PDA

View Full Version : Anyone familiar with the Armageddon Conspiracy?

CyRus
5th December 2010, 00:38
Hi there,
I was wondering whether anyone on this forum is familiar with the Armageddon Conspiracy website? And if so, what are your opinions on them..

These people claim that they are the true Illuminati, and that their goal is to enlighten humanity. The refer to the "Old Word Order" as the shadow government of the world (what most of us would consider the Illuminati).

http://www.armageddonconspiracy.co.uk

witchy1
5th December 2010, 01:11
havn't seen it before - dont like sites that dont say who they are tho. will go and have a deeper look

Metaphor
5th December 2010, 01:24
Wow, that place really reeked of negativity. IŽd read this great article as an antidote:
http://montalk.net/gnosis/187/mosaic-abuse-of-demiurgic-technology

witchy1
5th December 2010, 01:41
Definatley not for me.

Metaphor
5th December 2010, 01:53
Haha, Witchy, try nasal spray then. The smell is overwhelming ;-)
I can always be wrong ofcourse. But this site gave the same vibe as some other organisations like OTO, dragon rouge and similar luciferian organisations. They are designed to whisper sweet little tings to feed ones intellectual pride and ego, then gradually build up a disconnection with the inner "true god" that is for everyone to meet on their own terms and by turning inwards.
But hey, I could just be another crazy nut on a forum somewhere on the internet ;-)
Cheers :yo:

Little Ishta
5th December 2010, 02:23
I won't even bother checking out the site... I try and stay away from that kind of negativity.

Chris Gilbert
27th February 2015, 18:15
I've read through a number of their articles and books. I love the material on Ontological Mathematics and Jungian Psychology. When it comes to actually building a movement though, their more insightful side takes a backseat to a very dogmatic "with us or against us attitude". Their "solution" also appears to be a sort of Jacobin revolution mixed in with a 100% inheritance tax. Good luck getting THAT to work without creating yet another dictatorship... -_-