PDA

View Full Version : Spiritual awakening - I am loved (and you are too)

WhiteLove
1st March 2016, 23:30
Someone is with me for who I truly am, with me with the love that it has in return, with such a force that it can whenever it desires insert an event so unusual, involving so many in such an unusual way, being so directly related to my inner life and inner seeking relating to persons around me, that it immediately renders my most intelligent critical ideas about it totally obsolete, it becomes obvious that grand things are being layed out in the background, because it is the will of God that my being and the being of others is engaged in that way. The purpose of this master plan playing out, is a purpose of infinite love. :heart:

ZooLife
2nd March 2016, 00:30
Your post reminds me of a general presence that surrounded me and entered my conscious recently when I was feeling a broad Love for Avalon members and then even a broader feeling for all creation itself.

While within this presence and this presence 'me' (for lack of a better description), I ran across this sonnet that described it....

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/05/19/66/0519669b613aa3a79c66427c22717ea7.jpg

(It's always wonderfully breath taking when I have this 'connection' to all things...)

Asyloth
2nd March 2016, 17:05
No one seems to know that too much uncontrolled love can be the most destructive thing in the world.

Love's nice, but still be carefull with it, just as you'd be with the rest of the feelings.

I think people should be more concerned about their feelings in general, this is one of my favorite subject, I've thought a lot about it in the past.

And I came to the conclusion that what we call instinct - intuition is what others the call the intelligence of the heart.

It must also be the reason why women in general are more intuitive than men (there's a very famous expression in French that says "l'intuition féminine"), because they are in general more concerned about their feelings than men.

I think that intuition is a better driver than brain intelligence.

Heartsong
2nd March 2016, 17:20
Someone is with me for who I truly am, with me with the love that it has in return, with such a force that it can whenever it desires insert an event so unusual, involving so many in such an unusual way, being so directly related to my inner life and inner seeking relating to persons around me, that it immediately renders my most intelligent critical ideas about it totally obsolete, it becomes obvious that grand things are being layed out in the background, because it is the will of God that my being and the being of others is engaged in that way. The purpose of this master plan playing out, is a purpose of infinite love. :heart:

I'm I the only one who doesn't understand this?

KevBoh
2nd March 2016, 18:05
When I first started being aware that an awakening was happening inside me, about 15 years ago, maybe longer, but it didn't surprise me as I have had an inner feeling since being a child, that inner voice telling me that I was here for a reason, and all is not right in the World.

With the benefit of hindsight, I'm so glad that I'm enlightened, and my Job is to awake as many of the Welsh population as possible. Being a Welsh speaker as a first language, if you only knew how hard it is for me to translate as I type becoause my mindset is in Welsh when I'm typing if that makes sense. So writing and speaking through the medium of Welsh is easier for me to get the message across to people that are willing to listen. I know I have had a profound affect on many a people's perception, and they in turn now think differently about the World, and I have been thanked many times from people that I have advised or nudged them along their Journey... this gives me a buzz.

As you said, We are all love, When we transcend to the spiritual realm, I know we will feel love that we simply cannot fathom here on Earth.

Infinite Love is the only truth, everything else is illusion... of that I have no doubt :)

shijo
3rd March 2016, 14:45
K
When I first started being aware that an awakening was happening inside me, about 15 years ago, maybe longer, but it didn't surprise me as I have had an inner feeling since being a child, that inner voice telling me that I was here for a reason, and all is not right in the World.

With the benefit of hindsight, I'm so glad that I'm enlightened, and my Job is to awake as many of the Welsh population as possible. Being a Welsh speaker as a first language, if you only knew how hard it is for me to translate as I type becoause my mindset is in Welsh when I'm typing if that makes sense. So writing and speaking through the medium of Welsh is easier for me to get the message across to people that are willing to listen. I know I have had a profound affect on many a people's perception, and they in turn now think differently about the World, and I have been thanked many times from people that I have advised or nudged them along their Journey... this gives me a buzz.

As you said, We are all love, When we transcend to the spiritual realm, I know we will feel love that we simply cannot fathom here on Earth.

Infinite Love is the only truth, everything else is illusion... of that I have no doubt :)

My feeling is if you don't get it here you won't get it nowhere else...

pueblo
5th March 2016, 01:25
Nice OP. There's only one one of course.....so I try and love that.

lunaflare
5th March 2016, 01:32
I don't really understand, HeartSong. You are not alone! (are we ever?)
I am having trouble understanding much at all these days
I feel out on the proverbial limb...