PDA

View Full Version : Check this out. Effin incredible!!!!The Wall Street Pentagon Papers

kalimistik
7th December 2010, 20:41
Hi people,
I have just finished reading this and it is effin incredible.

http://ampedstatus.com/the-wall-street-pentagon-papers-biggest-scam-in-world-history-exposed-are-the-federal-reserves-crimes-too-big-to-comprehend

Ross
7th December 2010, 21:11
Thank you.... A disturbing artical to say the least.

Rocky_Shorz
7th December 2010, 21:15
that is a writer that would make Ron Paul Proud...

Yes. The Founding Fathers are rolling over in their graves. The original copy of the Constitution spontaneously burst into flames. The ghost of Tom Paine went running, stark raving mad screaming through the halls of Congress.

The Federal Reserve was secretly throwing around our money in unprecedented fashion, and it wasn’t just to the usual suspects like Goldman Sachs, JP Morgan, Citigroup, Bank of America, etc.; it was to the entire Global Banking Cartel. To central banks throughout the world: Australia, Denmark, Japan, Mexico, Norway, South Korea, Sweden, Switzerland, England… To the Fed’s foreign primary dealers like Credit Suisse (Switzerland), Deutsche Bank (Germany), Royal Bank of Scotland (U.K.), Barclays (U.K.), BNP Paribas (France)… All their Ponzi players were “gifted.” All the Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations got their cut.

kalimistik
7th December 2010, 21:16
Thank you.... A disturbing artical to say the least.

Hi Ross,

You can say that again!!!

Take care.

morguana
7th December 2010, 21:17
The Wall Street Pentagon Papers: Biggest Scam In World History Exposed - Are The Federal Reserveís Crimes Too Big To Comprehend?

What if the greatest scam ever perpetrated was blatantly exposed, and the US media didnít cover it? Does that mean the scam could keep going? Thatís what we are about to find out.

I understand the importance of the new WikiLeaks documents. However, we must not let them distract us from the new information the Federal Reserve was forced to release. Even if WikiLeaks reveals documents from inside a large American bank, as huge as that could be, it will most likely pale in comparison to what we just found out from the one-time peek we got into the inner-workings of the Federal Reserve. This is the Wall Street equivalent of the Pentagon Papers.
Iíve written many reports detailing the crimes of Wall Street during this crisis. The level of fraud, from top to bottom, has been staggering. The lack of accountability and the complete disregard for the rule of law have made me and many of my colleagues extremely cynical and jaded when it comes to new evidence to pile on top of the mountain that we have already gathered. But we must not let our cynicism cloud our vision on the details within this new information.

Just when I thought the banksters couldnít possibly shock me anymoreÖ they did.

just quoting so that other avalonians know what the link is about :)
m

kalimistik
7th December 2010, 21:18
Thanks M

k

Ross
7th December 2010, 21:21
This was a hostile world takeover orchestrated through economic attacks by a very small group of unelected global bankers. They paralyzed the system, then were given the power to recreate it according to their own desires. No free market, no democracy of any kind. All done in secrecy. In the process, they gave themselves all-time record-breaking bonuses and impoverished tens of millions of people - they have put into motion a system that will inevitably collapse again and utterly destroy the very existence of what is left of an economic middle class.

kalimistik
7th December 2010, 21:28
Hola Ross,
What they do not realize yet though man, is that they will inevitably expose themselves in the process! The whole effin thing is getting out of their hands methinks!

Ross
7th December 2010, 21:49
Hola Ross,
What they do not realize yet though man, is that they will inevitably expose themselves in the process! The whole effin thing is getting out of their hands methinks!

Lets hope so...however, these theives make their own rules (mafia) and are completely removed from any kind of moral dilemmas that may cause a 'lack of sleep'...sadly

EDIT: wait till fred lets loose!:p

Ilie Pandia
7th December 2010, 21:57
In case you are wondering how a trillion dollars looks like: http://www.pagetutor.com/trillion/index.html

And then.... have a look at the US Debt: http://www.pagetutor.com/trillion/usdebt.html

I find it interesting that the FED seems to loose grip on things :)... (unless this news is used to distract us from worse news...)

MorningSong
7th December 2010, 22:26
I just ran into this and I think it relates:

http://mikephilbin.blogspot.com/2010/12/keiser-report-101-imf-is-bankrupt-fed.html

Tuesday, December 07, 2010
Keiser Report 101 - IMF is bankrupt - FED + European Banks
Keiser Report has an AMAZING show about the bank bailout by the FED and the way Iceland fought back against the 'criminal global banking cartel'. Keiser sums this up as, "The IMF is bankrupt, not the PIIGS."

...we now know the Fed also acted in a secondary bail out capacity, providing over $350 billion in short term funding exclusively to 35 foreign banks, of which the biggest beneficiaries were UBS, Dexia and BNP. Since the funding provided was in the form of ultra-short maturity commercial paper it was essentially equivalent to cash funding. In other words, between October 27, 2008 and August 6, 2009, the Fed spent $350 billion in taxpayer funds to save 35 foreign banks.

UBS
Dexia SA
BNP Paribas
Barclays PLC
Royal Bank of Scotland Group
Commerzbank AG
Danske Bank A/S
ING Groep NV
WestLB
Handelsbanken
Deutsche Post AG
Erste Group Bank AG
NordLB
Free State of Bavaria
KBC
HSH Nordbank AG
Unicredit
HSBC Holdings PLC
DZ Bank AG
Republic of Korea
Rabobank
Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation
Banco Espirito Santo SA
Bank of Nova Scotia
Mizuho Corporate Bank, Ltd.
Syngenta AG
Mitsui & Co Ltd
Bank of Montreal
Caixa Geral de Depůsitos
Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group
Shinhan Financial Group Co Ltd
Mitsubishi Corp
Aegon NV
Royal Bank of Canada
Sumitomo Corp. [source ZERO HEDGE]

And of course, BANKRUN2010 (where French savers are being encouraged to remove their money from banks) is taking place today.

See the video "Keiser Report No101"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=PRREY3nOncU