PDA

View Full Version : Another Massive Explosion in China - Fireworks Factory in Shangrao

lucidity
19th January 2016, 23:29
https://www.rt.com/news/329476-explosions-fireworks-factory-china/

I suspect there will be more of these in 2016.

Previous rumours from 2015 suggested that these massive explosions were
being inflicted on China by the USA. And there seems to have been at least
one retaliatory explosion at an American military base in Tokyo.

There's a suggestion from the Benjamin Fulford accounts that it was the
Khazarian Mafia that orchestrated the harassment of Russia over Ukraine
and the shooting down of Russia's planes over Egypt and Syria. The motive
for these provocations, says Fulford, was to provoke WW3.

If that accusation is correct then it's possible that the whole series of massive
explosions and neutron bomb attacks on China's territory have been planned and
executed by the same Khazarian Mafia, rather than some action by Obama's govt.

However, we can't be sure that Fulford's accounts are correct.
We're not even sure it's America that's inflicting these explosions.
3 of the 2015 explosions were neutron bomb devices.
We know that Israel possesses these bombs and has exploded one of them in Yemen.

It's difficult to imagine that intelligent humans would actively seek to provoke
world war 3. Perhaps there are human psychopaths that would do it.
And perhaps there are non-human psychopaths that would do it.

be happy

lucidity

Carmody
20th January 2016, 01:15
I was going to question the 'we know it was neutron bombs' bit, but then again, I remembered the fact aspect.

One important fact that few are aware of:

no conventional explosive, of any kind, no matter the material or the construction, is capable of creating a crater. None. Zero. Nada.

The conventional explosive must enter the ground, then ignite and displace. At which point we get a crater with surrounding debris.

Now, a nuke, has an acceleration wave on all sides, which is brutally fast. Atomically fast. And thus it will push upward and around and also, into the ground, and cause a crater that has no debris wall, no materials displacement. It will have a minimal amount of debris wall.... but nothing like a penetrating conventional explosive.

When we look at the first explosion from china, we see a nuclear type blast crater. Not a conventional explosive crater or some chemical mixture that has exploded. We see a 'nuke only' crater type.

mojo
20th January 2016, 06:44
Honestly I can't see how your connecting one explosion at a fireworks factory with neutron bombs. Where is the source for the previous rumors mentioned from 2015 and the retaliating strike in Japan? How is B Fulford mention of starting WW3 with the Russians connected to the explosion at the fireworks factory in China? Is Fulford a reliable source to even bring him up as you mention it in the next paragraph that he might not be correct? Where is the source that the massive explosion is related to a neutron bomb and that it was planned and executed by the mafia? How did you make a connection with Obama? I followed the link to the article but wonder couldn't the explosions be related to fireworks going off? Finally you close with "it has to be psychopaths either humans or nonhumans." Am I missing the connection you are trying to make?

Sunny-side-up
20th January 2016, 11:35
Hmm? forgive my lack of knowledge here but, I thought 'Neutron bombs' gave out hi-radiation levels and low damage effects!

Has there been reports of Hi-Rad? and hi death from rad?

If the above is correct why use 'neutron bombs' for blowing up something, they used for mass effect on living organisms, aren't they?

Do you mean small tactical nuke?

Baby Steps
20th January 2016, 13:39
We are dealing with a breakaway civilisation with unimaginable tech.

Small low yield hydrogen devices with anti matter triggers and very little or no flash and residual radioactivity are possible.

What did the Chinese do this time? Allegedly ask certain banks to reduce dollar holdings maybe.(or Chinese special forces going to Syria???)

TPTB rely on our antiquated perception of nuclear bombs to get away with murder.

Bubu
20th January 2016, 17:30
Honestly I can't see how your connecting one explosion at a fireworks factory with neutron bombs. Where is the source for the previous rumors mentioned from 2015 and the retaliating strike in Japan? How is B Fulford mention of starting WW3 with the Russians connected to the explosion at the fireworks factory in China? Is Fulford a reliable source to even bring him up as you mention it in the next paragraph that he might not be correct? Where is the source that the massive explosion is related to a neutron bomb and that it was planned and executed by the mafia? How did you make a connection with Obama? I followed the link to the article but wonder couldn't the explosions be related to fireworks going off? Finally you close with "it has to be psychopaths either humans or nonhumans." Am I missing the connection you are trying to make?

fact is someone or some group is hitting China the dragon numerous times and its not just some small group or country with mediocre technology. Why would we want to discuss menial issues and stray away from the main issue.

lucidity
20th January 2016, 18:10
This is actually the *second* massive explosion in China this month.
https://www.rt.com/news/329476-explosions-fireworks-factory-china/

The first was a huge explosion at Chemical plant on the 9th of January:
https://www.rt.com/news/328384-hunan-chemical-plant-blast/

I'm beginning to lose count.
The current explosion is either the 9th or 10th massive explosion in China.

There is no word yet on whether the current explosion or the explosion of the 9th
were nuclear. We're reliant on others in the alternative news media to do that
research. The current neutron bomb total for china is 3. Let's hope it doesn't grow.

The first we heard of neutron bombs was when Israel detonated
one in Yemen on behalf of the Saudis:
http://www.veteranstoday.com/2015/05/21/358343/

The first nuke used against China was in Tianjin.
(This is a confirmed nuke blast, the BBC spins the story otherwise)
Some bbc reporting of this is:
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-china-33898637

If you're hungry for more other reports of the China Blasts, simply
do a search against my name here on project avalon.

be happy

lucidity

Rocky_Shorz
20th January 2016, 19:57
Today a 6.2 quake...