PDA

View Full Version : Tory Smith - "Andrew D Basiago raped and killed milab children" - have others watched these videos?

Wyrmspleen
19th January 2016, 21:13
Tory Smith is making video statements that are VERY full on, including milab facilities and locations, child trafficking, child sacrifice and child rape in detail including the names of presidents, senators, ceos, secret service, military generals and so on, he says human meat is recycled and that 99% of Americans have consumed it beliving it otherwise, he states Andrew D Basiago the runner up for Vice President and Project Pegasus time travel whistleblower has raped and killed milab children and also talks on the cloning facilities and technology, he has been in contact with reptilian and other non humans including the blue avians, of which it has been suggested through the information of Shane the Ruiner are only the result of Corey Goode's milab involvement - can anyone comment further this material and Tory's information

wd-homyxeYg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wd-homyxeYg

Why are we always presented with movies showing the children being taken - Golden Compass, The Labyrinth, Childhood's End, Pan, etc. Tory's information corroborates others experiences and other information puzzle pieces can find placement. Posting for interest.

Sunny-side-up
20th January 2016, 12:08
Thanks for posting Wyrmspleen

I don't personally know how true any of the above is but, even if it's a small fraction it must be stooped somehow!

If the cloning side of this disgusting subject is real, well, how do we know who is real and or punished for these depraved other worldly, occult behaviors? The actual offenders will always get away, just like many from WWII

Then there is the disposing of these poor little children's bodies into our food chain!
We have seen the disastrous consequences when animal parts are feed back to the same kind of animals as food!

If the contents of this vid is true, we are really in a dreadful mess!

Love intent and healing energies directly to those children's souls

Love intent and healing energies directly to anyone souls who have been treated in this way!

Wyrmspleen

Search the Avalon files, this subject has been posted a great deal but,
keep researching this subject if you can and post any new info you might find.

Wyrmspleen remember though, don't let it under your skin, don't let it bring you down too much, break away from the subject before it damages you as well!

Love and healing energies all!
Alan

bettye198
20th January 2016, 21:45
Wow, thank you for this post. I did not know about Tory Smith and the man needs accolades of praise to be able to track such filth and expose on international you tube. I had always known about human cloning in the elite and back when Daddy Bush was in office knew then he was cloned over 60 times. Cued in psychics know this. They cannot maintain which is the reason for the replication. In the 80's I had a vivid dream where I visited the cloning pods. It was terrifying. I spoke to a psychic I trusted for many years and she confirmed that I had indeed traveled there. Of course we have the technology from the alien counterparts!

You mentioned Andrew Basiago and I remember him from time traveling way back. Sean David Morton among others had interviewed him. To even think he would be a running partner for Jeb Bush is unbelievable but then again, if any of us can digest everything Tory Smith says in his you tubes anything is possible. All I can say is hold on to your young ones in a store or sports field or amusement park. Because the abductions are always in full force for this unspeakable activity and torture. Disneyland has its own underground chamber where "missing kids" are taken. We must hold onto our own.

BMJ
22nd January 2016, 01:32
Disneyland has its own underground chamber where "missing kids" are taken. We must hold onto our own.

Interesting in light of George Lucas making the comment about Disney being "White Slavers".