PDA

View Full Version : dont be hurting

jack
7th December 2010, 15:09
You are an eternal spiritual being. A spiritual being with such clarity of consciousness that in this lifetime you experience no more than a mere fragment of it. You have explored countless worlds outside the realm of your imagination. You have inhabited the bodies of completely different life forms so far removed from the human form. Every single lifetime seems so serious and ultimate, as if it is the entire scope of your existance. Each lifetime demands complete attention, complete uwavering attention towords what is perceived with the base five senses. The urge to look inward, at the spaciousness within is always at the bottom of the to-do list. Its never the right time to stop, look, listen and feel the spacious and infinite awareness that can only be accessed in the now. "Must do this first". "Must come to a place of security before i can do that". "When this happens i'll do it". Look within, be quite. Stop thinking. Shhhhhh. Become aware of the awareness within, the awareness that will always be there. The awareness that knows it doesnt matter what happens, because it will always be. That is you. That is infinity. The mind, the chatterbox in the head believes itself to be temporary, mortal, because it is. Thats why its always looking for the next thing, situation or event to make it feel whole again. Always rushing and racing towords the next moment all the time overlooking that which is the very awareness that allows those thoughts to be. You. You are not your thoughts. You are not the mental creation that fears the global events that is happening. You are the awareness that allows those things to be. Experience it, allow it. Allow the moment. Surrender to life. Just be.

=)

A lot of people worry on this site, and i can see that now. I used to worry a lot also, although, at the time i wasnt aware that i was worrying. At the time i was just fine. =D But, in retrospect no i was not fine. Because fine would not have compuslivly researched these subjects secretly greeting the end, because it would have been an end to the misery that i allowed myself to feel as a result of judging the information that i received. Each day, i remember, finding a new piece of information that confirmed the anhialation of humankind, and the anihalation of me, my secret pain and suffering. Ahhhh.. that felt good. That was a good piece of information. It brought me closer to the end of unease. Ahhhhhh , destruction of the self, the thoughts that cant stop thinking, the emotions that cant stop responding. Each piece of pertinent information gave a temporary elation, feeling of relief, as the end seemed a little bit closer in sight. This will probably be a problem for many people, because finding out what is going on on this planet, and feeling helpless to stop it, is the most excrutiating of experiences, because it is so far removed from true humanity. The true love we hold within. It is painful, and you would want to be chuck norrises knuckles not to be affected. =)

I am everything im supposed to be right now
I have everything i need right now

Ahhhhhh =)

Dale
7th December 2010, 15:29
What a wonderful post!

In professional situations, I half-jokingly define "worrying" as a selfish attempt at control. In all truth, there is nothing to "worry" about, or to "fear." Yes, terrible people are planning to do equally terrible things, but harboring worries and fears will not solve anything. Going forth with confidence, spirit, and most importantly, a sense of humor, sure seems to be the best way of going about life.

Wood
7th December 2010, 15:30
For some of us it is not about looking for the truth to despair, but to right the wrong, in order to create the reality we want to experience instead of accepting the reality others impose on us as if already perfect. Of course we always have the option to just stop struggling and to accept whatever comes as good. This is the left-hand path towards dissolution of awareness back into the void. A choice, but not the desired one for many of us.

In my view we have God-given sense of identity (self) and ability to act in order to help God experience everything there is to be experienced, that is, is our duty to be unique creators rather than passive spectators of somebody else's creation.

We are awareness, as a rock or a plant or an animal. However, as humans, we have the ability to think. We can choose the path upwards, the right-hand path to further expand our consciousnesses, or the way downwards, the left-hand path, back into an animal or plant or rock-like consciousness. Our choice, TWO paths, not just one. Both paths lead, ultimately, to God anyway: either to be nothing at all but pure awareness or to be everything there is and thus pure awareness.

The One
7th December 2010, 16:05
Quantum Enigma

Zillah
7th December 2010, 16:20
the journey, any journey, will always bring you back to yourself, where you will find The Self - and that is where the destination remains.
beautiful post, thank you <3

Alloya
7th December 2010, 16:23
You are an eternal spiritual being. A spiritual being with such clarity of consciousness that in this lifetime you experience no more than a mere fragment of it. You have explored countless worlds outside the realm of your imagination. You have inhabited the bodies of completely different life forms so far removed from the human form. Every single lifetime seems so serious and ultimate, as if it is the entire scope of your existance. Each lifetime demands complete attention, complete uwavering attention towords what is perceived with the base five senses. The urge to look inward, at the spaciousness within is always at the bottom of the to-do list. Its never the right time to stop, look, listen and feel the spacious and infinite awareness that can only be accessed in the now. "Must do this first". "Must come to a place of security before i can do that". "When this happens i'll do it". Look within, be quite. Stop thinking. Shhhhhh. Become aware of the awareness within, the awareness that will always be there. The awareness that knows it doesnt matter what happens, because it will always be. That is you. That is infinity. The mind, the chatterbox in the head believes itself to be temporary, mortal, because it is. Thats why its always looking for the next thing, situation or event to make it feel whole again. Always rushing and racing towords the next moment all the time overlooking that which is the very awareness that allows those thoughts to be. You. You are not your thoughts. You are not the mental creation that fears the global events that is happening. You are the awareness that allows those things to be. Experience it, allow it. Allow the moment. Surrender to life. Just be.

=)

A lot of people worry on this site, and i can see that now. I used to worry a lot also, although, at the time i wasnt aware that i was worrying. At the time i was just fine. =D But, in retrospect no i was not fine. Because fine would not have compuslivly researched these subjects secretly greeting the end, because it would have been an end to the misery that i allowed myself to feel as a result of judging the information that i received. Each day, i remember, finding a new piece of information that confirmed the anhialation of humankind, and the anihalation of me, my secret pain and suffering. Ahhhh.. that felt good. That was a good piece of information. It brought me closer to the end of unease. Ahhhhhh , destruction of the self, the thoughts that cant stop thinking, the emotions that cant stop responding. Each piece of pertinent information gave a temporary elation, feeling of relief, as the end seemed a little bit closer in sight. This will probably be a problem for many people, because finding out what is going on on this planet, and feeling helpless to stop it, is the most excrutiating of experiences, because it is so far removed from true humanity. The true love we hold within. It is painful, and you would want to be chuck norrises knuckles not to be affected. =)

I am everything im supposed to be right now
I have everything i need right now

Ahhhhhh =)

Absolutely fantastic post. I found this site not long ago and then i became obsessed by the negativity. The fear is so addictive. I am weaning myself off the negativity , i requested the universe to show me all that is beneficial to my truth and incarnation on this planet. This allows me to see what is going on in the world but not get caught up in it and fall down the rabbit hole.

Today i found this post , so thank you for your wisdom.

It is a balancing act , i know lots of people into the new age who get angry with me ,for telling them of the negative which is going on , on the planet. They are angry because i have burst their bubble, i forced them to take their heads out of the sand and have a good look at what is going on. They are then scared and instead of meeting their fear head on , they prefer to project on to me and blame me instead. They are hiding in their heads in the sand of love and light.

However on the other side there are those who are obsessed by the negative and give the impression they would not want the world to be a wonderful place, as they would no longer have anything to talk about . i think this is sometimes the same energy as gossip , we as humans love to talk about the goings on of other people.

Everyday i want to inform myself as to what is going on in the world but not get caught up in it , like it is a huge soap opera.

Just observing , not concerning is my motto.

Banshee
7th December 2010, 16:40
the journey, any journey, will always bring you back to yourself, where you will find The Self - and that is where the destination remains.
beautiful post, thank you <3

Such lovely and good thoughts here. however, my sarcastic nature has to respond with " I don't want to find "The Self" locked up in a FEMA camp.

Such a balance between the physical and astral. But unless you are willing to leave the physical permanently, the challenges that lie ahead are a force with which to be reckoned. I don't think we can meditate this away ( at least with the numbers of people who are currently conscious) IMHO. :)

onawah
7th December 2010, 17:05
It is indeed a balancing act. While I think Conspiracy Theorists don't do nearly enough meditating and lightwork, Lightworkers don't do nearly enough Conspiracy Theory!
We need more integration.

Zillah
7th December 2010, 17:17
Such lovely and good thoughts here. however, my sarcastic nature has to respond with " I don't want to find "The Self" locked up in a FEMA camp.

Such a balance between the physical and astral. But unless you are willing to leave the physical permanently, the challenges that lie ahead are a force with which to be reckoned. I don't think we can meditate this away ( at least with the numbers of people who are currently conscious) IMHO. :)

trust me, neither do i - and im not insinuating 'not doing anything but light work.' :)

we all know the expression - its not the destination, its the journey. thats technically what i speak of. not to sit and just trust in the self, but to know that our journey, albiet all different in unique ways, will always bring you back to oneness (the final destination). knowing this is where i find my balance in the game of life.

"No matter where you go, there you are"

blessings <3

jack
7th December 2010, 18:47
Absolutely fantastic post. I found this site not long ago and then i became obsessed by the negativity. The fear is so addictive. I am weaning myself off the negativity , i requested the universe to show me all that is beneficial to my truth and incarnation on this planet. This allows me to see what is going on in the world but not get caught up in it and fall down the rabbit hole.

Today i found this post , so thank you for your wisdom.

It is a balancing act , i know lots of people into the new age who get angry with me ,for telling them of the negative which is going on , on the planet. They are angry because i have burst their bubble, i forced them to take their heads out of the sand and have a good look at what is going on. They are then scared and instead of meeting their fear head on , they prefer to project on to me and blame me instead. They are hiding in their heads in the sand of love and light.

However on the other side there are those who are obsessed by the negative and give the impression they would not want the world to be a wonderful place, as they would no longer have anything to talk about . i think this is sometimes the same energy as gossip , we as humans love to talk about the goings on of other people.

Everyday i want to inform myself as to what is going on in the world but not get caught up in it , like it is a huge soap opera.

Just observing , not concerning is my motto.

I'm glad that it could help =) But dont thank me, thank the peaceful presence that allowed it to come through ;)

If it wasnt in you already, you wouldnt recognise it as truth =)

Banshee
7th December 2010, 18:48
It is indeed a balancing act. While I think Conspiracy Theorists don't do nearly enough meditating and lightwork, Lightworkers don't do nearly enough Conspiracy Theory!
We need more integration.

Well that presents an interesting conundrum for me, I don't fall into either camp - conspiracy theorist or lightworker. More or less a relatively objective observer trying to sort this all out. I must say, even circumnavigating the acronyms and the between the lines messages is exhausting - but worth it. I think though, that the daunting task of working out all the hidden meaning in the Alternative Media is why so many people either dismiss it or just give up. Its almost as though the folks "in the know" are working as hard to keep this all "hush hush" as TPTB. Polarized forces. The reality is that the majority of the "world" is better reached somewhere in the middle. That is if AM and/or TPTB want to relinquish their game of cat and mouse, which I doubt they do. Its in their self interest to keep it subversive in both camps- more shall we say "lucrative"? IMHO.

I exclude PA/PC from the above observation. Referring to the more outlandish types.

jack
7th December 2010, 18:53
http://berkeley.edu/news/media/releases/2009/04/images/dalai-lama-crowd.jpg

For anyone looking for inspiration on how best to influence positive change in the minds of the people of this planet, that one man holding captive the minds and hearts of all those people is the Dalai Lama =)

morguana
7th December 2010, 19:03
Lovely thread jack, thank you for shining your light forth.

Be the love that you wish to see in the world around you, observe and understand, all that matters is the now we breath in.
:wub:
m

Gone002
9th December 2010, 00:10
I am hurting; when I look inwards all I see is a void, darkness. I am a beast; I hide my true face from others because if I took off my armour I would fly away because there’s nothing inside. I’m not saying this for any other reason other than; some of us aren’t drawn to the light like others. My soul is tainted.

Banshee
9th December 2010, 00:17
I am hurting; when I look inwards all I see is a void, darkness. I am a beast; I hide my true face from others because if I took off my armour I would fly away because thereís nothing inside. Iím not saying this for any other reason other than; some of us arenít drawn to the light like others. My soul is tainted.

Why are you in so much pain? What has happened? Can you recall? Of course there is something inside.... you are alive, therefore you are eternal. Has someone or something hurt you so deeply that you have shut down? Can I help or help you find some help?

Gone002
9th December 2010, 00:21
Its my cross, no others. i just thought i would say that not all people are able to find the light.

Banshee
9th December 2010, 00:25
Its my cross, no others. i just thought i would say that not all people are able to find the light.

There is no rule that says you have to. Be kind to yourself.

Arpheus
9th December 2010, 01:00
You dont need to find the light my friend,its there right now you just havent looked hard enough or deep enough yet,but trust me there is this little spark in that dark place somewhere and once you find it and recognize it it will shine so strong that the darkness will be consumed by the power of that light,be strong,Jack I love you man i really do ,now back to my awareness ...

jack
9th December 2010, 15:12
I am hurting; when I look inwards all I see is a void, darkness. I am a beast; I hide my true face from others because if I took off my armour I would fly away because there’s nothing inside. I’m not saying this for any other reason other than; some of us aren’t drawn to the light like others. My soul is tainted.

Were you born like that?

Wood
9th December 2010, 15:26
I am hurting; when I look inwards all I see is a void, darkness. I am a beast; I hide my true face from others because if I took off my armour I would fly away because thereís nothing inside. Iím not saying this for any other reason other than; some of us arenít drawn to the light like others. My soul is tainted.

The darkest hour is just before dawn. Know that every wrong can be righted, just face it and forgive everybody involved, including yourself. It is not easy, and you might think it is nonsense, but it works. The theme of the fight against the dark twin, our dark side, is common in myths and stories, just before dawn. I believe there are beings out there feeding our dark sides, so it is not entirely your fault anyway, but it is your responsibility to overcome it.
We all are meant to make it, be it in this life or in other lives, and any step in the good direction counts.

Maybe you want to see the movie Ink.

onawah
9th December 2010, 16:38
When I am feeling "tainted" (most of us do feel that way at times) I go out into Nature, sit or lie on the earth or rest my back against a tree and just breathe and feel the Oneness. Anyone can feel that if they give themselves enough of a chance (unless they are in prison or something), and eventually the Oneness will heal those feelings of separation. There are healers that can help us to clear out those feelings too. It's just an illusion, and it's temporary, thank the Goddess.

Gone002
9th December 2010, 19:13
i would like to thank Banshee publicly, for reaching out.

Banshee
9th December 2010, 19:38
it was my pleasure. thanks not necessary, but thank you :)

Anchor
9th December 2010, 22:10
This thread has mojo.

jack
9th December 2010, 23:45
Yes john, its a sexual monster.

Our definitions differ :tongue1: :gossip: :laugh:

Anchor
10th December 2010, 00:43
Hum, typing "Define mojo" into google is surprising.

Obviously I meant it in the sense of "good power" :)