PDA

View Full Version : Ted Cruz Magically becomes a "Natural Born Citizen"

OMG
3rd February 2016, 20:01
Is this for real?

"Ted Cruz, who has been an American citizen since birth – he was not naturalized – has been declared a “natural born citizen” by the Illinois Board of Elections, responding to a challenge. Cristian Farias of the Huffington Post reports:"

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/ted-cruz-natural-born-illinois_us_56b10542e4b0a1b96203f393

http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2016/02/illinois_board_of_elections_declares_ted_cruz_a_natural_born_citizen.html

Although it's unconstitutional guess anyone born outside of the country can become USA President now as long as they're approved by PTB. Obama seemed to be able to get away with it eh...

Fun times...LOL...

ghostrider
3rd February 2016, 22:29
I believe the original interpretation of the constitution states any child of foreigners born is the united states shall be declared a citizen of the parents home country ... If an Asian couple from Japan visits the united states and the mother has the child while here , the baby is automatically declared Japanese... They may have changed the wording or amendmended the article, if not the law is the law ... I'm not a Cruz fan or fan of any of the ego-maniacs... He comes across like a car salesman... But hey that's me. Always speaking my thoughts , no offense to anyone with an opposing viewpoint... Seems harsh but I am a Teddy bear , my mommas son ...she is one opinionated woman and will tell you in a flash what she thinks...

Matt P
4th February 2016, 00:36
OMG, you definitely nailed it that it's whatever the PTB approves. It's really irrelevant whether a president was born in the United States, which is why I suspect they're are flaunting it so much lately. The USA is not a country...it is a corporation. The ol' natural born citizen thing is just for those that think the Constitution is the actual law of the land. Corporations don't care where you were born.
This entire election is pure theater.

Matt

Twisted Flames
5th February 2016, 12:22
As far as I know, the Natural-Born Citizen clause in the Constitution was designed to protect the country from foreigners sent by the Bank Of England from becoming a president.......After the colonies won their independence from England to issue their own money, they knew the private banks would try sending foreigners. This is virtually pointless now and serves no purpose because this country is mountains in debt and has a private financial institution that controls the issuing of our money.

bearcow
5th February 2016, 12:39
the ptb do not want ted cruz, he is there to keep trump from accumulating too many delegates. The elite want marco rubio. At some point in the future they will take down cruz, he will bow out and his delegates will find its way to rubios camp

Twisted Flames
5th February 2016, 13:21
I also find it hilarious that the mainstream media ran a story on Ted Cruz allegedly not being a natural born US citizen, when in Obama's 8 years of presidency they never ran a story once on the allegations of Obama being born in Kenya.

I don't support none of them. This is like a circus show to me. It's basically a competition of who tells the best lies and can make the most empty promises.