PDA

View Full Version : Planetary Update - March 2016

Camilo
1st March 2016, 19:34
Published on Mar 1, 2016

Every month, Jim Self "takes the pulse" of the energies currently affecting us and the planet.

The thoughts and emotions that we each hold within ourselves actually create our world and allow external experience to exists.

By clearing the patterns of fear we hold within us before the event occurs, you become less affected by the event.

https://youtu.be/koLRb3_FiI8

Bluegreen
1st March 2016, 20:34
koLRb3_FiI8
:thumbsup:

tessfreq
1st March 2016, 22:47
Thank you Camilo for posting this and thank you Bluegreen for video in post. Often videos donít work for me on youtube due to my outdated browser, but they always work here.

I have not followed Jim, except here occasionally. Iím impressed with his ability to recognize the fullfillment of his intial intentions for his plantary updates. Nice transition. Success!

This last update touches on many thoughts that have been unfolding in my life and consciousness. Like the difference of anticipating a shift vs. being in the shift. It gives the ability to define the now in terms of how we have grown/changed, instead of trying to define the future and how we will be one day.

For me, the Uranus/Pluto aspects have been a big motivator to transform. Iíve unraveled well in the last few years, and now feel the gravitation towards choices and actions, like Jim stated.

Iíll explore more about Jim on his site. Thanks again.

Kindred
2nd March 2016, 03:04
Published on Mar 1, 2016

Every month, Jim Self "takes the pulse" of the energies currently affecting us and the planet.

Camilo... MANY, MANY THANKS! It was thru your postings that I came to learn of this information outlet. I have been following them for the last 9 months and have always found them informative, and Jim's demeanor is outstanding. While it's a shame that this is the last 'Planetary Update', just the same it reveals the wonderful and changing nature of Humanities Consciousness during the "change of the ages'... SO MUCH to look forward to!

In Unity, Peace and Love - for these are the outcomes that I Consciously endeavor to Manifest.

Asyloth
2nd March 2016, 07:49
Nice,

I'm kind of in an off mode at the moment, just checking what's happening once in a while and I just felt on the perfect thing, I was having the very same feeling lately about the fact that what we've been seeing as "upcoming" for so long is now there and not "upcoming" anymore, even though it doesn't seem to be very apparent yet.

Many thanks Camilo.