PDA

View Full Version : I have found my calling

Humble Janitor
8th December 2010, 02:38
...and that is to fight for the truth.

I realize that I have little to lose. I have been down many times in my life. I have come back from odds that I thought were impossible to conquer.

I am not in anyone's pockets. I have no financial interest tied up anywhere. I know nothing of importance. I am merely an observer of the truth.

I thought I would put this thread out there. I hate to use so many "I"s but I've been thinking long and hard about what I am doing and the risk that comes with it. Whether it's my desire to expose fake Indians or support the mission of Wikileaks, I know that it is the right decision at this point in my life.

I feel that I have the support of the universe backing me up. I wish to offer support to others with a similar mission.

The game has changed and the world will change with it.

I am not longer pining for the white hats to act. I feel as if I am a white hat.

Thank you for reading. Feel free to comment.

daledo
8th December 2010, 02:50
I am with you. If we do not stand up for the truth TODAY there will not be a FUTURE. So many people live for the now and do not have the insight to look at what is happening around them and how it will effect the future. I personally want to be able to see my grand kids (none yet) grow up in a world like I could only imagine. Totally free and independent of the control of a very select few who wield their power and money to get their way. Who do these people think they are? Their has to be major life changes in this world and it all starts with seeking the TRUTH. When people are satisfied with the little things in life like having a meal, shelter, loving family, and good health we will start to be on the correct path.

Ahkenaten
8th December 2010, 03:06
Humble Janitor I don't know if you are aware of this but Banshee and others have come forward to work together, me too! I'll go back to the threads where we were chatting about this issue and make sure I provide you with others' names. Count me in!! I'll find the posts tomorrow and come back here and add them as an "Edit" so you can see what others say. I have been harping until I have laryngitis about TRUTH etc.

Snowbird
8th December 2010, 03:15
You have made an honorable choice, but please remember that there exist consequences to everything, including truth. Once you start down the path of truth and exposing truth, there is no turning back. I say this because I live this every day. You will become a marked person. You will be harassed on the streets, in your place of work, where you shop and where you live. The people around you including some family members, are gullible and will believe those in uniform long before they themselves discover that they have been deceived by these. Those who have discovered and shared rather large truths have had to watch over their shoulder for years. Julian Assange will never be a free person nor will his family.

It breaks my heart that there exist such huge and all-encompassing untruths in this world and to uncover even a nano-fraction of these untruths takes years. However, if enough brave people make a commitment to themselves, their families, our world and our global future, these truths will be forced out from under the rocks and into the light of day.

Thank you for being one of these brave people.

ExHaLaTiON
8th December 2010, 04:24
...and that is to fight for the truth.

I realize that I have little to lose. I have been down many times in my life. I have come back from odds that I thought were impossible to conquer.

I am not in anyone's pockets. I have no financial interest tied up anywhere. I know nothing of importance. I am merely an observer of the truth.

I thought I would put this thread out there. I hate to use so many "I"s but I've been thinking long and hard about what I am doing and the risk that comes with it. Whether it's my desire to expose fake Indians or support the mission of Wikileaks, I know that it is the right decision at this point in my life.

I feel that I have the support of the universe backing me up. I wish to offer support to others with a similar mission.

The game has changed and the world will change with it.

I am not longer pining for the white hats to act. I feel as if I am a white hat.

Thank you for reading. Feel free to comment.

welcome to the jungle.....

Lost Soul
8th December 2010, 04:26
Upward! Forward! Onward!

You have my moral support.

Jonathon
8th December 2010, 04:51
Go for it HJ! Just remember to choose your battles wisely. Short of that, beat the crap out of that truth drum!

witchy1
8th December 2010, 05:15
Oh HJ - keep the sun in your face and the wind at your back.............travel safely my friend

jcocks
8th December 2010, 06:05
The true lightworkers are those who stand up for that which the believe in no matter the consequences, who are vocal and who are seen. Those like Assange.
I too am sick of inaction, of those who claim to be of the light but do NOTHING. The time has come for action, For prayer - for FOCUSSED POSITIVE INTENT, and for SPEAKING UP.

You are among friends.

Humble Janitor
8th December 2010, 09:01
It is already happening, Snowbird but I do not care. I allow those close to me to debate because I know fully well that they prefer to live within a veil, especially as it pertains to Wikileaks.

PHARAOH
8th December 2010, 12:47
Welcome to the table, Humble Janitor...