PDA

View Full Version : Nassim Haramein's first TV interview (1995)

WhiteLove
12th March 2016, 22:27
In this very rare video from 1995, Nassim Haramein passionately in his first tv interview points out very interesting things to the world for the first time, like how our sun is actually a black hole experienced "on the other side", how the infinite exists within the finite, how the universe is consisting of infinite amounts of boundaries within boundaries, how every point in space contains the whole. He is also touching on symbiotic technologies. This is definitely worth a watch for those who are interested in alternative science and wants to know some more about the philosophical and theoretical ideas that Nassim is researching.

yGdQ0SkicWk

Michelle Marie
13th March 2016, 01:10
I've seen him speak and watched an 8 hour video by him. Good stuff. I appreciate the synopsis. I don't have much Internet time for videos.

Thank you,
Michelle Marie

WhiteLove
13th March 2016, 08:42
I've seen him speak and watched an 8 hour video by him. Good stuff. I appreciate the synopsis. I don't have much Internet time for videos.

Thank you,
Michelle Marie

I've gone through his equations, they are very elegant, the guy is a genius!

greybeard
13th March 2016, 10:19

Thank you,
Michelle Marie

I've gone through his equations, they are very elegant, the guy is a genius!

I think you will find some here who will disagree with you WhiteLove.
I cant disagree or disagree as I dont have the scientific knowledge to evaluate his work.
Perhaps you could discuss it with those who do?

I can only say that I find his presentations (what I understand of them) rational, uplifting and interesting.

My thoughts are what if Nassim is correct?

Its not in the interest of the established teachers/lecturers to be proven incorrect in their theories.

Best wishes
Chris