PDA

View Full Version : Dragon Ambassador grilled...

OMG
6th February 2016, 16:13
I was impressed with the questions and how Rob Potter grilled the Red Dragon Ambassador about his organization and their highly questionable actions, beliefs, etc.

However, when I delved into Potters website or YouTube page I didn't see a lot which gave me confidence on how he is socially verifying any significant "facts" or proliferating "full transparency" very effectively, or at least in a comparable way to what he expected from the Ambassador.

http://thepromiserevealed.com/the-goldfish-report/

AZ_iyQ04in0

P.s. Does anyone have the picture of Cobra which Rob Potter apparently showed here at the Lugana Beach Conference?

yWOaoa7TN0Q

Limor Wolf
6th February 2016, 20:43
Very excellent and wonderful stance made by Rob Potter. I am not one to watch any of the Ambasador's various 'public interactions' and would turn on my heel for the most part, but your post OMG made me listen for a while. With regards to Potter's suggestion and worldview I truly believe this is what honesty looks like. Would like to listen more to what he has to say and will do that with the second video.

ThePythonicCow
10th February 2016, 08:53
Potter is describing, near the end (48 mins) a Heaven on Earth that he expects to happen.

Earlier in the video, Potter is plain spoken, if a bit confused, about the problems of the current tyrants.

Near the video end, he is expecting things to work out well for humanity, "where humanity is capable of providing a good life for all, where no one will be greedy any more, after the corrent world banking system is ended." Sounds nice ... delusional in my view ... and deliberately so. Potter thinks that we will be rescued by a higher spiritual authority ... so we can just wait out the storm and all will be wonderful.

I don't recommend either Potter or the Ambassador.

Daozen
10th February 2016, 12:45
http://i.imgur.com/fdG2hLY.png?1

Sierra
10th February 2016, 15:07
http://i.imgur.com/fdG2hLY.png?1

3d. Where the rubber hits the road (or not).

Daozen
10th February 2016, 15:10
They can't deliver...sadly.

Limor Wolf
21st February 2016, 20:30
Potter is describing, near the end (48 mins) a Heaven on Earth that he expects to happen.

Earlier in the video, Potter is plain spoken, if a bit confused, about the problems of the current tyrants.

Near the video end, he is expecting things to work out well for humanity, "where humanity is capable of providing a good life for all, where no one will be greedy any more, after the corrent world banking system is ended." Sounds nice ... delusional in my view ... and deliberately so. Potter thinks that we will be rescued by a higher spiritual authority ... so we can just wait out the storm and all will be wonderful.

Hi Paul, I appreciated Potter's candor in questioning what the ambasador presents. It seems that not many in the UFO (Exopolitics) conversation (and there are so very few) have such a direct and candid expression of integrity which is something that we need. What is interesting in general is to take a couple of steps out and observe the people who do speak, each one is a contributer to a different stage in this Earth play and saga. And there are stages. I personally believe that Rob Potter has genuine free thinking combined with the desire to take responsibility and be independant, so I thought it's worth to take notice, we have the tendency to automatically rule out, all along the conversation he expresses quite a few times the need for our humanity to take care of itself.

In my view, not only is he percieving things and openly expressings them accurately (I hardly hear anyone doing it ) in the open, he asks honest questions and seem to be a fair player

Here is some of the things he says-

"All this powers stuff is about material thing.. the real power is in the spirit and freedom of our consciousness and our allegiance to serving others and to not be materialistic.. my feelings are that we need to create a system that does not create strive, that does not have classes and gives people a right to a basic standard of living for free... The ability to feed and shelter the world is so easily done if a system is transparent and honest with absolutely enough abudance as most of the lack in the world is manipulated and controlled"

I am fine with that.

No one is apparently a finished product, and a lot may depend on the tendencies of the individual to be a free thinker, to align with humanity in a spiritual and compassionate way (as one of the tools), to be able to check their own personal views and adjust them accordingly when new understandings arise, not be afraid to admit they don't know, and not to rely on ego too much. Allow Flexability

Thank you for pointing the 48:00 minute, I think that what he alludes to is a divine guidance which has not much to do with giving our power away or to being rescued by a 'spiritual authority'. we are the authority, but in this amnesic state certain giudance may well be needed as we can't do this alone. It is a force that many are discovering now in themselves. The universe does not consist with only one type of energy no matter who holds the microphone and is shouting at this moment.

Many Blessings ~

Limor

OMG
22nd February 2016, 06:48

I think Potter is a sincere person yet not the most gifted speaker. I trust him over the ambassador, although I have issues with both of them. Not the least being the fundamental axiom that we each must be able to directly interact with whatever source we are associating with, otherwise our information will always have a greater tendency towards error.

After listening to many of Potter's shows I think he would be the first to admit that people shouldn't "wait out the storm" or wait on being "rescued". No sensible person is waiting for paradise and having leisure 24/7. People must have purpose and responsibility and I think Potter would state this unequivocally.

What needs to be understood about this whole mess here on earth is that there is more than enough evidence to subscribe a web of interference by negative ET's and possibly Demon like beings going back centuries. And such interference is so convoluted and interwoven in almost every aspect of human affairs that to assume humanity can fix the problems alone is ridiculous, if not impossible, to expect.

Therefore, it is more than reasonable to rationalize that intervention and a cleansing would need to occur by beings of similar or greater ability to the negative ET's so humanity can function in a "normal" way again without the virtually countless variables of interference's.