PDA

View Full Version : Is this true? OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT DEBT BURDEN LIBERATION AND VOUCHER M1 MASTER BOND

betoobig
10th March 2016, 19:24
http://swissindo.net/official-announcement-debt-burden-liberation-and-voucher-m1-master-bond/

OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT DEBT BURDEN LIBERATION AND VOUCHER M1 MASTER BOND
Indonesia, March 10, 2016 –The United Nations SwissIndo Board Association of International Document, Crown Council XIII-XX released the Final Act, on February 11, 2016, to provide Debt Liberation for the World, as directed by King of Kailasa, ‘Bapak’ Sino Sugih (aka M1), a descendent of King Solomon’s bloodline. Now known to the world as H.M. MR. A1.SINO.AS.S”2”.IR.SOEGI-HARTONOTONEGORO.ST.M1, Top President of SWISSINDO WORLD TRUST INTERNATIONAL ORBIT and Greatest President of the United Nations.

A World Debt Burden Liberation Certificate, as a return of the Decree Letter of Appointment (SK), as members of the World Defence and Police Forces, Public Servants of the World, to the Owners of the said Decree Letter, the Bank of Indonesia and the Top Prime Banks of the World are released equally of burden from the release and liberation of the burden of debt, and freed from all related collateral agents. This Debt Relief initiated, is now here for the Entire World Population of over 7 billion, by way of.

More in the link above.
Please confirm or dubunke!
Anyone?
Much love

TargeT
10th March 2016, 19:35
From what I can find this is a scam, first it makes absolutely no sense... the parties involved don't make sense & there's been absolutely no media attention... something like this would be everywhere, not quietly talked about for a few weeks on a handful of websites.
RX4ah4Pkby8

Comments disabled: a sure sign of any scam (Censorship)!

Hawkwind
10th March 2016, 21:22
Looks like a scam.

http://ethanvanderbuilt.com/2015/06/15/dan-lutz-swissindo-world-debt-payment-scam/

betoobig
10th March 2016, 21:38
Thanks so much Avalonian friends fr helping me to see with discernment.
Much love

Kryztian
10th March 2016, 22:04
Just noticing that Project Avalon has been besieged with stories that are either hoaxes are just outlandish and hard to verify or disprove, which makes me wonder that who ever is working behind the scenes creating dis-information must be working overtime lately.

Rocky_Shorz
10th March 2016, 22:46
#GOP refunded their cyber trolls for election year...

If a thread title starts with Is this True, without opening we all know the answer.

Many of us step to reach out and stop the spinning top...

No offense to the OP, we've been helping with discernment for years...

Rocky_Shorz
10th March 2016, 22:52
I have tried to correct that 3 times, won't let me change it to Jeb...

So yes the Bush cyber network is cranked up...