PDA

View Full Version : The role and super importance of our chakras

picloud
5th April 2016, 10:10
Hello!

I decided today to meditate on chakras and ask my Higher Self and Spirit Guides for some guidance in discerning their functions, purposes, use and basically ask "what are they?" The answer I got was most interesting and I highly recommend reading what I channeled in writing after my meditative session which I have posted here, below. I think that the key to ascension comes from understanding the chakra system which is SUPER important to our...everything. Enjoy the read, and all comments and questions are welcome!

A chakra is a portal of energy through which energy flows. Each chakra has its own color or vibration or frequency, all as an aspect of the kind of energy that it is. A chakra is also a level of consciousness thus it is an aspect of our being and as an aspect of our being (and as we are multi dimensional beings), each chakra has a sense of self but in its true state does not have an identity as such. Identity pertains to an image of self created by ego. Ego is what we think we are whereas Self is what we really are. This Self understands the interconnectivity of the multiple aspects of Being, in that all levels of consciousness are interdependent. This means one cannot exist without the other and that each complete chakra system is a complete Being. A Being is thus a multilayered energy system, containing a life-force or energy that is flowing between multiple sets of consciousness that does not "stem" from the God force or Creator or Source, but is in a constant circuit that is powered by the God force. This power of the God force is commonly mistaken to being likened with such connotations of power as a beginning or starting point of this life-force or energy that we are (can be likened with a soul). Because time is transcended by all other dimensions outside of the one we as humans inhabit, it is through our conditioning that we believe there must be a starting point or "driver" to this life-force. In reality, without time, without beginning or end, there is only infinite continuity and the present state or moment. In this present state or moment is the ultimate reality of all that is as it is and as an undeniable truth, in relativity (or as a reference point) to all other states of Self in each level of consciousness that is a Being. The Higher Self is this Being, as an entity that is its true Self and as a sum of all its parts, forming one "I" and is in the direct presence of other "I's" and thus the true Nature of God. The true Nature of God is that of Self Awareness - a coordination and combination of all levels of consciousness that is combined to form a perfect Being. There is no One God above all others, no Hierarchy and no fixed identity that one can point out as the True God. Rather, there is only a universal and (in the most fundamental way) a singular energy that exists as a consciousness (known as the God force) that is totally Self Aware and Aware of other Beings as a whole and multi faceted Being, that is connected by this fundamental energy and/or consciousness. In other words, all Self Aware Beings are Gods if God by definition is the Creator of all that is. These Gods do create all that is as they are in their totality and completeness able to bring Consciousness into a focal point that becomes/is them as a Self (as close as one can get to having a true identity) and can in the same focused state direct this energy with the intent of creating whatever it so wills. These Gods are responsible for and represent different life forms. These life forms are "ruled" by their individual God in as much a way as we rule ourselves in our own reality. Hence we are essentially ruling ourselves, as we ARE an extension of this Creator God who resides in the realm of the God force. Our seemingly insignificant actions and thoughts are resonating with this God, which in turn informs this God of the state we are in and reacts by producing a suitable reality for any given situation at any and every moment. To put it simply, our thoughts and actions become the blueprint for the design and eventual creation of our reality based on how we perceive and this reality is how God responds to your thoughts and actions. Positivity thus breeds opportunity and more positivity and negativity creates blockages and contradicts God's plan. Contradicting God's plan is basically a misalignment of energies (the fundamental energy of consciousness) where what is meant to be in the purest intentions is sullied and altered by conflicting and negative states of consciousness. Put simply, your bad vibes and attitude are not aligned with God's good vibes and positivity. Therefore what is best for your situation is not transferable to you in your reality and is misdirected, becomes something else and that something else upsets the balance that maintains a positive perception of the world before your eyes that you unwittingly are creating for yourself.

The role of each chakra is to maintain its inherent frequency (which has its own respective color) and clarity so that energy can flow. The unhindered flow of energy gives each level of consciousness a (self-directed) path through life that is free of suffering and ultimately leads to the closing of the rebirth cycle, allowing each level of consciousness to be directly connected with their respective Creator as One (true Oneness) and to just Be. To Be (as a final and complete state) is to be gathered as a single mind made up of all the various levels of your consciousness and in all your unity with all your strengths, abilities, knowledge, love and concentrated energy. Once in that state, having completely escaped the rebirth cycle, all is possible. You (once human) become God in its entirety and are finally awakened from all dreams and all other realities, entering the Ultimate Reality. This Ultimate Reality is what some call Heaven. Once "awake" as God, all the individual parts of your Self, as accessible through the portals of each chakra, can be revisited, reanimating or recreating yourself in that dimension, and operate under the Highest state of consciousness, directly affecting your reality as you will it. When the chakras permit the flow of energy through the circuit of each connected chakra, the above mentioned unification of Self occurs and resolves itself eventually to make it so. On another level, chakras must be open and unhindered by negativity etc. but they must also be true to their respective colors. The brighter the chakra, the greater the flow and capacity of energy through that chakra. In other words, if say your throat chakra is open, large and a bright radiant blue (which is a sign of high activity and energy) then your capacity to express yourself, seek truth and be true to yourself etc. is enhanced. The same goes for all chakras and their inherent nature and responsibility to our selves as humans or other. Also remembering that each chakra being a portal into a particular state of consciousness means that each chakra is our link to another form of our Self that resides in a different dimension, each chakra is personified. Meditating is one avenue to connect with these beings that we share our own chakra system with and hence we are a part of. Connecting with these beings who operate on higher frequencies and vibrations opens us up to the positive influence of such frequencies and vibrations that they are fundamentally composed of and this raises our own. We need to raise our vibrations to be in contact with them and not the other way around, as this would reverse the progress and direction of our energy and life force. Thus we are responsible for our own ascension. These other beings from other dimensions who are accessed through our personal portals or chakras do at times guide us without our knowing as well as without our direct request for assistance. This happens by the way of their hightened abilities of manifesting as a physical presence or voice or vision etc. into our dimension, but remaining in their respective dimension as lower vibrations are harmful to them. Seemingly spontaneous by nature, such events as seeing ghosts or events deemed as supernatural are a result of these beings accessing our levels of consciousness (and the reason why one person will see a ghost while the others in the same room will see nothing - because its that individuals' consciousness that is being manipulated).  Thus ultimately we should keep our chakras in check, balanced, aligned, fueled with positivity, free from obstruction caused by negativity and in balance with our mind, body and spirit.

samildamach
5th April 2016, 14:07
What significance and purpose are there for the four chakras above the head,and also the minor chakras in the body?

CD7
5th April 2016, 17:01
Interesting Perspective! Piotrcloud <----this spelling messes with my brain...wht does this mean :) ?

Ive spent a lot of time analyzing "us" who we are, how we perceive, behave etc...

I like to think of things in terms of analogy...to me it seems that WE are like aspects different sides of ONE gemstone. We are each experiencing from different angles which relates different perspectives...opinions. We EACH have a piece of the whole...those who can view from ALL angles have the most COMPLETE version of the One and the Many. The WHOLE as well as its perspective "pieces".

In terms of Our IMPORTANCE to work TOGETHER its similar to cells being dependent on the whole and the whole body dependent upon the cells for survival. We are ALL a part of a system, a tapestry with each of us (cells) having its VALUE to offer to the Whole. Our body is HANDICAP right now....only operating in partial capacity....only using perhaps two (chakras) so to speak...
The Body is being Starved and Malnourished....All organs are not being Utilized in this Body...

The Mega reflects the Meta...the So Above So Below...

Creation is waiting....The Body is waiting to Thrive like it never has before

picloud
6th April 2016, 01:42
What significance and purpose are there for the four chakras above the head,and also the minor chakras in the body?

Samildamach,

It is my understanding (as everyone has a different opinion on this) that each chakra serves to process the energy coming from the God force in accordance with the capacity and vibrational energy of each chakra, which is what creates the flow of this energy. So the 4 chakras above the head and one near the feet (there are 12 that we are presently aware of, and there are possibly more) are defined by their vibrational energy that transcends the human body's vibrational energy threshold. Essentially, there are 7 main frequencies that over their range and spectrum make up the physical body and are in union with the "spirit" directly (the body encasing the spirit). Those other 5 are not encased by a body, but are still defined and ordered in a particular way (so they're not just floating around in random places, they are in a relative position to the body). Now I believe that the purpose of each chakra serves to process or filter, if you like, the energy moving from the God force to us (in human form) which is necessary so that we are not overpowered by its magnitude and awesomeness. These higher chakras are the realms of supernatural abilities and states of consciousness that I cannot currently fathom and so my knowledge of them only goes so far. They are accessible, but probably through tremendous discipline and (at the very least) a firm grasp and understanding of the chakras of the body is first required before ascending to the next. I'm curious to as whether it is even possible to interact or access these chakras as humans? Either we need to evolve somehow or be free from the body altogether (physical death). I don't know and don't pretend to know, I'll just have to meditate, ask my Spirit Guides and Higher Self and see what they say, if I can even comprehend it. All I can say is though we may not fully understand them, they have an impact on us and are accredited for particular traits and abilities that we inherently posses.

Best of luck :)

picloud
6th April 2016, 01:47
Interesting Perspective! Piotrcloud <----this spelling messes with my brain...wht does this mean :) ?

Ive spent a lot of time analyzing "us" who we are, how we perceive, behave etc...

I like to think of things in terms of analogy...to me it seems that WE are like aspects different sides of ONE gemstone. We are each experiencing from different angles which relates different perspectives...opinions. We EACH have a piece of the whole...those who can view from ALL angles have the most COMPLETE version of the One and the Many. The WHOLE as well as its perspective "pieces".

In terms of Our IMPORTANCE to work TOGETHER its similar to cells being dependent on the whole and the whole body dependent upon the cells for survival. We are ALL a part of a system, a tapestry with each of us (cells) having its VALUE to offer to the Whole. Our body is HANDICAP right now....only operating in partial capacity....only using perhaps two (chakras) so to speak...
The Body is being Starved and Malnourished....All organs are not being Utilized in this Body...

The Mega reflects the Meta...the So Above So Below...

Creation is waiting....The Body is waiting to Thrive like it never has before

I've had similar views with regards to our perspectives being a piece of a whole, each piece no more or less true than the next, giving us a different view on the same issue etc. and that we can aquire perspectives that enable us to expand our consciousness and thus become more complete. So yeah I agree with you :)

Peacerebel
6th April 2016, 04:18
Beautiful! Thank you. I believe it is so.

samildamach
6th April 2016, 07:45
Now that's given me something to think about.I hadn't considered the idea that the four chakras above the head as filters more like power relays for sending and receiving.but filters makes great sence and possibly the function as both a filter and a relay .I always considered the four above the head for source and the one below the feet for Gaia.all I can say for certain is they are equal in size to the chakras of the body and the energy flows both up and down in side a tube.these chakras seem to be greatly overlooked and very little is known about them ,I've always believed that these chakras are crucial in are spiritual journey and a link to source.if chakras in the body have consciousness then surely these other five also would

Sammy
7th April 2016, 20:56
What if chakras are actually an ethericly implanted overlay meant to "separate" consciousness so that a formerly free spirit being can be controlled and manipulated so as to produce emotional loosh for energy parasites?

enfoldedblue
7th April 2016, 21:57
What if chakras are actually an ethericly implanted overlay meant to "separate" consciousness so that a formerly free spirit being can be controlled and manipulated so as to produce emotional loosh for energy parasites?
Hi Sam, I have seen this idea bandied around a lot in circles that are exploring the archon etc energies. To me it feels like part of the program to disempower people. I try to go with my experiences rather than external dialogue as there is so much disinformation flying around. I feel chakras actually connect us to the world of energy. When i work on clearing mine i always feel more fliwing vibrant and connected. Thats my experience.

picloud
7th April 2016, 23:49

Sam,

I believe it to be true that there is a separation of chakras for a reason, particularly the ones pertaining to the human experience as available to us on a basic level.
I channeled an unknown spirit yesterday (a huge negative force teeming with intelligence) who described the human experience and vibrations as toxic on higher levels and states of consciousness. It described our 3 dimensions as a buffer zone from all other higher states of consciousness and vibrations. The reality in which we experience is layered enough to contain positive vibrations but it is to balance the negative, and all other dimensions aside from our own, are fluid and accessible very readily, unlike our own. Hence we are in a sort of prison state. Call this dimension we live in a sort of correctional facility for "bad souls" to be corrected and reintegrated with the higher levels when "ready".
Also, dimensions coexist on a singular level, and the division of all states of consciousness and realities is the illusion we perceive as humans. For example, our universe is home to all beings and states of consciousness. Let's zoom in on Earth. We see Earth as our home, and sometimes think of her as our own home and our own dimension. However it is in fact shared by all, and if we were able to perceive all other beings from all the various dimensions we would see that our home on Earth itself is a multi-layered reality with one plane only, and not a set of entirely different worlds or "places". We are sharing one plane of existence and we as humans are only seeing one level of that. All creation and consciousness is all around us and we just can't see it unless we raise our consciousness and vibrations. Hell is as much a state of mind as heaven.
So what about multiverse theory? Well, other universes do exist in parallel (with their own physical planets etc) but again, the manner in which they exist and interact with our planets and celestial bodies follows the same principles, but I broke off the connection to this spirit before it could go on further to explain... I just started feeling very I'll and had to cancel this interview, particularly at the point where it was describing the nature of darkness. I may post this "interview" here if you wish but I leave that up to you and other member of Avalon.

Thank you for your post.

Sammy
8th April 2016, 14:53
I really appreciate the views that could be seen as "positive" and is the choice I make regarding the chakras.

GloriousPoetry
8th April 2016, 16:05
Sam Hunter.......I totally agree with your perspective. ....From personal experience chakras and kundalini are linked to the planet Saturn and are not organic to Earth or our organic makeup. I have chosen to transcend them both.

Sammy
10th April 2016, 12:58
Sometimes it seems the "souless one" is God. And that we have the opportunity to show God what having a soul is all about. Hopefully God will be thankful for what we show God. Looks like we have an opportunity for responsibility.

All the above is all and only a metaphorical suggestion pointing to that which words cannot properly describe as those who know me also know that I see myself (as indeed all life) as God.

applepie
11th April 2016, 09:43

Sam, I remember hearing someone recently saying (cannot remember who it was) that our chakras are overlays created by the Annunakis so that they can feed on us. Just wondering where did you get your info from?

picloud
11th April 2016, 18:38
Sometimes it seems the "souless one" is God. And that we have the opportunity to show God what having a soul is all about. Hopefully God will be thankful for what we show God. Looks like we have an opportunity for responsibility.

Hey Sam,

Interesting thought. Is God "soul-less"? My idea of a soul is directly related to consciousness, but a unique (almost) possession that stands as the only thing we take with us in death. The soul, just like consciousness, is the intangible part of us that is our connection to "God". But the nature of a soul is one of self-identity meaning it may belong to God, but it is a separate "mind" from God. So to say God is soul-less, to me at least, is to say that God is without 1) any higher connection to another higher being as God is the limit and 2) not restricted by a "self-identity" like we as humans believe ourselves to be and (within the same point) without a consciousness as we experience it.

If God is everything, and all things are of God's "substance" and quite literally then, ALL things are God in an expression/state of being whatever, then we too are included in this... but does God generate a soul? Or does a particular circumstance or composition of elements that say, make up the human body, capture a piece of God's consciousness and separates itself from God? I believe our consciousness is bound by the body which generates some sort of field that contains it. Otherwise, our consciousness would be easily blended with other humans and animals and plants etc (we'd easily and effortlessly be able to communicate telepathically for example)... So what if, that which contains the soul/consciousness is the physical body (also extends to animals and plants and other organisms), and this soul/consciousness - due to it being able to be contained and "belong" to a body - is what separates US from GOD who's consciousness flows through all things as is not contained? Does this mean that God does not have an identity? And by no identity I mean, God is all things but not one thing, and identity regards one thing as unique from all other things.

The fact that God may be without identity gives God the ability to do what God does, as God is not limited. But what about the idea that the body is like a bubble containing consciousness that originates from God's own consciousness but becomes disconnected from it? God can still access and move God's consciousness through this bubble/body, yet we remain ourselves. There must be a conscious decision made on God's part at least to allow this separation of self... and maybe the field containing the soul is generated by the body... but what if the soul/consciousness IS made from the energies of the body? What if our consciousness/soul isn't native to God's stream of consciousness, rather, the collection and composition of all the ELEMENTS that we are made up of (and each of those things being made from God's consciousness expressing itself as such elements) then becomes "life" through a process that God does not interfere with?

So what I'm saying is:
1) God is in all things, but God is not one thing... all things are made from elements (and beyond that, the building blocks of existence which I don't know what they are) and perhaps this is the extent of God's conscious influence - for those elements to be as they are and their nature to be just "recipes" for life and matter that supports life.
2) Hence, all things after God put's them into being - by creating the building blocks and elements that make up everything - exist without further manipulation by God, but of their own accord.
3) We are made from these elements, as is everything else, but a certain perfect condition for life allowed us to form as the humans we are today (and all life on this planet), which is as much chance as it is design - chance that in the infinite universe the right conditions for life are highly probable hence happened naturally without direction, and design because elements have a "nature" about them which we can be forgiven for believing is a consciousness, rather it is more like instinct, but I call it the laws of physics.
4) The composition of all the elements in the correct configuration and amount that the human body is made up of, is also a composite of the elements' inherent nature which is set by God. The purpose of the body is to inform and carry out the will of the brain, thus the purpose of the elements of the body is to be controlled by the brain and inform the brain. The brain generates brain-waves that relate to person's the state of consciousness, but could the brain be responsible for generating a "soul" or consciousness without God's assistance?
5) It is possible that we, as humans for example, are not as God intended, rather formed by certain conditions and by the basic elements that God does not wish to control but instead, gave certain qualities to (inherent nature and/or instinct of a certain element/laws of physics), in order for life to continue with "free-will", but with certain boundaries and conditions.
6) If God designed us specifically as we are, then this would be meddling with the free-will of all things including humans, but if he just "sets the stage" with creating the basics of life and giving them a nature - which gives us the laws of physics, then God is able to let be what will be and hence, free-will. Even though giving the building blocks of the universe a nature/laws of physics is still contradicting free-will to a degree, it is probably the minimum possible influence from God that is possible before ALL things as we know it cease to exist as they are and dissolve back into God's original state of being.
7) So, consciousness as we known it, specifically human consciousness, is created by the creation of the brain, which is created naturally and without God's intervention. Nature (naturally) is thus under its own command, free from God's control. But if all things are God, and if all things are under their OWN control (just with a set of rules and inherent behaviors), then where does this put God?

And soooooooooooooo finally I come to my point.

God, is perhaps without a soul/consciousness, instead God is that which gives the universe its inherent qualities which is why we think of God as residing in all things because all things share the same nature/laws... set by God. Once set, God is no longer needed, unless God is pure energy keeping things moving, but even so this energy is only required to set all things in motion, after that, the energy has momentum and is self-sustaining due to (again) the nature of all the basic elements of the universe. So God acts only to create, then let be. Once creation has occurred, God dissolves into God's own creation, and in order for God to "be" once more, all creation, at the very least, must become self aware. Aware that all beings, self included, are God who has dissolved itself/herself/himself in order for US to exist as we do - not attached to God's thoughts, but to have thoughts of our own.

So what does this mean for us as humans if "God" is presently only an echo of a creative force that is no longer as it was before creation? I believe this means that WE are God's legacy, WE are equal as humans containing consciousness which is God's instrument of ALL creation and possibility, WE are powerful beyond our wildest dreams, and that when we die our consciousness escapes the confinement of the body as it is no longer generating a field which traps it, and WE join as one consciousness that is the sum of all experiences through life, and now in death, we become God anew, yet never as complete as God once was, but aware of self and OTHER, as God had never been before (due to dissolving in the creation process). God thus not only created us, God recreated itself/himself/herself, for various possible reasons...

I want to go on, but I must go now... I hope the above makes sense to at least one person haha. Hopefully it makes people think. Nothing I've said is definitely true nor am I claiming it to be, it's just provoking thoughts and ideas.

I'm interested to hear your thoughts...