PDA

View Full Version : Asking for some prayers for my good friend

pyrangello
30th March 2016, 14:22
My buddy George who is 65 years old is now being operated on for a brain tumor at this very minute. Its a 10 hour surgery so I am asking for additional prayers here from the Avalon family in addition to my own. George is a great guy, good family man and as sincere as you can get. Once the tumor is removed he should be go to go bar no complications. His wife just had open heart surgery and there have been deaths in the family as well so they have had multiple gauntlets to go thru lately. Thank You in advance from myself personally.

Foxie Loxie
30th March 2016, 14:59
We are with you!!!

wondering
30th March 2016, 16:23
All healing Light and Love to George. Namaste! Please get back and tell us how he is doing. Thanks.

PathWalker
30th March 2016, 16:24
My intention and love is with you and the family.
Please keep on the hope and positive attitude.
PA is a community of miraculous healing and support. I had my share as well. I know it works.
Feel, sense or visualize the healing coming your friend.

Support and courage
PathWalker

My buddy George who is 65 years old is now being operated on for a brain tumor at this very minute. Its a 10 hour surgery so I am asking for additional prayers here from the Avalon family in addition to my own. George is a great guy, good family man and as sincere as you can get. Once the tumor is removed he should be go to go bar no complications. His wife just had open heart surgery and there have been deaths in the family as well so they have had multiple gauntlets to go thru lately. Thank You in advance from myself personally.

conk
30th March 2016, 18:09
Much love and many blessings. Praying that The Medical Mafia do not harm him.

AriG
30th March 2016, 18:25
Wishing for George the outcome that his spirit desires. I have unfortunately learned that bestowing intentions without consent can be counter productive to the desired outcome of spirit. So with pure intentions, I wish that George's spirit achieves his goal, whatever that might be. For those who are connected, I wish for you peace and understanding and very much love and healing.

bettye198
30th March 2016, 20:23
I am envisioning peace and healing for this family in crisis. I feel their burden and angst. Peace to all.
:Angel:

NeedleThreader
30th March 2016, 20:54
where is he where can i send this?

31st March 2016, 00:18
Much love to George...

pyrangello
31st March 2016, 00:48
George is in Ann Arbor University of Michigan Hospital . His wife Sue texted me and said the surgery went very well. His wife Sue was going to stay up here and watch their grandchild but her mother who is in her 90's took a turn for the worst today with her health. Boy oh Boy huh ! Both George and Sue are pretty resilient people so they will deal with it. As I here more about George's recovery I'll post it here ,I have to tell you a bit about George though that pertains to this surgery .

George has owned businesses almost all of his life, grocery store and restaurants so he's kind of a proactive guy. When he was talking to the surgeon who was going to operate on him he said I have a few questions for you covering all his bases like George usually does since he was going to let another human into his brain. First question from George to the surgeon " So your married, I just want to know if you and your wife are getting along ? Surgeon said yes George , we are doing fine. Then George asked question # 2 "How much do you drink on the weekends or during the week? ". Thats when I started laughing when he was telling me this. The surgeon assured him his personal life and habits were fine, lol.

Thanks so much for all the healing energy here with the Avalon Family. I've been around since the beginning and back in Camelot, have the up-most faith I can count on you all stepping up to the plate just by asking, Thats a reason to smile for many reasons. I'll keep you updated til he gets home. Hugs

Wide-Eyed
31st March 2016, 03:14
Yiasou' Vreh Manga Georgo! Bravo.

pyrangello
31st March 2016, 23:14
All is going good today again , no complications, thank you again :clapping:

pyrangello
4th April 2016, 16:45
George called me last night from home , he came home Saturday night from the hospital, he sounded really well for having surgery almost like he never had surgery at all. He told me that on Wednesday morning they were prepping him for surgery in a room with 18 feet ceilings, 2 - 4 foot round lights above him and by 4:30 am he had already been visited by 8 doctors. He also said there were 22 medical staff involved in this entire surgery that lasted 8 hours. He said when when the anesthesiologist gave him the gas he told George he had 75 seconds to say anything before he was gone under. When he woke up he said he made sure his hands were moving and counted his toes. Docs called his recovery unbelievable . His tumor had almost doubled in 15 months so he made the right decision to get this done now. I told him about the 40 gals at the local church having them on their prayer list and also conveyed to him about the Avalon family from all around the world sending him your individual and collective energy. He was quite moved and almost started crying , he said to say Thank You to all of you who kept him in your thoughts and prayers. The day after the surgery while george was in recovery at the hospital Georges mother in law passed away of heart complications at the age of 96. They didn't tell George until saturday and his mother in law is being buried today . Remember his wife Sue just had open heart surgery 4 months ago . She has been taking care of her mom for 5 years. In addition Sues mothers sister passed away 3 weeks ago , she was 93. And so the cycle of life goes, tragic timing but I think we would all agree if we get to live into our 90's you are blessed individual . So from me personally and George thank you so much for your devoted time, energy and thoughts,it does make a difference and it is appreciated by many.

Sierra
4th April 2016, 16:58
I'm so glad for George! :heart: