PDA

View Full Version : 001 Nassim Haramein - ModernKnowledge.ca @ CapricornRadioTV

WhiteLove
27th February 2016, 21:39
Nassim Haramein has done profound research into quantum gravity and the development of a unified field theory. His connected universe theory offers an alternative explanation of gravity and the source of mass.

Mathematically, some of what we can do thanks to Nassim's work is this:

Ce * fe = Cp * fp

The angular frequency of the proton times the proton's circumference equals the angular frequency of earth times the earth's circumference. This relationship and the fact that it can be proven true from the proton scale to the scale of our earth (and beyond), indicates that a unified theory of everything really might exist. It also indicates how building blocks in creation abide by rules that are the same across vast scales and if such rules exist then it is also possible that everything is connected and works together in an incredible way. By discovering this unified framework of creation, we can discover some amazing things like how to freely tap energy from the vacuum, how to travel beyond the speed of light etc. This in turn would be a freedom and abundance that would be a totally new kind of reality to us human beings.

In this philosophical but yet scientific discussion, Nassim expands on topics asked (below is also a talk by Nassim). I share it mostly because I think someone other than me finds this discussion interesting, but I also share it to spread the knowledge, we can learn a lot from what this guy has to say.

vjFbM9bTgAs

MOK6lJ0cI1w

Bill Ryan
27th February 2016, 21:50
(Mod hat on)

Many thanks — but what's the video about? There's no info in the YouTube text either. Your thread title is just a straight copy-and-paste of the video title, which tells us nothing. (What does it mean?)

Why did you recommend it, and can you summarize the content? We should always give reasons, if we can, why other members should invest over an hour of their time watching a video.

What category should it be in, too? Is it Science? (I assume so, but I don't know for sure. We can easily move it to the most relevant section if you can tell us what it's about.)

THX :thumbsup:

amor
28th February 2016, 03:03
Dear Bill: I have listened to the video and a good name for the talk might be: "The God field and our place in it."

WhiteLove
28th February 2016, 08:48
(Mod hat on)

Many thanks — but what's the video about? There's no info in the YouTube text either. Your thread title is just a straight copy-and-paste of the video title, which tells us nothing. (What does it mean?)

Why did you recommend it, and can you summarize the content? We should always give reasons, if we can, why other members should invest over an hour of their time watching a video.

What category should it be in, too? Is it Science? (I assume so, but I don't know for sure. We can easily move it to the most relevant section if you can tell us what it's about.)

THX :thumbsup:

I left the perspective of the original presentation unaltered at first (neither adding to or removing from the original perspective), but since you prefer some subjective touch on it I added that too, now it is presented from my perspective... Alternative science is I think the section where it belongs. :thumbsup: