28th March 2016, 05:26
will share this here ...

Alex Collier, Simon Parkes, Tolec, Jim Nicholls, Win Keech

On Ever Beyond Radio Talk - 2016-03-27

Published on Mar 27, 2016

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q4ewp6uWhLk&feature=em-uploademail

Becky
28th March 2016, 07:14
Thanks for posting this Giovonni :-) I listened to the first half last night but as I was up so early for work yesterday I couldn't stay awake for the second half after midnight. Will listen now. I really enjoyed listening to Win as well, it was a bonus that he could join in the chat. The only trouble I had was trying to distinguish between the American speakers, I didnt clearly know who was who.

Callista
28th March 2016, 12:04
Thanks for posting this giovonni. I was actually awake at 6am this morning and managed to listen to the whole thing live - had to try a couple of times because the server kept going down. There must have been a big audience. Now I am about to listen to it again because there is so much content to take in in one go. Fantastic round table - hope to hear from these gentlemen again soon.
much love
Callista

WhiteLove
28th March 2016, 12:13
Thanks for posting this Giovonni :-) I listened to the first half last night but as I was up so early for work yesterday I couldn't stay awake for the second half after midnight. Will listen now. I really enjoyed listening to Win as well, it was a bonus that he could join in the chat. The only trouble I had was trying to distinguish between the American speakers, I didnt clearly know who was who.

Yes, Win definitely has important insight.

eMLsJlcf9u4

wondering
28th March 2016, 21:35
Thank you so much for this...very intersting.

letspaly
29th March 2016, 00:27
"this is the 7th time"

Jubilee year

astridmari
29th March 2016, 12:39
Very interesting indeed.
Next day a short message was recorded at Wolfspirit radio.
I don't know who is talking - is it Jim Nichols?
He said he had an urgent message and sounded very alarmed.
I don't know what to think about it.

5Mb 2016-03-28 MSS Xtra Urgent Announcement
http://www.wolfspiritradio.com/joomla/index.php/public-archives/current-archives

anandacate
30th March 2016, 16:41
Very interesting indeed.
Next day a short message was recorded at Wolfspirit radio.
I don't know who is talking - is it Jim Nichols?
He said he had an urgent message and sounded very alarmed.
I don't know what to think about it.

5Mb 2016-03-28 MSS Xtra Urgent Announcement
http://www.wolfspiritradio.com/joomla/index.php/public-archives/current-archives

Near the end JayPee says it is Captain Max Steel speaking. Here is a very rough transcript of his message:

(start)
There may be two really bad false flags. An SOS message from cabal apologizing for all they have done on Earth for thousands of years and then they are going to project a false flag that an asteroid is hitting Earth--it's NOT REAL.

This is the last work of the cabal and this is why they are going to be in Antarctica. The cabal is going to convince all humanity to enter all underground bunkers and bases so everyone can be saved. Do NOT go into any underground bunkers because the cabal will release gas to smother everyone. It is a trap to go into the bunkers.

While cabal is in Antarctica, they will have everyone enter bunkers so they can be saved. This is false--do not enter bunkers, it is a trick and trap and everyone in there will be smothered. (He repeats this.)

He says the message came today, March 27, 2016 and says he is only one who knows this info. Military is not involved. Mentions something about 15 ships in Grand Canyon. Everyone (cabal) is heading to Antarctica. He keeps repeating the asteroid coming is all a bunch of BS and not to fall for any of it.

There was a little more when he answers JayPee's question about the greys.

Near the end PayPee says "News from the front lines." and also announces that it is from Captain Max Steel. (end)

provolon
30th March 2016, 16:46
I liked the explanation of "Tomorrowland"

onawah
31st March 2016, 03:09
I've posted an overview of some of the highlights of the discussion starting here:
http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?1420-Simon-Parkes-about-Mantis-Aliens-Reptiles-and-other-aliens.&p=1056711&viewfull=1#post1056711