PDA

View Full Version : Trump **DID NOT LOSE IOWA**!

Mozart
4th February 2016, 08:13
Trump, a months-long frontrunner with consistent polls in the low 40% range, suddenly coming in 2nd with just 24% with frick'n Cruz getting 27%?

WHAT. THE. FLYING. F?

I call BULLSH!T on this man!

Utter, complete and steaming pile of BULLSH!T.

Take a look at what Jim Stone said in his site:

http://82.221.129.208/ifyouareinamericayouprobablycantseethisk6.html

"I received an "anonymous" message from people in Iowa who said Trump took 41 percent of the total vote, and I am not talking total Republican vote, I mean THE ENTIRE VOTE. It is therefore impossible for Trump to have come in second behind ANYONE. I received this notification yesterday (which was sent before the final tally was in,) and it is inconceivable that the vote could have shifted so much."

The American people are so, SO SO stupid! I have no faith in their ability to figure this out.

SMH

raregem
4th February 2016, 08:21
I was told that the Cruz camp tweeted that the Sanders camp was bowing out. Sanders had said he was going to Florida to continue the campaign, not quit. He tweeted he was still in the race. The Cruz camp said they received the info from CNN and CNN had said something which Cruz made to sound as if Sanders was out when he was not. Cruz camp did not recant a tweet after Sanders said he was still in race.. This supposedly was to have the Sanders voters vote for Cruz. And this is how he "won".
Just talk here. No absolutes. Just sharing the idea with you all.

Mozart
4th February 2016, 08:28
Yes, those tweets did happen, but that's beside the story.

THE REAL story is the stolen election via COMPUTERS!

Please pardon my shouting, but I'm effing pissed off.

I am certain that people actively voted for Trump at a 40% range, punching in their votes into the godd@%&$$$#$&, MTHRF@#$^%^%$ COMPUTERS, only to have the 40+% Trump votes to be taken all the way down to 24%.

That's a massive, massive case of FRAUD.

But, the Americans are so, SO stupid that they'll never figure it out. Never ... unless some miracle happens and we need a miracle bad. Otherwise Hilary will be president before we know it.

No, I don't want the Hilary timeline!

Sh!t

I don't know what the eff to do at this point.

OMG
4th February 2016, 09:38
I don't think there is anything any of us can do about TPTB except educate our fellow human beings until we collectively refuse to work any longer for TPTB directly or indirectly.

Of course the problem with this is the long and slow time frame for change since most people are happy being sheeple with their Gov welfare and free electronics, etc.

Yet TPTB are well aware of the dangers of education and time and trying to prevent this contengency with their total controlling technology, etc.

Outside of physical revolt I think Divine and Positive Alien intervention (such as the alledged Event) will need to occur.

Although yes I agree we need to help ourselves it's also obvious that the negative beings/aliens behind TPTB have so interwoven and contaminated ALL aspects of society that we are incapable of fighting back effectively by their rules and game tactics. So until the negatives forces dis-ease is utterly removed we can't really do that much outside of educating ourselves and others and working from a clean conscience.

In our inability to fight effectively I don't see a conflict of freewill and sovereignty if we consider that we can effectively live properly in the realm of untainted humanity freed from these alien or demonic beings and influences. Once these are removed by positive counterparts of equal or greater power we can govern ourselves just fine.

How can we be held accountable for incompentency when the powers and principalities are vastly superior in their activities?

We are left here and now with one advantaged which can never be taken from us unless we give it away...which is spiritual immortality freedom and sovereignty!

Sunny-side-up
4th February 2016, 11:44
I think it is so amazing that someone like Trump can be mentioned in any talks of this nature at all, same goes for any of the other so called candidates, what a system, they are all BS sandmen!

Just change any names mentioned to Trump.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BBvIweCIgwk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sGUNPMPrxvA
People of America, you don't need to watch the above film, you have been living it.
The same goes for all of us, the People of the World!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=khTqmN2Lths

Mike Judge for President!

Matt P
4th February 2016, 11:52
Mozart, I understand the frustration and I know exactly what you should do. Accept the fact that there is no such thing as an election by the people and for the people anymore. We've known this a long time, especially since the obvious rigged elections that gave us George Bush...twice!! Or the last republican primaries that Ron Paul won (and would have destroyed Obama in the general election) but it was ignored/changed. The entire election process, including voting on unreliable machines, is rigged and there is absolutely no way in hell for the people to actually elect who they want. People are not stupid, they are ignorant and trusting. They THINK they are electing change without knowing they have no vote at all. And then after they vote and unexpected results come out, they look at everyone else like, "How could they be so stupid?!" This is part of the plan to divide us. Every single person could write in Bugs Bunny for president and the computers would still spit out the winner the PTB want. Getting emotional about the rigged election is like getting emotional about the results of a professional wrestling match between Hulk Hogan and the Rock. Stop participating in the game and find other ways to raise awareness. You obviously care so put that caring towards something the PTB can't rig. I dream of an election where no one shows up to vote. Now THAT would be a victory if the people stood up and said we aren't playing this crap anymore!

Matt

T Smith
4th February 2016, 12:19
Right now Donald Trump has a 24% lead in NH. That is essentially a landslide victory impossible to steal, mainly because it would be way too obvious. We have to understand a magician is never so obvious. So the media now has its slight-of-hand work to do. Between now and the election, expect a series of narratives that describe how Trump is reeling after Iowa and losing ground to both Cruz and Rubio.

The information cartel's (i.e., mainstream media) job is to create enough spin to narrow the impending landslide as much as humanly plausible to justify Diebold and Microsoft to fabricate a Trump victory by, say, only 5% (which they will further spin as a Trump loss). Magically, Marco Rubio will surge dramatically in NH. This is how the game is played.

In states where Donald Trump's lead is more narrow, he will simply lose.

This is all a chess game, not democratic representation. The players are already selected. We pawns are merely given the illusion we are playing the game, when in reality we are being played.

raregem
4th February 2016, 14:16
Well alright Mozart. Your angry. Flashback: Diebold and Shrubs 2000 election.... Same point different day

Sunny-side-up
4th February 2016, 15:16
Mozart, I understand the frustration and I know exactly what you should do. Accept the fact that there is no such thing as an election by the people and for the people anymore. We've known this a long time, especially since the obvious rigged elections that gave us George Bush...twice!! Or the last republican primaries that Ron Paul won (and would have destroyed Obama in the general election) but it was ignored/changed. The entire election process, including voting on unreliable machines, is rigged and there is absolutely no way in hell for the people to actually elect who they want. People are not stupid, they are ignorant and trusting. They THINK they are electing change without knowing they have no vote at all. And then after they vote and unexpected results come out, they look at everyone else like, "How could they be so stupid?!" This is part of the plan to divide us. Every single person could write in Bugs Bunny for president and the computers would still spit out the winner the PTB want. Getting emotional about the rigged election is like getting emotional about the results of a professional wrestling match between Hulk Hogan and the Rock. Stop participating in the game and find other ways to raise awareness. You obviously care so put that caring towards something the PTB can't rig. I dream of an election where no one shows up to vote. Now THAT would be a victory if the people stood up and said we aren't playing this crap anymore!

Matt

I'm with you there mpennery but would't that be a giant leap in the direction of a NWO/Military take over situation IE.
"The people have shown that the political system no longer works, so we will just implement our rule directly"
All done to safeguard the public and to guard against mass civil unrest of course! o.0

Mozart
4th February 2016, 15:19
Thank you, all of you, for responding to this thread.

Yes, it's been my operating assumption for many years that the S-election system has been rigged for many years -- of that, there is absolutely no doubt.

I'm not surprised at all with the latest Trump travesty, not that I'm wild about Trump.

Naive and trusting Americans are just plain stupid for allowing themselves to be fooled yet again and they'll keep on being fooled, as Americans just cannot step outside of the mainstream thinking box and think for their daymn selves.

My anger is not from being surprised at the Trump travesty in Iowa -- it's anger from seeing Americans being so, so stupid/ignorant for so long and continuing to punch in the damn DREs.

I'd rather hit those DREs with baseball bats.

Gradual resistance isn't going to cut it -- we need drastic, rapid change, NOW.

Gradual change is only going to give the effing Cabal yet more time with which they can plan to stay 10 steps ahead of us, via their extensive use of A.I..

I know that the positive ETs have been working hard to level the playing field, but they have to step in and intervene MUCH MORE.

Our world has ALREADY BEEN MASSIVELY distorted by the influence of the negative ETs' interference in our world, so the positive ETs must now intervene to at least an equal extent to help us break the effing hold that the PTB have on us via numerous advanced technologies.

The most important thing that the positive ETs must do NOW is to kill/stop the A.I. signal from reaching our solar system, let alone Earth.

STOP THE EFFING A.I. SIGNAL NOW!

I will not tolerate anything less.

Zionbrion
4th February 2016, 16:03
Well, my faith in the political process was solidified when Bernie Sanders and Clinton tied, and they decided who the winner was by coin flips. I would much preferred a best out of three rock paper scissors match.

Rocky_Shorz
4th February 2016, 16:25
ORCA is the Republican vote rigging computer Anonymous hacked to stop Romney from stealing the election.

I never thought they would use it against Trump...

Redstar Kachina
4th February 2016, 17:41

conk
4th February 2016, 19:44
Computer tallies the votes, no paper trail. How do you audit electrons in a corrupted software design?!

Ever notice peoples of third world countries or S. American countries, when they detect voting irregularities are in the street rioting or marching in protest? In the good ole USA we get rigged Diebold machines, corrupt Supreme Court judges, intentionally distorted polls, lying and manipulating media/talking heads and no one blinks twice. What?!

Lifebringer
4th February 2016, 20:58
Carson camp was pulling out rumor by Cruz the "evangelical" hypocrit liar.
But they've been allowing elites to eat their candidates and put puppets in since Reagan.

People its bigger than party and I for one am ready for that fight against corruption in our grandchildren's future.

Rocky_Shorz
4th February 2016, 21:31
Computer tallies the votes, no paper trail. How do you audit electrons in a corrupted software design?!

Ever notice peoples of third world countries or S. American countries, when they detect voting irregularities are in the street rioting or marching in protest? In the good ole USA we get rigged Diebold machines, corrupt Supreme Court judges, intentionally distorted polls, lying and manipulating media/talking heads and no one blinks twice. What?!

maybe it is going to take building a confirmation system, after voting everyone calls in or texts to see how close actual numbers are vs what is reported. have someone drop them off at voting stations to hand out with unique numbers registered to each location. if a stream of numbers from another area outside of the district start pouring in they get flagged, source tagged and investigated instantly.

It wouldn't be a very difficult program to set up securely and would force honesty into politics.

Rocky_Shorz
4th February 2016, 21:54
Well, my faith in the political process was solidified when Bernie Sanders and Clinton tied, and they decided who the winner was by coin flips. I would much preferred a best out of three rock paper scissors match.

Votes from one precinct in Iowa were still missing Tuesday morning, and Democrats from that neighborhood scrambled to find party officials so that they could report their tally: Bernie Sanders won by 2 delegates over Hillary Clinton.

With Des Moines precinct No. 42's results, Clinton's excruciatingly close lead narrowed further, making the final tally for delegate equivalents in the Democratic Iowa caucuses:

Clinton: 699.57

Sanders: 697.77.

It quickly raised questions about whether Sanders had won the popular vote in Iowa. Sanders backers called for Iowa Democratic Party officials to release the raw vote totals.

“It’s important considering how close the race is. We need to be sure everyone has our accurate count,” Jill Joseph, a rank-and-file Democratic voter who backed Sanders in at No. 42 Monday night, told The Des Moines Register.

Party officials had worked into the early morning Tuesday trying to account for results from a handful of tardy precincts in the extremely close presidential caucus race between Sanders and Clinton.

But they announced that Clinton had eked out a slim victory, based on results from 1,682 of 1,683 precincts.

Team Clinton quickly embraced that news, and flatly stated that nothing could change it.

Party Chairwoman Andy McGuire in the 2:30 a.m. statement said: "Hillary Clinton has been awarded 699.57 state delegate equivalents, Bernie Sanders has been awarded 695.49 state delegate equivalents, Martin O’Malley has been awarded 7.68 state delegate equivalents and uncommitted has been awarded .46 state delegate equivalents. We still have outstanding results in one precinct - Des Moines 42 - which is worth 2.28 state delegate equivalents. We will report that final precinct when we have confirmed those results with the chair."

Clinton's Iowa campaign director Matt Paul said in a statement at 2:35 a.m.: "Hillary Clinton has won the Iowa Caucus. After thorough reporting – and analysis – of results, there is no uncertainty and Secretary Clinton has clearly won the most national and state delegates. Statistically, there is no outstanding information that could change the results and no way that Senator Sanders can overcome Secretary Clinton's advantage."

McGuire could not immediately be reached for comment Tuesday morning.

The scene at precinct No. 42 was "chaos" Monday night, Joseph told the Register. None of the 400-plus Democrats wanted wanted to be in charge of the caucus, so a man who had shown up just to vote reluctantly stepped forward. As Joseph was leaving with the untrained caucus chairman, who is one of her neighbors, "I looked at him and said, 'Who called in the results of our caucus?' And we didn't know." Link (http://www.desmoinesregister.com/story/news/elections/presidential/caucus/2016/02/02/some-democratic-precinct-results-unaccounted/79682184/)

pixiestix
5th February 2016, 16:06
"Programmer under oath admits computers rig elections"

1thcO_olHas

lightpotential
6th February 2016, 02:32
I think that Trump was cheated too. I have done a mathematical analysis of the results and they are highly suspicious. This goes beyond just mere speculation:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bAQ0DFZbHiY

Sincerely

Keith

Rocky_Shorz
6th February 2016, 05:47
"Programmer under oath admits computers rig elections"

1thcO_olHas

He is the one that exposed Jeb Bush's running mate who went to his programming company to write the code to flip votes, allowing George to win the Presidential election in Florida back in 2000...

If Al Gore would have won, there wouldn't have been a 9/11

Imagine how different the world would be now if warmongers wouldn't have cheated to win the election.

Our President would have been cruising around in a Prius with bullet proof glass...

sigma6
6th February 2016, 07:18

Matt

Well said... who are we kidding ever since that 12 year old girl did a chart showing every president is related to one English King by tracing bloodline through the maternal line as well as the paternal line... (maternal line according to Jewish custom apparently?) That means there is a 0% chance that ANY presidential election in history wasn't orchestrated in some manner from day one...