PDA

View Full Version : 'Dogs on the Inside' movie trailer

Constance
19th January 2016, 09:13
Hello folks,

This is a short trailer to the movie "Dogs on the inside"

Stray dogs are being placed with prisoners with remarkable results.

It captured my heart and I look forward to seeing the full-length movie.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8SEiZSVflNU

Becky
19th January 2016, 09:29
What a superb idea!! Wonderful - I can't wait to see the full film. Thanks for sharing :sun:

Becky
19th January 2016, 09:49
Here is another clip - so heartwarming :-)

9UZQihb86tA

Ewan
19th January 2016, 11:57
I'd be tempted to let all those guys (and their dogs) out, this would free up the space for politicians and so-called 'world leaders' to take their place and learn humanity from a new bunch of rescued dogs.

lucidity
19th January 2016, 13:24
I'd be tempted to let all those guys (and their dogs) out, this would free up the space for politicians and so-called 'world leaders' to take their place and learn humanity from a new bunch of rescued dogs.

I'm not sure about letting the psychopaths, sadists, rapists, torturers ... etc. out.
That's probably not a good idea.

But maybe let out all the people who've been convicted of cannabis possession.
(And maybe other recreational drugs too).
That would free up huge numbers of prison cells.

be happy

lucidity

TargeT
19th January 2016, 14:44
This is such a cool idea, if our prison wasn't close to third world conditions I'd see if something like this could be implemented locally... though maybe with the juvenile dept; we already work with kids that have to serve community service, animals in a calm environment really seem to level people out.

But maybe let out all the people who've been convicted of cannabis possession.
(And maybe other recreational drugs too).
That would free up huge numbers of prison cells.

I'd open the doors to any non-violent offender... the only people who need to be in cages are the ones who are violent or were connected to violence.

Zampano
19th January 2016, 16:52
Ode to the Dogs! Dogs Dogs Dogs!
Dogs make better people.
My dog Chico taught me, that there is always somebody here for you. Without judging, without wanting anything from you (except food of course), without predjustices and without a doubt, that he/she will stay by your side. People get a lot more in return, than just food and shelter.
Still, people out there throw them away like trash, leaving them for their destiny...to die.
But a dog can teach sooo much about responsibility, companionship, tenderness, fun, empathy and when its time to rest

And what most dog owners know...unconditional love!

Constance
19th January 2016, 21:56
Here is another clip - so heartwarming :-)

9UZQihb86tA

Thanks for sharing too Becky! :heart: