PDA

View Full Version : Does it freak you out to think that there might be many spirits watching your every move that you can't see....

AMystic3434
26th February 2016, 11:32
if we really do have spirit guides and there really are spirits in other dimensions that can see you but you cant see them isn't it kind of weird that they see you do everything. They probably know your every thought when your being bad your true intentions they watch you go to the bathroom take a shower have sex. And no matter what you do they are always watching. Isnt this kind of unfair for the spiritworld to do.

Ewan
26th February 2016, 12:24
I shouldn't think the things we might think of as embarrassing strike them in the same way. Any embarrassment would be born of shame or guilt which would seem to be an ego-function. I don't think they're peeping toms. :)

I have a friend that can 'see' into that realm and has frequently told me I have two light beings standing just behind me, but they're only there when we are discussing spiritual matters. The rest of the time they're probably more/better occuppied elsewhere.

Marikins
26th February 2016, 12:25
I am aware of good and bad but doesn't bother me. My job is to be me. They're on their own. :bigsmile:

barneythez
26th February 2016, 13:17
We're taught when we are little that it's Santa Claus. but now we know better. It didn't stop me back then from doing stupid and embarrassing things, and it hasn't stopped me to this day. Boy am I in trouble.
Spiritually I'm still an infant, I hope thats factored in....

Ikarusion
26th February 2016, 14:14
firstly, its not unfair since you will eventually die and if you want, do the same.
second, i dont think im interesting enough to be followed 24/7.
third, only if you dont "go into the light" and stay around this lower dimension you can sort of spy on people.
but apparently its not the most pleasent dimension to dwell in, so either you're not really aware that you're dead, or you're literally a "low life" if you stay around here for "many years".
fourth, im sure that, once your consciousness isnt bound to your body, you will have a very different view of the events and people on this planet.
fifth, wouldnt you get bored after a while? how long can you spy on people, let alone just one person?
sixth, can you change it? no. you can only change your behaviour. yet, not truly expressing yourself and doing what you want to do, will do more harm to you then good.
just accept and carry on. :sun:

genevieve
26th February 2016, 15:19
As a child I was creeped out by the Guardian Angel idea.
I got over it.

I wonder if the Guardian Angel idea was to get us adjusted
to government surveillance, which creeps me out even more.

At least the Angel was benevolent.

Peace Love Joy & Harmony,
genevieve

Mercedes
26th February 2016, 15:58
firstly, its not unfair since you will eventually die and if you want, do the same.
second, i dont think im interesting enough to be followed 24/7.
third, only if you dont "go into the light" and stay around this lower dimension you can sort of spy on people.
but apparently its not the most pleasent dimension to dwell in, so either you're not really aware that you're dead, or you're literally a "low life" if you stay around here for "many years".
fourth, im sure that, once your consciousness isnt bound to your body, you will have a very different view of the events and people on this planet.
fifth, wouldnt you get bored after a while? how long can you spy on people, let alone just one person?
sixth, can you change it? no. you can only change your behaviour. yet, not truly expressing yourself and doing what you want to do, will do more harm to you then good.
just accept and carry on. :sun:

Noooo!! Don't go into the ligh!!! It's the trap to recycle your soul again into this matrix!!!

Enola
26th February 2016, 17:17
Not really, because I think they are above all that. It would be like you watching an ant farm.

Kryztian
26th February 2016, 22:03
It is a freak out when you realize that there are forces out there that are interacting with you. Of course there are humans screwing with your head, and you have to be on your guard. The same with other entities - just know that they are there and can't harm you but you need to be careful because they are indeed interfering.

iamnoone
26th February 2016, 22:59
They can't see you :) Being in spirit form means that they don't have the same senses our physical bodies do and sight is one of those senses. Any communication and interaction with the spirit world is done through telepathy and intuition. Personally, I don't ascribe to spiritualist theory. Spirits are dead humans. Humans are not infallible. They can be flawed, they can be hurtful, they can be dangerous. The very nature of the spirit world means that I don't actually know what I'm dealing with. Anyone can say anything about anything so we can be easily manipulated. The idea that in death we are made perfect is not true. In death we are exactly as we were when we were alive. It is only in life that we can learn and grow and see the consequences of our behaviours and actions. That's why we incarnate here.

Sean
26th February 2016, 23:52
Well, if they're gonna watch anyway..

Make sure you give 'em a good show :)

amor
27th February 2016, 05:26
I hope they are as bored as I am.

WhiteLove
27th February 2016, 08:11
What I am currently learning is that the energy of your being is in a communication link with God.

peterpam
27th February 2016, 14:26
Yeah, when I'm sitting on the toilet.

wnlight
27th February 2016, 18:43
Humans screwing with your head are indeed interfering, and you have to be on your guard. About the other entities - some are evil, and many are not. The good ones do not interfere to the point that they wold prevent you from doing what you wish. This is a planet of free choice. These spirits may show you choices that you were not aware of, but you decide. My life has been clearly been saved several times by *what*, guardian angels? I think so. When I looked around to thank someone, there was no one in sight. So I simply said "Thank you" to the open air. Since the time that I have ASKED for guidance, I get small suggestions now and then for which I am thankful. I do not have to follow them. BTW, Living on a planet of free choice does not mean freedom from consequences.

amor
28th February 2016, 02:02
If GOD has not knocked me dead for speaking plainly in his face about the horrors in this world, then perhaps he may even be listening.

seah
28th February 2016, 03:08
It would be like you watching an ant farm.

ants don't have all those dangly parts ;)

OBwan
28th February 2016, 03:22
I move with the belief that the beings in the non-physical know the challenges of physical experience. They know the life plans of the physical beings that they follow. The respect the physical being for the reason of the difficulty.

In addition I believe that the non-physical is a place of non-judgment. The beings hold the unconditional love that allows the physical beings to know truth.

In the following video the concept of an electron not being physical unless it is observed is explained. I see the non-physical being such as oneís soul as doing the same function. If it were not the soulís observation the physical being would not exist. When we die the soul observation stops and the body changes to dust.

fwXQjRBLwsQ

wnlight
29th February 2016, 04:16
You are absolutely correct, OBwan.

Ikarusion
1st March 2016, 08:55
I wonder if the Guardian Angel idea was to get us adjusted
to government surveillance, which creeps me out even more.
i doubt it. should stem from spiritual history.
btw: traineehuman remembers being a guardian angel before his current life here. if youre interested in the topic.

Noooo!! Don't go into the ligh!!! It's the trap to recycle your soul again into this matrix!!!
do you remember that or who told you?
your mindset should shift your experience. why not escape by thought? how can free souls be caught and trapped anyway?