PDA

View Full Version : The performance on the world stage....or the play as I say

bogeyman
17th April 2016, 16:06
Here is a little though or snippet of what is really going on when it comes to the mechanics of political game playing:

We always have to think of the climate of the times, there are many things going on which the public in general do not know about, the public only see the play they do not see the mechanisms nor the fine details of creating the play for this would expose the very essence of the performance. A play is designed to suck in the audience into a make believe world or a show in which the creators wish to condition the audience into believing, occasional someone in the audience can see the flaws if they know where to look or are a part of the creation of the play or plays like it.

Ewan
17th April 2016, 17:35
I'm quite sure the 'bread and circuses' of the Romans have reached highly developed levels. Over-saturation of information, too many shades of grey, when what we need in such a situation is black and white. Less is more.

Cardillac
18th April 2016, 01:15
@bogeyman

"A play is designed to suck in the audience into a make believe world or a show in which the creators wish to condition the audience into believing"- truer words were never spoken-

as I work in the realm of theater I cannot tell you how easy it is to convince an audience that what illusions they are viewing on a theater stage is actually reality (which, of course, it is not);

"Life is a stage"- attributed to the illusionary entity conveniently labeled 'Shakespeare'-

I just think our reality (all of it) as we percieve it (and it's all in our manipulated perception) is a manipulated stage show- just my own cheap opinion-

which is why I beware any reports in MSM (the biggest stage/"greatest show on earth")-

please be well all-

Larry