PDA

View Full Version : What's happening in China? (2016 version)

cayman
11th April 2016, 09:51
Hi, everyone, long time no post(see), greeting to you all :heart: :sun:

For the past five years, with the spirit of Walk the talk, it has been a pretty steep learning curve personally. As more and deeper one'd learned, the less one'd say(write), nonetheless, for the purpose of the Chronicle, as The Event are coming, I'll try my best to contribute my piece as an obsever/participant in the following:

if I may, using the Chakra terminology, to paint the picture as briefly as I could

1. the combined force of Indigo~Violet energy have passed the critical 8% since Feberuary 2016, and growing much faster recently, which is optimistic;

2. the mixture of the Yellow and the Blue energy which unfortunetly lack of Green energy within the power stucture, are getting stronger rapidly, it will eventually built up to the Red status no later than November 2016, whether it would implode or explode, unknown for now;

3. The Ouroboros effect within the power structure is wearing off in the past six months, unfortunately, at the mean time, The Ouroboros effect within the greater mass is building up its momentum, which means the greater mass are retracting back to Orange energy level from the vivid Green and Blue level, and this Orange energy wobble is exactly where those Forces want to tap in, and that is stirring up several dormant factors, after all, 14 billions out of 70 billions souls On the surface, from a 3D/4Density point of view, it is pivotal for those who want to brighten up its resume.

4. Two out of the so called 12 major stargates system locate in China, are still controlled by the STS(service to self) group, there are several attempts to try to enlighten the STS group, but I guess they just wanna to take the polarity path to the extreme, so they are rush into building more negative energy facilities at the major nexus point of the earth energy grid(ley line or Merkaba field as some might put it), meanwhile, other previous unknown stargates system(or energy portal) are opening, hopefully more light force are pulling in than the dark force, sincerely

Wish you All the best :heart: