PDA

View Full Version : US Government Declaring All Out War on Tiny House Living

anandacate
8th April 2016, 19:32
So4CaP1sNOI
Freedom in the United States today is a moving target, and when the government catches wind of an innovation that makes life easier and more affordable for ordinary people, it always steps in to take control. Take, for example, the growing effort to outlaw offgrid living in the U.S., as well as moves by local governments around the country to criminalize private rainwater collection.

Now, the federal government is making a major move against the tiny house movement, seeking to give the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) authority to require tiny houses to conform to the standards of recreational vehicles (RV’s), of which one of the rules is that the vehicles may not be used or marketed for permanent living. HUD is seeking to regulate tiny house living out of existence or to turn it into a regulated industry by requiring that tiny homes be manufactured in factories, conforming to codified standards.

Read full article here (with many in text links):
http://www.wakingtimes.com/2016/04/05/us-government-declaring-all-out-war-on-tiny-house-living/

Shannon
8th April 2016, 20:30
Jeez... What does it matter what someone lives in? I mean really.... Shouldn't the government be happy people have shelter? Nope, gotta make it as hard as can be or impossible. :/

AriG
8th April 2016, 20:49
This makes my blood boil. For the love of all that is holy, they should come to Scott County Ky and see all of the shanties and leanto pieces of junk that dot the landscape in some areas. Of course, these NWO automatons will claim that they are "grandfathered" and new construction doesn't count.

We are off grid for H2O. It is our right. It is being done with the government's consent and plea in Texas. I think they're even offering tax credits for it.

Interesting that they can imperialize places like Brazil and institute no housing standards for the people there living in deplorable conditions. No money in it I guess.

Need to go watch David's video about not getting emotionally hijacked about stuff right now.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

And another thing! Where did these Archons house the displaced residents of the Katrina disaster? In @#$@#$#$ FEMA trailers, for years...

13th Warrior
9th April 2016, 01:42
I've followed the tiny home movement from the start. What you are calling alarm to has always been a factor to be considered. I'm speaking of the local ordinances concerning the habitation and storage of R.V. units.

The movement is based upon the regulations that govern a do called "recreational vehicle" which are 120square ft or less and being constructed on a wheeled platform. Some jurisdictions are unfriendly to this type of habitation...so' move...you've got wheels, right!

Lifebringer
9th April 2016, 15:19
They can't regulate the water going to homes in the city, but when people make sure they aren't being poisoned, they change the rules to fit their damn pocket. Greed hath no shame and neither do I when I take it viral. My husband and I plan on ducking the "hills have eyes states" and seeing this nation in our retirement by RV. WE've priced the areas by map and it's more affordable to have my utilities in my vehicle for warmth then pay some utility company poisoning our nation, destroying oceans and air. I've got better sense with my cents, than that. They won't go green. People hae a right to live green. These tiny homes come with wind or solar also.
I lef them a piece of 'everybody that cares about this" mind. LOL, Told them we'd see them at the ballot box if we have to put it on the ballot.

TeXaR
9th April 2016, 15:32
This once was the Land of the Free......

http://yournewswire.com/us-government-says-mobile-homes-are-now-illegal/

Ki's
9th April 2016, 17:53
I kind of had a different take on the 'tiny house' movement. I've felt that it was a deliberate attempt to acclimate us to the idea that living in tight, confined spaces is a good thing. I gather that the elite like their views and vista's and don't want that cluttered up with peasants. Convince the sheeple that tiny houses are all the rage and it would be pretty easy then to legislate that those tiny houses need to be restricted to tight geographical area's.
The idea of tiny houses is clearly being 'packaged and sold' to the public.
But...that's just my opinion.