PDA

View Full Version : People can't handle the truth, really, they can't

Asyloth
2nd April 2016, 03:55
I've long thought that this was an excuse from "the people in charge" to keep the information and thus the power to themselves, as most of you do I'm quite sure.
But I've definetely changed my mind about that, I do sincerely believe today that people in general can't handle the truth, I was barely able to handle it myself and I'm already especially tough mentaly and emotionaly, I've been close to getting mad at a point. Luckily I've been through it and I've survived, after what I felt like a need or like a duty to wake up as most people as possible.

I've been able to awake more or less everybody in my close surrounding but it has taken me years, countless efforts and a true will to sacrifice since you're always the one blamed for taking people's "innocence" in believing that the world is so pink and colored.

Above that, there's one guy, studying in economy, that's really angry about the fact that I've lifted up the veil on how rigged the system is and all the rest of it, I've asked him one day, If you'd had the choice, would you have chosen to know or not? And he told me with the most profound tone that if he'd have had the choice he would really had prefered not to know. I've really shattered his world with all of this, since that day I've stopped trying to "force" the information on people, I've begun to think "ok if I feel like someone really needs it, and that the person really asks about it, then I'll share what I can and that could be of any interest for that person but otherwise I won't try to change anybody's mind anymore".

Nowadays, even though I don't speak about any of this in the "open world", people seem to feel very deeply that I've got something so different that they can't explain, and I feel like letting them know any of it would litteraly kill them on the spot. It's probably because nothing impresses me anymore, I could have a UFO 50 meters above my head, a spirit in front of me or just anything, I'd be like, yeah... Whatever... So what can I do ? I keep it to myself and only speak of it with people that share an interest.

People can't handle the truth, they really can't. They can learn some things, but 99,999% of them would become mad knowing all what I know, I really feel like I'm just making them suffer and that in the end they don't really learn any of it, they're just going crazy to hold on to their actual paradigm.

apokalypse
2nd April 2016, 04:34
recently had a argument with a person who i thought she's awake due to following me listen to the truth on politics and other person on Religion. Comes to Prostitution topic she blasted me for on their side which shock me...Jesus or Buddha never spit on these Prostitute face but religious person like her spit prostitute face, this is for another topic but i mention here because it make me realize come to conclusion that comes down to Awakening and Awareness.

Belief System need to collapse able to open new door otherwise people still stuck on old paradigm..i have tried but failed nothing work and they go back to same way. Some people aware what's going on but they still stuck on paradigm being skeptics believe in 9/11 especially believe in elections.

Asyloth, i'm on the same page with you...

DNA
2nd April 2016, 05:26
There are political truths, spiritual truths, UFO truths and even crypto truths.

Think about it. Where did you cut your teeth? No one can pound the entire group in a sitting.

My ability to see certain truths in spirituality began when I understood people as a whole are composed of soul and chi. This chi was important because it was something that could be separated from soul and body and used by other souls and bodies.
People throw around the "loosh" statement but really what we are talking about is chi. With this understanding parasitic ghosts and other things are understandable.

UFO truths didn't become important to me until I saw one.

Crypto stuff is just cool so the interest there doesn't really take a motive.

Political truth to the extent we talk takes a motive beyond greed. I thought I understood political conspiracy stuff with the motive being greed and as such I couldn't accept nor data mine MK ULTRA stuff or One World Government stuff until I understood the true motive. That being depopulation of the planet. Until one can actually see the dangers of overpopulation and or the agendas in place to remedy it, you will not really be able to accept the Poltical truths we discuss here in my opinion.

Jhonie
2nd April 2016, 06:55
Some of us pull our heads up out of the sand because we are meant to know. But others it is not their time to know. So many people who have been asleep in my family are waking up on their own. But still only so far. They would rather do drugs or get drunk. If they ask me questions I answer but otherwise leave them alone.

I too feel like nothing in this world interest me much. Most of it is boring. Not interested in being social butterfly. I would rather be alone and meditate.

uzn
2nd April 2016, 08:05
sometimes a picture says more than words
http://41.media.tumblr.com/735637bcafa53fd90d9dddb3d53a0bd7/tumblr_nslzo2hDcU1uq07rdo1_1280.jpg

WhiteLove
2nd April 2016, 08:30
I think they can handle the truth, because truth is light, truth is peace. Truth might seem very hard to handle, but that is from a limited view point. Just when you think you know it all, you discover one additional layer of truth underneath that totally changes everything. I firmly believe truth = unlimitation = peace. I've experienced that and I find it makes a lot of sense. When you then layer by layer start adding false stuff that acts as limitation upon things, you gradually form new "truths" that are actually not what they appear to be. This is what the Cabal and the news media are up to.

Hence, theoretically you should be able to sense the truth simply by analyzing your own lightness of inner being. If you feel and notice light, if you feel and notice joy, if you feel and notice simplicity, if you feel annd notice synchronicity, if you feel and notice beauty, that is probably because you are touching on a truth at that moment.

You see, truth is layered. On one intelligence level truth might be A. On the higher intelligence level that truth might be B. And on the layer above, that truth might be C. But the common thread is that with more truth there is more lightness, less dense density, more peace.

I have discovered that the truths are within and when you dig in those truths then things start to accelerate. There is an acceleration process in life, with more truths gained, life accelerates and starts to harmonize more and more. Tuning your truth connecting ability and amplifying that connection is something that I really think has a density releasing effect on your consciousness. If it takes some courage to do so, then even better. Every time you act in that direction, you are accelerating your life towards your highest dreams. Hence be real in every moment.

Courage and truth, those are mutual friends.

So I find it is the elite that cannot handle the truth, hence they induce false into society.

The truth of the UFOs we are experiencing is probably to gradually wake us up to the truth of unconditional love in a way that is aligned to the natural acceleration process and without violating our free will. It is probably part of an incredibly grand plan. There might come a day when we truly know our galaxy is full of beautiful worlds with beautiful life that we are now ready to explore and connect with. At that point a deep knowing about creation has formed, we are at a higher state of consciousness, a higher state of intelligence, with less limitation and more joy, emotion, love, freedom, peace and truth. We have come closer to the absolute truth, by having gone through and cleared a lot of false layers within our consciousness.

Calz
2nd April 2016, 08:40
Nope ... OP is correct ... most cannot handle the truth.

http://29.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lwunhv6eqb1qjemo2o1_500.gif#You%20can't%20handle%20the%20truth%20gif%20440x206

Ewan
2nd April 2016, 08:43
When I first woke up I felt I had to run around everywhere telling everyone I met. I believe this is a fairly common reaction. You quickly find out that people are more inclined to think you mad if not scary. All we can do is sow seed and teach by virtue of what we are. My own brother-in law recently told me, "we're better off not knowing", when talking about simple political corruption. Apparently that blue pill looks damn seductive to a lot of eyes.

Calz
2nd April 2016, 08:47
Absolutely.

Before 9/11 I was so happy about everything ... new age to the hilt.

Ooops.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MXQozTxQSiE

samildamach
2nd April 2016, 08:55
If you give someone the truth you often take there belief system right along with it.that becomes a void were once they had an anchor.this is what most people can't bare the emptyness of no foundation.if you give people the truth what is there to replace it with,because we have Been doing this along time and there simply is no truth to replace it with.you can help people start there own journey but remember how lonely and difficult that time was for you.the biggest danger of giving the truth is when people try and replace what they thought they new with a new paradigm just anything no matter what it is just to get cohesion and foundation back into there lives.

Ewan
2nd April 2016, 09:12
I found the saying, "The road to hell is paved with good intentions", was a good check for me when I was uncertain whether to say something or not. I feel if I'm uncertain then I should probably keep my mouth shut.

apokalypse
2nd April 2016, 09:13
agreed with DNA about type of Truth...there's a group of people who into Politics from Non-Mainstream side of view but comes to UFO or secret space program they don't want to listen, when i first meet them i thought they one of us in here into everything...i have posted many stuff on UFO,Aliens and Roswell but got deleted while other stuff like secret societies especially GMO get alot of praise.

these days i just go with the flow and get them do some reading or watching what ever topic they into not forcing them into that against their belief system...really tired try to wake them up.

greybeard
2nd April 2016, 09:40
I found the saying, "The road to hell is paved with good intentions", was a good check for me when I was uncertain whether to say something or not. I feel if I'm uncertain then I should probably keep my mouth shut.

"If you cant improve upon the silence" is another one.
People are exactly where they are supposed to be given their stage of development.
When I was ready, I went looking for the Truth---no one hit me over the head with it, but when I asked they shared.

Chris

Metaphor
2nd April 2016, 10:59
"If you cant improve upon the silence" is another one.
People are exactly where they are supposed to be given their stage of development.
When I was ready, I went looking for the Truth---no one hit me over the head with it, but when I asked they shared.

Chris, I like your down to earth approach regarding this. "You can lead a horse to water but you can't make it drink" is yet another one

I dont want to take responsibility for how others can process this kind of information, so I never share it if not asked for it. I mean I can hardly bear it myself. Its been tougher to sustain a "normal" lifestyle since I started study these fringe subjects. Matrix I so spot on metaphorically. Zombiemovies is another metaphor I like.

Calz
2nd April 2016, 11:04
Problem being peeps cannot handle the truth.

Yes?

Anyone in disagreement?

norman
2nd April 2016, 11:22
Some of those people who say they'd prefer not to know, may really be saying they'd prefer it wasn't like this.

That could be a good place start.

A connection of all of us who'd prefer it wasn't like this could be enough to stop it being like this. We just need to invent the method of connection.

happyuk
2nd April 2016, 11:27
Some of us pull our heads up out of the sand because we are meant to know. But others it is not their time to know. So many people who have been asleep in my family are waking up on their own. But still only so far. They would rather do drugs or get drunk. If they ask me questions I answer but otherwise leave them alone.

You make a really good point about being ready to know. We are at different stages. Think of knowledge as being a gift from Above, something that is hard won.

The Yoga Sutras of Patanjali springs to mind here, specifically 3.18:

http://www.swamij.com/yoga-sutras-31737.htm#3.18

"Through the direct perception of the latent impressions (samskaras) comes the knowledge of previous incarnations."

We ordinary mortals as a rule don't remember our previous lives for good reason - they would quite literally overwhelm us - it is hard enough dealing with those of our present incarnation! Also for many of use having this knowledge would lead to further attachment and egoism. Due to the tendency of these "samskaras" or latent impressions to lead to further karma, requiring further lifetimes to deal with, the true yogi would seek to eliminate them.

seah
2nd April 2016, 13:40
People can't handle the truth, they really can't. They can learn some things, but 99,999% of them would become mad knowing all what I know, I really feel like I'm just making them suffer and that in the end they don't really learn any of it, they're just going crazy to hold on to their actual paradigm.

No they can't, and I don't really try to 'awake' anyone. In my experience people are looking for like minded others to have a conversation with. Even online you do not make friends by expressing an opposing view, most folks want to read the same regurgitated views over and over. Thing is, there is no time like right now for some things to come out, even if it only really resonates with a very small number of people.

Carmody
2nd April 2016, 14:01
My more effective bit is to illustrate to them that the wall is here. That the brick wall is now. No more room for self lies, no time to squirm from the grip of it, nothing. No place to hide.

As in: Wake up, or die.

Now.

That fun time, game time, play time, ignorance time --is over.

Usually the conversation starts with: "Your children are already dead. They're just coasting. Like you. Unaware."

Like the insanity of lottery tickets, in this case, the very point is to deny you one, at all. But, to make you feel like there is one.

Like banging on tin cans... the slow burn, the slow walk, with a purposely given and created/fabricated hope...and a wall of fabric through the forest... moving the elk or the tigers ----into the gauntlet..... to the hunters.

The ego will take the 50 million to one lottery ticket and hang on to it until the bitter end. So, no escape clauses are given. Zero. death in totality must be real, or the ego will lie into and of the self...in totality.

The only way to turn the corner is to have ......nothing. Forever. No flying magically over gaps, holding one's breath, waiting for hope or help, etc.

To die the ego death and past the spasming of the ego death throes , so the neurons can make the change, and break themselves off from the old held onto lies.... into the new truth.

The shock must be literal, complete, and real.

Otherwise it's a waste of time, the ego will find and grip the last floating log in the ocean of lies.....and make it a home.

The violence toward the truth, the vehemence for actual truth... comes from the desire of the ego to not die, to not lose it's place as the interpreter and filter..the little me...in the hierarchy of the body and mind. It will even try to kill the body before it lets go. Never mind what it does to the rest of the world, while trying to cling to it's self.

The ego is autonomous and subconscious as a filter and feedback system... and it thinks it is in charge, that it is 'you'. It's a wrap of a layer, in the depths of 'you'... but only because you were unaware of the severity of it's challenge as a subsystem of human bodily existence.

~~~~~~~~~
There was a test done, where primates were put in a cage, with young primates. Their 'children'. females with their children.

The floor was heated, and the temperature was slowly turned up. When the heat became hot enough to notice, the primates picked up their children and held them. The heat was slowly increased, in the floor, some more. The mothers started to hop from one foot to the other, trying to get relief. They began to freak as the heat was still increasing, tying to find a way out, whatever they could. The heat was slowly increased to unbearable levels. the pain and the fear could not be addressed, no place to go.....

In the end...each..individually put their child down.

And stood on them.

They took the only way out they could find.

Giving people a way out, gives nothing, it changes nothing. The ego and body, will endure, at all cost. Up to and including the most basic and real forms of bodily death. It will even kill the future. To give ego a way out, it does not matter how weak and incorrect the gap, motion, direction or clue is.....it will take it.

It can be seen how very careful one has to be when giving hope, that it can kill the motion toward truth and logic.

How easily 'implanted manipulators' in the alternative press world can lie to the public and give them hope, how politicians can lie and have it work.

We are wired below the conscious level....for self lies that give hope, to the point of killing your own children, the ego being wholly tied to the idea and physical reality of having lovers, partners, family, children.... which makes the binding doubly, triply, quadruply strong.

Billy
2nd April 2016, 14:40
Not all people shy away from the truth, otherwise a place such as Avalon would not exist. Those who seek truths become excited when a truth is revealed to them. But those truth seekers are still at this time a minority of humanity.

Those that do shy away from truths, do so through fear of the unknown, they fear stepping outside their illusionary comfort zone.

Bill Ryan
2nd April 2016, 15:13

Yes?

Anyone in disagreement?

I'd add a footnote: many are afraid of the truth.

I quite often get e-mails from people who've got into arguments with friends and family about truth-related issues. They're asking for advice.

I always point out that someone who's in combative, angry denial is actually frightened. Understanding and sympathizing with that, and not fighting back, often helps to mend all the broken fences.

Innocent Warrior
2nd April 2016, 15:22
When I first woke up I felt I had to run around everywhere telling everyone I met. I believe this is a fairly common reaction. You quickly find out that people are more inclined to think you mad if not scary. All we can do is sow seed and teach by virtue of what we are. My own brother-in law recently told me, "we're better off not knowing", when talking about simple political corruption. Apparently that blue pill looks damn seductive to a lot of eyes.

My observation too. As depressing as it may seem, at least in my experience, most don't really care about the truth, they say they do until you tell it, then it's made clear they don't.

I take Jhonie's approach and don't bother talking about it to anyone anymore, except for when someone will say something ridiculous like, "they have no respect for our way of life and they come over here and terrorise us", referring to Muslims. So I'll defend the truth but I no longer offer as I once did.

I take comfort in the belief that most people are good and mean well and the unfair things they say are out of ignorance to what's really going on. As the grip of the hidden hand tightens, people who truly care about all the good things they believe in will continue to wake up. For example: a teacher who is passionate about inspiring children and believes in a fair go for all is feeling the pinch right now in Australia. Our public schools have become ridiculously elitist and competitive. Just one example: my son is in the eleventh grade. If his grades aren't high enough, the school has the legal right to give him the boot. The amount of funding received by each school from the government is subject to the grades of their students. So it's not good enough to just pass, your grades have to be high enough, once you hit grades eleven and twelve.

As for the people who don't truly care about all the good things they say they believe in, well they'll likely never wake up, at least not until it's too late, they believe in the system. And for those with real passion who inevitably will wake up - here we are, doing our thing, publishing truth, they'll find us. :)

Carmody
2nd April 2016, 15:31
“The majority of men are not capable of thinking, but only of believing and are not accessible to reason but only to authority.” ­ Arthur Schopenhauer

Voting is like bungee jumping: it’s for people who like big jerks. If the 2016 US Presidential election seems like a manufactured media circus, perhaps we can blame Hollywood. More precisely, we can blame fictional Senator Jay Billington Bulworth and his bluster for providing the blueprint.

In books and movies, Life often imitates Art. I know from personal experience, having penned a historical fiction novel, The Guns of Dallas, that apparently came true two years after publication. When an old CIA operative named E. Howard Hunt made a deathbed confession to Rolling Stone magazine about the JFK Assassination, he echoes a similar confession my protagonist made in my novel a couple years before.

But they give no prizes for such prescience. Instead they give Pulitzer Prizes and Nobel Prizes to liars and war criminals. They give Presidential Medals of Freedom to corrupt, incompetent or deceitful career public servants who do a huge disservice to the public and endanger the Republic. They give Oscars and Emmys and glowing accolades to filmmakers who create violent movies based on fantasies and fabrications that prop up the deep state. But they give no awards for speaking truth to power. Often only a bullet awaits those who do.

Long before Donald Trump uttered his first shocking statement, a fictional Hollywood politico named Senator Bulworth spoke truth to power and shocked a nation. So much so that the movie lost money, was critically panned and may have gotten the iconic actor and producer, Warren Beatty, blacklisted from Hollywood.

Why? Truth is a dangerous weapon. More dangerous than a thousand light sabers. But sadly, Truth is the First & Last Casualty in America’s Penultimate War. (http://www.rense.com/general96/bulworth.html)

Calz
2nd April 2016, 15:45
As in: Wake up, or die.

Yeah that ...

Matina
2nd April 2016, 15:47
People Must learn the truth,we watch Isis cut heads off,children get killed in Gaza,chaos in Paris,Pakistan,Irak,Belgium, hopeless refugees and do nothing .We have got used to misery and this is the worst of all.The time is against us.The Sock of truth is not going to kill us,it's the only way to resist united

WhiteLove
2nd April 2016, 15:51

You make a really good point about being ready to know. We are at different stages. Think of knowledge as being a gift from Above, something that is hard won.

The Yoga Sutras of Patanjali springs to mind here, specifically 3.18:

http://www.swamij.com/yoga-sutras-31737.htm#3.18

"Through the direct perception of the latent impressions (samskaras) comes the knowledge of previous incarnations."

We ordinary mortals as a rule don't remember our previous lives for good reason - they would quite literally overwhelm us - it is hard enough dealing with those of our present incarnation! Also for many of use having this knowledge would lead to further attachment and egoism. Due to the tendency of these "samskaras" or latent impressions to lead to further karma, requiring further lifetimes to deal with, the true yogi would seek to eliminate them.

Interesting.

Recently I have slowly started to form the theory that everything exists.

I came to realize this when I used my calculations to map out the gravitational waves from our sun towards the center of milky way and far far beyond.

I noticed that the waves seemed to get ever more great up to infinity in one direction and ever less great up to infinite in the opposite direction.

It was this that made me form the idea that maybe one such gravity wave is actually its own separate density/dimension of existence with its own physical parameters.

This led me towards the theory that Einstein's formula E = m * c^2 is actually extremely limited.

It applies to our density, but c (the speed of light) I theorize is actually not a constant, but is rather a function of the density where you are, hence it is a dynamic parameter that varies across densities.

What this means is simply that the speed of light is all values when you scale it to infinite densities. Hence, what is true is in relative terms something that relates to the current density, but what is in absolute terms true is something that does not relate but is a constant in creation.

So from the point of view that infinite truth is the abolute truth, what relative truths are works like this:

---------->-----------|A|---------->-----------|B|---------->-----------[I]

A is false when you are at B.
But B is true when you are at A.
At I only it is true - the ultimate truth.

So truth is both absolute and relative and when it comes to relative truth it can be both true and false because it depends on the point of observation.

But imagine that B is a density, say the 4th density. Relative to A, B is at peace. But relative to I both A and B are not at peace, because only I is at true peace. So it's relative.

Here is an important thing: Every '---------->-----------' segment on this line, is an acceleration. The line accelerates, the truth accelerates. But it accelerates to infinity. It accelerates forever.

Now, imagine that you are at A, called life. Imagine that > is death. Now, relative to A it is true that death occured at >. But relative to B it is false that you died at >, because at B you are still alive.

Let's look at it from this point of view:

---------->-----------|3|---------->-----------|4|---------->-----------[I]

Now, imagine that a UFO you see in the sky at earth (3) is manned, and comes from 498327498324783297483279482984783293479234. Can you imagine the level of intelligence of those beings in that craft due to their awareness of true and false relative to your awareness. This is what I think we are witnessing. Somewhere somebody decides to crash an unmanned UFO somewhere on earth. So the military captures the craft and goes: Wow, the engine is a living being.

Cameras pick up beings that create crop circles, beings that communicate to us, but that we cannot even see. They come here, do whatever they want and then fly away. The elite might have technology they can use to get to 4 at best. There is simply nothing they can do except send out helicopters to try to monitor them when they come here.

We have wars on our planet and we don't reach their planet, but the beings coming here are able to do so because at their level of truth they are less constrained and at greater level of peace and hence can reach us. So it's that way - the more in truth you are, the lighter, more peaceful and less constrained you are.

Ernie Nemeth
2nd April 2016, 16:23
UMM. We don't know the truth either. All we know is that the truth is not what we're told officially. So in many cases it is not that they can't handle the truth, it is that they don't know what the truth is.

sommervr
2nd April 2016, 16:49
I get this as well. People are much smarter than we give them credit for. They already know at some level about the monster under the bed. They just make a choice not to look. Who is to say that they aren't the wise ones? Sometimes I wonder if these aren't the old souls wary in their dealings with Vlad the Impaler's children

Foxie Loxie
2nd April 2016, 17:03
In my own case, it took me from 1981 to last May when I "happened" upon Bill & Kerry at age 70. My mind was open to anything because of the Big Jolt I had received within the established system I had been living in. Therefore I cannot really say if my journey was influenced by outside guidance or simply because I have a naturally curious mind & knew the other system wasn't working. As far as trying to convince other people, I feel I must just be who I AM at this point in time & let the pieces fall where they may! I have appreciated everyone's comments.

Caliban
2nd April 2016, 17:30
Great thread. I agree with Bill that many people who react defensively or angrily at anything that contradicts their finely woven perception-prisons are actually terrified of what may lie on the other side. I empathize with them.

But I disagree, somewhat, with those who feel it's better to keep quiet and let others approach the wider truths when they're "ready." Who's to say when they're actually ready ? I think you have to treat every person and situation as unique. If I feel someone is inching towards a more open view, I'll throw things out to them, some bits and pieces that they might explore further. One general thing I'll say is "I don't believe anything the gov't or mainstream media tells us. It's all distorted in some way or just a total fabrication."

You have to get people thinking somehow, even a little bit, even if they think you're a total nut and a conspiracy freak. It's kind of our responsibility to help them along the way. I'm not saying we unload all we know, or think we know, on everyone. Look, what we call the truth, or wider view of things, may sting at first -- like, "hey, you've been lied to your whole life!" -- but you know, the truth feels better after that initial shock. You might be jarred and disconcerted at first, but later, though you can't know you know things for sure, at least you can take comfort that your eyes are more opened and you're not buying what the PTB are dishing out. So I say, give out a little bit, when it seems right.

zen deik
2nd April 2016, 17:36
When you rip the face of denial off anyone, the first thing you see is anger,,,,

Mike
2nd April 2016, 18:05
It's like the cancerous smoker that continues to smoke despite the fact that his doctor told him it would likely kill him within days...

No one wants to face the truth, especially one so massively unpleasant. It's EASIER to continue with the illlusion...so that's what they do.

Far from appreciating your warnings, they'll RESENT you. They'll resent you because youve now made them feel this nagging accountability; theyll resent you because now they have to do something. They were quite comfortable not knowing the truth....and how dare you spoil that?

See, deep down most everyone knows something is terribly wrong here. But they don't want to know what it is. Theres a sort of unspoken, subconscious agreement not to talk about it...

So no, they can't handle the truth gracefully....but theyll be forced to sink or swim at some point. I say, let's all work thru the trauma now so that we might be fully prepared mentally and emotionally and spiritually when it counts

centreoflight
2nd April 2016, 18:13
http://kateofgaia.wordpress.com
http://losethename.com

Above two links explaining the Legal Name Fraud. Did you know that using a Legal Name is Illegal. Google it and you will find out. CAN YOU HANDLE THE TRUTH?

Möbius
2nd April 2016, 18:17
Don't forget that it has probably taken you a long time to become awakened. When we try and force all the info onto people who are alseep in one go then you get an "impedence missmatch" and it just bounces off them. Most people need to be awakened gently. Just give them a little push in the right direction to start them off on their own personal journey. I personally view this life almost like a spectator would watch a game of football. Life is just a game.....

Mobius

WhiteLove
2nd April 2016, 19:46
Here is an example of the layered nature of truth. Creation is likely infinite, and we are trying to overcome our own limitations put upon explaining it and step by step our awareness is expanding into more of the truth of creation.

2bh3-I3mfYc

Calz
2nd April 2016, 19:49
People Must learn the truth,we watch Isis cut heads off,children get killed in Gaza,chaos in Paris,Pakistan,Irak,Belgium, hopeless refugees and do nothing .We have got used to misery and this is the worst of all.The time is against us.The Sock of truth is not going to kill us,it's the only way to resist united

ISIS (as well as it's predecessor) was created by the CIA.

Is that the truth you are speaking about?

bettye198
2nd April 2016, 20:16
The belief system is strong stuff. To break that, is breaking their foundation, their anchor ( as Bill said), their safety net. I think those who SEEK the truth of something, a teacher appears. It has to come from the gut soul choice. As with many of us here.
I find myself annoyed that I cannot tell people who do not want to be told anything. But that is my schtik. I usually get over it and move on. Try telling someone they are dangerously hurting their health in some way. I face that everyday. As far as other truths, I just have to be grateful I woke up a long time ago.

sirdipswitch
2nd April 2016, 20:26
I know most that work at my local super market. I of course have some fav's that I can ask at check out..."see any ET's lately?" cc. yep! Do! One time I did so and noticed a Lady next to me whose head popped up like it was on springs. cc. I had put my cart in the rack (outside) and had my hand on the door handle of my truck when she stopped along side and asked: "What did you mean? Do you really think there are ET's?" Well, boy howdy, did she ever find my Hot Button! cc. Of course I had to Give her both barrels. An hour later I finally had to "Tear" myself away from her, to go home and fix sumpthin to eat. cc.

However, that which I find "normally" is that it is exactly as described in the OP!! yep... most people "Do Not Want To Know". And in some cases will actually start to look "ill" when they hear the "Truth". ccc. My Brother, is an excellent case in point! yep! "He," does not believe that UFO's are real. nope... can't exist. End of story. I think when disclosure happens... he will have a nervous break-down. Yes and that extends to some cousins and a few friends... also! ccc.

I have found over the years that one must test the waters "gently" before blasting someone with the truth. And Calz was right on with that vid with Jack Nicholson!! Most just can't handle the TRUTH!

Satori
2nd April 2016, 23:44
"Until a person is ready to receive an idea, no amount of proof will convince him of it." I'm not sure to whom this quote should be attributed, but I find it pertinent.

onawah
3rd April 2016, 01:04
911 was my wake up call.
Like Calz, Before that, I was pretty much into old paradigm spirituality, verging on New Age (like Calz), and after to some extent too, until I began to question that, as well.
But 911 was what really pulled the rug out from under my feet, and it took a long time for that shock and uncertainty to wear off.
Other shocks would follow, of course, but at some point I think the thing that began to help me stay grounded the most was simply to stop accepting others' views as "authority" and relying instead on my own intuition, and realizing that my opinions could still change, and that was OK.
One characteristic of co-dependence, which we are all pretty much programmed into in our culture, is feeling that we have to be RIGHT to have any sense of security.
It comes from childhood when we begin to realize our parents can't really be depended upon, and we begin to search for the "true authorities", and to take on the mantle of responsibility of having to know what is right and correct and true ourselves.
I felt like I was the caretaker for my dysfunctional family from a very early age, so it was really important to me to be right, otherwise, how would I know what was true and wasn't? It felt like a life or death situation.
We can cling to that need for a long time.
There is a Zen adage about a Master who has slipped off the side of a mountain and is clinging to a fruit tree branch that is growing out of the side of the cliff, with a sheer, deadly drop below him.
What does he do?
He plucks some fruit from the branch and eats it, savoring every bite, declaring with a smile, "How delicious!"
No sense in groaning and moaning when faced with destruction and certain death, or clinging to any thoughts of salvation.
To live fully, we can only savor every moment in all its richness.

onawah
3rd April 2016, 01:17
Watch "Bulworth" here free: X0Qq3n1PEa0

“The majority of men are not capable of thinking, but only of believing and are not accessible to reason but only to authority.” ­ Arthur Schopenhauer

Voting is like bungee jumping: it’s for people who like big jerks. If the 2016 US Presidential election seems like a manufactured media circus, perhaps we can blame Hollywood. More precisely, we can blame fictional Senator Jay Billington Bulworth and his bluster for providing the blueprint.

In books and movies, Life often imitates Art. I know from personal experience, having penned a historical fiction novel, The Guns of Dallas, that apparently came true two years after publication. When an old CIA operative named E. Howard Hunt made a deathbed confession to Rolling Stone magazine about the JFK Assassination, he echoes a similar confession my protagonist made in my novel a couple years before.

But they give no prizes for such prescience. Instead they give Pulitzer Prizes and Nobel Prizes to liars and war criminals. They give Presidential Medals of Freedom to corrupt, incompetent or deceitful career public servants who do a huge disservice to the public and endanger the Republic. They give Oscars and Emmys and glowing accolades to filmmakers who create violent movies based on fantasies and fabrications that prop up the deep state. But they give no awards for speaking truth to power. Often only a bullet awaits those who do.

Long before Donald Trump uttered his first shocking statement, a fictional Hollywood politico named Senator Bulworth spoke truth to power and shocked a nation. So much so that the movie lost money, was critically panned and may have gotten the iconic actor and producer, Warren Beatty, blacklisted from Hollywood.

Why? Truth is a dangerous weapon. More dangerous than a thousand light sabers. But sadly, Truth is the First & Last Casualty in America’s Penultimate War. (http://www.rense.com/general96/bulworth.html)

DNA
3rd April 2016, 04:07
UMM. We don't know the truth either. All we know is that the truth is not what we're told officially.

I agree with this. If we were to label five different areas of research, and we all gave our answers without being able to see anyone else's answer, as the results were shown I think more than a few of us would be very surprised to see how different the "truth" is for all of those talking about the "truth" as if it is a understood agreed upon group consensus.

apokalypse
3rd April 2016, 08:52
around 2010 was my my wake up call after i watch4ed that document Zeitgeist but before that i always questioning for instance when i was a kid had a thought about banking system, that night questioning how the banks keep the cash? where they keep the cash? how the cash move around the banks? banks could have a truck with load of $1m in delivery to another banks. I come up with idea of having a central banks where all the banks act as central banks where they keep all of the cash and act as third party for transaction between banks.

it's about self realization instead of force feed...i have post all kind of stuff about Secret society for one of the group who into Non-Mainstream Politics and they seems not into so i stopped, for some reason they keep bring up stuff about Secret Societies like Illuminati-Rothchilds.

Matina
3rd April 2016, 13:22

ISIS (as well as it's predecessor) was created by the CIA.

Is that the truth you are speaking about? I speak about the fact that we are watching all this freaky situatuation while eating our supper.We don't really care unless we are in danger.We must shake each other or else we deserve our filhy fate.We use so mush energy and strenght to kill,insult,hurt each other and we are afraid of the truth?Are we so miserable?We need a big shock to wake us,all of us ,or else the game is over

Chester
3rd April 2016, 13:41
It's like the cancerous smoker that continues to smoke despite the fact that his doctor told him it would likely kill him within days...

No one wants to face the truth, especially one so massively unpleasant. It's EASIER to continue with the illlusion...so that's what they do.

Far from appreciating your warnings, they'll RESENT you. They'll resent you because youve now made them feel this nagging accountability; theyll resent you because now they have to do something. They were quite comfortable not knowing the truth....and how dare you spoil that?

See, deep down most everyone knows something is terribly wrong here. But they don't want to know what it is. Theres a sort of unspoken, subconscious agreement not to talk about it...

So no, they can't handle the truth gracefully....but theyll be forced to sink or swim at some point. I say, let's all work thru the trauma now so that we might be fully prepared mentally and emotionally and spiritually when it counts

in other words???

"You NEED to handle the truth!"

in this case "You" means - me, you, all of us.

Carmody
3rd April 2016, 13:42

Yes?

Anyone in disagreement?

I'd add a footnote: many are afraid of the truth.

I quite often get e-mails from people who've got into arguments with friends and family about truth-related issues. They're asking for advice.

I always point out that someone who's in combative, angry denial is actually frightened. Understanding and sympathizing with that, and not fighting back, often helps to mend all the broken fences.

Just a general note:

In the bell curve of intelligence, capacities, etc... in a group of individuals...the truth, or where the mass/bulk maybe headed, will, by it's nature and the nature of the entire complex situation..the truth will always be slightly out of reach, and uncomfortable to the masses.

It is via this very gap in the nature of the conditions, that the masses can be manipulated.

There is no perfect truth and stability in all --- in a mass of individuals.

Part of the nature of that situation, is that there will always exist manipulation, coercion, misdirects and so on.

To force the situation, for that which is considered evil, or for that which is considered of goodness.... is to lose individualism.... which is a death spiral for the development of intellect and/or being. (things that are the same are dead things, they enter stillness via lack of differential and become commodity or nothingness)

Accept the quandary ....and life, as a pattern of growth.... can exist.

Life and growth is about fixing a mess. Forever. The quantum paradox of being both alive and dead. Ie, that perfection is as much of a nothingness as nothingness itself.

That you are only alive ----in the journey itself. Before, you are dead and nothing, in the end, post journey...death and nothingness slowly begins to creep in. Life exists in the journey. One can rest and gather themselves.... but to freeze, to stop, is to die.

When something, some group, or some situation... is attempting to manipulate the masses into uniformity, it is attempting to commoditize humanity, into a controlled uniform....dead thing.

Thus religion, dogma, scientific dogma as projections and laws, all of that in the form of abuse....can be seen for the commoditizing death spiral that it is.

The secondary problem is that too much differential, to little of a level of stability in commonality...can cause a lack of cohesion... in the order that is required for the rise of intellect and self awareness.

Thus, life is an act of growth, in balancing on the head of quandary, forever.

greybeard
3rd April 2016, 14:32
Power vs. Force The Hidden Determinants of Human Behaviour by the late Dr David Hawkins, I found to be excellent is giving reason to unreasonable human behaviour.
Not that many are aware that their behaviour is not rational or logical, but based on emotion etc.

Its down to the level of consciousness of the individual and the group they gravitate to because of this--like to like.
If people knew better they would do better.

When people evolve consciously they leave behind old ways of thinking and therefore behaving.

Gandhi was a classic---not a door mat --anti violence, but got the job done.
His statement "Be the change you want to see" brings responsibility down to the individual.
If I change, virtually everything in my life changes.
That's not easy to understand

Truth is absolute or relative.
If absolute as in David Icke statement "Only unconditional love is real, all else is illusion" is looked for, then the change in ones life is massive.

Just saying why not choose which truth you want to pursue? Absolute or relative.
What's going to make a real difference?

Chris

Mike
3rd April 2016, 14:50

in other words???

"You NEED to handle the truth!"

in this case "You" means - me, you, all of us.

Yes, of course Sam. I use the "they" and "you" pronouns just as a matter of style. I don't consider myself above the fray at all. As I am not entrenched in any belief systems, I do think i'm a little more equipped to deal with certain truths than the average person, but I'll be shocked as sh!t if/when disclosure begins..and likely more than a bit traumitized. There is still a part of me that is admittedly reluctant to know the full truth..just like in the general example I give above.

Ernie Nemeth
3rd April 2016, 17:45
Mike:

It's worse...
It's like the smoker trusted the authorities and began smoking to fit in, then when that trust is betrayed and the victim is hooked, the answer is to seek another outside authority to trust, hopefully with better intentions for their health. Hey, most doctors in the sixties and seventies claimed they "would rather fight than switch" when asked on the commercial of their preferred brand of cigarettes - in this case Terryton's (or some such spelling), proudly brandishing a black eye...

Authority comes from the people - fully informed and responsible people. People ready to drop their comfy lives in a heartbeat if freedom and so-called "liberty" are threatened. Remember: freedom arises with access to truth only when that access is directed by truthful and honorable delegates of authority.

Otherwise the truth will kill you.

uzn
3rd April 2016, 19:09
Sorry, i could not resist to post this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ItiHCejx36M

lunaflare
3rd April 2016, 19:50
Threads with this title are always intriguing and there are interesting posts. Thankyou.
And yet, threads of this nature are also frustrating.
Truth? What is this exactly?
No-one has said.
I say, there is no Truth. How can Truth exist when change is the one constant?
What does exist is one's perception.
And perceptions- personal and collective-do change with life experience and being open to alternate viewpoints.
Perceptions, not truth, informs and creates our world. Our reality.

Waking up is an unending process of discovery. Like infinite multiverses...
I appreciate this that I extracted from Carmody's post.

No more room for self lies, no time to squirm from the grip of it, nothing. No place to hide.

In my life, the greatest challenge is to be honest with myself; to stand in a state of self love and self acceptance. It is a process. This "discovery" is what we can share with others, to create our world anew.

Herein lies the rub...

My more effective bit is to illustrate to them that the wall is here. That the brick wall is now. No more room for self lies, no time to squirm from the grip of it, nothing. No place to hide.

ceetee9
3rd April 2016, 20:30
My view, as some others have said, is that it's not so much that people can't handle the truth as it is that they'd rather not know the truth, or, at least, they'd rather not have to even consider that what they were programmed to believe may not actually be the truth; especially when their programming came from someone they respect and look up to. But, as someone else pointed out, none of us actually knows the real truth about most of the controversial subjects discussed on Avalon (and elsewhere). We only know that there appears to be a mountain of credible evidence, in many cases, that refutes what we've been told and programmed to believe.

Who do we think those people are who, ostensibly, are keeping the secrets and handling the “truth?” Do we believe them all to be ETs, or psychopaths, or some other “non-normal” human beings? How about just those on Avalon who, apparently, can also handle the “truth?” Are we all so special that only we can handle the truth and everyone else cannot? I don't think so.

I don't believe you can "force" anyone to believe anything. Each person must decide for themselves what to believe or consider. External ideas and forces can have an impact on us, but ultimately, we each have to do our own questioning and research and accept or reject what we learn in our own way and time.

I have mixed feelings about whether we are helping or hurting someone by exposing them to something that they may not want to hear. When your parents (or whoever) finally told you that there was no Santa Claus (Easter Bunny or Tooth Fairy) did you want to hear that? Was your world turned upside down? Did you think your parents were attempting to hurt you or prepare you for the real world? Were you angry with them for lying to you all those years only to burst your bubble later? Were you ready and able to handle it? Did you accept this "new truth" right away or did it take awhile, or would you rather they not have told you at all? If you'd rather they not have told you, do you think you would have been better off and would never have had to deal with the consequences of staying ignorant (e.g., like when your spouse says you have to play Santa Claus now for your kids and you tell him or her that that's crazy and that Santa will deliver the presents just as he always did for you when you were a kid)?

I say I have mixed feelings about this because I think it is everyone's responsibility to share information so we can all learn, grow and prosper as a species—particularly information that is (or may be) critical to our survival. But at the same time I want to respect each individual's right to remain programmed and ignorant if they so choose. I must admit that I don't understand that mindset and I don't believe even they can seriously believe that the more nefarious issues, if true, will just go away or could not have a negative (or possibly, deadly) impact to them or their families. So the conundrum is: is it better to honor people's right to live in a dream world regardless of whatever negative impact their choice could have on us all, or to expose them to information that, if true and acted upon in a positive, non-violent way, could improve life on the planet for everyone?

uzn
3rd April 2016, 20:38
Ghandi once said:
Even when all people are lying and only one tells the Truth. The Truth will always be the Truth.

I would rather die by the Truth than die of boredom in a sea of colorful illusions.

There is an old saying in germany. He who tells the Truth should be riding a fast horse.

More and more people are waking up, i think that it will reach a critical mass that has the ability to change the mass conciousness. On the other hand i agree with the above posts that it is really hard to give someone who is not familiar with reality the hole 9 jards. I always compare truth with a wild animal with really sharp teeth. Approach with caution, otherwise ...

Chester
4th April 2016, 03:20
Just saying why not choose which truth you want to pursue? Absolute or relative.

Why can't both be true?

Each and ever day I wake up in the world of form of all types and that is true that I do so wake up in it. At the same time, I see the Absolute as changeless truth. I have a third truth too but this one is just a hope. That my individuation continues beyond the death of my body. "i" shall see if that is also a truth.

onawah
4th April 2016, 04:38
I have a friend whose husband, a very gentle soul, had a stroke when he realized that 911 was an inside job.
A really bad stroke which incapacitated him to the point where she had to become the breadwinner in the family.
Some are ready to handle the truth about the world we live in, but that kind of truth is a far cry from the Truth about reality in general, which can be much gentler and easy to take, but may not necessarily prepare one for the harshness of temporal reality.
It's reconciling and making sense of the great disparity between the two that is the hard part.
I think that for a lot of spiritual people, there is/was a strong belief that all will soon be well on planet Earth, that humanity is on the brink of making a giant leap in evolution.
And that may still be true, but the unexpected dark side to that also seems to be that the "greatest darkness comes just before the dawn", and so the struggle to make that great leap is also great, and to the spiritually naive, expecting an easy ride, that may be unexpected.
If humanity breaks the bonds that imprison us and wakes up in time to save ourselves from calamity, it may be that for a lot of people, facing the great darkness that must be overcome first isn't actually necessary for their evolution at this time.
Maybe some are just "along for the ride" now and will learn from the experience after the fact, looking back from a safe distance at what they lived through unwittingly and unaware.
For others, the growth that comes from looking at the whole experience squarely, with no illusions, may be what is needed.
There are many souls at very different places in their soul's journey on this planet at this time.
I don't think we will ever all be at the same place at the same time, but I think that at least it's going to be pretty much impossible not to be affected at a very deep level from just being on this planet at this time, with all that is going on all at once, no matter how insular your place in the world may be.

triquetra
4th April 2016, 08:15
I had spent some time thinking about this topic at one point, probably around a few years ago when things were at a low point. Realizing the answer that satisfied me was part of what it took to pick myself up from that point and take a new approach altogether.

What I realized was that a lot of people carry one basic and fundamental principle when it comes to deciding the noteworthiness of information - what good will it do me? For a lot of people, they may not be feeling the particular unease that many of us do which bring us to these places, needing to know as much as we can to refind some sense of sanity. They might feel like the story as told is the only way they have something to hang on to that makes them feel there is some normalcy in their reality, and the studies of the mind we have conducted have taught us a lot about how valuable that is to someone's ability to maintain composure, to carry on their routines, etc.

So the alternative approach I decided to take was less focused on the massively wide net of "the truth", and instead tries to get at what will do people the most good, what differences will give everyone the most positive change.

This approach led me to the understanding of why the history of our civilization was doctored as many times as it has been, to create a perpetual unease, a tension of low frequency dissonant energy that you would literally be able to see radiating off of the earth with the right measurement instruments.

This is what's really going to hit home for a lot of people, the one fundamental false belief many people have that life has to have all these ups and downs, to be a never-ending rollercoaster of stress and tension that can only be fended off with various vices and distractions.

What that belief has done for us is made us complicit in generating all of this dissonant energy radiating up and off of the planet, but we can put a stop to all of this and the rest of the "truth" will become irrelevant in the aftermath.

That is because, without the basic ability to manipulate us all in this way, there is no reason for any of the rest of it. A planetary farm that has progressed beyond its farmability can't be brought back to "farmworthiness" without extreme measures, and it is those extreme measures we will simultaneously prevent while we help people to become unfarmable in this way, ever again.

It is the one problem that begets all other problems, and also the one solution that triggers all other solutions. It's the one issue we really need to focus on.

So how much easier is it to wake up others to the truth when it's just this one issue, compared to every little nuance and detail that we might not even have to bother people with if we can just concentrate on this one issue, the one that really matters?

I say this with some insistency now, but soon, when very potent solutions will be made available to clear out the dissonant energy emission and replace it with harmonically resonant shield energy instead, I will be much more insistent. This is the single thing we really need to focus on in the coming years.

greybeard
4th April 2016, 08:38

Why can't both be true?

Each and ever day I wake up in the world of form of all types and that is true that I do so wake up in it. At the same time, I see the Absolute as changeless truth. I have a third truth too but this one is just a hope. That my individuation continues beyond the death of my body. "i" shall see if that is also a truth.

In this world relative truth is hard to pin down Sam---as its changing, moving, coming and going. according to ones present perspective.
There are very few things that we, all of us, can agree upon.
I definitely can agree that I am and you probably are too.
I can agree that there was world war two but as to the actual cause--that's a different ball game.
Does it help me personally to know who shot J.F.K?
Im naturally curious but!!!!
What put the bread on the table, what gives some quality to my life?
What helps me cope with the day to day vicissitudes?
Not knowing who did what does not do that for me.
Interesting as it may be.

Regards Chris

kennywally
4th April 2016, 18:52
I can relate to that. I recently sent a "freedom" type information audio to someone I thought would at least get back to me about it.....but no, just got crickets!
I spent a lot of personal time over the last 15yrs, digging info on 911, globalists, chem trails, corporations vs the republic, 501-c3 churches vs the other guys, the difference between the defacto vs dejure and the vacant seats of the republic, and then info on the missing minerals in the land being a major factor in healthcare ,and more.

Back in the 90's I had this weird feeling of urgency, but I could not pinpoint wtf it was all about...after 911, I was off to the races, but as of about about 10yrs later or so, I no longer have that feel of a sense of urgency, it just disappeared and I hardly was aware of it leaving!

any questions, don't hesitate to ask.

kennywally
4th April 2016, 19:09
ya...for me zetigeist was not all that...cuz I believe in God. I got more info out of "From freedom to fascism".

Also a long look into the birth certificate was eye opening.

Lose the name dot com has more info.

Not sure how long VYZYGOTH will still be around, but he has scattered info on the founding of the usa, and who infiltrated the founding of the usa, and who controls the world.

I met some australians in 2012, they were super nice people, we were all studying commerce, or at least tried to. We were in a workshop called Life Authorship in Albuquerque NM. and it was the best time I had memory of, ever!

And that is sure a lot of miles to travel to take a weekend transformational workshop....tho they stayed on for other classes b4 going back down under.

anyways, thanks for your input!

Verdilac
5th April 2016, 01:23
I feel like I started to wake up when I was 11 or 12 when I was sitting at a my desk in school 1 Monday morning during an RE class. It then dawned on me that I was in the middle of a group of highly religious people that were truly committed and that I had to try & think of a way to deal with this uncomfortable situation I was placed in for a further 5 years, I have to say I felt like was in prison most mornings that I woke up, as thinking for yourself wasn't the order of the day.

I didn't mean to go all melancholic but the waking up process if triggered too soon can have quite devastating effects for some people, on the up side I did feel like I got weekends off for good behaviour In payment for biting my tongue so much during the week :facepalm:

I have to add that I feel like I've been pretty much wandering in the dark ever since but have come to the conclusion that the more you have to engage with the system the more power it has over you, and thus you give up more and more of yourself to be part of things even at the lowest level.

Anyone that is awake & conscious must surely have a hard time making any sense of modern pantomime existence & then relating to most of the people around them that aren't switched on to what is happening.

seah
5th April 2016, 12:38
yes, you've got it right, Verdilac. Beginning to see through the veil at such a young age is indicative of nonphysical aid to my mind, so even though you feel like you've been "wandering in the dark" it doesn't mean you are alone. With such a key piece of the puzzle in your possession your job is to make a choice, I think a new door would open then.

Carmody
5th April 2016, 13:39
It is discouraging and not unexpected that when I write exactly the information that people seek (at their most core biological filtered 'incarnate being' levels), they bounce off of it.

But, then again, the why of that .....is actually written in the post itself, but it takes a bit of logic unpacking to understand the path of the logic.

The most important fundamental point, the one single thing required to get it, is right... there.........

I know researchers who have been assigned to work reverse-engineering advanced crafts, so at least some of them are real...the rest, well...good question.

And I know an exorcist.

These kind of folks "'don't exist", and, for example... the local catholic diocese and bishop have no idea, even, until the need for the exorcist and exorcism...occurs. Then they find out. Much to their surprise.

The whole thing is not quite biblical, but we do tend to put our own overlay on it.

It's a consensus reality. What you consciously/unconsciously project and reflect.... is..what is.

Will, intelligence, ability to create/visualize/fantasize, and so on. You are real, it is real, the reflection is real, until all of it is not.

It comes down to the meta-experiments done to 'prove' or 'disprove' psychic abilities.

In the best imagined and most thoroughly thought out experiments with unassailable logic and parameters..with all three groups agreeing that there is no way a false result can come from the experiment(s)..and all three groups do the same experiments, over and over.....

If the experimenters don't believe, they get a negative result. (no evidence for psychic abilities, zero)

If they believe, they get a positive result. (perfect or near perfect results--psychic abilities are unassailably real)

If they are ambiguous, then they get an ambiguous result. (not sure, could be either way)

All are correct and perfectly right in what they are doing and achieving. 100% perfect results for all three.

The key is that the reality is the variable.

As Max Planck, the father of quantum sciences had surmised, it is all consciousness. All of it. The whole enchilada.

As the Buddhists say: I am god, you are god, this... (waves around at 'all').... is god.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hopefully, the light-bulb will go on in your particular knot of complex consciousness of self, and you will understand why you are manipulated in your Enforced ignorance.

For, this ignorance in the self......is the only lever of manipulation ------that truly exists.

When I talk about the commitization of humanity (the maintenance of ignorance, the maintenance of being a commodity)... this... all the above --- is what I'm talking about.

When you look at this which I've outlined, it is the only scenario which functions in and of all of the myriad possible ways that you can possibly imagine. All of them are real, as real as you can will them to be.

Pick a scenario. Anything. Anything at all. Everything you've ever heard, the wildest stories out there, the most mundane theories, and so on. All of science, philosophical thought, religions, dimensions, quantum sciences, any of it -----it all functions. Via will, and directed will, in groups and in individuals. There is no one truth, but that of everything. The perfect paradox..until that light-bulb turns on. Paradox turns out..... to be the most mundane truth.

I can't spell it out for you. One cannot have truth handed down to them (manipulation into commodity), one must work to ascend into it. Otherwise it's a meaningless act of ritual by a system of repetition and deadness - a thing that would be without consciousnesses or intellect.

TargeT
5th April 2016, 13:54
I can't spell it out for you. One cannot have truth handed down to them (manipulation into commodity), one must work to ascend into it. Otherwise it's a meaningless act of ritual by a system of repetition and deadness - a thing that would be without consciousnesses or intellect.

Oh come now, you know how crappy a medium text is for communication... what can be a perfectly clear thought in your head, when on paper is possibly a confusing jumble of words... depending on the reader and THEIR perception.

Language removes all the visual and audio cues from communication, even the context is skewed (as the situation you are typing a response matters, bored at work? busy at home? on a train using your phone? all of these will effect your thought delivery).

What I got out of the above post is:

reality is based on consciousness's perception of it & perception is highly malleable. (OK, I added the emphasis on perception)

Buddhism believes in the "unity field" or "single consciousness divided" theory.. that we are the experience we are having, and it is us; and thus our consciousness via the filter of our perception shapes reality...

Now, if you know all of this then managing OTHER peoples perception becomes very valuable.. that is the "magic" leveraged against us, our own perceptions keep us dis-empowered and docile (well, there are a lot of other facets working toward this goal also.. but it all comes down to perception management really).

This would be (is) one of the hardest traps... especially when EGO is mixed in (commitment to the fact that YOUR ideas are right.. of course they are, they are YOURS!) and at the same time, one of the easiest ones to over come.

To date I still cannot fly, nor do actual magic; so I have not overcome it yet.

Carmody
5th April 2016, 14:02

They are anchoring you, with your connectivity to their commonality in perception/mass.

the separation must be total. Or at least distant enough that those parameters can operate. You would be required to understand them (desired manifestational aspects), to erase your programming of their impossibility in yourself, to manifest them in complexity and simplicity and then.....exhibit them in a manner that has no connectivity of others or their context(s), that would interfere.

To explain with a slightly different viewpoint...Not only would distance be required to be great but the context of what you do cannot be brought to them, as the connection is then established and their mass of reality brings yours down, again. Spooky action at a connected distance, essentially.

In the world most currently exist in and integrate with... those things cannot exist, relatively speaking.

The exact point of why the Buddhists isolate themselves, so that they can change, grow, increase in self, manifest, and so on....

In those areas of non understanding, this is the pathway into and of one's manipulation, the reasons for the totality in secrecy by parasitical entities.

One's ignorance, one's lack of manifestation and lack of energetic integration with those areas... provides both door and lever.

TargeT
5th April 2016, 14:16

They are anchoring you, with your connectivity to their commonality in perception/mass.

the separation must be total. Or at least distant enough that those parameters can operate. You would be required to understand them (desired manifestational aspects), to erase your programming of their impossibility in yourself, to manifest them in complexity and simplicity and then.....exhibit them in a manner that has no connectivity of others or their context(s), that would interfere.

To explain with a slightly different viewpoint...Not only would distance be required to be great but the context of what you do cannot be brought to them, as the connection is then established and their mass of reality brings yours down, again. Spooky action at a connected distance, essentially.

In the world you currently exist in and integrate with... those things cannot exist, relatively speaking.

The exact point of why the Buddhists isolate themselves, so that they can change, grow, increase in self, manifest, and so on....

In those areas of non understanding, this is the pathway into and of your manipulation, the reasons for the totality in secrecy by parasitical entities.

Your ignorance, your lack of manifestation and lack of energetic integration with those areas... provides both door and lever.

Seeing the cage and figuring out how to open the lock are two very different things, I'm still tracing the bars; the level of commitment for complete ego death out side of chemical assistance is possibly one I cannot achieve, at least not at my current level of perception/consciousness/understanding.

but then my reality is very comfortable (another trap).

The best part about the way this works (or worst part, i guess) is how the perception that is being managed "buys in" to the illusion... they commit to it and invest a lot of energy into defending it.. breaking away from that is not an easy thing.

I think part of managing our perception is making fantasy so contradictory to the common reality that it seems impossible; another great self limiting phenomenon.

araucaria
5th April 2016, 14:23
It is discouraging and not unexpected that when I write exactly the information that people seek (at their most core biological filtered 'incarnate being' levels), they bounce off of it.

But, then again, the why of that .....is actually written in the post itself, but it takes a bit of logic unpacking to understand the path of the logic.

The most important fundamental point, the one single thing required to get it, is right... there.........

In the best imagined and most thoroughly thought out experiments with unassailable logic and parameters..with all three groups agreeing that there is no way a false result can come from the experiment(s)..and all three groups do the same experiments, over and over.....

If the experimenters don't believe, they get a negative result. (no evidence for psychic abilities, zero)

If they believe, they get a positive result. (perfect or near perfect results--psychic abilities are unassailably real)

If they are ambiguous, then they get an ambiguous result. (not sure, could be either way)

All are correct and perfectly right in what they are doing and achieving. 100% perfect results for all three.

The key is that the reality is the variable.

Well Carmody, I know what you are driving at, but I can’t entirely agree with the above. Take an oncoming vehicle with no lights on in pitch-black night. One driver passes it safely because he is wearing night-vision goggles; another scrapes past it because he has good hearing and thought he heard something but couldn’t see it; a third passes it safely because although he can see and hear nothing he is driving conservatively almost on the verge; yet another smashes straight into it because he can see and hear nothing and presumes he has the road to himself. In those cases, the variable reality is entirely a matter of individual perceptions within the broader reality of the oncoming vehicle. Perceptual incompetence is not the same as consensual reality; when you say ‘100% perfect results for all’, I think you are stretching the notion of perfection way beyond the satisfactory into the totally unsatisfactory. The trouble with consensual reality is that, apart from the cosy homemade home section that becomes so stifling that you need to venture abroad, any one individual plays such a negligible part in any particular segment of that reality, to the point that you have to learn the ropes rather than instinctively understand it. Which is what makes the world such a dangerous place, until enough people can together make it safe.

Carmody
5th April 2016, 14:27
it begins with the removal, of taming of the call and response of the resonance - the complementary reflection in the self.

The external resonant/complimentary mass is too large.

You have to leave.

Or, manipulate via the channels of ignorance in the whole of the given individuals on the planet.

This, is essentially how one can control a crowd of thousands.

By simply picking them up via the places they are ignorant. Like picking up kittens by the neck.....they go limp and compliant.

3(C)+me
6th April 2016, 22:19
This cartoon goes here:

M-Albion-3D
9th April 2016, 08:18
For me, it all comes down to the exposure of just two "truths de rigueur" which, if they were brought to light, would turn the entire world up side down and usher in a whole new era of humanity....

1. Open a new formal independent inquiry into who and how was responsible for 9/11 and bring those parties to justice.

2. A formal disclosure, proof and introduction of the ET presence engaging the human race.

That's it, viola! Instant world transformation....but for the life of me, I'm not sure which one should come first.

Now, where did I put that dream? I want to go back to sleep....:crazy_pilot:

janette
9th April 2016, 08:53
I've never actually had an experience like seeing a ufo,ET,entity or a ghost etc. I've had sleep paralysis more than once where I was 100% awake ,had an OBE -that freaked me out as I was drunk,sobered me up quick though😁 but that doesn't mean I don't believe these things don't exist. Anything and everything is possible. Nothing surprises me anymore but I don't believe everything I hear or read. I think everybody is on their own journey and not everbodys mind is going to 'click' in the right places at the the same time. I have tried to wake up family and friends over the years but they laugh in my face 😮 my brother thinks I'm totally mentally deranged. It's very lonely as my husband and kids think the same. I kind of think this is my other family. Don't give up ,we know the truth and let's be there for the people who don't . Sorry if my post is simple and boring ,I'm nowhere as intelligent as you guys on here,I'm just a hotel cleaner with a head full of truths 😊 xx

uzn
9th April 2016, 09:05
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-1mPeg1sjzek/UXxlzJM2r-I/AAAAAAABiOw/vxo0Ewbdj6M/s1600/toon1637723566003_33992673_n.png

M-Albion-3D
9th April 2016, 15:04
I've never actually had an experience like seeing a ufo,ET,entity or a ghost etc. I've had sleep paralysis more than once where I was 100% awake ,had an OBE -that freaked me out as I was drunk,sobered me up quick though😁 but that doesn't mean I don't believe these things don't exist. Anything and everything is possible. Nothing surprises me anymore but I don't believe everything I hear or read. I think everybody is on their own journey and not everbodys mind is going to 'click' in the right places at the the same time. I have tried to wake up family and friends over the years but they laugh in my face 😮 my brother thinks I'm totally mentally deranged. It's very lonely as my husband and kids think the same. I kind of think this is my other family. Don't give up ,we know the truth and let's be there for the people who don't . Sorry if my post is simple and boring ,I'm nowhere as intelligent as you guys on here,I'm just a hotel cleaner with a head full of truths 😊 xx

I read your post here Janette and I have to say, you really touched me. Thank you.

For sure you're not alone, you have us on Project Avalon where many feel just the same as you do and there are, many many people around you who quietly think and feel as you do. We are all, ever so gradually waking up and when the time is right, these people, your family included will begin to look to you for guidance. Stay strong, be strong!

Warmest regards,

janette
9th April 2016, 19:35
Thank you M-Albion-3D,your kind words mean alot. 💖 xx

Ewan
9th April 2016, 23:31

Don't put yourself down like that. My IQ was apparently 163 when I was 21 and I've never been anything other than a glorified labourer. I've met all kinds of snobs though. :)

I'm also sure quite a lot of my family are concerned about my mental health but they're too polite to say anything.

Ewan
9th April 2016, 23:38
it begins with the removal, of taming of the call and response of the resonance - the complementary reflection in the self.

You have to leave.

Or, manipulate via the channels of ignorance in the whole of the given individuals on the planet.

By simply picking them up via the places they are ignorant. Like picking up kittens by the neck.....they go limp and compliant.

I always read your posts with interest and attention Carmody as I intuitively understand that you know far more than I do. Some posts, however, I wish you'd come down a few more rungs of the ladder to place your signpost. Some of them are just out of reach and, consequently, a little too blurred to read.

janette
10th April 2016, 08:56
Thanks Swan,appreciate it 😊 xx

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Ewan LOL x

DNA
10th April 2016, 18:15

You have to leave.

I always read your posts with interest and attention Carmody as I intuitively understand that you know far more than I do. Don't sell yourself short.

I'm half convinced that 90% of the folks who thank Carmody have no idea what he is talking about.
Now is that a criticism of Carmody, or the folks who follow him?
I've made the same request you just made to Carmody several times. He responded with his normal undecipherable double speak.

So make of that what you will. Best of luck though. :)

Ernie Nemeth
10th April 2016, 18:42
respect DNA, I get it but:

Some understand that there is another level of reality where words play a different role than here. As most know, words have power. It is both the visual symbol and the archetypical function it represents acting in unison. Those that know can evoke any state in a person they want by the manipulation of language, words, and phrases. Even syntax plays a role. The background of the intended receiver is also considered and so those in the know can target a seemingly innocuous or even irrelevant post towards a specific person.

With a person of lesser integrity, this power can be used for ill. By someone like Charmody and others it can and does evoke sentience. If not that then at least a bit of readjustment subliminally.

ulli
10th April 2016, 22:00
If I think of people as ignorant I have formed a prejudice, and that belief will then result in the universe, aka reality, to send me endless confirmations. No shortage of ignoramuses.

If I check my tendency to form prejudices, and approach each person I meet with the awe they deserve as unique beings, with infinite potential, which just had not yet come to bloom, then they wake up.
There is a response, from their deepest essence, from their soul.
And their ego takes a step back, as there is no need to feel threatened.

This is why each one of us needs to check our expectations, and also remember that the world is in an infinite process of becoming.

KevBoh
11th April 2016, 13:31
I would love it if I had the ability to turn a blind eye to all that is happening globally, the fact that it has been and the way it has been for centuries fascinates me all on it's own.

I too have had an 'inner knowing' since I was 10 years old, that I was/am here for a reason. I also had the conundrum of knowing when to zip it it in social gatherings as i tend to blow some minds without trying. Truth is, I used to be a salesman, and to be honest, it bought the honesty out of me, because no matter what sales company I was employed at, they ALL used underhand tactics to seal a deal, or trying to impose it on my character, after 7 years I learned it was a dirty way of earning a living, if that makes sense, point being, If I could convince someone to buy something they didn't need.... you had to have some powers of persuasion as part of one's charm, So when I woke, many moons ago... If I'm telling the truth, I KNOW I can sell it, that's where my sales career is benefiting me now with the benefit of hindsight, since I haven't sold a Sausage for over 4 years. Also, I don't try and impose my beliefs on people, I have a rational conversation with my 'victim' LOL :D and talk to the constructively, only a fool wouldn't be able to see it if it is conversed on to simplify with whomever it is your talking too. Also I think, if you hit a person with information that they know NOTHING about and start about 30 foot deep in the rabbit hole, the person will be lost, we are all at different growth levels, and I'm sure our perception is very aware. I know the Globalists/Zionists are using the totalitarian tiptoe, we need to take a leaf out of their book, and reverse it for our sleeping counterparts.

I have two Kids to think of, that why I will NEVER NEVER stop talking about it. Unless someone tells me to P''; Off which is fair enough, I wouldn't fall out with that person. Living in such a small area where everyone knows everyone, I have an idea with who you would have success with and who you wouldn't, nonetheless that wouldn't stop me from trying, Like Ghandi said, Even if you are in the minority of one, the truth is still the truth :) Hope you find the Balance, being a Libran, maybe I'm at an advantage :)

apokalypse
11th April 2016, 14:26
this is great thead..sorry for my rant which on my mind for a weeks now.

i lost a person who i talked to recent times but once i talked about prostitute this female friend slam me how dirty i am and she attack prostitute...i have talked about how society geared towards the physical and Objectification but she still not see it keep saying Prostitute doing it for economic reasons and low life people. After that she never talked to me again..since she being religious Buddhism,i ask her If Buddha-Jesus didn't spit on Prostitute then why you spit on their face? Buddha said the worst person of them all not those prostitute but the person who paid those prostitute, instead of helping them but doing business for personal gain.

i think many of you like myself lost a people who you know...few people have said in here they losing friend and i really feel that. people just can't accept the truth and what is it, everything is related to each other. Spirituality and society as one. people just need to have that realization to feel and see from inside not just see with their eyes or hear with their ears.