PDA

View Full Version : Let's talk about JEFFREY EPSTEIN, Hillary Clinton & Donald Trump

Bluegreen
8th March 2016, 06:08
Or let's not and say we did
:)
James Corbett/Pearse Redmond
6gNk2wg7Xo8
The Doctor Of Common Sense
LajjDMBDsus

Kryztian
8th March 2016, 15:07
Interesting that the front runners in both parties of the U.S. Presidential elections are tied to Jeffrey Epstein. Both Donald Trump and Bill Clinton have been to the Island. It's going to be extra hard to sweep these stories under the rug during an election year.

Daozen
8th March 2016, 15:15
Interesting that the front runners in both parties of the U.S. Presidential elections are tied to Jeffrey Epstein. Both Donald Trump and Bill Clinton have been to the Island. It's going to be extra hard to sweep these stories under the rug during an election year.

That's what I was thinking.

robinr1
8th March 2016, 15:38

it wont be hard at all.....the mainstream mockingbird news havnt and wont report on it one bit

Hervé
8th March 2016, 15:38
Yeah... nothing to do with Scalia (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?89122-White-House-confrontation-over-FBI-file-leads-to-Scalia-killing--A-MUST-READ...)... right?

Bluegreen
9th March 2016, 03:55
The two gazillionaires have known each other almost thirty years...

In 2009, Mark Epstein testified in court that Trump had flown on his brother's private jet "at least once..."

When the FBI seized Epstein's 194-page phone book, they found fourteen different entries for "Donald Trump."

When asked about Trump's activities aboard said private jet (commonly known as The Lolita Express), a representative said that "Trump was unaware of any wrongdoing, and that he and Epstein were not particularly close..."

Is that right. You don't say.

In 2002, Trump said:
"I've known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy. He's a lot of fun to be with..."

I'll bet. Do tell.

"It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it, Jeffrey enjoys his social life."

In 2010, Epstein plead the Fifth when asked by a lawyer representing one of Epstein's victims about his relationship with Trump:

Q. Do you have a personal relationship with Donald Trump?
A. What do you mean by "personal relationship" sir?
Q. Have you ever socialized with him?
A. Yes sir.
Q. Yes?
A. Yes sir.
Q. Have you ever socialized with Donald Trump in the presence of females under the age of 18?
A. Though I'd like to answer that question, at least today I'm going to have to assert my Fifth, Sixth, and Fourteenth Amendment rights, sir.

Now should we talk about the Clintons? Mmm, let's not and say we did...

Bluegreen
20th March 2016, 02:06
Oh what the heck let's talk about the Clintons ... :cat:

A good friend did not know that Hillary personally hired the thugs to kill the cats of Bill's rape victims
She decided not to vote for Hillary

zkUt689TqCM
CSz2iCMocis
Every word she says is a lie, including 'and' and 'the'.
- Mary McCarthy

Calz
20th March 2016, 02:15
While we are at it ... let's talk about who will gleefully launch the world into a nuclear WW3.

Unless there will mysteriously appear a legitimate legal system in which ... she ... will be hauled off.

Then what???

Oh yeah .... he ... will be taken out leaving what???

We do ... indeed ... live in interesting times.

Bluegreen
20th March 2016, 21:22
Q: Have you ever socialized with Donald Trump in the presence of females under the age of 18?
A: Though I'd like to answer that question,

... And he really would because he really didn't

A: At least today I'm going to have to assert my Fifth, Sixth, and Fourteenth Rights Amendments, sir

... Because he knows what's coming tomorrow

Clinton