PDA

View Full Version : My New Blog

KevBoh
4th March 2016, 14:00
Dear Avalonians.

I have decided to get my own Blog up and running, this has been in the making, well in my head for a few years now, but due to work and family commitment I don't have as much time as I'd like to.

Do you mind reading the following and give me some advice if I'm going in the right direction, I ask you please to be honest, if you think of a criticism, I won't be offended, I want this blog to be the best it can be, and honest pointers, whether a praise or a pointer as to what I could do better. I'm very new to this blog Idea. I have opened a Youtube channel for years, but recently I have been making videos which I will publish in time, and also ask you honourable guys for your honest opinion.

I'm not interested in making money, I just want to make a difference in the World, and leave this plane a better one for my children and in turn theirs.

Check the link for my blog here... you might find what I have written so far very interesting, albeit, it's still a work in progress, and I'm not even close to finishing it :) https://wakeupworldwordress.wordpress.com/2016/03/04/what-is-wrong-with-the-world/

Very much appreciated

Kevin Bohana
Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerwchwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch
Anglesey
Gwynedd
North Wales
LL61 5UQ

P.S Please excuse my English, I would love nothing more that to do my writing through the medium of Welsh, but most of Wales is asleep. I'm taking it upon myself to wake up the Welsh :)

Bluegreen
4th March 2016, 14:23
Enjoyed reading
Keep going
also ...
You can't go wrong quoting Carlin!
:)

KevBoh
4th March 2016, 14:31
Cheers bluegreen... Carlin was as honest and funny as they come :)

Much appreciated for the feedback

Kev:)

Foxie Loxie
4th March 2016, 14:31
Right on, Friend!! Keep up the good work!(without the obscene language you have at the end) :waving:

KevBoh
4th March 2016, 14:33
Right on, Friend!! Keep up the good work!(without the obscene language you have at the end) :waving:
hahahaha thanks foxie... sometimes I get carried away, but I will keep the language civil 98% of the time.. they say the truth will set you free, what they forget to tell you is that first it's gonna piss you off :)

Thanks for the feedback.

Kev :)

Matt P
4th March 2016, 17:10
That was a good read. I was thinking you were channeling right from my brain until implying you had become enlightened and your IQ was so much higher than everyone else in the room. I would be careful not to sound so superior if you want to attract readers. And the bad language at the end didn't make sense because you were so poised the rest of the article. Now, if you'd used some of that in the body of the article, it wouldn't have come as such a shock. :) I agree, though, keep going.

Matt

samildamach
4th March 2016, 18:09
Defiantly a good start.how about adding in some links for the different topic areas for others who want to reasearch certain areas you expose .after all you dint just want people to take your word for it that's how we got in this mess

KevBoh
4th March 2016, 19:41
Good points, thank you to the both of you :) That's why I put it on here, for honest opinions in order to better myself, and the world :)

I greatly appreciate everyone's reply.

Love and Light

Kev :) <3