PDA

View Full Version : Peg Luksik: Who Controls Our Children ? (Public Education Dumb Down Kids)

shadowstalker
3rd December 2010, 21:06
This is still going on:

While parents, schools, provinces and states across North America bicker about the democratic process of running public schools, forces are manipulating education from behind the scenes. Major international players are reshaping public education to suit their own self-serving agendas, without regard for the wants of parents and the welfare of their children. This video lecture documents how today's educational system dumb down kids deliberately, making zombie-like people who don't ask any questions but just follow orders.

<embed id=VideoPlayback src=http://video.google.com/googleplayer.swf?docid=7398714418354815608&hl=en&fs=true style=width:400px;height:326px allowFullScreen=true allowScriptAccess=always type=application/x-shockwave-flash> </embed>

Mods please fix this embedding I still haven't figured how to embed.

And let me add this as well.

As far as I know three states make children answer personal question on how they live at home, they say it's parts of a test and claim that if they don't take questions home and answer them that they loose credit for the class.. I asked why for this kind of testing, they didn't really have an answer.
This is happenning in Conn. Mass. Texas.

Questions include:
Are you parents married
Do you have your own room
How many siblings do you have
What do your siblings do on there free time.
How many rooms in your house(they also want a diagram of the house of the inside)
What do you do on your free time. what do you parents do on their free time.
How much money do your parents make.
Where do you go on vacation.

And so on and so forth.

By the time I reached Texas, I grew tired of these tests and answered for my kids.

NOT YOUR BUSINESS on all questions And faked the diagram.
And informed the teachers that they and there tests was against the constitution.

The test is answered you can not fail my child.

P.S. Mods is there anyway that there can be a sub forum based on education for kids, i notice folks are starting threads on this subject more often then not.

Ross
3rd December 2010, 21:13
There is talk of monitoring 'what goes on in the houshold':

Are you feeding your kids the appropriate poisons we wish them eat?

Are you allowing your children to watch 'our' mind controlling material on the T.V

OK, I'm being over the top but...home monitoring is on the table and being discussed!

Sophocles
11th January 2015, 02:29
Peg Luksik "Who Controls Our Children" How Public Schools Dumb Down Kids

gfInio1sLE0

Video descrition: "This video tells how the state controls our kids through school curriculum and indoctrinate them into the one world government system and the new age religion."