PDA

View Full Version : Reincarnation - A supplemental theory

AOG
1st April 2016, 19:52
Greetings again. It's been a long time since I posted on this forum. I sort of need to vent internal things on a forum like this and I think this is the best place to do it.

Some people believe that reincarnation attaches the soul of the person to ALL of their past lives and that the karma accrued from ALL past lives ends up governing a present life in subtle and invisible ways. That is typically the standard idea of reincarnation people tend to believe.

I'm wondering now if perhaps instead of ALL of the past lives one has lived having an effect on their present life, maybe it's only like, say, the past dozen or so lives that have any effect? And the previous karma's accrued from the lives before the most recent ones become diluted to the point where they dissipate and hold no sway any longer.

It makes sense to me since reincarnation belief is typically a never ending journey to become perfect or whatever the ultimate authority of the universe desires souls to be. This would explain why it takes so long to achieve perfection/immortality/ultimate knowledge of life, and the like, because it's basically like chasing an impossible goal. Perhaps if there was some way souls could increase the lingering karmic effect of more past lives souls would be able to truly learn lessons we need to evolve into higher dimensional existences. Because right now, it seems like people would be learning the same lessons over and over again. So I think this theory kind of sheds some light on that.

Thoughts?

Bill Ryan
1st April 2016, 20:16
I'm wondering now if perhaps instead of ALL of the past lives one has lived having an effect on their present life, maybe it's only like, say, the past dozen or so lives that have any effect? And the previous karma's accrued from the lives before the most recent ones become diluted to the point where they dissipate and hold no sway any longer.

Interesting suggestion, but I'm afraid it doesn't work like that. Our experience is our experience. :)

An EXACT analogy would be saying that it's only the last few weeks of your life, now, that has any effect on you, your personality, your decisions, your luck, the people you meet, the situations you prefer to be in, the things you tend to shy away from...

... and nothing at all that happened before then.

Actually, unless you were seriously injured in a car crash, won the lottery, or met the person of your dreams (or they left you) in the last few weeks it's the EARLIER stuff in your life that tends to have the most effect on who you are today. Not, usually, the most recent events.

greybeard
1st April 2016, 20:35
Unfortunately I agree Bill
There was something that happened many many years ago that hurt me deeply---I really thought that I had dealt with it. rationalised it--not buried but exposed to the light of my day.
However the button got pressed recently and the old feelings surfaced and I have to deal with this all over again.

I know only the ego can be hurt--I know its mind stuff--but its still painful.
It will dissolve, dissipate much quicker--however still difficult.

As for past lives --I cant recall any but that does not mean they did not happen.
As for affecting me now, that is a possibility.

Chris

Ron Mauer Sr
1st April 2016, 20:35
​I suspect that we all, including the good, bad and ugly, are extensions of Source energy, on Prime Creators never ending journey of self discovery. We are just visitors here. Our goal is to feel good given the present circumstance. When we feel good, we aligned with our inner being.

Perhaps some of us have said "I wonder what would happen if I did this?". And here we are.

Or this:
Answering the most profound question.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XGxZngLecK0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XGxZngLecK0

Or this:
Perhaps some of us have come here because we wanted to touch the stove to see if was really hot?

Foxie Loxie
1st April 2016, 20:59
I have no idea about all that; I just found out late in life that the system I had been trained in didn't "work" & was guided to listen to Bill & Kerry. I think we just have to "go with the flow", not worry about the past & do what we think is correct each day. It really doesn't matter what each of us "believe"....what really matters is what IS & I guess that is what we are all discovering! :waving:

AriG
1st April 2016, 21:41
Greetings again. It's been a long time since I posted on this forum. I sort of need to vent internal things on a forum like this and I think this is the best place to do it.

Some people believe that reincarnation attaches the soul of the person to ALL of their past lives and that the karma accrued from ALL past lives ends up governing a present life in subtle and invisible ways. That is typically the standard idea of reincarnation people tend to believe.

It makes sense to me since reincarnation belief is typically a never ending journey to become perfect or whatever the ultimate authority of the universe desires souls to be. This would explain why it takes so long to achieve perfection/immortality/ultimate knowledge of life, and the like, because it's basically like chasing an impossible goal. Perhaps if there was some way souls could increase the lingering karmic effect of more past lives souls would be able to truly learn lessons we need to evolve into higher dimensional existences. Because right now, it seems like people would be learning the same lessons over and over again. So I think this theory kind of sheds some light on that.

Thoughts?

I think this is absolutely brilliant. And here's why - everything in the cosmos appears to operate on a cycle of 12. What you are suggesting is that the incarnation process is sort of a psychic filter. That we are constantly working through karma that is unresolved versus dredging up Karma that is likely settled. Not suggesting that incarnations prior to the last 12 do not have some bearing on the spirit, but what would be the point if nothing was ever resolved? At some point, even the most miniscule of psychic sludge has to be processed and refined to non-existence.

I would liken it to going on vacation. How many of you have gone on vacation (or holiday) and found that you were able to, even if for a brief time, forget everything. And be.

AriG
1st April 2016, 21:45

Interesting suggestion, but I'm afraid it doesn't work like that. Our experience is our experience. :)

An EXACT analogy would be saying that it's only the last few weeks of your life, now, that has any effect on you, your personality, your decisions, your luck, the people you meet, the situations you prefer to be in, the things you tend to shy away from...

... and nothing at all that happened before then.

Actually, unless you were seriously injured in a car crash, won the lottery, or met the person of your dreams (or they left you) in the last few weeks it's the EARLIER stuff in your life that tends to have the most effect on who you are today. Not, usually, the most recent events.

Maybe it is as simple as old wounds versus new wounds? Maybe our old psychic wounds heal over and leave a scar, thus always reminding us of experiences that formed our essence, but that don't hurt quite so much. And perhaps the newer stuff, is the open wound, still working to be healed?

East Sun
1st April 2016, 21:49
My first response is, who the hell knows?
I read a few books by Dr. Ian Stevenson who dedicated a lot of his life to researching reincarnation.
He really discovered a lot including that reincarnation really exists beyond a doubt.
Why is another matter. I don't think that anyone knows.

We can speculate 'till the cows come home and we have.
Your guess is as good as mine.

AriG
1st April 2016, 21:54
My first response is, who the hell knows?

This statement could apply to every subject discussed here, on other sites, or even throughout the Anals of History. If we didn't ask "what if", we would never learn anything.

bettye198
1st April 2016, 21:55
I used to believe in the power of reincarnation but as one lives on and experiences and studies and contemplates, one rethinks.
It makes more sense to me that the reincarnational wheel is a tool used by TPTB, call them what you like, off planet beings in control mode, to keep us coming back again and again, not advancing to higher dimensions, God forbid, but just thinking we need to balance some gawd awful life as a warmonger.
I learned that those Powers that Be control the Stargates - our portal exit and thus, we stay in the 4th dimension and reincarnate. According to other data, I learned that ancient Stargates have now been exposed to allow exit to higher dimensions IF the soul entity has raised their vibrational frequencies. I guess it is all about DNA upgrades. There are very high level dimensional beings ranging in the 48 strand category. Our indigo children are coming in with 12 or higher strands of DNA. I would like to think the work I have done on myself is awarded the ancient stargate exit. :bigsmile:

As far as reliving an old past life, it cannot serve oneself. Yet, I do remember a time I was place in front of a room of psychics with only a candle lit. All kinds of interesting things came out of that. A life I found myself sobbing over and had NO IDEA why until I learned of the history of it. And even the date in history I had no notion of. The memory bank came alive at that sitting. How did it serve me? Not in any unusual way. To know you were a royal, how does that serve you now? I only agree with what you do NOW day to day to enhance your vibration, your frequency is what is critical.

Ron Mauer Sr
1st April 2016, 22:04
I like this reminder to Higher Self.
If I am going to play in a 3rd density reality again, I want the guarantee of having a full toolbox with no amnesia.

Mike
1st April 2016, 23:04
I think the soul is much bigger than any of us can imagine. It emcompasses, all at once, our countless lives....their "past" "present" and "future".

Since there is really no such thing as time, all those lives are happening right here, right now...so ultimately is doesnt make much sense to think of them as "past lives". They are all occurring simultaneously. It's very complex.

Even in your current incarnation, there are countless "you's". There are "past" you's and "future" you's, all existing at once. Whenever you have a bad feeling about something, thats your future self saying "we tried this once...it was a bad idea...." in the same vein, you can send a thought msg to your "past" selves in this life, either to encourage or discourage something.

It is my belief that we are the sum of all our lives. but here's the kicker - those lives are always in flux! They are being experienced and reexperienced by all the various versions of you. I know, its a bit mind bending...

I'm doing a poor job of explaining it...heck, I barely understand it! Its quite confusing.

Anyway, not suggesting this is the absolute truth or anything....it's just my understanding.

Harald
1st April 2016, 23:13
It's said in Vasistha's Yoga that one's current life is an image of past self-effort. It's also said self-effort in the present is the image of one's life. Basically, fate is an image of self-effort. Even so it's said one ought not to think he or she is bound to fate or past incarnations. One who acts as if he or she is bound to fate is brainless--is what sage Vasistha declares to Rama. But it's also said that past self-effort and present self-effort conflict and whichever triumphs is what triumphs. In the case where present self-effort is overturned by divine will or past self-effort, it's said present self-effort is weak.

It evidently depends on perspective. If you think you're being conditioned and thus directed by a power or powers outside yourself, that's how it goes. If you see yourself as the power itself, there's no conditioning or lessening of conditioning and so there's something like no coming and going or no going and coming But matters of life or appearances figure into all this in a matter-of-fact kind of way such that basically everyone is bombarded by effects evidently intended to compel reactions endlessly. It's trickery and allure galore. Really subtle and convincing stuff. I don't assume you don't know this already--I'm clarifying my outlook. As for me I fall for the tricks all the time. Sometimes I even feel like an idiot clown riding around on a tricycle fixed with training wheels. Pitiful! Heh. Oh well. I laugh about it too.

Pretty much I accept that re-incarnations happen in spaces of objective realities or countless universes. Got no direct memories of past lives though. Possibly--probably that's helpful to me. More and more I find that memory is or can be a source of mischief just in this lifetime.

Bill Ryan
1st April 2016, 23:34

Well, it's for the same reason we wake up in the morning. It's because we went to bed the previous evening. :)

We didn't suddenly spring into existence from nothing in the middle of the night. It's the amnesia that's the problem. Yesterday really happened!

But it's possible to get those memories back. For anyone who's experienced detailed past life recall, it's exactly like remembering something from earlier this lifetime. There's no difference in what it feels like.

And as regards learning... well, we've all learned from mistakes we've made when we were younger (or, in some cases, maybe not). That learning (or not!) impacts on the choices we make today. I'd say that's why it matters.

For us to put the learning into practice, we don't have to remember what happened, back then, of course because we're embodying all our learning, which IS retained by us. It's when there's a problem with that apparent learning, that ADVERSELY affects us, that we need to take a peek under the hood to see what may be wrong.

When we have a compulsion to do something, do be with a certain person, to NOT be with a certain person, or we're afraid of water, or heights, or of flying, or of snakes or spiders... when nothing has happened this lifetime that could possibly account for that. There's the opportunity to go back and handle a past life experience therapeutically, and make life right now a little easier (or more balanced).

Life is all about making good choices right now, for sure... but how do we KNOW the choices we're making are the best ones?

We're all affected by our past experience, for millennia past... even if we can't remember a thing about it.

Mike
1st April 2016, 23:53
It's said in Vasistha's Yoga that one's current life is an image of past self-effort. It's also said self-effort in the present is the image of one's life. Basically, fate is an image of self-effort. Even so it's said one ought not to think he or she is bound to fate or past incarnations. One who acts as if he or she is bound to fate is brainless--is what sage Vasistha declares to Rama. But it's also said that past self-effort and present self-effort conflict and whichever triumphs is what triumphs. In the case where present self-effort is overturned by divine will or past self-effort, it's said present self-effort is weak.

It evidently depends on perspective. If you think you're being conditioned and thus directed by a power or powers outside yourself, that's how it goes. If you see yourself as the power itself, there's no conditioning or lessening of conditioning and so there's something like no coming and going or no going and coming But matters of life or appearances figure into all this in a matter-of-fact kind of way such that basically everyone is bombarded by effects evidently intended to compel reactions endlessly. It's trickery and allure galore. Really subtle and convincing stuff. I don't assume you don't know this already--I'm clarifying my outlook. As for me I fall for the tricks all the time. Sometimes I even feel like an idiot clown riding around on a tricycle fixed with training wheels. Pitiful! Heh. Oh well. I laugh about it too.

Pretty much I accept that re-incarnations happen in spaces of objective realities or countless universes. Got no direct memories of past lives though. Possibly--probably that's helpful to me. More and more I find that memory is or can be a source of mischief just in this lifetime.

Hey nice take here Harald...and welcome to the forum!:)

DNA
2nd April 2016, 00:30

Thoughts?

I'm a big fan of the channeled work referred to as the Michael teachings. I state this and yet most folks will look at me as a big fat hypocrite because I dismiss 99% of the channeled material out there.

Per my reference karma is not as easily understood as most would think.
We don't incarnate to live in a cave, eat berries and spend 80% of our waking hours aligning with our higher self.
We incarnate to feel and experience the full spectrum of what the physical world has to offer.
This being said, you will incarnate with the full knowledge that your life will incur bloodshed and murder at times.
Let's say you knew you were going to incarnate into a life as a pirate in the 18th century.
There were understandings on both sides that there would be a certain amount of death and destruction to be inflicted.
But let's say you were even worse than the life you were given had parameters for. Let's say instead of killing 60 folks and ransoming off 120 you instead killed off 100 folks and instead of ransoming folks you broke their legs and left them in a port to beg for money which in turn your agents took half of.

Karma has been explained in a very simple term I've come to accept. It is measured in the people in your sphere of influence. Did you increase their opportunity by offering choices for betterment and or did you decrease these opportunity potentials by decreasing their opportunity for betterment?

ZooLife
2nd April 2016, 01:26
Nothing attaches, though through experience it may seem otherwise.

It is us that holds on to things because we mistakenly identify with them in some way whether from past or present lives.

http://i.imgur.com/RFbXe.gif

TraineeHuman
2nd April 2016, 01:54
I don't know if anyone is interested in reading the Bhagavad Gita, but what that work is all about is presenting certain wise insights and views about what karma really is.

One very major principle which the Gita suggests we need to master here is to learn to ultimately stop desiring any reward for any of our efforts (except in a practical impersonal and everyday sense, such as getting paid fairly for our labor). To permanently get and live the insight that emotional "fulfillment" is ultimately a nonsensical and misleading and very, very harmful idea altogether. "I can't get no satisfaction" indeed. Go on, keep desiring to be "fulfilled" for yet another lifetime and fill up yet another suitcase with baggage.

Ironically, according to the Gita, such rewards feed us with a false sense of mastery, an illusion of freedom when actually the desire to be rewarded makes us a slave to it.

How do we know when we have largely dropped the emotional craving for reward? Or that at least we're getting a direct (rather than intellectual) sense of what that would be like? The Gita proposes that the test is whether inside us we have equanimity no matter what happens: good fortune, bad fortune, insult, honor, defeat, victory, and so on.

The root meaning of the word karma in Sanskrit is that our karma is our "creating", our work-in-progress.

Constance
2nd April 2016, 01:59
I think the soul is much bigger than any of us can imagine. It emcompasses, all at once, our countless lives....their "past" "present" and "future".

Since there is really no such thing as time, all those lives are happening right here, right now...so ultimately is doesnt make much sense to think of them as "past lives". They are all occurring simultaneously. It's very complex.

Even in your current incarnation, there are countless "you's". There are "past" you's and "future" you's, all existing at once. Whenever you have a bad feeling about something, thats your future self saying "we tried this once...it was a bad idea...." in the same vein, you can send a thought msg to your "past" selves in this life, either to encourage or discourage something.

It is my belief that we are the sum of all our lives. but here's the kicker - those lives are always in flux! They are being experienced and reexperienced by all the various versions of you. I know, its a bit mind bending...

I'm doing a poor job of explaining it...heck, I barely understand it! Its quite confusing.

Anyway, not suggesting this is the absolute truth or anything....it's just my understanding.

Bingo! You did a great job of explaining it Mike. :heart

I don't know of anyone else who has explained it quite so well before...

It is very complex because of who we really are but not complicated once you have had direct experience with the holographic nature of our universe.

East Sun
2nd April 2016, 02:05
He really discovered a lot including that reincarnation really exists beyond a doubt.

We can speculate 'till the cows come home and we have.
Your guess is as good as mine.

We have asked 'what if' and gotten answers in many things through time. Seek and you will find, answers, that may change over time.
But as yet there is no definite regarding reincarnation.

rgray222
2nd April 2016, 03:19

Thoughts?

Wow, so many things cropping up in one reasonably short post. Karma, time, reincarnation, life and the final destination.

These are simply my thoughts without a lot of elaboration

1. We came from somewhere and all of us retain some of those memories. It is just hard to understand them and even harder yet to believe them.

2. Karma is simply the balance of all things in the universe. This balance goes far beyond the human experience. Karma applies to virtually every single thing in the universe. We make the mistake of taking it personally.

3. Reincarnation is simply the journey. The destination is where we should be focused.

4. Time is a mystery to most of us. Our life on earth happens in the blink of an eye in other dimensions. It is easy to come to earth from a dimension where 80 human years is the equivalent of three days.

5. Earth is designed to be the way it is, with all it wonders and all its horrible attributes. War, poverty, greed, sickness, corruption etc are all here for us. They will never go away. Everything is by design. If one illness is eradicated another will eventually take its place. If one war stops another will eventually come along. Oddly enough, understanding this brings a certain amount of peace to your 'life'.

6. Being put on this earth with a clean mind (amnesia) is essential to our life experience. It is a maddening but an absolutely necessary component of our life experience.

7. The importance we place on human life is intentionally built into our DNA. If it were not, many would not stay. It is one of the greatest deceptions placed upon the human race.

8. Finding your souls purpose or mission is key to the human experience. Each of us must be aware and patient to be able to recognize our souls mission when it arises in this life. Waiting almost a lifetime for this to happen is not uncommon.

9. Trying to figure out the meaning of life is fun and tantalizing but it is not why we are here. Our job is to live our lives as full and as well as 'humanly possible'.

10. When you think and really connect, when you have that fleeting moment of clarity you begin to understand that the destination is the prize. The journey is fairly insignificant.

AOG
2nd April 2016, 09:59
Thank you all for replying. It just made me realize how much I missed this species of discussion. It seems we have all happened upon similar thoughts regarding this time immemorial concept of reincarnation, and I find that to be a reassuring sign. :handshake:

It makes more sense to me that the reincarnational wheel is a tool used by TPTB, call them what you like, off planet beings in control mode, to keep us coming back again and again, not advancing to higher dimensions.

I recently was acquainted with this theory that souls are like sustenance to a higher dimensional race that waters our imaginations in an environment ultimately under their control, and that they omnivorously devour our dramatic experiences of pleasure and pain because they have reached a level of evolution where they no longer have emotions of their own due to becoming a hive-minded singularity, and so in witnessing human beings they are able to regain a sense of our whimsically ignorant understandings they shed long ago, perhaps by the attainment of immortality, and this vicarious predation is the soma for the curse of immortality. Also, by praying, or magic, or affinity for certain individuals, or for their own amusement, or if they can expect your experiences to taste extra delicious upon their interventions, they can bend the laws of the environment we dwell in to enable such experiences to happen. And that the way these beings tend to us is analogous to a gardener removing weeds from the path of a fruit plant, watering it, preventing bugs from eating its leaves, uprooting it and positioning it into a better spot for its DNA, and of course, a harmful vice versa, etc.

greybeard
2nd April 2016, 10:40
Thank you all for replying. It just made me realize how much I missed this species of discussion. It seems we have all happened upon similar thoughts regarding this time immemorial concept of reincarnation, and I find that to be a reassuring sign. :handshake:

It makes more sense to me that the reincarnational wheel is a tool used by TPTB, call them what you like, off planet beings in control mode, to keep us coming back again and again, not advancing to higher dimensions.

I recently was acquainted with this theory that souls are like sustenance to a higher dimensional race that waters our imaginations in an environment ultimately under their control, and that they omnivorously devour our dramatic experiences of pleasure and pain because they have reached a level of evolution where they no longer have emotions of their own due to becoming a hive-minded singularity, and so in witnessing human beings they are able to regain a sense of our whimsically ignorant understandings they shed long ago, perhaps by the attainment of immortality, and this vicarious predation is the soma for the curse of immortality. Also, by praying, or magic, or affinity for certain individuals, or for their own amusement, or if they can expect your experiences to taste extra delicious upon their interventions, they can bend the laws of the environment we dwell in to enable such experiences to happen. And that the way these beings tend to us is analogous to a gardener removing weeds from the path of a fruit plant, watering it, preventing bugs from eating its leaves, uprooting it and positioning it into a better spot for its DNA, and of course, a harmful vice versa, etc.

Respectful I would disagree on several points.
Its lower astral that feeds on negative emotions.
The soul is above and beyond any influence ---the persona is quite different as is the emotion.

The belief is influenced by what book was read last or video watched.
Very rarely is it personal experience that was not triggered by those kind of influences.

A computer saying was garbage in garbage out--not saying anything expressed her is garbage but we ar greatly influenced by input particularly negative fear driven input. Horror films so popular---Kill and destroy videos games.

So if there is a lower astral manipulation of humans it comes through these and other emotive happenings.

The traditional though tht Earth is the perfect University for consciousness evolution I agree with.
The body dies we come back to the next class till we graduate--through enlightenment.
One meaning of the word enlightenment is--- removal of ignorance.
The fallacy--called Maya is that we are a separate individual---separated from Creator
Reincarnation is the opportunity to realise the Self.

You can tell what I have been reading consistently--exposing myself to, for over thirty years--smiling

Chris

sirdipswitch
2nd April 2016, 18:43
We are Immortal Beings Of The Highest Order, This body, is just a suit we wear to have this Physical Experience... and nothing more. Our past lives were just that, our present lives are just that. Every thing we experience in this life... is for "This" life... and nothing more. We are the Physical aspect of our High Self, having fun in the physical... and nothing more. There is nothing "Here"... that "We" need to learn. This is why we need to forget our past lives... so that we start fresh, with each new experience. It is "Because of Who and What we are", that somewhere during the course of each life, we begin to "Ask" these questions.

It's all an elaborate game that "We", invented, to play in the physical. Yes and those powers that be... that we think are in control of this world... were there at the beginning, to help with the rules. They were all laid down in a book... approved by Source, and after IT, laid down the final rule, by which govern it all, divided it into five (5) pages... and scattered it about "This World... because This World... is the only one it pertains to."

I had to go Out Of Body, to find it, but it's "Well" worth the effort! cc. I first learned of "The Book"... on a Scientology web site! cc.

Final Rule? ........................ HUMOR...ccc...:wizard:

bettye198
2nd April 2016, 20:04
Hello Greybeard, I'd like to qualify my perception of negative emotions in lower astral.
I DO believe the dark and negative emotions are not just in lower worlds. What I have resonated with and read at length about star wars at gates and on planets and in higher dimensions, higher than the 4th, it is an ongoing challenge. Which does not surprise me that it has trickled so intensely on this world. The Voyagers books Vol 1 and 11 make perfect sense about all the tribal wars and treaties and defaults and territorial controls in many densities and within those densities, dimensions. We want to aspire to etherically beautiful dimensional beings that come into our scope be it in meditation or dreams or visions but true pure ones have to come from much higher places like the 13-14-15 dimensions and higher. Below that level, the challenges still pervade. When those fallen energies take over, there is a constant need to protect the environment, the people and their mindsets. This is where our positivity and strength come in, because it does call to Heavenly Hosts of those domains. The Source of all Creation sends out the troops per se, to Host so that the planet does not go into true Fall. But we, as the citizens, the lighted souls work with those Hosts. I guess its like a Corporate structure, so to speak.

WhiteLove
2nd April 2016, 20:47

Thoughts?

Interesting topic!

Lately my understanding about life has shifted towards the theory of this infinite cycle of re-connecting and re-discovering who you truly are: "this is who I am, no this is who I am". Because I am finding that if the universe is a free will universe, then it must mean that using the free will to tell the universe who you are is a fundamental part of how things progress. And when you then tie truth, love, authenticity and acceleration to that, you get closer and closer to who you truly are as a being and the experience of that - waking up to more of who you are a density shift at a time. But because I also think that the essence of creation is unconditional love, then it also means that in the manifestation process there is also feedback that provides options to choose from that knows more about who I am, than I currently do. This is what accelerates the process of being in more truth and becoming more real. That in turn I think is a very beautiful path to walk that leads to unconditional love and joy.

ghostrider
3rd April 2016, 14:43
Edward Meier and the plejaren speak very deeply about reincarnation ... karma stayss with that temporary personality , when the spirit form leaves the material body, the old personality and its karma are desolved away ... the beyond is only spirit forms (energy) learning there for 152 years, when ready and the new body is at the 21st day of conception, the spirit form re-attaches to a materal body once again where another 80-100 years of experiences and learning continues from a new perspective, with the previous personality completely gone. ..Due to the overpopulation of earth, the creational law of 152 years between lifetimes is broken and people can return in 10 or 20 or 30 years ... big problem with the world people are spiritually immature and only lean towards the material world ... spiritual learning was cut short by too many bodies being created by material minded earth humans. .. no balance, and our world reflects it. ..

Ernie Nemeth
3rd April 2016, 19:00
I don't consider reincarnation in finite terms. When someone says the word reincarnation I think of the wheel of life, of a process. The wheel is a form, its function to turn around and back again, over and over. I don't pretend to understand it. It is how I see it so I can visualize the fractal nature of it - it's polarized holographic make-up. "As above, so below". Where size, and time have no context.

I see a Creative Source, playing Frisbee with itself. Tossing great gobs of probabilities into the void and watching them spin, turn round, and return transformed. But it doesn't make total sense. What's the Source material? How does it process into life and humans? What is it's purpose? Are there surprises even for The Infinite? There must be since any form can be created whole with sufficient foreknowledge, supposedly. Is the Source also an effect of a yet larger Source? Is it all a churning Grand Cycle and an occulted and even Grander Cycle just beyond, spiralling thus forever?

Is reincarnation the rule rather than the exception? Do all gestalts evolve?

I can't remember a single thing from any lifetime other than this one. I get hints of the future, or a possible future. I get a feeling it is important to "get it right" but since that is such an illusive and confusing goal to "try and improve every day" is laudable enough.

Purely from a gut feeling it seems reincarnation is the spiral to evolution's circle.

I wonder if lower forms of life also reincarnate?

Ron Mauer Sr
3rd April 2016, 19:40
​It is likely impossible for a 3rd density human being to have the depth of understanding required to fully understand the rules and nature of reincarnation.

It would be very interesting to understand some of the reasons for Prime Creator to play this game of self discovery with itself.

I heard Barbara Marcinak channel and say that any being who thinks of itself as being Prime Creator has yet to discover it is the child of yet another creator. That statement stuck with me over the years because it was so profound and possibly true, providing a clue to the depth of all-that-is and who we really are.

I think how nice it would be if we had the tools to navigate our experience in the most enjoyable, exciting (sometimes) and loving way. Maybe that navigation tool is simply absolute clear communication with our inner being.