PDA

View Full Version : Type 1 Diabetes can be cured: Why all the Hoopla over science years away from the patient?

chancy
26th February 2016, 05:26
Hello Everyone:

It appears that there is more "ground breaking" news about curing type 1 diabetes in the news. Of course it will be years before anyone gets to try it if at all. Most break throughs never see the light or for that matter are buried deep for no one to benefit by. Why might you say.....because the medical community and fund raisers love money and curing disease does not help the ledger stay in the black.

This documentary is long as in 3 hours and 58 minutes and 59 seconds long.
Anyone with an autoimmune disease such as type 1 diabetes would benefit enormously from watching it. ( It will probably take a few rounds to watch it all since it's so long and got such great information in it! )

Link:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_dhlp8jSiiU
PS If green lines are across the video just click the xs in the top right hand corners of each line and they will go off the screen.

You be the judge who can help you! The documentary is by doctors that are fed up with the system and can cure you without medicine. It's all in your food that you eat that will cure you. The main doctor was a scientist for years so he wrote the "PH Miracle" along with his wife. Dr. Robert O. Young Ph.D and Shelley REdford Young his wife.

This article only reiterates that Dr. Robert O. Young is correct. It's the food you eat that will cure you.

Now to the "Gound Breaking" news articles about type 1 diabetes.

chancy

article:

Link:
https://ca.news.yahoo.com/blogs/dailybrew/ground-breaking-ottawa-hospital-study-gives-hope-191018225.html

Ground-breaking - Ottawa Hospital study gives hope to patients with Type 1 diabetes
Dani-Elle Dubé
Daily Brew
February 25, 2016

[The Ottawa Hospital research Dr. Fraser Scott / The Ottawa Hospital]

A breakthrough at the Ottawa Hospital Research Institute could mean the first new treatments in almost 100 years are on the horizon for people suffering from Type 1 diabetes.

The discovery, announced Wednesday, found the presence of a particular bacteria-killing protein in the pancreas — a protein that’s often found in other parts of the body like gut tissues, but not normally in the pancreas.

According to the Ottawa Hospital Research Institute’s website, Type 1 diabetes happens when the body can’t properly control the level of sugar in the blood. Insulin is normally produced by the pancreas and control blood sugar levels. However, people with diabetes either can’t produce enough insulin or aren’t able to respond to it properly. More than 400 million people around the world have Type 1 diabetes, 300,000 of which are Canadian.

Ever since the discovery of insulin by Canadian physician Dr. Frederick Banting in 1921, patients with Type 1 diabetes have had to rely on the injectable medicine as the only means of managing the autoimmune disease.

With this new discovery, however, that could all change.

Yahoo Canada spoke with one of the study’s researcher Dr. Fraser Scott at the Ottawa Hospital Research Institute and the University of Ottawa to understand what the discovery means for science, patients and doctors and how it could mean a brighter future for those living with the disease.

Q: What was the discovery?

A: A protein, called cathelicidin antimicrobial peptide (CAMP), was found in the pancreas of patients with Type 1 diabetes. This protein has been found to help the pancreas regenerate and produce insulin. Normally, the protein is not found in the pancreas, but rather the gastrointestinal (GI) tract.

Q: How did the team come to make the discovery?

A: This study was initiated following the discovery by one of my students Christopher Patrick during his PhD studies and was expanded by post-doctoral fellow named Dr. Lynley Pound. We’ve been interested in the (GI) tract — the gut — in Type 1 diabetes and the contents of our GI tract, which is mostly microbes and dietary molecules and we’re mostly interested in the dietary side of it. We’ve been investigating how a certain diet really contains no whole proteins which protects our animals from developing diabetes. And when we were looking at gene expression in the GI tract, one of the highest expressed genes was something called cathelicidin antimicrobial peptide (CAMP). And when (Christopher) was examining slides the GI tract and the pancreas and found — to both our surprise — that CAMP was also expressed in the cells that produce insulin and that was surprising because why would you need a anti-microbial peptide in an area of the body that is not exposed to bacteria?

Q: What surprised you most about the results of the study?

A: We’ve been interested for a long time in the whole gastrointestinal tract — the gut — in Type 1 diabetes. The incidence of Type 1 diabetes over last half century has been increasing and it’s been increasing a bit too quick for it to be genetics alone because this is a disease that requires genetic susceptibility. But there is an environmental component and that component we’ve been working on is diet.

Q: Insulin was discovered in Canada almost 100 years ago but there hasn’t been any changes in how Type 1 diabetes is treated. What, then, could this discovery mean for patients?

A: I mean, it doesn’t help them in the immediate future. It’s something that needs to first be confirmed by others, which has — in fact — been confirmed by others as another published paper has confirmed what we’ve reported. But it needs to be confirmed in different pre-clinical models of this disease and then if there’s enough interest it could go to clinical trial but that would be a number of years down the road.

Q: What does the future for patients with Type 1 diabetes looks like now?

A: We’re still injecting people with insulin nearly 100 years after it was discovered and the clinical trials have shown only marginal effects so we’re not yet able to reverse diabetes once it’s diagnosed. But there are other things that are happening that have benefited — and that will benefit — patients. Things like the development of a possible artificial pancreas, better forms of insulin, better ways of delivering insulin are just some ways being looked at now as well.

WhiteFeather
26th February 2016, 14:08
"Let thy medicine be thy food, and thy food be thy medicine". It works for me and others, if they try it.

Daozen
26th February 2016, 14:50
A search for Reversing Diabetes naturally brings up thousands of credible results.

I became pre-diabetic with too much white rice. I reversed it in a month with Wheatgrass, and moving to a mix of buckwheat, red rice, black rice etc...

Mixing grains helps the body tolerate them more.

TrumanCash
26th February 2016, 15:59
Dr. Gabriel Cousens has developed methods to reverse Type 2 and even Type 1 with raw foods, supplements, exercise, etc. Video: Simply Raw Reversing Diabetes in 30 Days (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2pjkC71exKU)

RunningDeer
26th February 2016, 16:27
Here's a clean copy.

****Cure Any Autoimmune Disease ***
Crohn's, TYPE 2 Diabetes, MS, Lupus, Arthritis, Fibromyalgia!!
EnSuedvZeHI

Published on Apr 24, 2013

Dr. Peter Glidden, Dr. Jerry Tennant, Dr. Joel Wallach, Dr. Robert O. Young ... Healing Autoimmune Disease, Cause of Autoimmune Diseases, Best Treatment for Autoimmune Disease, Autoimmunity Disease, M.S., Hashimotos, Lupus, RA, Neuropathy, Fibromyalgia, Ataxia New Breakthroughs in Autoimmune Disease

Thyroid disease, Sjogern's syndrome

Crohn's Diseases, TYPE 2 Diabetes, Prevent Cancer!!

Acute disseminated encephalomyelitis (ADEM)
Addison's disease
Agammaglobulinemia
Alopecia areata
Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis
Ankylosing Spondylitis
Antiphospholipid syndrome
Antisynthetase syndrome
Atopic allergy
Atopic dermatitis
Autoimmune aplastic anemia
Autoimmune cardiomyopathy
Autoimmune enteropathy
Autoimmune hemolytic anemia
Autoimmune hepatitis
Autoimmune inner ear disease
Autoimmune lymphoproliferative syndrome
Autoimmune peripheral neuropathy
Autoimmune pancreatitis
Autoimmune polyendocrine syndrome
Autoimmune progesterone dermatitis
Autoimmune thrombocytopenic purpura
Autoimmune urticaria
Autoimmune uveitis
Balo disease/Balo concentric sclerosis
Behçet's disease
Berger's disease
Bickerstaff's encephalitis
Blau syndrome
Bullous pemphigoid
Cancer
Castleman's disease
Celiac disease

[list continues here (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EnSuedvZeHI)]

conk
26th February 2016, 19:53
Our food supply is seriously compromised. The soil is depleted of nutrients and is essentially dead, as it no longer contains the vitally important bacteria. Therefore we must include quality supplements in our diet. There is no better or higher quality supplement line than Standard Process. Our family has used SP for years and derived tremendous benefit for a number and variety of ailments.

Lost N Found
26th February 2016, 22:31
Thank you Chancy for getting it going with this Thread. I am a Type 1 diabetic and have been since I was 25 years into this plane of existence. I have researched and tried to eat good foods all this time. I do fairly well but know that taking the Drug insulin really isn't the good for me but here I am 66 years into this plane and still kicking fairly well I have to say Have known for quite awhile that the big pharma justs wants everyone to be sick and if they can get you there and keep you that way for as long as you can last, They can keep their bottom line MONEY going. Now came across this today and have researched it for a long time so have told any doctor I have ever been to to stick this crap where the sun don't shine. This link will give one a good read and the video is not very long but it all gets right to point. Pretty much falls into this thread I believe.

http://www.naturalnews.com/053113_statins_diabetes_risk_toxic_drugs.html#ixzz41Hd1EPk6

I fully intend to go to the link you gave and Paula has given the video, Thank you Sister you are so great.

Brother
Steven

RunningDeer
26th February 2016, 23:04
Thank you Chancy for getting it going with this Thread. I am a Type 1 diabetic and have been since I was 25 years into this plane of existence. I have researched and tried to eat good foods all this time. I do fairly well but know that taking the Drug insulin really isn't the good for me but here I am 66 years into this plane and still kicking fairly well I have to say Have known for quite awhile that the big pharma justs wants everyone to be sick and if they can get you there and keep you that way for as long as you can last, They can keep their bottom line MONEY going. Now came across this today and have researched it for a long time so have told any doctor I have ever been to to stick this crap where the sun don't shine. This link will give one a good read and the video is not very long but it all gets right to point. Pretty much falls into this thread I believe.

http://www.naturalnews.com/053113_statins_diabetes_risk_toxic_drugs.html#ixzz41Hd1EPk6

I fully intend to go to the link you gave and Paula has given the video, Thank you Sister you are so great.

Brother
Steven

I'm only an hour into it. It's a long one, so I'm watching it in increments. Based on what I've gotten from it already, it's worth my time. It reinforces the importance to stay the path of health. Three cheers for prevention.

Have a restful weekend, Steven and All. A special thank you to Chancy. http://avalonlibrary.net/paula/Recovered/rose_zpsd1xmxedv.GIF

bennycog
27th February 2016, 00:03
I am type 1 diabetic too. My sugars are very dramatic. The work i do does not help because i cannot always eat fresh. I would love to into any trial that comes up. When i was first diagnosed and the post few years after being diagnosed i have treated my diabetes like hindrence to me. Kind of like pretending i didnt have it. i am still trying to change my lifestyle to combat it but it is hard..

Ellisa
27th February 2016, 03:06
You can actually 'cure' Type 2 Diabetes by diet and (if necessary) weight loss but Type 1 is very different and unless the missing insulin is somehow being provided there is no cure. The causes of each type of diabetes are completely different.

Type 1 was always fatal until the discovery of insulin by Dr Banting, who was Canadian. However his discovery was of the cause, it was not a cure. People with Type 1 diabetes can live a long life now, but the insulin they need, which their body cannot supply, has to be replaced.

chancy
27th February 2016, 03:45
You can actually 'cure' Type 2 Diabetes by diet and (if necessary) weight loss but Type 1 is very different and unless the missing insulin is somehow being provided there is no cure. The causes of each type of diabetes are completely different.

Type 1 was always fatal until the discovery of insulin by Dr Banting, who was Canadian. However his discovery was of the cause, it was not a cure. People with Type 1 diabetes can live a long life now, but the insulin they need, which their body cannot supply, has to be replaced.

Hello Ellisa: I was like yourself for a few years but have learned that I didn't know what I was talking about. That's why I posted the video for others to learn and research for themselves.

An example....chromium balances out blood sugar levels and not one dr. will tell you this. If you check it out you will see that using chromium will completely bring your diabetes into balance. Unfortunately it will not cure diabetes.

Therefore Dr. Robert O. Taylor has shown us the way.
Dr. Tennant in the video explains why eating fresh fruits and vegetables or alkaline foods will charge a persons batteries so to speak and a persons body will be able to fix problems not normally fixable.

I always wondered what would happen if a person lived this lifestyle change.
Jason Vales - Super Juice Me Documentary shows us people living an alkaline lifestyle for 28 days. Then shows us the people 6 months after they did juicing for 28 days. What a remarkable change in each of the peoples lives.
One fellow had a suit case of pills and by the end of the 28 days was down to one or 2 pills a day instead of about 50 pills a day.
This is a very interesting documentary with normal people changing their lives forever by just eating better food.
Link:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aaxa7rxEbyk

Enjoy the videos Elissa.
chancy

Lost N Found
27th February 2016, 04:23
I am type 1 diabetic too. My sugars are very dramatic. The work i do does not help because i cannot always eat fresh. I would love to into any trial that comes up. When i was first diagnosed and the preceding few years afterwards i have treated my diabetes like hindrence to me. Kind of like pretending i didnt have it. i am still trying to change my lifestyle to combat it but it is hard..

I will say this Bennycog. From the first time I was diagnosed with diabetes I filled my mind with the idea that there was going to be a cure for it. 1975 was not a very good year for anything I think. I worked in construction so was always being very active (exercise is so important) I did that up until I was 39 years and then almost lost my eyes. It is things like that, that will wake you up and I mean fairly quickly. I always just tested myself and sometimes not just once a day, never really gave it much thought, So there is the hindrance factor. Always to busy to be bothered other than the once a day thing.

Going through the Laser surgery and thinking I could be walking around with a white cane shook me to the core and here is the real thing that sat me down and made me really start paying attention even more, My older brother had type 1 diabetes from the time he was 21 and forward. He like you refused to acknowledge he even had it and would not take care of himself for the most part, Don't get me wrong, I would suspect you are trying your best to care for yourself. Its just that my brother considered his condition a hindrance also. He would go out with his friends and drink hard liquor and yes he was active but he also set behind a desk in his job. Well here is that real hard part I mentioned. I watched him deteriorate at 45 years into his life. He had so much to live for, Two children and a wonderful wife.A real decent job and a great house. The last three years of his life were very bad and he had no quality. He was on dialysis for Kidney failure. He was fortunate yet not. He got put on a waiting list for a new kidney. Two and half years of waiting and a perfect match show up for him. He went to a VA for the transplant. They neglected to give him the med for transplant of an organ. cut him open and placed the perfect kidney in on top of the old one and hooked it up to a bad vein. The vein collapsed and killed the kidney, He almost lost a leg. They sent him home and told him he was done. He lasted another 5 or 6 months and in the meantime his body deteriorated. There is a movie I think the remake of the Fly with Jeff Goldbloom that showed a being falling to pieces. That is what I watch my brother go through. It was pretty close to the time when a major study was going on with Type 1 diabetics and the use of humalin insulins 4 times a day or testing that many times and taking insulin as needed.

Watching my brother die at the early age of 45 and researching that test. I started testing myself 4 sometimes more times a day and taking regular insulin plus the humalin insulin daily. I too was diagnosed with kidney failure but managed to beat it and now my kidneys are quite healthy as it goes. It was all about controlling the blood sugar levels and the other things that happen to the body when the blood sugars are out of whack. I can tell you this. My mind came into play and I finally understood that the insulin I had to take, I had to treat it like my pancreas and inject similar to a normal pancreas. When I was in the Kidney failure stage my A1C's were running in the high 7's after I started using the insulin as if it was just like a normal pancreas those A1C' Dropped into the 6's and that is where I keep them. I plan to live to be 300 or something so sometime the cure for this is coming.

Chancy post this thread and gave more good info for all of us. I do know that food is more of the cure/answer but it is quite hard to do in this messed of world of poisons in our skies, our water our foods and the Pharma companies love to see us sick.So I do the best I can with what we have available but the point here is to do it and don't let anything keep you from taking care of what you are saddled with at this time. My brother refused and it took him young. All things in moderation and Attitude is a great healer.

Just a thought and connection from a brother
Steven

RunningDeer
27th February 2016, 04:45
Jason Vales - Super Juice Me Documentary shows us people living an alkaline lifestyle for 28 days. Then shows us the people 6 months after they did juicing for 28 days. What a remarkable change in each of the peoples lives.
One fellow had a suit case of pills and by the end of the 28 days was down to one or 2 pills a day instead of about 50 pills a day.
This is a very interesting documentary with normal people changing their lives forever by just eating better food.
Link:

Enjoy the videos Elissa.
chancy

Jason Vale – Super Juice Me! Documentary
Aaxa7rxEbyk

Published on Jul 4, 2015

What happens when you put 8 people with 22 different health conditions on nothing but freshly extracted juice for 28-Days? Number 1 best-selling health author, Jason Vale, found out in this incredibly moving, inspiring and ground-breaking documentary…the results may surprise you!

bennycog
27th February 2016, 05:40
Thank you Lost N Found for telling me what you have been through personally i have made this my year to try and get myself sorted.. I am usually a service to others type of person and have put myself last..

chancy
27th February 2016, 07:12
I am type 1 diabetic too. My sugars are very dramatic. The work i do does not help because i cannot always eat fresh. I would love to into any trial that comes up. When i was first diagnosed and the post few years after being diagnosed i have treated my diabetes like hindrence to me. Kind of like pretending i didnt have it. i am still trying to change my lifestyle to combat it but it is hard..

Hello Bennycog:
Here in Canada we mostly use BD pens and Nova pens instead of insulin syringes. It makes life so much easier.
I take enough insulin for each meal so test and give insulin at least 4 times a day, sometimes 5 if I want a snack that will put my blood sugars up.
I use humalog for breakfast, lunch and supper according to what I eat. This is a sliding scale that can range from a little insulin to quite a few units. As my diabetes specialist says you can eat anything you want as long as you stay in the parameters.
At night I use Levemir which is probably the best 24 acting insulin. Up until recently it was 140 dollars a box. So much for socialized medicine. But now it's covered so I can get enough for 3 months and that costs 25 dollars and a person has to be on a medical plan or insurance plan to get that deal.
I was on humulin N for night but it was so unstable you would crash while sleeping. I finally found out it was the insulin and not me making a mistake of giving myself too much before going to bed.

Just for safely sake always have a couple of chocolate bars in the pocket for when you feel low. Lots of people here use apple juice or sugared pop if they feel low.
Hope this gives you some ideas about keep more regulated. You are right that it's just like your pancreas giving yourself some insulin.

This is why I am so interested in Dr.Robert O. Youngs findings because I HATE being a DIABETIC !

chancy

bennycog
27th February 2016, 07:48
Yes it is something you would not wish on anyone Chancy. I use nova rapid for meals and lantus solstar for night time. sometimes i wake in the morning and nothing to eat overnight and my sugars are massive.. and other times i go low through the night and have to wake up and eat carbs and lollies..
Before i was diagnosed i used to have the feelings of what i know now as going low in sugar (hyper or hypo) one of them.. and i would continue working right through shift and it was very hard labour. without eating anything. My doc said that could not have happened because i was not injecting insulan. but i know it was happening i know the exact same feeling is when the blood sugar goes low..
I tried MMS but in the end i just could not hold it down no matter what i did. i still have bottle sitting in my cupboard. may try again one day soon..

Lost N Found
27th February 2016, 16:23
I have been taking Lantus for the 24 hour bolus and Humalog for short action. I see you do almost exactly what I do Chancy. I figured out to split dose my Lantus so it works better for me. I do half in the am and another half at bed time. so it works to keep the bolus running smooth. used to have the same problems as Bennycog till I started to split dose. Now the Humalog or Aspart now that the VA supplies it, Same stuff just different name. I use it when my sugars are over a certain rangs and then have a sliding chart for that also. What I did start doing because I was getting up in the middle of the night being brain dead with real low sugars. I starting just taking a half dose if needed at night of the Humalog because activity is very low when in sleep mode. Since I started that I straightened out and quit having those lows. It just takes alot of work to get regulated and I am just with you guys I HATE BEING A DIABETIC. I was very fortunate with a doctor. He was the same age as me and had diabetes since he was 14 years old. He knew that we are all our own best doctor. and he helped in that direction. Good thing happened to him, he actually got a kidney and pancreas transplant and stopped being a Diabetic. Just some thoughts from Brother Steven

Steven

amor
28th February 2016, 01:32
The answer to the question is simple. Keep the fools sick so that we can live off their purchases and then finally die, which is what we want anyway.

BMJ
29th February 2016, 23:21

Hello Ellisa: I was like yourself for a few years but have learned that I didn't know what I was talking about. That's why I posted the video for others to learn and research for themselves.

An example....chromium balances out blood sugar levels and not one dr. will tell you this. If you check it out you will see that using chromium will completely bring your diabetes into balance. Unfortunately it will not cure diabetes.

Therefore Dr. Robert O. Taylor has shown us the way.
Dr. Tennant in the video explains why eating fresh fruits and vegetables or alkaline foods will charge a persons batteries so to speak and a persons body will be able to fix problems not normally fixable.

Link:

Enjoy the videos Elissa.
chancy

Hi Chancy,
In a nut shell it works im 47 years old and had recent tests, May 2015, and was told I was in perfect health, for example "I have no build up of fat in my arteries". Similiar my sister whom has cerebral palsy followed a similiar route eating more basic foods and she has gone from about 14 tablets down to about I think 4 or 5 tablets a day.

I think the benefit, of eating more basic foods is the glyconutrient factor. Glyconutrient are derived from the natural sugars from fruit and vegetables. Please read this post number 8 here, from ROMANWKT:

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?50605-If-you-had-cancer-what-would-you-do&p=565160&viewfull=1#post565160

My lifestyle is, (this is not boasting but for the benefit of this topic):
- Toast coffee for breakfast, lunch I have usually a salad and snack on trail mix or dried fruit and nut mix, dinner is usually made from scratch.
- Exercise between 3 to 5 times a week, either weight training, duration 20 minutes, or cycling (up to about 15km), duration 50 minutes, (cycling may sound boring but you can use the time to organise your next day or to socialise if you have a friend join you).
- Taking either high strength fish oil or krill oil tablets.
- Have a berkley filtered water system which we use for all cooking and drinking.

As a side note:
- Whether it is diabetes or whatever illness you have be well versed on the topic. Question your doctor on the topic and if it does not sound right get a second opinion. Doctor shop until you find someone whom knows what they are talking about.
- Try to grow your own fruit and vegetables they would be of much better quality than that which you can buy at a shop.

Karezza
3rd March 2016, 01:29
Dr. Stephanie Seneff discusses the risks of medicating with statins, the true causes of heart disease, how to lower cholesterol naturally, and what makes glyphosate so dangerous.

Stephanie Seneff is a Senior Research Scientist at the MIT. Her research concentrates mainly on the relationship between nutrition and health. She has written 10 papers on modern day diseases and the impact of nutritional deficiencies and environmental toxins on human health.

Uo41Wq05-qk

What You Will Hear
0:14 – Cool fact of the day
0:44 – Welcome Dr. Stephanie Seneff
6:49 – Glyphosate is everywhere
13:34 – Melanoma and sunscreen
19:37 – How to get more sulfate
25:34 – New study on heparan sulfate
38:06 – Glyphosate and obesity
42:35 – The benefits of sunlight
48:05 – Risks and benefits of aluminum
53:07 – The dangers of statins?
1:04:35 – Top three recommendations for kicking more ass

a) A List of Common Statins (http://www.healthline.com/health/high-cholesterol/statins-list-of-common-types#Overview1) Overview

b) How To Get Off Statins (http://wholehealthchicago.com/2014/12/22/how-to-get-off-statins/) in about a month.

c) Lower Cholesterol Naturally (https://www.bulletproofexec.com/dr-stephanie-seneff-glyphosate-toxicity-lower-cholesterol-naturally-get-off-statins-238/) & Get Off Statins