PDA

View Full Version : More Hard Hitting Words From The Dalai Lama About The Mass Brainwashing Of Society

Bubu
18th January 2016, 04:18
I am always vocal regarding the abolition of the military organization. It seems that the Dalia Lama agrees with me:)

"Of course, war and the large military establishments are the greatest sources of violence in the world. Whether their purpose is defensive or offensive, these vast powerful organizations exist solely to kill human beings. We should think carefully about the reality of war. Most of us have been conditioned to regard military combat as exciting and glamorous – an opportunity for men to prove their competence and courage. Since armies are legal, we feel that war is acceptable; in general, nobody feels that war is criminal or that accepting it is criminal attitude. In fact, we have been brainwashed. War is neither glamorous nor attractive. It is monstrous. Its very nature is one of tragedy and suffering."

http://www.collective-evolution.com/2015/11/28/more-hard-hitting-words-from-the-dalai-lama-about-the-mass-brainwashing-of-society/

ozmirage
18th January 2016, 04:49
I would substitute space colonization for incessant war over resources, and thus establish world peace. For without space colonization there can be no world peace, and without world peace we cannot afford space colonization.

Hym
18th January 2016, 05:11
I doubt I could have a conversation with TG, Tenz'n, i.e. the wonderous salesman, THE DL, without insisting we sing together. Anything else would not work out well for either of us. I'll do the driving, by the way. He can bring the tea and as many jokes and songs as he can gather...

DL, always stating the obvious, just in case so many of us forgot......He should have a pretty good, "non-material" nest egg there with all of the scratch he's been given from the see-aaee-ay for the last half century.......
If you don't get this viewpoint from me, I know he would.....

Cardillac
18th January 2016, 17:01
if my read sources are correct the Dalai Lama has been on the payroll of the CIA since Nepal's Chinese invasion in 1958 (correct date?); if my read sources are correct once the Chinese invaded Nepal (the Nepalese hated the oppresive regime of the Dalai Lama; hand cut off/eye gouged out as punishment just for stealing food because they were hungry) the Nepalese were more than glad to be released from the Dalai Lama's jack boot;

so now this entity continues to travel the world preaching world peace; yes, world peace is very attainable if one keeps one's population in silenced serfdom, just like his former nation-

just because this fraud wears ecclesiastical garb of a religion (one can get away with anything if one wears religious garb) doesn't mean this man is who he appears to be; so who is paying for his transportation from place to place?- this is a question no-one has yet addressed-

be well all-

Larry

lucidity
18th January 2016, 17:15
if my read sources are correct the Dalai Lama has been on the payroll of the CIA since Nepal's Chinese invasion in 1958 (correct date?); if my read sources are correct once the Chinese invaded Nepal (the Nepalese hated the oppresive regime of the Dalai Lama; hand cut off/eye gouged out as punishment just for stealing food because they were hungry) the Nepalese were more than glad to be released from the Dalai Lama's jack boot;

so now this entity continues to travel the world preaching world peace; yes, world peace is very attainable if one keeps one's population in silenced serfdom, just like his former nation-

just because this fraud wears ecclesiastical garb of a religion (one can get away with anything if one wears religious garb) doesn't mean this man is who he appears to be; so who is paying for his transportation from place to place?- this is a question no-one has yet addressed-

be well all-

Larry

Hey Larry,

great post. But... are you serious ?

I laughed out loud at this sentence:
".. the Nepalese were more than glad to be released from the Dalai Lama's jack boot".

I get a feeling of doubt; I wonder if this is an internet myth.

Can you please supply your sources/links for this assertion
that the old Tibetan regimes (ruled by Lamas):
(a) cutting off hands and/or
(b) gouging out eyes
as a punishment for stealing ?

And further...

Is there evidence that this was centrally ordered by some Dalai Lama,
rather than a local practice or tradition in a certain region(s).

be happy

lucidity

Flash
18th January 2016, 17:30
I doubt I could have a conversation with TG, Tenz'n, i.e. the wonderous salesman, THE DL, without insisting we sing together. Anything else would not work out well for either of us. I'll do the driving, by the way. He can bring the tea and as many jokes and songs as he can gather...

DL, always stating the obvious, just in case so many of us forgot......He should have a pretty good, "non-material" nest egg there with all of the scratch he's been given from the see-aaee-ay for the last half century.......
If you don't get this viewpoint from me, I know he would.....

This post of yours is very cryptic to me Hey it's me. I do not know if it is because of your use of English and my mind somehow trying to translate into French, or my misunderstanding of some history here, or some religious misunderstanding, I do not know, but after rereading your post twice, i still do not understand it.

Don't tell me we have a second Carmody here! lolllllllllll (teasing):bigsmile:

moekatz
18th January 2016, 17:34
The DL's words are correct. Again, the message and messenger type of thing. Whatever background he has and whatever group he is part of, it is apparent what he says about war. Every time I drive by the recruitment office for the Army, I want to go inside and ask why they persist in the evil we call military. There is no defense against the massive weaponry that exists in this world. Your hand guns and hunting rifles are useless. The means to destroy ourselves has been glorified and accepted by all who watch movies, play video games, watch t.v. and then go to various jobs that perpetuate more of the same destructive mindsets. The Utah Highway Patrol gets a million dollar a year contract to place one or two patrol cars in front of the NSA facility that gathers info on all of us. Not for security, because the NSA has it's own internal security force, but for public relations. To show that the local police agency is locked hand to hand with the NSA and its goals. To be a public presence that reinforces military goals. How many children are playing with toy guns and swords? We had cap guns that made a nice explosive sound back in the day. Not for girls but only the boys. I insisted on having my own toy gun too. I wanted to be part of the party. Now the girls insist on being top ranking military types. Monkey see...Monkey do.

Hym
18th January 2016, 20:16
I meant the post to show that while I agree wholeheartedly with those words of his, I do not value his post in my relationship to our lives here. I did my best to personalize it all. A very serious subject in need of some perspective and my value of you as a presenter, maybe more than valuing him. Yes, valuing you more than him.

I value the insight of individuals, without their connection to organized religions. The words of individuals on important aspects of life are easily understood and most often founded on personal experiences. I take the words of Tenzin less seriously than those on this forum, because I know their intent and their experiences, sometimes the same as mine/sometimes very different, that have been shared here. Hence, personalizing anything I might listen to from Tenzin Gyatso by insisting on singing with him and relating only to his unprotected humanity.

I know he'd never tell me the truth of his relationships to state, intel or corporate controllers so why even try to do anything but make it a party. Those things I heard him say I've heard before from my friends, and often. I'd value his words as some one I may know personally but not as a leader. I have friends like him but they don't belong to any sect.

Even then, he states the obvious. I'd prefer he share words of self-empowerment for the individual. And further, I think the platform he speaks from is completely unnecessary. I value his words much less than those of my friends and acquaintances and those sharing, kind and deeply insightful people here on this forum.
The words of his ring true concerning the constant inhumane way war is allowed to continue, the result of greed and ego, but I would much more value your words, your insights, suggestions.

He has been helped by intel for years, decades. I consider him part of the black sect, not the yellow hat, that has held up the illusion that feudal tibet was a utopia and there were no solutions to the abject poverty that their sect did little to change in over 700 years. It's your karma, dude. Insights are valid, always, but in relationship to worldly actions they pale in comparison. If you and others had the insights those centuries of monks had in meditation the world would not be in all of the suffering it is now. If there was ever a time for the monks to come down from the mountains it is now. They are being measured for their inactivity, by themselves and not just the recording angels, the dharm rai, whoever they answer to.

In their consideration of their views of what they consider to be the absolute nature of life, both spiritual and secular, they did little to transcend the wheel of karma. Lost in the vast lifetimes of discipline and secretive practices we see no worldly difference in those living under their theocracy. Why listen to that, unless they are sharing the insights in a practical way.

The amazing proof of the validity of the personal application of getting over the pain (of "karma", "sin" and misplaced dharmic trusts) and using your own self-divinated insights, creativity and power, something those sectarians would call the wheel of life, is people who have used a simple insight from others to completely change for the better their lives and the lives of others. The compiled insights and experiences written on this forum far exceed what we'd get from following this or that.

I doubt that many in the still feudal lands, even with the influx of foreign evils, could get there when they are taught the limitations of life by such a feudal system. I have met many tibetans outside of the country, without some connection to selling the theme, who now see the world much, much differently than their cloistered upbringing, expressing an experiential awakening now akin to many worldwide and the view is never related to some dogma expressed in the tibetan teachings.

In american slang "scratch" means money and "nest egg" means savings of monies.

I don't know much about Carmody's manner of expression, but it sounds as if it inspires some insight. I take the writings of many here as inspiration and often forget the sender's identity. I take it in with appreciation and inspiration, dissolving into the activities that make a difference in the similarity of the Heart.