PDA

View Full Version : Playing the game

Asyloth
5th April 2016, 12:53
People here on avalon have understood that the game of the system is kind of rigged and that we've been starting it like a David in front of a Goliath, not very fair is it?
We have arrived here on a planet where everything had been setup before our arrival so of course it's tough.

But yet when I was in a bad financial situation and totally into truth seeking, I thought, well I'm pretty sure that I won't change the world by being homeless and sleeping under a bridge, so if I really have that meaning in mind, I don't have any other way to achieve it than playing the game along with all the rest of the people.

We won't succeed in changing the world by not playing the game of the system, I know most of us feel too smart and too righteous to do it but yet I feel like it's the only way, should we succeed in waking up the masses by playing on our own, all we'd achieve is bringing the world to its knees and sending it back to ashes. Maybe that's what we're supposed to do? I don't know, I'm just trying to share my reflexion on this.

So even though it's very uncomfortable for me to fit in this logic that the world has set up for me and the others, I feel like if we really want to do this right, we have to play the game, win the game and then change the rules, only this way can we really make a peaceful transition to a new world at our image, free, wise, intelligent, honorable and of course much more brighter.

I'm not trying to sell anything or trying to tell anyone what to do, I just felt like I needed to share this thought with you avalonians since you're the people I have most respect for in this world.

Peace to all of you.

TargeT
5th April 2016, 16:01
So even though it's very uncomfortable for me to fit in this logic that the world has set up for me and the others, I feel like if we really want to do this right, we have to play the game, win the game and then change the rules, only this way can we really make a peaceful transition to a new world at our image, free, wise, intelligent, honorable and of course much more brighter.

So your saying... to escape from jail, we need to hang out in jail...

I agree that's the easier way, I don't know that it's the right way but I suspect it's not... nothing good for humans is ever "easy", it's always stressful (either physically or mentally). When things are too easy you should get nervous.

Jayren
5th April 2016, 16:37
People here on avalon have understood that the game of the system is kind of rigged and that we've been starting it like a David in front of a Goliath, not very fair is it?
We have arrived here on a planet where everything had been setup before our arrival so of course it's tough.

But yet when I was in a bad financial situation and totally into truth seeking, I thought, well I'm pretty sure that I won't change the world by being homeless and sleeping under a bridge, so if I really have that meaning in mind, I don't have any other way to achieve it than playing the game along with all the rest of the people.

We won't succeed in changing the world by not playing the game of the system, I know most of us feel too smart and too righteous to do it but yet I feel like it's the only way, should we succeed in waking up the masses by playing on our own, all we'd achieve is bringing the world to its knees and sending it back to ashes. Maybe that's what we're supposed to do? I don't know, I'm just trying to share my reflexion on this.

I'm not trying to sell anything or trying to tell anyone what to do, I just felt like I needed to share this thought with you avalonians since you're the people I have most respect for in this world.

Peace to all of you.

You need to find a way to thrive, turning there system against them.

joeecho
5th April 2016, 20:02
When everything is a jail (limitation) then nothing is a jail.

A jail without bar is the hardest one to perceive.

Test for your limitations, be it spiritual, mental, or physical and the bars you will find.

Remember this, a successful jailbreak doesn't mean one is free.

A life lived is the life of a serial jail breaker.

Asyloth
6th April 2016, 11:22
I feel like you're right the three of you, it's just that sometimes I don't see any way out or any alternative in the more "common" world.

But yeah I guess I haven't been searching solutions deep enough ;)

TargeT
6th April 2016, 13:38
I feel like you're right the three of you, it's just that sometimes I don't see any way out or any alternative in the more "common" world.

But yeah I guess I haven't been searching solutions deep enough ;)

realistically and practically you're OP (original post) is right, we are highly incentivized to play with in the bounds of the game & it seems a "better" way to go...

but when did realism and practicality ever do anything but sustain the status quo?

therein lies the rub.

Myself, I mix in as much "grey market" living as possible to my "playing the game" life style.... it's my own way of justifying my support of "the system" (do realize this: if you play the game, you are by default supporting the system).... no easy answer to this one.