PDA

View Full Version : Earth Is Made Up Of Two Planets - Say Scientists

chancy
2nd February 2016, 00:13
Hello Everyone:
Here's something that might be of interest to most Avalonians.
Enjoy
chancy

Link:
https://ca.news.yahoo.com/earth-made-two-planets-scientists-154623449.html

Article:
Earth Is Made Up Of Two Planets - Say Scientists
February 1, 2016

A ‘violent, head-on collision’ between Earth and a developing planet called Theia formed the planet that we live on today and also created the moon, according to new research.

A ‘planetary embryo’ called Theia, thought to be around the same size as Earth or Mars, collided with Earth 4.5 billion years ago with the two being effectively melded together to form a single planet, says the study.

The head-on smash took place approximately 100 million years after the Earth was formed.

While it was already known that the two planets collided, it was previously thought that Theia merely grazed Earth, causing the former to break up, with a piece of the fledgling planet forming the moon.

If that were the case, the moon would have a different chemical composition to Earth because it would be made up predominantly of Theia.

Researchers at the University of California studied moon rocks brought back to Earth by the Apollo 12, 15 and 17 missions, along with volcanic rocks from the Earth’s mantle, found in Hawaii and Arizona.

They found that the rocks from the moon and Earth had almost identical oxygen isotopes, turning the previous theory on its head.

“Theia was thoroughly mixed into both the Earth and the moon, and evenly dispersed between them,” said lead researcher Edward Young. “This explains why we don’t see a different signature of Theia in the moon versus the Earth.”

While Theia ended up incorporated into Earth, Young says that it would probably have become a planet in its own right if the collision hadn’t taken place.

The research was published in the journal Science.

Hervé
2nd February 2016, 02:18
See here (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?82451-Earth-Infancy&p=1042056&viewfull=1#post1042056) <--- as well...

Ernie Nemeth
2nd February 2016, 03:33
If that is the case then we should keep the mythological name for this intruder: Tiamat.

6pounder
2nd February 2016, 07:35
When ever I hear the words "scientists say" my eyes shut, a small head ache appears, and I'm like "sigh"...

Curiosity
2nd February 2016, 07:43
When ever I hear the words "scientists say" my eyes shut, a small head ache appears, and I'm like "sigh"...

Especially when they're talking about something that happened millions, or in this case billions of years ago.

raff
2nd February 2016, 10:19
I don't believe any words that any scientist utters from their treacherous gobs.

Tyy1907
2nd February 2016, 10:27
Two planets smashed into each other forming a perfect sphere. And the moon an errant off chunk also nicely sphere shaped....hokay

Matt P
2nd February 2016, 11:43
What if the moon rocks we had in storage, used for comparison to the earth rocks, were actually rocks from Earth that some lying NASA people said was from the moon? This simple deception/mistake would cause the scientists to make these conclusions. I'm not saying it IS exactly what happened but NASA has conveniently "lost" so much soil, rocks and video from their supposed moon landings (and never gone back since), I am very skeptical of any evidence supposedly acquired from the moon.

Matt

jc71
2nd February 2016, 12:42
What if the moon rocks we had in storage, used for comparison to the earth rocks, were actually rocks from Earth that some lying NASA people said was from the moon? This simple deception/mistake would cause the scientists to make these conclusions. I'm not saying it IS exactly what happened but NASA has conveniently "lost" so much soil, rocks and video from their supposed moon landings (and never gone back since), I am very skeptical of any evidence supposedly acquired from the moon.

Matt

Hey Matt,

This was exactly my thought when I heard this news a few days ago. This one assumption (that the rocks were actually from the moon), if incorrect, would mean a massive theory was created on the wrong basis as you say.

Regards,

JC

Sunny-side-up
2nd February 2016, 13:56
But the Moon is artificial and hollow, yes? 0.O :)

It was put into orbit by those who made it ha!

Some of our ancestors say they new a time before the moon, before it was put there!

Someone is telling big lies somewhere.

Anyways, everyone knows it's made of Cheese:sun:

ghostrider
2nd February 2016, 19:05
The plejaren say earth existed in a gaseous state 646 trillion years ago, and after 20 trillion years became solid matter... Our moon was brought here in tow bt a comet twice the size of earth, the moon was captured by earths gravity, and the moon is a fragment of a planet 4.5 billion years older than earth , that comes from another dimension, as their ancestors left the dimension door open too long allowing the comet to cross from their universe to ours ... This comet they call the destroyer, destroyed their planet long ago and forced migration to other worlds... They say the destroyer also brought Venus to our sol system, and mars and Venus switched orbits due to the comet throwing everything in disarray...this comet was also responsible for the plagues of Egypt, and also changed earths rotation and length of day, earth used to have a 40 hr day and spun the other direction ... Mountains were moved and seabeds moved ... They feel responsible for what their ancestors did long ago plus the mixing of off world humans with earth humans which is not allowed in creational law ... Genetic tampering, and posing as the sons of heaven and the creators of creation...their ancestors built huge cities on every continent...their ancestors visited earth 22 million years ago...they have only been coming here for 13,500 years ... To help without interfering with free will , they don't want us making the same mistakes their ancestors did... An entire galaxy was lost , in another universe because of the very things we are doing on earth today ... Every thing is connected , cause and effect, sowing and reaping , thinking patterns have an effect,from human to human, from planet to planet, all across the universe...