PDA

View Full Version : silver orb seen with chemtrails?

Alloya
3rd December 2010, 22:29
I saw a silver orb in the sky today when we were being heavily sprayed . I spent all morning seeing one plane after another spraying . They could not get them to hold , as massive amounts of Slyphs came and cleared the sky . However the more i encouraged the Slyphs the more planes came. There were haarp formation clouds all across the sky and eventually the whole sky went white. However directly over my office the sky was blue and in the very centre was an Orb. White / silver orb hanging in the sky directly above my office . I watched it sort of slightly move around but not much it just hovered there until i left work and went home where it was then raining.

I came home and looked on you tube and was films of exactly what i saw today. Has anyone got an idea what they are, i know some think they are monitoring the chemtrails i do not think so . I know it sounds mad but i felt it protected me from the chemtrails because the sky above me was blue. I do not think they are drones either as i sensed some sort of communication with an energy. I did not feel threatened what so ever but i did not feel joy either.

Thanks ;-)

shadowstalker
3rd December 2010, 23:56
Show us the link from youtube, so we can see

Alloya
5th December 2010, 14:03
Show us the link from youtube, so we can see

here it is :-)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hYbHJb2xz4U

Bill Ryan
5th December 2010, 14:12
------

Look at this astonishing photo (reference: http://carnicom.com/anomalies1.htm)

http://projectavalon.net/circular_chemtrail_aircraft.jpg

John Parslow
5th December 2010, 14:15
Hello Alloya

Thank you very much for the link, after watching the video I am beginning to wonder if these orbs are possibly a product of the chemicals sprayed into the atmosphere! Where do you see these in Cornwall? Anywhere near Hayle because I am always on the lookout skywards but have not seen anything as yet.

All the best to you. JP :confused:

Richard
5th December 2010, 14:23
Thank you very much for the link, after watching the video I am beginning to wonder if these orbs are possibly a product of the chemicals sprayed into the atmosphere! Where do you see these in Cornwall? Anywhere near Hayle because I am always on the lookout skywards but have not seen anything as yet.

I have been thinking the same, The stuff being sprayed up there is conductive, it is part of the "display" program of Project Bluebeam and is used for holographic imaging. UFOs primarily but there will be much more in the near future i am sure.

Alloya
5th December 2010, 14:27
Hello Alloya

All the best to you. JP :confused:

it was above Pool , Redruth :-)

morguana
5th December 2010, 14:32
Could be Richard and John p, holographic imagery played out on the atmosphere (screen) false encounter could well be in the pipeline, could the Vatican oking et belief and organizations such as the glf be a part of the hype for this? Hummmm how would something such as blue beam (if true) impact on humanity?

Leon
5th December 2010, 14:50
As for Bill's picture, I have seen something very similar several years ago. it was a very large object that I saw with a trail similar. at extreme height, compared to a Jumbo at 11k's up it was higher and much larger it would have been at least 4x the size of a jumbo jet...

DawgBone
5th December 2010, 14:57
Apparently Hollywood is going to be staging holographic productions on the silver screen above our heads.

Hmmm, I wonder what some of the titles will be?

A sort of planetary NetFlix. Pass the popcorn ...