was akin to a bogus almost religious belief in "the aliens are here to save us" meme. (I was introduced to it back in the 1980's by a local "new age" group and fobbed it off as a bunch of nutters - OK that's probably not fair - how about some seriously needy, gullible and deluded believers? ;)).

Since my earlier posts on this thread, I've done a wee bit of research: It actually goes back to 1947 (where have we seen that infamous date before?? ;)), originating with a George Van Tassel (contactee) and since then, there are (then and now) several people claiming to channel Ashtar.

As for Mr Giles, I think he's little more than a sadly deluded sociopath, IMO. ;)

The Ashtar movement is studied by academics as a prominent form of "UFO religion", and has spawned a wide following. Rather than bore you with the details, this is what Wikipedia has to say about it; (Ashtar Command also have their own website).

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ashtar_%28extraterrestrial_being%29

in5d
16th January 2016, 13:32
Perhaps SaLuSa will be next?

Enola
16th January 2016, 20:38
I think this has been a great year for exposing bogus channelers and the like. One day I was listening to a channel I would sometimes listen to, as she also had some good content, when I realised she was reading from a script and acting very poorly.

It can be hard, as there is also some great things going on in the contemporary consciousness-movement based on the classic traditions, and some who are sincere. The problem is the false channelers/misinformers tend to use the same themes and terminology so it can lead you in as it sounds so much like what you've already accepted. Then typically mixed in with the truth there is a ton of lies and misdirection and doesn't really get you anywhere.

The New Age movement, especially, has become more and more like a Hollywood-style production. Dramatic, feel-good, hyper-entertaining sums it up pretty well. More or less worthless story-telling or infotainment that communicates very little of what's most central for us to learn. Directed at very childish people.

Bill Ryan
16th January 2016, 21:36
The New Age movement, especially, has become more and more like a Hollywood-style production. Dramatic, feel-good, hyper-entertaining sums it up pretty well. More or less worthless story-telling or infotainment that communicates very little of what's most central for us to learn. Directed at very childish people.

Harsh words! (And made me laugh. :bigsmile: )

The problem is that this does describe quite a lot of it really quite well. Anyone browsing uncritically through YouTube (and the key word here is uncritically!) is sure to end up at least partially confused, misled, or deceived, and maybe all three.

We need to remember that one main way people deal with the internal problem of confusion is to pick/settle on something — and then choose to believe it or hold it as a kind of central reference point.

This is a very natural, and usually healthy, thing to do. It's tough living in a state of cognitive dissonance. So our instinct is to throw something out. That's fine, as long as it's the right thing. :)

If the confused person chooses a BAD reference point (and bad reference points are offered to us sometimes like so much candy-coated bait, innocently or otherwise) — then that person who 'buys' that becomes sometimes rather a load for the community to carry.

Ultima Thule
17th January 2016, 05:37
From a lay man perspective is it any more uncredible for Giles to change his story of galactic beings sending him messages to governmental beings doing so?
He will be dismissed or fondly referred to - "when he was channelling, at least he was nice and felt good"

So: by admitting to being duped, did he just undermine the last bits of his credibility and nobody believes when he perhaps finally has "channelled" something important?

UT

arwen
17th January 2016, 08:08
Thanks so much to everyone who commented on this thread. I would love to reply individually to several of these excellent responses, but that would overwhelm the thread, so I will summarize it all here.

I did not insert my own views on this initially, as I was interested to hear what others had to say about it.

I did think it was very significant, and it fits with an overall trend I have observed that goes with the "Apocalypse", which has the true meaning of "Everything is being revealed".

I am seeing more and more of this - groups who were working together assuming they all were working from the same understanding suddenly discovering they had key differences, leading them to separate and align with new groups where they are more in alignment. Several people in the alternative community being exposed as "emperors having no clothes", and so on.

I see all of this as very healthy. Illusions are being stripped away. This is a good thing. We are becoming less naive, and growing. The real test is not to fall into the trap of becoming cynics, as that is just as much of an illusion.

In the case of Greg Giles specifically, and others like him, I have the utmost compassion for them. Many of them started out sincerely wanting to help, to give hope, to change the world for the better, but were unprepared for the extent of Black Magick on this planet. I have personally known and seen channellers start out pure and clean, and slowly get contaminated and taken over. Greg is indeed a psyop within a psyop, in my opinion, and has been used in the most horrible way. He needs a lot of healing.

My own view on all information - be it mainstream, alternative, channelled, intuitive - is that it needs to be viewed all together - the best way, in my view, to discern, is to view and consider ALL narratives, especially conflicting, and a combination of critical thinking skills, together with one's own intuition, is, in my view, the best way to discern.

For me, the responsibility does not rest with those putting out the information, but with those of us receiving it. Following *anyone* blindly and then blaming them if they turn out to be flawed/psyops/frauds is outsourcing and delegating our own responsibility to them.

For me personally, it is very real that there is interdimensional interference on this planet, and that we are now coming to a critical juncture which will determine whether this planet makes it or not. The sheer state of insanity, cruelty and destruction that is rampant towards all life on this planet is evidence enough that something is VERY wrong.

And again, for me personally - I have very clear memories of being in a world where there is no money, no laws except basic natural laws, where *every* being that incarnates is regarded as a precious gift, a piece of Eternal Essence, with a unique gift to bring, and early education is designed individually around every young being, to find their particular gifts, nurture them and develop them, so that they are able to contribute their unique gift to the collective. In this world, everyone freely gives their gift because they love what they do, they do it for the sheer pleasure of fulfilling themselves, and that way, the society works because everyone is contributing, and all needs are fulfilled. Science, art, creativity, invention flourish in this world. I was born with that memory in mind.

Whether implanted or not, it is very real to me that it can work, and then experiencing this world, where everything is distorted, based on greed, fear, dog-eat-dog, and based on control, domination, suppression, scarcity, and the utterly callous disregard for human and animal (all sentient) life is simply amazing to me. Still. Never ceases to amaze me that such a wild anomaly of a world can exist.

This life has been a most extraordinary learning experience.

I do know that anything I read that starts off with "Beloved beings of Light, We are your Ascended Masters", loses me at that point. So I have not personally followed all these amazing tales of Ashtar Commands, Galactic Federations, and so on. I DO consider that there are indeed other civilizations living underground, and beings from other world living on the surface (I can spot them immediately), and the very negative interference in our natural lives by beings from other places. But I DO not expect anyone to believe anything I say, that is just sharing my views and perspectives.

We ALL have pieces of the puzzle, relevant perspectives to offer, even Greg Giles, who has given us much to ponder upon and learn from, so I am thankful to him for that - even though his channellings never resonated for me, this latest revelation - whether it has the agenda to put people off ALL channelled data or not - contains many valuable lessons for us, if we choose to accept them as the gift it actually is.

I send all my love and compassion to him.

sigma6
17th January 2016, 09:31
Could this be some form of Paranoid Schizophrenia? One in which the delusions are very well organized?

More akin to Munchausen Syndrome imo... i.e. basically the desire to covertly do something morally reprehensible in the background (like make their children sick/expose them to danger... in the case of some mothers, or a fireman lighting a building on fire...(and yes... these things are real ongoing social phenomena!) which in turn creates, or justifies an existential reality the individual is consumed about identifying with... being the sacrificing, concerned mother looking after her sick child, or the hero who shows up in time to save innocent bystanders, etc... you get the idea... these people are literally writing their own script...

We all have it to a certain degree... i.e. we all want to be recognized for something... brilliance, wit, intelligence, kindness, generosity, helpfulness, and so on... and for some, the desire is so overwhelming, they step over the line... some do it ingeniously, others not so much... (like the difference between bankers and thieves.... (lol...))

Now combine that with predatory psyops... and the new technology... This reminds me of Blue Raven (I think) and how she said Rush had access to this technology and was basically f###ing with her head (quite literally) but she is psychic and knew straight away this was not normal (psychic phenomena) she was experiencing... others I think just tap into some other aspect of their own persona... (a schism within one's own personality...)

and somewhere in the fringes, I'm sure, a tiny fraction are being contacted by archonic type entities...

sigma6
17th January 2016, 10:01
When ever I've read a channeled message, I assume one doesn't know what the real source of the message is. Is it a benevolent or malevolent extra terrestrial or inter dimensional intelligence? Is it the channelers sub conscience? Was it a creative writing project that the author knew was pure fiction? One just doesn't know, but it doesn't mean that one is reading pure disinformation.

I find that channeled messages creative, inventive, poetic and sometimes have a core of good logical insight and advice in them. For instance, I find Marshall Vian Summers' "The Allies of Humanity" filled with great information about what happens when a civilization is encountered by another one that is more technologically advanced. It doesn't matter where the information came from, it is just good, rational, sane advice, no matter who the author is. (Note: Summers does not call the process where he gets this information "channeling" although it does come from E.T.s)

So, if you do continue to read channeled messages, you need to separate the wheat from the chaff. All the information about the activities of different E.T. groups and races that you have never seen or met or don't even know if they really exist, these need to be taken with a grain of salt. However, the insights into human behavior and human potential are definitely worth pondering.

I can't believe I'm agreeing, but I think you got a point... (for a while there) I was reading and contemplating, what is the subtle attraction? 1) You're right whoever is doing it, is a damn good writer... 2) Some of them do make you feel good... because they play on honour, higher wisdom, loving, caring... kindness... etc... and 3) sometimes the information is a great summary of commentary on some current particular subject... (like they knew and understood my own personal concern!?)

The downside of course is I just don't see it as being real... (it's toooo scripted imo... these people never really sound like weird aliens... more like a made for tv writer's vision of an "alien" maybe.... the diction, literary style, analogies, colloquialisms, etc... are clearly terrestrial... (it's no alien, but some quasi creative individual laying it on "thick"... ) Behold!... I am the grand praetor Zoltan from the Star Nebulus B... (and off we go!... : D

Also they (texts) are always so overly long!... (or at least the ones I have seen posted...) this is a time tested technique in marketing... if the reader gets through all that verbiage (or text)... they should be mesmerized by that point... and so it goes... (another potential customer approaching the 'event horizon' ... )

I think some people (the feel good ones) are just using the 'platform' because it adds an "appeal to authority aspect" (great wise alien from afar) The "idea" that there is a place... or the creation of an 'environment'... where there is a high moral code, a centuries old culture of high value, honour, and great wisdom... etc... It provides a powerful backdrop to deliver a well scripted message... it disarms the reader, creates a pattern interrupt... creates a thread of plausibility... adds a level of mystique... and so on...

on the other hand this shows that people still intrinsically crave the wisdom of higher knowledge, profound wisdom, etc... the stuff that the more serious folk of another generation used to get from their "bibles" (the one's who read it themselves and studied it their whole lives...) Of course, sadly today, no one reads it anymore... (it's forbidden, you must go to a large corporation and sit and listen to someone else "tell you their spin on what it's all about..." and so before you start to 'roll your eyes' at another 'bible plug' (it's an incredible book of ancient wisdom and philosophy... if you do more the just take it literally! there's unquestionable hidden depths purposely put into the writing of it... )

But yes... in this sense I would agree... it's nothing more then an opiate for the masses... but this has nothing to do with the book itself... not to get off topic... but it's precisely because we don't study/contemplate its wisdom ( or some other venerable and well established or legitimate "philosophy")... the mind of a rational thinking man (of volitional consciousness) goes hungry...

...and this creates the perfect target market for these 'out of this world' "sooth sayers"

Anchor
17th January 2016, 10:15
Reminds me of Blossom Goodchild (projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?11048-Blossom-Goodchild-So-They-Didnt-Come--Transcript-of-her-video-)

sigma6
17th January 2016, 10:26

Harsh words! (And made me laugh. :bigsmile: )

The problem is that this does describe quite a lot of it really quite well. Anyone browsing uncritically through YouTube (and the key word here is uncritically!) is sure to end up at least partially confused, misled, or deceived, and maybe all three.

We need to remember that one main way people deal with the internal problem of confusion is to pick/settle on something — and then choose to believe it or hold it as a kind of central reference point.

This is a very natural, and usually healthy, thing to do. It's tough living in a state of cognitive dissonance. So our instinct is to throw something out. That's fine, as long as it's the right thing. :)

If the confused person chooses a BAD reference point (and bad reference points are offered to us sometimes like so much candy-coated bait, innocently or otherwise) — then that person who 'buys' that becomes sometimes rather a load for the community to carry.

I have to add/clarify/ on that Bill... (depending on how one is reading that... I hope this adds to what you are getting at... I think you meant to say it's tough living with "uncertainty" ... but as I read it further, you are also saying it's hard for others to live with someone who is caught in "cognitive dissonance"? (of which I'd wholeheartedly agree...LoL )

Cognitive Dissonance to me is when someone accepts or believes something, clings to it... because he/she is so invested in it... that letting go would expose some error in logic... or "mistake" and for whatever reason, their 'investment' of time, energy or money, in an incorrect or false belief, situation, etc... they just can't or won't face up to it... which of course begins their path on the "slippery slope"... (disillusionment, repression, anxiety... and ultimately manipulation of their surroundings to maintain their "existential world view" which can lead to things like sociopathy in the worst case... and so on...

We need to learn how to live with uncertainty... in an intelligent manner... one of the hardest to attain disciplines on the one hand... and the simplest on the other... that is, when you "see through it"... (kind of like breaking through a koan, or seeing the "zen" of it...)

Once again time tested "wisdom" tells us... and as so many Shakespearean plays have alluded to (which were all referencing and extrapolating same book I might add.. o.O!) ..."the truth will set you free"... When people bind themselves in a world of delusions and "cognitive dissonance" (refuse the truth of the situation) ...the repercussions are mind boggling from a psychological perspective... destroying the quality of their own life experience... (and everyone around them...) on what is essentially a "personal hangup"...

Rocky_Shorz
17th January 2016, 16:27
It's been over 20 years since I went to a channeling meeting to see if it was real, he was the best in southern California...

He opened himself up for those present to communicate with the beyond...

He entered and took his chair on the stage, the lights dim and a large stereo started playing tones, not music, it was going through different levels of chanting electronically...

We were told to close our eyes, in front of me was a loop like those at a circus for performers to rise up and spin on, without giving it a thought I put my hand through...

Suddenly I am streaking upward stars passing as a blur, and then I stopped, before me 3 light beings, not spirits, not angels...

It reminded me of the movie ETs came to recover their friends pods, they all wore people suits, next door in the old folks home they snuck over and went swimming in the pool...

They seemed surprised to see me, not how these meetings normally go

Suddenly my friend was shaking my shoulder to wake me, back in myself, I saw his eyes wide the leader was trying to find out who connected, the largest conduit is always used, and this time, it wasn't him.

I nodded to my friend and we slipped out the door...

So, I learned these Channelers are real, that the connection to beyond isn't what they think, my connection to missing children was always done through dreams, but that trance, was a state of sleep I had to be woke from...

Could I have received messages not just from advanced ETs but from Spirits also?

Why would Psyops waste time on putting out a fake channeler?

Eric J (Viking)
17th January 2016, 17:25
An old one...this has done its rounds.

I know this isn't exactly channels via human format...but what are your thoughts Avalonians?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=U3cH3JJh-GM

An interuption of a UK news channel in 1977.

"This is the voice of Vrillon, a representative of the Ashtar Galactic Command, speaking to you. For many years you have seen us as lights in the skies. We speak to you now in peace and wisdom as we have done to your brothers and sisters all over this, your planet Earth."

"We come to warn you of the destiny of your race and your world, so that you may communicate to your fellow beings the course you must take to avoid the disasters which threaten your world, and the beings on other worlds around you. This is in order that you may share in the great awakening, as the planet passes into the New Age of Aquarius. The New Age can be a time of great peace and evolution for your race, but only if your rulers are made aware of the evil forces that can overshadow their judgments."

"Be still now and listen, for your chance may not come again. All your weapons of evil must be removed. The time for conflict is now past, and the race of which you are a part may proceed to the higher stages of its evolution if you show yourselves worthy to do this. You have but a short time to learn to live together in peace and goodwill."

"Small groups all over the planet are learning this, and exist to pass on the light of the dawning New Age to you all. You are free to accept or reject their teachings, but only those who learn to live in peace will pass to the higher realms of spiritual evolution."

"Hear now the voice of Vrillon, a representative of the Ashtar Galactic Command, speaking to you. Be aware also that there are many false prophets and guides operating in your world. They will suck your energy from you - the energy you call money - and will put it to evil ends giving you worthless dross in return."

"Your inner divine self will protect you from this. You must learn to be sensitive to the voice within that can tell you what is truth and what is confusion, chaos and untruth. Learn to listen to the voice of truth which is within you and you will lead yourselves on to the path of evolution. This is our message to our dear friends. We have watched you growing for many years, as you too have watched our lights in your skies. You know now that we are here, and that there are more beings on and around your Earth than your scientists admit."

"We are deeply concerned about you and your path towards the light and will do all we can to help you. Have no fears, seek only to know yourselves, and live in harmony with the ways of your planet Earth. We of the Ashtar Galactic Command thank you for your attention. We are now leaving the planes of your existence. May you be blessed by the supreme love and truth of the cosmos."

Viking

bettye198
17th January 2016, 21:09
Thank you so much for posting this awareness. I was duped for decades and followed every type of channeler for yearss. I was present in the room with many. Then suddenly in the year 2000 I decided it was all bunk. Don't ask me why. But my higher self spoke to me. And then I began to wonder, as many of you might have, that the big push for channeling was right after the "harmonic convergence" and the 1990's went so viral with channelers. Then you didn't hear much after that. Regardless, I am thankful I listened to my H.S. before I became a blithering idiot.

Daozen
19th January 2016, 09:36

To keep potential changemakers on the intel-treadmill.

Eric J (Viking)
19th January 2016, 09:44

Doesn't make sense because the vast majority of channeled material paints a picture if a new world without wars/hunger/religions as one ect ect...the only way in which you would change the current reality is with mindset to start with. So why if you want to keep us all on the Intel treadmill do this..?

Viking

Eram
19th January 2016, 10:09
A just question Viking.

IF channeled information as well as the pseudo new-age movements are in fact attempts to obscure something from our view, then it must be something that can seriously damage or even destroy to powers of darkness.

Daozen
19th January 2016, 11:04

Doesn't make sense because the vast majority of channeled material paints a picture if a new world without wars/hunger/religions as one ect ect...the only way in which you would change the current reality is with mindset to start with. So why if you want to keep us all on the Intel treadmill do this..?

Viking

Because all the channellers and the rest of the fake-intel groups are promising people a free-ride. Sit back and wait for arrests, wait for payouts from big banks, wait for aliens/white hats/a galactic wave of love to save us. "Sit back and watch the fireworks". Who has time to sit back? There is never a serious call to action.

If that doesn't resonate, count how many broken promises they have made.

The contain enough positivity (vision of a better world) to resonate, and then spin it to make readers look for an external saviour, thus keeping them docile.

then it must be something that can seriously damage or even destroy to powers of darkness.

That would be the momentum of the collective, once it gets on a roll, and maybe specific change-makers that are tracked since birth and beyond.

Eram
19th January 2016, 11:10

Viking

It's true that the vast majority of channeled material paints a picture of a new world without wars/hunger/religions and as one etc.
And without exception, they paint a picture in which humanity will govern itself and according to the esoteric information that can be read by the works of Blavatsky, Baily, Laurency and others, this is where the lie is implanted.

According to the esoteric information, humanity is suffering from amnesia that is deliberately kept in place by the powers of darkness, because if we ever find out and act accordingly, it will be the end of them.

It is said that when the cycle of reincarnation in the human kingdom has come to an end, we will pass on to the next level of consciousness and a new form of existence. These super humans (for lack of a better word) are our brothers and have the obligation and desire to assist humanity in their quest for growth of consciousness.
It is also said that during the time of Atlantis, the lower priesthood revolted (with the consent from the rest of humanity that was in incarnation at that time) and expelled our brothers who dwell in the next level(s) of consciousness.
Due to the laws of freedom, our brothers from beyond had no choice as to comply and leave their role as assistants to humanity, at least on the public level.
Only if humanity is becoming aware of the existence of these super humans and to the insight that humanity can not govern itself and calls out for them to come back, then will they be allowed to make themselves known again and once again take on their role as stewards of humanity.

According to esoterics, humanity lacks the knowledge and wisdom to govern themselves in a way that leads toward unity.

I've observed this in myself and others to be true.

This, according to the esoteric teachings, is the information that the forces of darkness are trying to hide from humanity with all means.
This is the reason that so many channeled information is poured in the the public domain, painting pictures of heaven on earth, leaving out the information by which we can create it into existence.
It's all diversions to lead astray the sincere seekers.

Eram
19th January 2016, 11:25
Because all the channellers and the rest of the fake-intel groups are promising people a free-ride. Sit back and wait for arrests, wait for payouts from big banks, wait for aliens/white hats/a galactic wave of love to save us. "Sit back and watch the fireworks". Who has time to sit back? There is never a serious call to action.

In fact, many channeled information urges people to take action. Inward and outward.
Take for example bashar, who talks about permission slips, living your inner most joy and stepping up to our leaders, asking them to step down.

There are many channels and pseudo new-age movements that claim that all will be well and that we do not have to take action ourselves, but it is not the common denominator of all the channeled material and pseudo new-age movements.

The common denominator is the lack of a truthful account of what happened during the time of Atlantis and the broken connection to our brothers who are one step ahead in their evolution.

Daozen
19th January 2016, 11:29
They do urge people to take action but rarely get specific. They are skilled double-talkers, and always poison the honey.

No disrespect to whoever posted this, but look at what this kind of inforamtion does to people:

2015: "We are approaching a Galactic wave right now and it will culminate in the Event.

This energy will completely clear the primary anomaly and the plasma octopus entity around the Earth

complexity wave analysis shows first increased probability peak in October-December timeframe"

COMMENT: Does this sound as good to you as it does to me? sounds pretty clear that near or by the end of the year we will be free of the dark grid! Bring it on!

Eric J (Viking)
19th January 2016, 12:39
There is only one way to change the cycle and that starts with us...mindset first then reality...Someone once said that the mind is far more powerful than any sword or pen for that matter...if the message is for the benefit of humanity then I will focus my mind on a positive outcome as I am sure many minds have been opened with various messages..we only need a small percentage to change the shift most of the material I read states do not sit on your arse and expect it to happen because it won't. I quote...'we are not here to do it for you' ... we and we alone will transform the reality...otherwise dear Gaia will!

Viking

Rocky_Shorz
19th January 2016, 15:35
My call is he was tired of getting no attention for time and effort putting the messages together...

Heading back to working 9-5 so for one last chuckle created the Psyops story...

"Hi I'm a wackadoodle, but it's OK, because I just broke free from my government handlers..."

Greg is out of his padded cell and back on the computer, someone give him his meds and tuck him back into bed...

craig mitchell
20th January 2016, 00:01
Right on the mark enfolded blue! The whole writing sounds like a psyops to me.....so smooth, so confusing, so much talking down to all of us humans. We love you, we lie to you, it's for your own good, we test you, you fail, we love you, you dumb jerks, we feel your pain.....that we administer to you! What a load of crap. And the capper for me was that there's only this dimension, no other, so drop the whole idea because we've been everywhere, and best of all "There's no such thing as ASCENSION so don't even think about that one!"

I know on this forum the "A" word is often poo-pooed, but it's real in any event. The A.I. is sounding a bit pathetic and scared of humanity's abilities.

Eric J (Viking)
20th January 2016, 06:56
Well this one thanks Bill Ryan and others at the end...where it came from is anybodys guess...?

Watch "ET Message: "We Are Here" ......... newest version: WAH3" on YouTube
https://youtu.be/aVGwBHHc8q0

Viking

arwen
20th January 2016, 22:36
For those interested, I have been in touch with Greg, and am having a fascinating debrief private conversation with him. We have one thing in common - his life was destroyed by Free Masons, and so was mine.

He has written more detailed exposes in some follow-up posts:

Greg Giles ~ Beyond Discernment ~ Who are the Authentic Channels? Part 1
(http://www.ascensionearth2012.org/2016/01/greg-giles-beyond-discernment-who-are_19.html?spref=fb)
Greg Giles ~ Who are the Authentic Channels? ~ Part 2 (http://www.ascensionearth2012.org/2016/01/greg-giles-who-are-authentic-channelers_81.html?spref=fb)

More will be forthcoming, and for those genuinely interested, they make for a highly educational read.

DeDukshyn
21st January 2016, 00:26
For those interested, I have been in touch with Greg, and am having a fascinating debrief private conversation with him. We have one thing in common - his life was destroyed by Free Masons, and so was mine.

He has written more detailed exposes in some follow-up posts:

Greg Giles ~ Beyond Discernment ~ Who are the Authentic Channels? Part 1
(http://www.ascensionearth2012.org/2016/01/greg-giles-beyond-discernment-who-are_19.html?spref=fb)
Greg Giles ~ Who are the Authentic Channels? ~ Part 2 (http://www.ascensionearth2012.org/2016/01/greg-giles-who-are-authentic-channelers_81.html?spref=fb)

More will be forthcoming, and for those genuinely interested, they make for a highly educational read.

Let's assume this is all true, and forgive me if I just haven't spent a lot of time looking into this. Questions come to mind. I would assume that such technology works in real-time, so that the "channeled" voice comes into the mind at just the right time, when the channeler attempts to open up a channel. Does this technology scan over seven billion people simultaneously and constantly, and inject "channeled BS" at just the right time? Is the "BS" spoken into a microphone and has that converted? Who writes the content? How many "writers" and "microphone speakers" are there? One for every human on earth, in case they make an attempt to channel? If not, who gets "chosen" and why? Or, are the "chosen channeler" complicit from the start?

How does say someone who is just a regular person, how tries channeling and has some success, and up being the "target" of this technology? I am trying to imagine the broad picture of how this tech works on people who channel, and, it's not really adding up much to me.

Can anyone explain in detail how this "technology" works to single out the mind of a supposed or potential "channeler" and download the info at just the time this supposed "channel" opens up?

Maybe it can be detecting a "channel" opening up in "subspace" or whatever, and can then be "focused"? If so, the interesting part would be that "opening a channel" would have to be real and distinct enough in "subspace" to be identified - perhaps indicating that "channeling" might be a real and potential threating problem for the elite ... Else, why bother?

arwen
22nd January 2016, 07:52
DeDukshyn, very good questions.

I have some personal experience from years ago (not as a result of dabbling in channelling, I need to emphasize), but since I do not have direct evidence to support anything I say (only circumstantial), I am not willing to elaborate on that.

My opinion is that in some cases, channellers are knowing and willing participants in these operations, but in many other cases, they are simply well intentioned new agers who try it out, tap into whatever, and once they PUBLICALLY start posting about it, that alone is enough to have signals directed to them.

With regard to the existence of this technology and the potential scope of its application, I would refer you to this very informative article by Dr Richard Alan Miller, one of the early developers of synthetic telepathy technology:

SYNTHETIC TELEPATHY AND THE EARLY MIND WARS (http://www.nwbotanicals.org/oak/newphysics/synthtele/synthtele.html)

Daozen
22nd January 2016, 13:22
Let's assume this is all true, and forgive me if I just haven't spent a lot of time looking into this. Questions come to mind. I would assume that such technology works in real-time, so that the "channeled" voice comes into the mind at just the right time, when the channeler attempts to open up a channel. Does this technology scan over seven billion people simultaneously and constantly, and inject "channeled BS" at just the right time? Is the "BS" spoken into a microphone and has that converted? Who writes the content? How many "writers" and "microphone speakers" are there? One for every human on earth, in case they make an attempt to channel? If not, who gets "chosen" and why? Or, are the "chosen channeler" complicit from the start?

How does say someone who is just a regular person, how tries channeling and has some success, and up being the "target" of this technology? I am trying to imagine the broad picture of how this tech works on people who channel, and, it's not really adding up much to me.

Can anyone explain in detail how this "technology" works to single out the mind of a supposed or potential "channeler" and download the info at just the time this supposed "channel" opens up?

Maybe it can be detecting a "channel" opening up in "subspace" or whatever, and can then be "focused"? If so, the interesting part would be that "opening a channel" would have to be real and distinct enough in "subspace" to be identified - perhaps indicating that "channeling" might be a real and potential threating problem for the elite ... Else, why bother?

I would say they are "etheric recordings" that are constantly broadcast into the aether. Maybe it doesn't need to be directed one on one. I think there is a whole layer of sedating etheric technology just out of range of our perception.

Hervé
22nd January 2016, 15:00
[...]
With regard to the existence of this technology and the potential scope of its application, I would refer you to this very informative article by Dr Richard Alan Miller, one of the early developers of synthetic telepathy technology:

SYNTHETIC TELEPATHY AND THE EARLY MIND WARS (http://www.nwbotanicals.org/oak/newphysics/synthtele/synthtele.html)

Thanks arwen for that link :)

Here is a corroborative experience from another designer, and later receiver, of those technologies:

Must Read: The Matrix Deciphered by Dr Robert Duncan (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?56002-Must-Read-The-Matrix-Deciphered-by-Dr-Robert-Duncan)

Pam
22nd January 2016, 15:25

I would say they are "etheric recordings" that are constantly broadcast into the aether. Maybe it doesn't need to be directed one on one. I think there is a whole layer of sedating etheric technology just out of range of our perception.

I think you are onto something here, Daozen. This seems quite probable to me.

DeDukshyn
22nd January 2016, 17:26

Would not everyone then get the same messages? Why does each message seem tailored to the individual? I still have to check out Arwen's link so maybe I am asking prematurely ...

Savannah
22nd January 2016, 18:47
My call is he was tired of getting no attention for time and effort putting the messages together...

Heading back to working 9-5 so for one last chuckle created the Psyops story...

"Hi I'm a wackadoodle, but it's OK, because I just broke free from my government handlers..."

Greg is out of his padded cell and back on the computer, someone give him his meds and tuck him back into bed...

I’m sorry but I just take extreme offense to this post. IMO and from my experience channels are not mentally ill psychopaths laughing about how they dupe and manipulate others. After having experienced auto matric writing a form of channeling I did quite a bit of research on it. I would recommend Channeling: Investigations on Receiving Information from Paranormal Sources, by Jon Klimo. http://www.amazon.com/Channeling-Investigations-Receiving-Information-Paranormal/dp/1556432488/ref=sr_1_13?ie=UTF8&qid=1453487065&sr=8-13&keywords=channeling

His work Cleary demonstrates chandlers are not mentally ill. I’m a psychologist and go off to work everyday and have done so for over 30 years, I have 16 years of college education do you think I accomplished all that and was mentally ill at the same time. If so you demonstrate an extreme lack of insight into this phenomena.
Channelers are victims of mil lab or possibly alien, extradimentional manipulation. I don’t believe the information in the messages but please stop bashing the messenger. Do you blame people for being abducted? Greg thought he was helping humanity and his intentions were good. I’m happy for him that he was able to break out of the mind control and see he was being manipulated. It took him years, it only took me a few months, that doesn’t make me better than him, I may not have been as manipulated as him.
Some people continue channeling because their sense of self is predicated on their channeling. That’s no different than anyone who feels good about being a farmer, a doctor a mother, father etc. The PTB take advantage of the human ego that wants to be respected and loved while incarnate. I’m happy to see people are beginning to see channeling a psyop and meme used to manipulate them. Discussion about that seems productive, but attacking the Channels is the classic blame the victim. Until you experience having your mind hijacked and wake up to later realize that in essence you have been emotionally raped I don’t think you have right to pass judgment.

Rocky_Shorz
22nd January 2016, 19:35
If you read my first post you would understand I am a medium, I shared an important first hand experience.

So yes mediums are real, but this is just a story for attention...

I appreciate your input, but using gifts to look inside people to see what is going on in their head is what I do...

What he shared over the years could be completely discounted by this disclosure, what I am telling all of you is look closer.

We're all nuts, job security for you... ;-)

Anchor
24th January 2016, 01:43
I’m sorry but I just take extreme offense to this post. IMO and from my experience channels are not mentally ill psychopaths laughing about how they dupe and manipulate others.

I dont think Rocky is referring to all channellers - in that post you got offended by it was just the one this thread is about.

If so you demonstrate an extreme lack of insight into this phenomena.

I think we can all agree that Rocky's insight is a little, shall we say, different to most peoples :)

Channelers are victims of mil lab or possibly alien, extradimentional manipulation.

All channelers or some channelers?

waves
24th January 2016, 04:18
.......I have personally known and seen channellers start out pure and clean, and slowly get contaminated and taken over....

May I ask what you mean by starting out pure and clean? Does it mean someone who made an effort to invite the experience / or agreed to continue what one didn't ask for? What do you mean by 'slowly getting contaminated'? By who and why? Where does the original 'pure' connection go?

I'm also curious to hear more about these two statements if it's not too off OP and you don't mind....

.......I DO consider that there are indeed other civilizations living underground, and beings from other world living on the surface (I can spot them immediately)...

Can you describe what the telltale signs of the surface beings are? In an average day in and out of the public, how many do you typically notice a day?

.....and the very negative interference in our natural lives by beings from other places....

Again, I'd be interested in any additional explanation. What specific 'other places'? A variety of places/beings with different purposes? What purposes? What are the telltale signs of 'interference' and any methods of either becoming undesirable to them or getting rid of them?

Thanks in advance.

ulli
24th January 2016, 07:52

Would not everyone then get the same messages? Why does each message seem tailored to the individual? I still have to check out Arwen's link so maybe I am asking prematurely ...

I believe that different messages are out there, in the aether.
But not everyone would have the same antenna with which to receive them, and also once they pass it on, it still gets filtered via their own subconscious.
And there are real prophecies, and then there is gibberish, designed to create confusion.
And trying to distinguish between the different messages helps to polish our own discernment.

Daozen
24th January 2016, 10:53

I don't know how it all works, but...

I think that level 1 is blanket one-size-fits all etheric recordings to keep people in check on a mass level. There could be general etheric programs such as "Lie to yourself" or "tell yourself that everything will be OK soon." Wernicke's commands may be involved:

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/marte/esp_marte_13.htm

Programs like this could be set on auto broadcast, but still trigger weak-points in some's psyche.

Level 2 is run on a more individual archonic level, where they target you specifically and tell you what you want to hear.

Level 3, since the 1950's they can use voice-to-skull technology on the physical plane....

I think there will be more than one program running at any one time.

Eric J (Viking)
24th January 2016, 20:45
With all the recent hoo haa about channeled messages being psyops ... Is this the real deal...just one of many....A teaser!

All of history, as we now know it, has been revised, rewritten, twisted and tweaked by selfishly motivated men to achieve and maintain control over other men. When one can understand that everything is comprised of "energy" and that even physical matter is "coalesced" energy, and that all energy emanates from God's thought, one can accept the idea that the successful focusing of millions of minds on one expected happening will cause it to happen.

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?266-The-Phoenix-Journels

Viking

amor
13th February 2016, 01:54
The channeling about the arrival of Planet X has always seemed to me to have been put out by the NSA or some such government organization, since they cannot come right out and tell people about it; therefore, they leave it in dubious territory.

Omni
13th February 2016, 02:18
deleted---

Chester
13th February 2016, 04:21
I have this question - if, perhaps, all these "channelings" are done by tech in the hands of a group of human beings, did they have this tech back in the days of, for example... Joan of Arc?

My current best theory is that the tech is surely possible - see Robert Duncan (Project Soul Catcher (http://www.amazon.com/Project-Catcher-Secrets-Cybernetic-Revealed/dp/1452804087)) yet if there be any truth to what some interpret the Gnostic myths to suggest, then perhaps there are "archons" and perhaps they utilize the same processes as this tech might. And be there one or more "alien" groups, perhaps some of these have and use the same type of technology.

This type of manipulation may come from any of these sources (and others unnamed) and in fact all of them.

The question is, what is it about us humans that might make it attractive to any of these sources to do such?

There's some theories out there... to make us more compliant slaves, to feed on our emotional output (loosh), etc.

So then what can an individual do about their situation if they are targeted by this type of tech by any or several of these groups?

What a lovely game we have found ourselves in. I sometimes feel like a pinball.

waves
14th February 2016, 00:21
I have this question - if, perhaps, all these "channelings" are done by tech in the hands of a group of human beings, did they have this tech back in the days of, for example... Joan of Arc?........

You know, you bring up a really good point. In a way then, it doesn't make sense that all channelling could only be psyop. Channeling may all be psyop in our modern reality right now, but it doesn't mean there is not another possibility:

If.... humans in all of history are the manufactured product and/or altered product of off-world entities.
Then.... before there was one human on this planet we were products developed elsewhere...
Then.... our manufacturers (and other human makers?) know how to construct a brain and every functional nook and cranny in it
Therefore.... would have the capability of interfacing with it in any way they'd want, if they wanted.

The questions are have they, are they, will they? Who's they?

chromalyn
6th May 2016, 01:31
To go beyond the Allies texts is to discover volumes and volumes of indespensable information, both pragmatic and mystical. The basic tenet is that humanity is emerging into a Greater Community of Worlds, is not prepared, and has been given a guide, so to speak, in the form of six volumes (more being added still), each containing multiple books. Many of them are free, online. I don't remember if I am allowed to put up URLs here, but if you do a search on Marshall Vian Summers, it will yield up his main website. The thrust of perhaps the most popular of these volumes, Steps to Knowledge, is the 'divine marriage between the mind that thinks and the mind that Knows'. Spending just over a year with this text alone has been an amazing journey that I am at a loss to explain in PA terms (plus I am something of a neophyte here). The warning in the Allies message is that all friendly ETs have left this planet and we are now dealing with a well established 'intervention' that operates most strongly in the mental environment and is using subtle mind manipulation to achieve a goal that involves future human subjugation, which is why there is also emphasis placed on the Declaration of Human Sovereignty document. Heady and very, very deep. But to step into the experience one has to open one's heart, and delve into the deepest mind, by entering what Buddhists call the Great Stillness. This is considered the true star gate to communication with other intelligent species.

I wish to add that I have experienced the kind of gadget driven psyop mentioned in previous posts here, and that for a while I was a TI (targeted individual). The experience of this cannot in any way be compared to the experience of direct contact with an advanced, angelic presence.

Jay Freeman
10th May 2016, 14:47
As a new member of Avalon, I haven't had time to read through the entire thread yet (but probably will as time permits), I would simply like to point out a glaring problem I found in Bringers of the Dawn.

"We guarantee that life as you now know it will not be around ten years from now. The world as you know it, the reality as you know it, the comforts and projections and vacations and all the things that you do will not be here ten years from now." [Page 92]

Is that true? Since the book was written in 1992, obviously not! If there is even one untruth in a channeling, then the entire channeling should be dismissed as unreliable.