PDA

View Full Version : You Are Here To Wake Up

rgray222
27th January 2016, 04:16
You know that there's something wrong with the world. You don't know what it is, but it's there....like a splinter in your mind...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_N7DBvWwJh4

mojo
27th January 2016, 06:00
Always loved that line from the matrix...;)

6pounder
27th January 2016, 08:44
amazing! share with every one please.

Sunny-side-up
27th January 2016, 14:04
Seeing is knowing, knowing is awakening, awakening is allowing us to focus our INTENT away from the disgusting deception, the disgusting deception that was once (Still is for far too many) the every day accepted way to be! :(

sirdipswitch
27th January 2016, 15:37
I am, I am!!!

I woke up four years ago!!! Been trying to help others wake up ever since.

Even gave you the very same method that I used!!!

And here you are... still just talkin !!

Read my thread. Read the two books. If you don't understand... read it all again... and again .

The Secret to Your success is in there!!!!!!!!!:wizard:

Sunny-side-up
27th January 2016, 16:48
Hi sirdipswitch
I am, I am!!!

I woke up four years ago!!! Been trying to help others wake up ever since.

Even gave you the very same method that I used!!!

Read my thread. Read the two books. If you don't understand... read it all again... and again .

The Secret to Your success is in there!!!!!!!!!:wizard:

The old "Asleep-Rabbit-Hole" is as deep as our old-history!
Our old-history is mainly, lies and cover-ups, a massive tangled warren.
Being "Awake" is being in a hole new "Present-Rabbit-Hole" that due to it's predecessors depth is just as deep!
There is probably no ultimate condition of "Being-Awake". It's a growing, on going process, a way of "Being-Now and Future-Awake" !

TargeT
27th January 2016, 17:01

I like constructive criticism, THIS; is NOT that.

seems a bit judgie, what "should we be doing" eh? :idea:

sirdipswitch
27th January 2016, 18:47
Perhaps!!! But then some times a bit of That is needed, to awaken the sleeping.ccc

"What should we be doing?" Eh??ccc

Hmm, yes... what should we do?

A bit of reading. Yep!! Just a bit MORE reading. That's why we're here.

Two books: "Adventures Beyond The Body", and. "The Secret of The Soul",,,
By: "William Buhlman".

In them you will learn how to get out of body, and then go visit with Your High Self and Source, to learn that We are Immortal Spirits Of The Highest Order and Nothing can harm us. This body... is Not, who we are. This body, is just a suit that we wear, to have this physical experience.

Why do I endorse the Buhlman method for doing this??

It is so very Simple. Ain't easy... but it is very, very simple.

And it worked for me!!!:wizard:

TargeT
27th January 2016, 19:09
This body... is Not, who we are. This body, is just a suit that we wear, to have this physical experience.

well, I don't need books to come to that conclusion; just read a few studies on how the brain reacts to stimuli (or more specifically reacts before the stimuli is shown)... the structure of ego and it's importance for individuality; how important perception is to reality (as we experience it) etc..

not sure why a method is needed for that and not just logic.... knowing this is personally very satisfying and calming, but I'm suppose to be here to experience this stuff, not cheat and know it's all a game :P

skyflower
27th January 2016, 19:44
when I woke up 12 years ago, I saw all things that were wrong with this world, and focused on finding those very things.
I am now shifting the focus and starting my journey on everything that is right and beautiful in this world and focus on that could bring more of the beauty.

The journey since my rude awakening has been gloomy but educating. I became more and more cynical, and questioned everything...which in itself is not a bad thing. But when you immerse yourself in such a world, it is easy to lose yourself in it. My personal life started reflecting my inner gloom, and it has been quite a ride.

I feel like I have woken up a second time.

The journey now, is that of a transmutation. Find all that is lovely and beautiful, and replace the doom and gloom that I have adopted for myself over the years.
It is a baby step, but I know it is one in the right direction.

I think it is easy for a lot of people to fall into that doom and gloom trap when they first start on the journey of seeing the world as it is. Just the sheer amount of control that is present out there is just overwhelming. It can make you wonder whether it is any use fighting this system. It makes us feel helpless, powerless, and hopeless. We get into the victim mode. Fear takes over.

But we are not victims. We are creators.

But the enemy has gotten us to forget what we really are. And that is their greatest advantage.

We must bring our vibrations up. To bring your vibration up is to empower yourself. To empower yourself, is to empower all of us, as we are all connected.
Only then can we change the world. It all starts with "I".

"Be the change you want to see in the world". Powerful words indeed.