PDA

View Full Version : Do you think aliens are afraid of a hell?

AMystic3434
12th February 2016, 10:57
im curious if aliens know or believe in a hell or since they are more advanced than us they know the truth about spirituality. Have aliens ever spoke of a hell or a god.

Sunny-side-up
12th February 2016, 11:12
im curious if aliens know or believe in a hell or since they are more advanced than us they know the truth about spirituality. Have aliens ever spoke of a hell or a god.

Good question AMystc3434 I like to hear if anyone has info ion that.

But your question is like saying 'do humans know or believe in a hell/heaven'
I for one don't, you know I don't believe in white robe beings floating around on clouds playing harps all day :)
So we as humans don't all have the same idea's of Heaven and hell.

But yes if anyone has info:)

Matina
12th February 2016, 13:11
If you live in fear,guilt or hate you build your own hell waiting for you after death,maybe that's how it works for every creature in these lower dimensions

Bill Ryan
12th February 2016, 13:32
I first shared this story here (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?84966-Why-would-some-ETs-show-they-have-humor&p=999150&viewfull=1#post999150), but it's well worth repeating. :)

From the thread Why would some ETs show they have humor? (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?84966-Why-would-some-ETs-show-they-have-humor)

The only reported case I recall of an ET with a clear sense of humor was reported by Linda Howe, in one of her long interviews with military witness 'Kewper' (a pseudonym). I can find the reference somewhere... it was a very important interview.

One of the many things Kewper reported was when he was viewing an ET, who was a Grey, from the other side of a glass screen in a military base. At that time Kewper had a conventionally Christian worldview, and was thinking this being might be some kind of demon. If I recall this right, from memory, he asked that question ("Are you a demon?") via the officer in the little room who was interfacing with the ET.

The ET responded by striding up and down, looking up at the ceiling, and doing the equivalent of making faces. It was a wonderful image. http://projectavalon.net/forum4/images/smilies/0103%20Big%20smile.gif

My own response: if any aliens are afraid of hell, they're not nearly as advanced as we might think they are!

truthseekerdan
12th February 2016, 14:14
Hell and Heaven are a "State of Mind".
Remember the phrase: "The Kingdom of Heaven is Within..."

Rocky_Shorz
12th February 2016, 19:08
My experience is there is a darkness, complete nothingness. And Nirvana\Heaven where spirits gather...

No dude in red tights with horns...

Fear mongering created by religions for control.

Eram
12th February 2016, 19:22
I think that most, if not all E.T. races are not even aware of the "hell" concept.

"Sin as an offence against an infinite being who demands infinite punishment in eternal hell" is a lie, especially designed for humanity by the forces of darkness and humanity has suffered dearly by swallowing that lie.

ghostrider
13th February 2016, 17:01
Yes , thats why they hide , and dont openly land and show themselves, earth humans killing , war and wrong thinking , makes earth -hell ...

OBwan
13th February 2016, 20:51
The question in the title has made me try to think from a different perspective. I view the duality we live in of light and dark extends to all level of consciousness.

The metaphoric teaching in Starwars represents my thinking of how reality exist at the higher levels. Both Yoda and Darth Vader made the choice of light or dark. There is a metaphysical teaching at the core of Starwars. An example is, the quote from Yoda, "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."

Why does God allow the negativity to exist?

Can a bind man understand darkness if he never understood light? By understanding the opposite, you know more. Unless you are an alcoholic, you will never truly understand sobriety. Can one truly understand love without understanding the opposite?

What would motivate a being at any level to choose the darkness when they know that light exists?

I once heard the Luciferian perspective as, “Power for the sake of power”. Power motivates is my point. This seem to hold true for people in positions of power on Earth and the levels of Darth Vader in Starwars.

What would motivate a being at any level to choose the light when they know that darkness exists?

For me choosing light has made me happier and healthier. Choosing light was he reason Yoda lived so long I believe is part of the teaching in Starwars.

A belief is nothing more than a though you continue to think. At one point in my life I thought that Santa Claus existed. Now I do not think that way.

I can neither prove nor disprove that heaven/hell exist or that we have all lived past lives. If duality exists at the higher level of consciousness, then those being would also be experiencing the inability to prove nor disprove their beliefs.

The point I am trying to make is that if belief thinking exists at the higher level of consciousness, then they have the choice to choose light or dark. I grew up catholic. I was taught that I could feel guilty about anything. Fear was the motivation. I no longer choose to live my life motivated by fear. I choose live my life motivated by love.

I know for a fact that living with fear cause sickness such as dis-ease. Fear prevents experiencing life from the fullest possible manner. For me, there is no heaven or hell at any level.

Agape
14th February 2016, 09:38
You'd have to define what heavens and hells are , with/for yourself , they're not some mythical concept or mythological place where you go in afterlife .

Look around this very planet and you'll find , millions of people living in one of the hells and perhaps fewer but still , millions of people living in carefully sealed heavens ,
there, behind that gate ..

What else is any 'hell' than natural outcome of our ignorance or wrongdoings . Including people who firmly believe in righteousness and good deeds , due to the common factor of nescience them too can still end up in one of the 'hells' occasionally .
What else is any 'hell' than place of pain, conflict and suffering ?

What else is 'heaven' than 'place' of harmony, peace, beauty , elevated beyond the fight , the conflict with nature, with people , with yourself .

In that context yes , all sentient beings - including the most advanced intelligencies in universe - fear ( in sense , trying to avoid ) suffering and pain and aim for happiness and peace.
More advanced you are, more you understand that true happiness can't be achieved by brute means but rather , by constant and focused effort to improve life of your civilisation .

Some people here on this planet tend to believe that more advanced ( or say , spiritual ) entities are somehow , immune to all suffering .
I've not seen this to be correct , unless we speak of insentient drones and machines, being sentient means we are all somehow vulnerable .

Advanced civilisations in space - those i'm aware of anyway- built their 'heavens' by millions of years of cultivation of virtues and eradicating dangers and sources of suffering from their lives ,
sometimes it means finding the right balance with nature and sometimes, terraforming your environment to suit your needs,
winning over all sorts of diseases and making life dignified experience for all .

What we are coming around on Earth , again and again, is almost like a tear, gap between some spiritual/theological beliefs and practical life but that's not the way things really are .
In past of course, corporeal life tended to be too hard here ..and the only 'heaven' , ideals and deliverance from pain seemed to be possible after this life expired .
It seemed to give whole generations of religious fanatics reason to disregard the importance of cultivating beautiful life right here because the effort and its effects seemed so vane , so ephemeral .

But further you progress in your understanding .. you see how 'eternity' is not some special place to go to but larger time frame we are all part of,
how God =Life are synonymous terms for much greater web of intelligence we all are part of again, pervading the Universe
and all of it has a meaning .

What now looks like an utopia to most people is still possible .. , it just won't happen overnight , or any fast . It's a cultivation of ethics and aesthetics that is required in my opinion, in long run .
Turning the conflicts and useless sufferings to places of life and beauty , again.

Matthew
14th February 2016, 10:11
Great thread

You'd have to define what heavens and hells are , with/for yourself , they're not some mythical concept or mythological place where you go in afterlife .

Look around this very planet and ...

Really good points. Dante's Inferno is a very particular and oddly specific hell. Gnostics proposed many views including Earth was merely the highest plane of Hell

Hell*
*results may varey

Sojourner
14th February 2016, 10:22
Our current realm and galaxy is part of the fallen one third ie duality. Its very hard for us fallen beings understand, but duality is not the natural order. Since we live in the fallen 1/3, all the ets that interface with us are fallen. The difference between us and ''them'' is that they are completely cursed and we still have a choice back to the God Head.

For anyone that really wants to know the truth about the et situation. You need to understand the Luciferian rebellion against the God Head.
Here's a podcast series that will greatly bless you with wisdom on this subject called: The Pedersen Chronicles - Angel Wars and the Luciferian Rebellion

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/tribulation-now/2016/02/14/the-pedersen-chronicles--angel-wars-and-the-luciferian-rebellion-show-90

DNA
14th February 2016, 13:43
The only thing I've read to make me comment on this comes from Billy Meier, the Wendelle Stevens book, when he was still a legit contactee.

Billy stated that there were various ET groups that would come to earth, and leave and take earth Christianity with them and start spreading it to their planets and such. They said this was a bit of a problem.

On a side note, the Meier aliens also stated that they created Christianity and Islam as a means of control over us. They like our warring amongst each other for it make us easier to control.

I don't believe or disbelieve, I find it interesting so I mention it. But in so far as control mechanisms are concerned hell makes a lot of sense. And these are the two MAIN religions containing that message.

triquetra
15th February 2016, 08:52
There will be proof of this one day, not that many of the things stated in those texts did not happen, but instead that the religions were used as devices to divide and conquer the masses, although it may be a long time coming.

Everything like this always has a basis in truth, which is why the manipulation is that much harder to disentangle.

The irony is that there is a kind of heaven and hell of a mathematical nature that is inescapable, it is spiritual but it is also purely scientific.

When beings manipulate other beings there is a great toll taken, a great penalty, even if it is not seen right away, it will come to them eventually, because the lesson will still not have been learned by then.

Suppose for example alien life forces gain control of the life cycle - they gain control over where a soul goes after the body dies.

Even if they can do this, eventually, if they aim to perpetuate their tiny amount of control of reality forever, that control will escape them, and the lessons they have avoided learning all that time will come to them finally.

It is always better to find the flow and go with it, the real flow, not the demented systems that are constructed for less "advanced" entities to serve whatever purpose for more "advanced" entities. If they were so "advanced", they would not need to do these things.

Arak
20th February 2016, 20:16
No. There is no such place.