PDA

View Full Version : We must assume a great level of disinformation in this world

WhiteLove
24th January 2016, 11:54
My theory is this. Someone, somewhere, at some point went: How can we build a security system, so tight that it accounts for all truths to leak out, yet is effective enough to deal with it all in such a way that this information of truth is neutralized in such a way that because of this now the truth is even more difficult to find out.

This has led me to suggest that we must assume a great level of disinformation in this world, much much greater than we think. When we are thinking of deception as sort of a natural bi product of hiding and telling lies, that could be just a fraction of the real level of deception going on. The real level of deception that we are facing - possibly done by a secret privatized transnational business conglomerate with military capabilities of massive proportions - might be an AI running on a large scale massive quantum computing data center, that monitors all information and creates super intelligent strategies for neutralizing leaked truths.

So our quest and battle for the truth might be one against humans that use artificial intelligence as their "main weapon". This could in turn explain why disclosure is such a slow and "stuck" process and why even the presidents of today are totally in the dark - the deception is mainly carried out by artificial intelligence that aims to limit awareness, reach to- and control of the truth by the masses. This could in turn explain why we many times find that it is as if the power extends beyond this world. Well, that could be part of it, but another part of it could be the AI element. The combination might be what we are facing today.

The other day I was watching segments from the "Citizen's Hearing" in Washington D.C., I was thinking of how important that was and how great work Steven Greer and the others were doing on that event. From the above perspective - if we in fact really are up against forces that are beyond the human capabilities - you get humble when you look at these guys fighting so hard for the truth. It is truly heroic to do something like that for mankind.

Matt P
24th January 2016, 12:19
Well, they've been at this specific program of deception a loooooooooooong time.

From former CIA director William Casey (quote from internal staff meeting in 1981:

"We'll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the American public believes is false."

I'd say this has been achieved almost completely.

Matt

WhiteLove
24th January 2016, 12:28
Well, they've been at this specific program of deception a loooooooooooong time.

From former CIA director William Casey (quote from internal staff meeting in 1981:

"We'll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the American public believes is false."

Matt

Thanks Matt, that quote tells us something...!

Lochinvar
24th January 2016, 21:43
My theory is this. Someone, somewhere, at some point went: How can we build a security system, so tight that it accounts for all truths to leak out, yet is effective enough to deal with it all in such a way that this information of truth is neutralized in such a way that because of this now the truth is even more difficult to find out.

This has led me to suggest that we must assume a great level of disinformation in this world, much much greater than we think. When we are thinking of deception as sort of a natural bi product of hiding and telling lies, that could be just a fraction of the real level of deception going on. The real level of deception that we are facing - possibly done by a secret privatized transnational business conglomerate with military capabilities of massive proportions - might be an AI running on a large scale massive quantum computing data center, that monitors all information and creates super intelligent strategies for neutralizing leaked truths.

So our quest and battle for the truth might be one against humans that use artificial intelligence as their "main weapon". This could in turn explain why disclosure is such a slow and "stuck" process and why even the presidents of today are totally in the dark - the deception is mainly carried out by artificial intelligence that aims to limit awareness, reach to- and control of the truth by the masses. This could in turn explain why we many times find that it is as if the power extends beyond this world. Well, that could be part of it, but another part of it could be the AI element. The combination might be what we are facing today.

The other day I was watching segments from the "Citizen's Hearing" in Washington D.C., I was thinking of how important that was and how great work Steven Greer and the others were doing on that event. From the above perspective - if we in fact really are up against forces that are beyond the human capabilities - you get humble when you look at these guys fighting so hard for the truth. It is truly heroic to do something like that for mankind.

Perhaps look to the Exchange Stabilisation Fund as a large slush fund (barely checked by GAO (US state auditors)) used for these nefarious purposes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j61dWtJrsgY

ponda
25th January 2016, 00:31
mpennery said:

There is also the very distinct possibility that everything that the CIA believe is also false

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Lochinvar said:

Perhaps look to the Exchange Stabilisation Fund as a large slush fund (barely checked by GAO (US state auditors)) used for these nefarious purposes.

That's one of the most interesting videos that i've watched/listened to in quite a while

cheers

Gardener
26th January 2016, 12:02
Thank you Lochinvar, this makes sense to me, very incisive.