PDA

View Full Version : Corporate Food Giants Deal In Addiction

rgray222
11th April 2016, 02:12
Corporate Food Giants Deal in Addiction- What Can We Learn From That Information

Can you really have your cake and eat it? According to Michael Pollan, you can. In this fun RSA Short, Pollan explains how to eat well by following one simple rule without the need for fad diets or deprivation.

Michael Pollan is an award-winning food writer whose books include, "Cooked: A Natural History of Transformation", "In Defense of Food" and "The Omnivore's Dilemma"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N7Ty8HoIEEg

vano915
11th April 2016, 23:00
The best healthy diet rule I've ever heard is: if it wasn't in your grandmother's kitchen, don't eat it!

BTW, if you do get a craving for french fries, slice up a potato, toss it with a little healthy oil, season (plenty of room here for some creativity), and bake on a cookie sheet until tender and a bit crunchy. Yum.

OBwan
12th April 2016, 00:03
The following video on sugar kept my interest.

A unique demonstration at 10:10 of how much energy is in one teaspoon of sugar

The following video at 25:18 describes how corporations determine the amount of sugar for the “Bliss Point”

At 42:35 an experiment how sugar sweetened drinks causes increased calories intake. The sugar in drink do not make you feel full

9E9bnjwQG9s

DNA
12th April 2016, 05:40
Corporate Food Giants Deal in Addiction- What Can We Learn From That Information

Can you really have your cake and eat it? According to Michael Pollan, you can. In this fun RSA Short, Pollan explains how to eat well by following one simple rule without the need for fad diets or deprivation.

Michael Pollan is an award-winning food writer whose books include, "Cooked: A Natural History of Transformation", "In Defense of Food" and "The Omnivore's Dilemma"

You ever walk into a thread and think maybe you should walk back out without saying anything?

I'm kind of there, but as I look over my shoulder I realize I wish someone would have explained all this crap for me,,,I'll attempt to throw some acorns around.

Forgive me, but this video is crap. There is absolutely nothing of substance and it is not going to assist anyone what so ever.

There are several different levels in looking into how the elite are trying to reduce the population and or weaken your body so as to make you more susceptible to disease.

1. Hydrogenated Oil.
Now everyone knows about this one. But the Government/FDA has only been fessing up about it for the last ten years or so, and this poison has been a staple in the US diet since the 1920's. Before just recently, EVERYTHING had hydrogenated oils in it. This single food poison was even praised as a healthy alternative to every other kind of fat, this right up into the late 1990's. Do you folks really think Con/Agra, Proctor and Gamble and FDA didn't know this stuff was killing tens of thousands of people a year via heart disease?
If you want to look at the single greatest contributer to heart disease look no further.

2. Additives in food that cause addiction.
We are not talking taste here, we are talking about five syllable chemicals added to food because it was known to cause addiction. The fast food chains became known for this, so the food makers for your local supermarket got jealous and started doing this as well. So people started getting fatter and fatter and this created a market for the pharmaceutical companies to make cash treating the diseases. But make no mistake, profit is not their sole concern or even their main concern. That would be the weakening of the human body.

3. Preservatives
Preservatives are an attempt to make food immune form bacteria and fungus growing and causing the food to spoil. Preservatives by their very definition are poison.
There are very few preservatives that do not cause damage to the body and brain. Most preservatives also cause cancer.

4. Food Coloring
Do you guys know that food coloring has been outlawed in Europe?
European studies have concluded that ADD is caused by food coloring.
Food Coloring has a host of negative effects on the nervous system and is cancer causing.

What I've mentioned so far should come to no shock and most of you probably knew most of this. But what you have probably thought is that this was all the product of the greedy corporations all trying to squeeze every single penny out their product by putting such horrible ingredients into their products and thus making them cheaper.

I do not believe that to be the case.
There are so many instances where the chemical carcinogen could have been replaced by something relatively inexpensive, and they do not do it.

5. Pesticides
I don't think this needs any explanations.

6. GMO FOOD
This is the altering of food on the genetic level. This is the splicing of insect and animal genes and placing those genes into the plants we eat.
And there is next to no testing done on this food before it is fed to human beings.
They are genetically altering food to incorporate it's own pesticide in it.
How are you going to wash your pesticide off of your food if it has been incorporated on a genetic level.

So in summation, you have to start choosing NON-GMO, NON-PESTICIDE, NO PRESERVATIVES, NO FOOD COLORING and of course NO HYDROGENATED OIL foods.

Try to eat organic whenever possible.

Ec1Rvd4lyNw

shaberon
12th April 2016, 06:38
But make no mistake, profit is not their sole concern or even their main concern. That would be the weakening of the human body.

It's a very complete alteration like slipping in to a were-form.

At one point in my life, I had mostly gotten away from High Fructose Corn Syrup, and then one day I had a double mega serving just to see. What happened was, I got, I wouldn't exactly call it a headache, but a massive mental fog, very blurry, with some stress. Makes it very obvious why you "feel that way all the time"--I never feel this way myself, it's a contamination.

Intentionally inflicted on the population.

Soda
12th April 2016, 08:06
But make no mistake, profit is not their sole concern or even their main concern. That would be the weakening of the human body.

It's a very complete alteration like slipping in to a were-form.

At one point in my life, I had mostly gotten away from High Fructose Corn Syrup, and then one day I had a double mega serving just to see. What happened was, I got, I wouldn't exactly call it a headache, but a massive mental fog, very blurry, with some stress. Makes it very obvious why you "feel that way all the time"--I never feel this way myself, it's a contamination.

Intentionally inflicted on the population.

High Fructose Corn Syrup is literally worse than cocaine. The other day I had a headache out of no where. I normally don't take anything big pharma spews out but found myself buying Excedrin out of desperation to make it through the day. What I ended up experiencing reminded me of getting sick on ecstasy back in the nineties while in college. Yuck!