PDA

View Full Version : Interesting properties of Orgone

Ted
9th April 2016, 03:56
Some of you may have seen the thread I posted on Orgone water chargers. I followed Wilhelm Reich's ORAC design principal and layered metallic and organic material to concentrate Orgone in a bottle of water.
Orgone is a form of energy which raises the energetic level of matter, so I wondered how it would react to a battery. Could Orgone charge a battery?
I've been an electronic tech for 40 years, and I know a thing or two about batteries and how they operate. That part of me was yelling "don't waste your time!!". I'm the curious sort though, so I built a little tube of steel and mortar mix. I also bought a couple of NiMH rechargeable batteries

http://i.imgur.com/ORkXBRx.jpg

I drained the charge off the batteries, then stuck them in the tube for a few days. You can't imagine my surprise when I put them in a little flashlight and it lit up. I wasn't full brightness, but it stayed lit for a couple of hours. I waited until they were dead again and tried it a second time. Same results.
The "charger" is nothing more than a few steel pipes (under the washer) inside one another and surrounded with common mortar mix (sand and portland cement). No moving parts and no source of power.
Then I thought "well, if a little one is good, a bigger one will be better!" So I build a 3 foot long by 3 inches wide tube with more pipes and more cement.
Here is a pic of the top of the big tube:

http://i.imgur.com/AbCbPOr.jpg

The batteries didn't really charge any faster in the bigger tube. I'm also very impatient and kept taking the batteries out to measure the charge and see how bright they were in the flashlight. Not very scientific.
I then tried alkaline batteries to see if it would charge non rechargeable batteries. It did! It's weird though, it charged some and not others, so I don't know what's going there.
I took 4 of the partially recharged alkaline batteries, measured the voltage, and put two of each in two identical Maglight LED flashlights. I turned them both on and stuck one in the end of the big tube and left them to shine. I did this on Wednesday afternoon. The one not in the tube was dark within an hour. The one in the tube is still on as of about an hour ago, although not very bright.

http://i.imgur.com/htnBXAC.jpg

That's two days on alkaline batteries that only measured 1.1 volts to begin with (1.3 volts being a normally fully charged state). Something is powering that flashlight which is way outside mainstream scientific theory.
Now, I wouldn't go throwing your battery chargers away just yet. These tubes take several days to a week to charge a battery up, and it likes some types of batteries better than others. Occasionally it won't work at all.
I've only been playing with this stuff for a few weeks, so I certainly don't have any solid data on types of batteries, charging times and voltages. But it sure is interesting!

Ted

phillipbbg
9th April 2016, 05:57
you may find the days or nights you find give a better charge may well sync with certain astrological line ups. Might be worth watching for, also solar flares etc

WhiteLove
9th April 2016, 09:23
Some of you may have seen the thread I posted on Orgone water chargers. I followed Wilhelm Reich's ORAC design principal and layered metallic and organic material to concentrate Orgone in a bottle of water.
Orgone is a form of energy which raises the energetic level of matter, so I wondered how it would react to a battery. Could Orgone charge a battery?
I've been an electronic tech for 40 years, and I know a thing or two about batteries and how they operate. That part of me was yelling "don't waste your time!!". I'm the curious sort though, so I built a little tube of steel and mortar mix. I also bought a couple of NiMH rechargeable batteries

http://i.imgur.com/ORkXBRx.jpg

I drained the charge off the batteries, then stuck them in the tube for a few days. You can't imagine my surprise when I put them in a little flashlight and it lit up. I wasn't full brightness, but it stayed lit for a couple of hours. I waited until they were dead again and tried it a second time. Same results.
The "charger" is nothing more than a few steel pipes (under the washer) inside one another and surrounded with common mortar mix (sand and portland cement). No moving parts and no source of power.
Then I thought "well, if a little one is good, a bigger one will be better!" So I build a 3 foot long by 3 inches wide tube with more pipes and more cement.

http://i.imgur.com/AbCbPOr.jpg

The batteries didn't really charge any faster in the bigger tube. I'm also very impatient and kept taking the batteries out to measure the charge and see how bright they were in the flashlight. Not very scientific.
I then tried alkaline batteries to see if it would charge non rechargeable batteries. It did! It's weird though, it charged some and not others, so I don't know what's going there.
I took 4 of the partially recharged alkaline batteries, measured the voltage, and put two of each in two identical Maglight LED flashlights. I turned them both on and stuck one in the end of the big tube and left them to shine. I did this on Wednesday afternoon. The one not in the tube was dark within an hour. The one in the tube is still on as of about an hour ago, although not very bright.

http://i.imgur.com/htnBXAC.jpg

That's two days on alkaline batteries that only measured 1.1 volts to begin with (1.3 volts being a normally fully charged state). Something is powering that flashlight which is way outside mainstream scientific theory.
Now, I wouldn't go throwing your battery chargers away just yet. These tubes take several days to a week to charge a battery up, and it likes some types of batteries better than others. Occasionally it won't work at all.
I've only been playing with this stuff for a few weeks, so I certainly don't have any solid data on types of batteries, charging times and voltages. But it sure is interesting!

Ted

Have you tried to apply a strong magnetic field onto this solution in various configurations? I was just guessing that maybe that could somehow boost the effect you have discovered. Very interesting, thanks for sharing. Maybe time to build something bigger! :idea: :clapping:

sheme
9th April 2016, 11:14
Well done Ted, did the metal touch the ground or not?

Ted
9th April 2016, 13:54
you may find the days or nights you find give a better charge may well sync with certain astrological line ups. Might be worth watching for, also solar flares etcReich noticed that his ORAC didn't work as well during rainy weather. Evidently, Orgone likes the water and will leave the surface and go up into the clouds. Otherwise, I have no way of measuring Orgone beyond the effects it has on water and batteries.

TargeT
9th April 2016, 14:17

Batteries store power via chemical reaction, it's very common for batteries to regain some charge after siting for a while; do your experiment again with a control at least for verification.

gWKOjncBMCQ

Ted
9th April 2016, 14:19
Have you tried to apply a strong magnetic field onto this solution in various configurations? I was just guessing that maybe that could somehow boost the effect you have discovered.I'm not sure what effect a magnetic field would have. This is a nonelectrical charging process, where the Orgone is raising the energetic level of the materials in the battery. I believe this is why it can charge alkaline batteries, which can't be recharged using electricity.
One of the reasons I posted this was in the hope that some of you would like to try this yourselves. These chargers are easy to make. You just need layers of metal and non metal. The metal should be on the inside, and the non metal on the outside. Reich didn't like using aluminum, but that may be because it didn't react well for healing purposes. Might work fine in this application. Steel wool works well as a metal layer, and regular wool as a non metal layer. Try it!

Ted
9th April 2016, 14:44
Well done Ted, did the metal touch the ground or not?

The tube works best when it is "floating", ie not resting on the ground.

TargeT
9th April 2016, 14:48
It defies every law of physics I know.

It would make sense if the ether (or orgone, or what ever it's called) were attracted and flowed in, maybe knocking a bit of positive charge over time into it via the constant bombardment of ether (or orgone "winds" I think riech called them).

Sounds like you have enough material to do some pretty good tests, do a video on it, I'll help you edit & tell you what to shoot if you want.

Ted
9th April 2016, 15:14
It defies every law of physics I know.

It would make sense if the ether (or orgone, or what ever it's called) were attracted and flowed in, maybe knocking a bit of positive charge over time into it via the constant bombardment of ether (or orgone "winds" I think riech called them).

Sounds like you have enough material to do some pretty good tests, do a video on it, I'll help you edit & tell you what to shoot if you want.I've read James DeMeo's book on Orgone accumulators, and I have one of Reich's books coming in the mail, to try and understand the nature of this energy better. Baron Von Riechenbach also studied this energy back in the late 1800's. He called it OD.
A video is certainly possible, although I don't have any editing software. Windows Moviemaker doesn't work on my computer (I'm running windows 7). Any suggestions?

Deega
9th April 2016, 15:31
That's great Ted, very interesting!, had put up many orgones pyramids and likes a few years back, still have them to capture RF from powersupply, TV, transformers, etc. Here's the properties of Orgone Accumulator, it may help or not. Keep on experimenting, who knows, you might get to something analogous to Reich work.

* it fills all space and is everywhere
* it's mass free and is the primordial, cosmic energy
* it penetrates matter, but at different speeds
* it pulsates and is observable and measurable
* it has a strong affinity and attraction to/by water
* it is accumulated naturally in the living organism by ingesting foods, breathing, and through the
skin
* the mutual attraction and excitation of separate orgonotic systems result in the merging, or superimposition, of the systems; and the emergence of a new system
* orgone energy is negatively entropic: highly charged orgone systems attract lesser charged, which Reich described as the orgonotic potential
* orgone energy is excited by secondary energies such as electromagnetism and nuclear energy
* when it is concentrated, orgone energy often has a blue-to-violet color.

http://www.orgonics.com/whatisor.htm#anchor122532

Ted
9th April 2016, 15:46
Flashlight update: It started raining last night and is continuing today. Flashlight is dead as result. Evidently, all the orgone has gone up into the clouds as Reich mentions. We'll have to see if it comes back with the sun.