PDA

View Full Version : Free Speech ... use it or lose it

Calz
25th March 2016, 07:42
Further proof of the attack on free speech.

I wanted to post the youtube video from this post but was bounced to a screen suggesting that due to the content I must prove my age.

... what??? ...

So I took the first step (providing an email address) using a valid yahoo account and the response was it wasn't valid ... so I stopped.

You can watch the vid from the site.

Regardless of what you think about the vid ... the point is we are starting to be denied access to what we have become used to.

If anyone else wants to try then have at it ... Google ain't my friend ...

Donald Trump Snake Warning Goes Viral

GOP frontrunner warns of Trojan horse invasion

Infowars.com - March 24, 2016

A YouTube video depicting a stark warning from presidential candidate Donald Trump regarding the refugee crisis is continuing to go viral across the web.

Reciting lyrics from the 1968 song “The Snake” by Al Wilson, based off Aesop’s fable of The Farmer and the Viper, the business mogul explains how Europe is being slowly overtaken by radical jihadists.

http://www.infowars.com/donald-trump-snake-warning-goes-viral/

Calz
25th March 2016, 10:53
Hmmm ... perhaps no one cares any more???

http://www.imagesbuddy.com/images/93/2013/08/shut-up-tape-on-girls-mouth.jpg

Debra
25th March 2016, 12:44
Not me ..

That was powerful

If you see it or see it coming, why would you turn way and deny it exists. Got to be honest first with yourself. And if you think it serves others, by all means pass it on.

PurpleLama
25th March 2016, 13:26
yeJ-iv3MOTo

Calz
25th March 2016, 13:38
That's the one Purple ... thank you.

Calz
25th March 2016, 14:17
I did not teach my kids to cut off heads of teddy bears.

My kids are amazing beautiful souls.

Wake up world.

What will it take???

Debra
25th March 2016, 18:21
By Calz::
I did not teach my kids to cut off heads of teddy bears.

You know Calz, one of the most regular and saddest recurring events that has been reported by parents of children in schools in Sweden is the bullying by immigrant/ refugee children upon white children - often in gangs. Some poor kids have committed suicide over it as the system has refused to act on their behalf. It makes me cry thinking about this.

joeecho
25th March 2016, 18:36
Who judges whom as a snake?

Do we have a pre-crime unit?

The UN? The USA? The EU? Etc.? NAH of the highest order!

All extreme zealous movements are tools for the PTB, putty in their hands, puppets on a string.

Globally speaking, it will be like this for all of humans history unless there is a sustained critical mass awakening.

Is the growing global chaos the darkness before the dawn? I hope so.

lunaflare
25th March 2016, 20:20
Images of a reality that need to be shown to the whole world. It is powerful indeed and makes the salient point that it is ignorance/stupidity to allow these mass invasions into European lands.
I had to rewind the snap shops many times to see the scenes of such unbridled violence.
The last scene of a white woman, dressed in a black elegant dress, being encircled and attacked by a group of Muslim men was chilling.
So many have been brainwashed by political correctness. white-guilt...shaming...Donald Trump is made fun of and dissed and denigrated by main stream media and many "progressive liberals".
Agreed, violence is taught.
Who would teach a child to cut a head off a toy teddy bear with a knife?
Men and women- of all races and cultures- have a choice to join terrorists groups or not.
There is always choice.
There is always an agreement to allow someone/something/some consciousness into your realm.
Protect your boundaries
The personal is political