PDA

View Full Version : 'Stephen Hawking Died and has been Replaced'

Curiosity
23rd January 2016, 03:08
Editor’s Note: There are a lot of conspiracy theories going around about Stephen Hawking: that he’s a cyborg/robot, that he’s taking pills like the ones depicted in the film Limitless in order to stay alive so long, and the one about to be presented for your consideration — that he actually died a long time ago and was simply replaced by a new, stand-in Stephen Hawking.

http://www.thedailysheeple.com/conspiracy-theory-stephen-hawking-died-and-was-replaced-a-long-time-ago_012016

Ellisa
23rd January 2016, 06:04
Unfortunately I know someone with ALS. The disease was diagnosed over 20 years ago, but she was unwell for years before that. She is now still not in a chair all the time though she has severe problems with movement generally. She is now enrolled as a painter who holds the brush in her mouth and she paints greeting cards. I realise she is younger than Stephen Hawking, but she is well enough for me to think that she will survive for many more years. ALS is a fairly rare condition and so the treatments are hit and miss, and not very many are on offer. Perhaps Hawking was lucky enough to respond well to the ones he was using. Sometimes people just survive--- maybe Hawking does and maybe he is vain enough to wear a wig and have dental treatment. I'm sure he would have regular steroid treatment which would account for the chubby cheeks and flushing of the skin. I hope he keeps going. He seems to enjoy his life as much as he can, and in his situation that takes courage of the sort most of us will never understand.

Pam
23rd January 2016, 14:32
The teeth seemed to be the crux of the argument. I don't agree with the authors assessment. I thing what the author was calling filling nubs on the younger photo of his lower teeth were dental implant healing caps. In the pictures when he is older he has the 4 big lower front teeth, I do think they look like a bridge that was supported by implants. The fact that they are yellow looking is only good dental work. Why would they not make them look like the rest of his teeth?

As for his face looking younger, I know that when my dad got Alzheimers he lost every wrinkle in his face when he could no longer make facial expressions, that may be the case for him, or it could be botox. They may also have used dermal fillers to give his cheeks more fullness.

Curiosity
23rd January 2016, 20:11
One thing that stood out to me was the fact that the author early on mentions facial recognition software but doesn't post any results from such, that I can recall??