PDA

View Full Version : Souls born as humans: where do they all come from?

Adem
28th April 2016, 02:52
Hi All

I have been watching alot of videos from Simon Parkes about souls and recycling souls

Simons says
Human souls are recycled to be born again as humans which then I assume these souls are separate to other living things eg. Animals what ever

and obviously the worlds population of humans are increasing everyday
So my question is
Where are all these new souls coming from if only human souls can be recycled

Cheers

I would have liked an answer from Simon but cant seem to get an Email address

Bill Ryan
28th April 2016, 03:21
Good questions! :)

There are a lot of new arrivals these days from other planets (and astral realms, etc, for lack of a better word). Any sufficiently able spiritual being can incarnate as a human, not just a being who's been a human before.

There are quite a lot of beings who've been on and around Planet Earth for quite a while (not necessarily 'new arrivals' per se) — but haven't necessarily had bodies for a while. In previous times, there was a shortage of available bodies, and a lot more competition, but there are a lot more now!

I should share a fun anecdote about that. I had a friend a few years back who was a very able adept. When his wife became pregnant, he conducted interviews, and narrowed it down to a short list of 6 beings, all of whom wanted to be his new child. He then stepped back from making a decision himself, and asked them to agree among themselves who would get the position, as it were.

When the baby was born, I was introduced to Mia (name changed)... a very tiny girl, just a few days old. I was knocked out. This was a HUGE being. I could tell immediately. I've never seen such a big being in such a tiny body. It was quite an experience. My friend said:

"This is Mia. She's from Antares. She's here to help."
:star:

Shannon
28th April 2016, 03:30
That is a great story, Bill! How original!...what a cool way of thinking and using such a gift :)

Callista
28th April 2016, 03:45
I really believe that animals can reincarnate into human souls. We all know of animals that bond very closely with humans and seem to be very old and wise souls. They watch the human companion closely and seem to be taking in all the information they need to understand what it is to be human. I am sure a couple of my cats passed over and have come back as humans - they were so human as cats so it wouldn't be a big stretch for them!

With regard to the recycling process of souls - it is my understanding that not all human souls get recycled, so they escape into whatever paradigm they want to go to next. Also many souls are now coming from other parts of the universe to have experiences on this planet that they cannot achieve anywhere else. Many of those off-planet souls have come here to assist humanity at this very exciting time.

much love

Callista

Craig
28th April 2016, 04:40
As I am still getting over finishing Conversations with God, I am now thinking that if we are all one but separated to experience the what I am by being what I am not dichotomy. So there are becoming more of us to experience the separation?

I think it makes better sense in my brain than through my fingers....

kirolak
28th April 2016, 04:49
Agreed, both Bill & Callista - but I don't really differentiate between animal/human. . . .I see it as simply Spirit-Soul, speciesless & genderless, (unless the body identification is very strong & overrides the Original Form) which then incarnates into whatever body is karmically suitable for the next lesson. There are many animals who are truly wise, & many humans who are extremely degraded. I have learned a lot from animals, & hopefully they have learned from our interactions, too.

According to a "download" I received some years ago, not all beings reincarnate, some work out their karma on the inner planes. (And time can be played like a musical chord, inverted, augmented, etc. . . by those who know how to play the "instrument")

Becky
28th April 2016, 04:55
It is also my understanding that Source is continually creating new souls for new experiences, although I think it would be very tough for a soul to come straight to Earth....Earth is a very challenging place to be experiencing a first life in a human body.

Carmody
28th April 2016, 05:36
some of this subject is also covered in 'journey of souls', by Micheal newton, one for the pdf file section, if it is not already there.

http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.ancestry.com/~mokurai/journey.pdf

destiny of souls, is also available.

http://www.unicusmagazine.com/PDF/Destiny%20of%20Souls%20-%20New%20Case%20Studies%20of%20Life%20Between%20Li ves.pdf

the subject matter in the two books:

In the introduction to Journey of Souls I explained my background as a traditional hypnotherapist and how skeptical I had been about the use of hypnosis for metaphysical regression. In 1947, at age fifteen, I placed my first subject in hypnosis, so I was definitely old school and not a New Ager.

Thus, when I unintentionally opened the gateway to the spirit world with a client, I was stunned. It seem ed to me that most past life regressionists thought our life between lives was just a hazy limbo that only served as a bridge from one past life to the next. It was soon evident I had to find out for myself the steps necessary to reach and unlock a subject's memory of their existence in this mysterious place.

After more years of quiet research, I was finally able to construct a working model of spirit world structure and realized how therapeutic this process could be for a client. I also found that it did not matter if a person was an atheist, deeply religious, or believed in any philosophical persuasion in between once they were in the proper super conscious state of hypnosis, all were consistent in their reports. It was for this reason that I became what I have come to call a spiritual regressionist. This is a hypnotherapist specializing in life after death.

phillipbbg
28th April 2016, 05:39
From all the animal species we are making extinct, self fulfilling cycle ..... when complete the system resets and we all have another try....lol

Carmody
28th April 2016, 05:42
It is also my understanding that Source is continually creating new souls for new experiences, although I think it would be very tough for a soul to come straight to Earth....Earth is a very challenging place to be experiencing a first life in a human body.

Yes, that would not work very well. This is a tough place. We appear to be passing through a peak load and range of potential.

I have personally had two full past life recalls, at the age of approx 13. What I mean, is that I had the recall of each entire life, from youth to death. I was 13, and had to sort out an extra ~120 years of life experience. One life was not on this planet, but in a very interesting place. A place were some will find themselves, when they leave here, this time around. Long story. Best left largely as is (relative level of non interference), I posit, so each current experience can only be what it was meant to be, with the next experience being what it is meant to be.

One might say that the increased load on the planet at this time, and some of the issues involved in such, has created a potential for an intermediary balancing stage, post present earth, for some.

It involves this, from the intro to the second book:

Those souls who have been associated with evil are taken to special centers which some clients call "intensive care units." Here, I am told, their energy is remodeled to make it whole again. Depending upon the nature of their transgressions, these souls could be rather quickly returned to Earth. They might well choose to serve as the victims of other's evil acts in the next life.

Still, if their actions were prolonged and especially cruel over a number of lives, this would denote a pattern of wrongful behavior. Such souls could spend a long while in a solitary spiritual existence, possibly over a thousand Earth years. A guiding principle in the spirit world is that wrongdoing, intentional or unintentional, on the part of all souls will need to be redressed in some form in a future life. This is not considered punishment or even penance as much as an opportunity for karmic growth.

My personal experiences fit the books fairly well, and happened long before I read such books as the above linked. (by 30+ years)

thunder24
28th April 2016, 06:24
One might say that the increased load on the planet at this time, and some of the issues involved in such, has created a potential for an intermediary balancing stage, post present earth, for some.

It involves this, from the intro to the second book:

Those souls who have been associated with evil are taken to special centers which some clients call "intensive care units." Here, I am told, their energy is remodeled to make it whole again. Depending upon the nature of their transgressions, these souls could be rather quickly returned to Earth. They might well choose to serve as the victims of other's evil acts in the next life.

Still, if their actions were prolonged and especially cruel over a number of lives, this would denote a pattern of wrongful behavior. Such souls could spend a long while in a solitary spiritual existence, possibly over a thousand Earth years. A guiding principle in the spirit world is that wrongdoing, intentional or unintentional, on the part of all souls will need to be redressed in some form in a future life. This is not considered punishment or even penance as much as an opportunity for karmic growth.

Though said in a more religious tone, this is what i gathered after reading Emanuel Swedonborg's Heaven and Hell (original text not new century edition)...

Andre
28th April 2016, 08:00
This is a topic I have pondered long on. Drawing from Edgar Cayce, Dolores Cannon and others, I offer the following comments in relation to the 7 billion "souls" on Earth.

1. I would tend to use the term "human soul" very loosely and interpret it to simply refer to a soul that has had many lifetimes as a human. I doubt very much that a soul is limited to only being human unless it chooses to and simply has a preference for repeated experiences as a human being rather than some other being, e.g. mantid, reptilian, etc.

2. I think most of us would agree that the huge increase in the population of Earth is partly due to beings coming from all corners of the universe to help the Earth at this difficult time, but I do not for a minute believe this accounts for the population explosion on this planet. Rather ....

3. I am very open to the idea expressed by others that there are many human beings on the planet at present who do not actually have a soul. Rather, they have just enough consciousness to incarnate in a human body but without a soul. These "humans" are sometimes referred to as "organic portals". I know this idea is controversial and difficult for a lot of religious folks, but if you are open to this idea, it could be a plausible explanation for the population explosion. This possibility has been expressed in a number of esoteric teachings whereby one's Essence (consciousness) can fragment, split-off and incarnate separately' one part having the parental consciousness (soul) and another part not. There are many reasons for these splits but basically it gets down to a lack of acceptance (rejection) of one part by the parental part. Millions of so-called "humans" may, in fact, be lost fragments that can only rejoin their parental self through healing and acceptance on both sides (the fragmented self and the parental self).

Mandala
28th April 2016, 13:03
I believe earth school is difficult and being in a human form we generate karma. I think we had delved into the negative, eyes shut, entitled me, system for so long that a call did go out for purer, more positive souls to come here and give us a hand. As Dolores Cannon said, "Earth's in trouble and needs help". Many souls came to improve the vibration here on planet earth.

I'm sure many of those volunteers often ask, what in the world did I sign up for.
Pretty sure that was me. Anyone else feel that way?

Mandala

phillipbbg
28th April 2016, 13:04
this is another one to ponder http://makingadifferencetoday369.blogspot.com.au/2015/06/this-guy-just-changed-way-we-think.html?m=1

Rhah
28th April 2016, 22:57
Apparently Richard Linklater was thinking about the same thing when he wrote the script for Before Sunrise (1995):

jgiB6K_2Ly4

M-Albion-3D
29th April 2016, 07:59
Since the dawn of man on planet Earth, there have been over 108 billion human births, and each time new souls are born and reincarnated. Over 108 billion and that....is just on planet Earth.

Now try and imagine how many planets are in this "known" universe and therefore, just how many more souls are out there? Not only that, but there are many planets which have civilizations in excess of 100's of thousands of relative years in existence?

Where are we from and where are we going? The answer....we are already here.

Agape
29th April 2016, 09:29
Hi All

I have been watching alot of videos from Simon Parkes about souls and recycling souls

Simons says
Human souls are recycled to be born again as humans which then I assume these souls are separate to other living things eg. Animals what ever

and obviously the worlds population of humans are increasing everyday
So my question is
Where are all these new souls coming from if only human souls can be recycled

Cheers

I would have liked an answer from Simon but cant seem to get an Email address

Most 'souls' - human personalities - are transient . Obvious glitch in understanding had to happen once ( or twice ..) in human history when ancient and that time considered sacred knowledge on the topic of '7 bodies' , 'souls' , 'twice-born' , 'reincarnation' etc. etc. was translated from the sacred to the profane lore .

The same 'glitch' occurs within many other philosophical and religious theories for variety of reasons and once they happen to fall to 'public hands'.

The theory ( and practice ) behind this subject is very old of course and is well recorded in Vedas and the knowledge was passed down through lineages of sages who preceded this historical epoch of mankind .
Sanskrit itself ( in which language the Vedas are written ) called 'sans=pure' 'krita=creation, tongue' had to be reimagined , reconstructed together with its devanagari alphabet from memory and knowledge of elders preserved till then in sanctuaries .

The original knowledge then intended to discern between 'twice-born' ( called also brahmins or brahmanas as considered 'born of Brahma' the Creator or his head ) and in todays terms you would say ,
they were people with two fully developed bodies - the spiritual - more important , crystallised on 7 levels and capable of functioning on each ( and more ) of those levels simultaneously and , what ordinary people perceive as human birth , human body .
The gross human body in itself is of course part and one of the 7 'body layers' , the grossest peal , called the 'sthula sarira' or 'annamaya kosha' , the gross body or body of food.

The higher bodies are called 'pranamaya kosha' - body of energy

'manomaya kosha' - the mind body

that constitute so called 'sukshma sarira' - the subtle body

'Mental body' is what you vaguely describe as 'astral body' and in itself , it can crystallise to lower mind sheet ( manas ), the ego body ( ahamkara - very important to integrity ) and intelligence ( buddhi ) body that can operate as 'higher astral body'.

Beyond these , there is yet more subtle 'vijnanamaya kosha' , the 'discernment body'

and 'anandamaya kosha' - the Bliss body .

The last two constitute so called 'body of causality' or 'karana sharira' .

Your current fate , higher ethical reasoning , abstract thinking and big concepts are processed on the 'causality body' level , respectively . Those two 'causality bodies' are free by nature and are also those that help you to achieve state of personal liberation or 'meet with God' , whatever it means to you.

Now ... while the above is true for everyone to some deal , in course of the civilisation , due to the lengthy and tiring procreation phase and initial degradation humans experienced as a result of fall to earthly gravity ,
the 'holistic state' ( of fully 'crystallised' 7 bodies ) could be preserved in few individuals .
The rest of people experienced some of them , to some extent , the 'holistic model' became sacred and subject of practice,
it means .. if you live pure life , study, meditate and follow certain mental and energy exercises following guidance of your guru there's a chance to re-establish yourself on all those levels and achieve 'full function' of you as an entity.

For most others .. this isn't true , no matter what you believe . Contrary to what todays 'new age reincarnation theory' teaches, people do not automatically reincarnate .
In order to reincarnate consciously you'd have to have most of the 'causality body' developed consciously to make the decision for you .

All of us however, can trace our origin ( and so also higher mental processing ) 'back there' , in two ways ..

either , through the lineage of our ancestors that inevitably leads to the 'same place' and is in way responsible for all the 'off shots' , manifesting as all children and grandchildren of that particular lineage ..

or .. through reconnecting with 'higher beings' , those who are 'godlike' beings, your teachers who in turn can help you to practice and activate the same principles and bodies in you. ( This is also where Christs appearance and teachings became crucial in this particular civilisation epoch, the same goes for living 'Avatars' of the East who could walk among people and perform miracles , it's important for re-introducing the 'divine connection' through body pattern )

The process only seems 'mental' from gross human point of view, it's physical on all the other levels as well , similar as if you were to regrow a limb . The lowest level of human procreation results in 'just that' ,
people being born in spiritually undeveloped , embryonic state , they live their destined life span and unless something else extraordinary happens they just die at the end .
They don't 'go' anywhere at all .
Even among many enlightened souls, many choose 'just that' .

In the vastness and interconnectedness of Life , nothing is lost , everything carries a meaning , message to it , all expressions of humans are part of the human spirit and legacy .

If you want to talk of 'reincarnation' and even conscious reincarnation , you'd have to go back to knowledge and practice preserved within some remaining Hindu and Buddhist vajrayana ( yogic ) lineages who preserve the 'vidya', the knowledge .

Commonly , we may or may not believe that your family members will reincarnate for example but it's a belief .

People being born constantly does not really mean there are many new souls coming constantly in either.

There is no SINGLE theory that can cover this subject really well .

Talking more I'd complicate the subject even further but this is about , the 'gist' everyone should be aware of ( or could if they want to ).
For most human beings likewise , such an awareness is not automatic but a matter of choice .

Simply by 'believing something' it does not happen . Millions of people believe things , worldwide that do not pay off well because the things they believe may have had once a rational core pertaining to some who had to work hard to abide by that knowledge ..
and so forth.

Hope it helps :heart:

Agape
29th April 2016, 10:26
In future of course ... when all human beings will recover all of their subtle bodies , functioning in its full potential which would then look like society of 'avatars' ( not the 'avatar' as an icon or the one from movie but meaning here : advanced entities )

they will maintain society potentially stable, long lived , 'enlightened society' , they will also produce 'advanced offspring' , consciously , in numbers that will make sense to them .
They won't 'just reproduce' without conscious intent or ability to grow their children in best for them environments , as individual , fully 'crystallised' entities.

Till that happens every bit of practice towards this is of utmost importance ..

:flower:

Did You See Them
29th April 2016, 12:38
The procession of time gives that appearance - but if everything exists only in the now ...

kirolak
29th April 2016, 13:10
I think I would rather have my race extinct than tortured each day, every day, by the purveyors of flesh, corpse, carrion. . . as FOOD! :(

Starseed
30th April 2016, 05:35
When the baby was born, I was introduced to Mia (name changed)... a very tiny girl, just a few days old. I was knocked out. This was a HUGE being. I could tell immediately. I've never seen such a big being in such a tiny body. It was quite an experience. My friend said:

Thanks Bill. This story reminds me of when my wife was about 6 months pregnant with our daughter. I woke up in the middle of the night seeing many white silhouettes queuing up at our bedroom door, bending one after the other towards the womb to see if their soul would be the right fit for our child. Most of them turned around and I finally went back to sleep, feeling this exercise might take a while. Since I was not frightened by this event, which felt totally logical to me at the time, I went back to sleep. Our daughter is the most caring and gentle person you can get today at 5.

Alberto e Daniela
30th April 2016, 11:03
Hi Everyone,

we'd like to share a text from Corrado Malanga ( Genesis 1 ) (https://alienabductionsblog.files.wordpress.com/2014/03/genesis-i-inglese.pdf), an italian professor and long time researcher of the abduction phenomena, which led him to formulate a compelling explanation of the nature of Reality, the hidden truth behind our "gods", of the Human-Alien relationship, and the importance of our Soul, the much coveted treasure that most aliens are after.

This is part of his web site (https://alienabductionsblog.wordpress.com). Some of his writings have been translated into English, as you may find in this page (https://alienabductionsblog.wordpress.com/calendario/english-2/).

An important assumption in the thread's question, is that every body has a Soul inside. Corrado Malanga (but not only) states this is not the case: several beings, including Aliens and most humans, do not have one (they may have spirit and mind), and that is the main reason why Aliens are after our Souls.

I should share a fun anecdote about that. I had a friend a few years back who was a very able adept. When his wife became pregnant, he conducted interviews, and narrowed it down to a short list of 6 beings, all of whom wanted to be his new child. He then stepped back from making a decision himself, and asked them to agree among themselves who would get the position, as it were.

To BILL - Regarding little Mia, we'd like to know how she is doing, if her life continues as her birth seemed to promise.

Alberto and Daniela

Hervé
30th April 2016, 13:06
The other side of the question of "Where are they coming from?" is: Where are they going to go?

See, I wrote this piece a while back realizing that "bodies"/meat-suits/space suits/etc... went onto an exponential growth within 1/2 a century so that whoever controls bodies on Earth, as a commodity, also controls who's coming in from the spiritual realms...

In other words, if Europe is currently facing a migrants/immigration/refugees problem; the PTB are facing one of their own:

'been thinking... and thinking about that BIG picture... and thinking some more and thrown the pieces I know of on the floor and re-arranged them, again and again...

So, this is what I have got this time.

-- Agenda 21 and depopulation. That is, the planet's population under attack from all quarters... and not just the human population but all creatures on land, in the air and the sea. Cutting out hunting, fishing and farming.

-- A majority of that population is nothing more than a zombified army under hypnotic trance ready for the post hypnotic trigger.

WHY?

Why trash the Northern Hemisphere first, taking refuge in the Southern one while it's happening?

Well, that's where the technologically educated population resides... where solutions could come from to undo the mess. The why of the locked lead lid on free energy.

But, again why a depopulation?

That's where one has to go beyond the veil and get an idea of what's happening on the other side.

And, to get an idea of what's happening on the other side of the veil, one would have to get acquainted with what's in this book: The Programming of a Planet (http://lunahelia.com/docs/cash.zip) and its follow-up: The Eye of Ra (http://lunahelia.com/docs/cash2.zip archived .zip files since the guy’s website disappeared… one can also find data on that hunger for gold of these controllers... which is an interesting tie-in with what's been happening on other threads).

Once one is acquainted with the content of these books, it becomes easier to grasp that, with 7 billion souls taking up a space suit provided with a digestive system (to the chagrin of many… they’ve got to eat something to keep that body in shape…), it is easier to fall through the cracks of their programming – I think Bill and Inelia can attest to that  -- and start getting others out of the hypnotic trance.

So, with an orchestrated depopulation which is then to be kept under 500 millions once done, falling through the cracks of the programming becomes near impossible and, at the same time, it creates a scarcity of human bodies so that such become a very valuable commodity, as is the case with gold, withdrawn from the “market.” (see A. Collier to get an idea of the galactic market value of Earth’s human bodies… “Royalties”)

Hence, “awakening” in that case would be the realization that the veil is very thin, getting thinner and about to be torn down for a face to face with the real culprits instigating and controlling all the troubles we are being faced with; the sales persons fleet for this crew being the so-called illuminati and cohorts… zombified as well. The latter just being symptomatic of the real origin of the troubles.

From what has been shared on this forum lately, about what’s beyond that veil on that “other side of life” whether it be abductions, dreams, astral firefights or the polarized views exhibited around the Duncan O’Finioan – David Wilcock positions, I consider to be not very far off the mark.

In short, the situation is MONSTRUOUS… both in size and intent…

The solution is simply to de-zombify this planet first by taking care of the hidden origin of zombification so that no more zombies are produced… then de-tranced the ones already under control since they will keep with their marching orders whether alive or dead… i.e. in or out of bodies…

Tall order? … yep… Babel-tower tall!

(see also this post (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?90205-Jimmy-Church-w-David-Jacobs-PhD-Alien-Abduction-and-Hubrids&p=1064300&viewfull=1#post1064300) - and the links - as well as the thread it's in)

Gatita
30th April 2016, 16:44
All that I can add here, is that I am a feline spirit, currently inhabiting a human vessel.

Cat

bettye198
30th April 2016, 20:56
I must admit, I am not an animal lover. Never have been in this life. We had a beagle who was kind and sweet but she left us at 8 yrs very suddenly. Not sure my beliefs about animals had to do with being mauled by a tiger in a past life or what, because I do admire elephants and was a keeper of those in another life ( I have a big collection of menageries of elephants) but my emphasis is on serving the human race. I just am one of those kind of characters! I admire the animal lovers and believe we should not domesticate those outside of their habitat.
But on record for me, I believe animals are a species of races (?) that are evolving. Perhaps we were there once. Perhaps we had the consciousness of an insect, but now I am embracing the evolution of angelic human with higher DNA probabilities, possibilities. Maybe we will all learn the purpose and status of animals when we visit other planets where they are not predators but companions.

Starseed
30th April 2016, 21:58

Hi Becky, I do not believe the source is creating new souls and rather souls are recycled, split and are dispatched to wherever it makes sense for all souls to get closer to the source. I know that my soul directly got sent to earth on purpose by my Star family. I remember all of this and have had it explained to me in details. I even saw my Star body, waiting for its soul. My human life is really short compared to my Star life and since this is part of my experience, I am happy to serve this purpose.

norski
1st May 2016, 02:45
Thank you Agape for your thoughtful summary of a human soul's potential for reincarnation.

A while ago I encountered an article written by a "Hindu" mystic. In a discussion about reincarnation, he distinguished between souls that returned to a group soul or collective at death and those which reincarnated into another body as an individuated consciousness. He said that most animals are part of a group soul only evolving or separating from the group soul through interaction with humans (humans providing some sort of catalyst to self determination). The elevation of humans above other animals didn't resonate with me; but, the idea that not all personalities reincarnate as an individuated being did.

So, if this concept is viable under any school of thought regarding reincarnation, when does individuation occur? Seems like it would be somewhere between recognizing yourself in a mirror as a separate self and an ascended master or relative equivalent.

Would be interested in hearing your analysis of the Vedic causality body as it relates to the Buddhist soul-attachment/desire entanglement.

Norski

onawah
1st May 2016, 04:55
Before channeled information became so corrupted and interfered with, some of it seemed quite logical, and one of the things that many channelers and intuitives were saying (and perhaps some still are) about why there are currently so many people on the planet right now is that it is a common occurrence, when a planet is making a big transition like Earth is right now, for many souls to come from elsewhere in order to witness and experience that transition.
The explanation being that it is a very valuable experience which is helpful when the souls return to the worlds where they came here from, because their own worlds will be going through a similar transition at some point and what they learn here will be helpful and applicable there.
They are only here temporarily, but it being such an unfamiliar world, they may tend to try to attach themselves to souls who have been on Earth for a longer time, to help them stay more grounded and better understand what's happening; though others may be here because they want to stay (but that is a different story).
This may also be a good explanation for why so many people on the planet now seem so lost and confused! :confused::sorry::help::noidea::shocked::twitch:
And there certainly seem to be a lot of those around...

Becky
1st May 2016, 07:57

Hi Becky, I do not believe the source is creating new souls and rather souls are recycled, split and are dispatched to wherever it makes sense for all souls to get closer to the source. I know that my soul directly got sent to earth on purpose by my Star family. I remember all of this and have had it explained to me in details. I even saw my Star body, waiting for its soul. My human life is really short compared to my Star life and since this is part of my experience, I am happy to serve this purpose.

Hi Starseed, yes sorry, I wasn't clear...I'm fully in agreement about reincarnation, and I can also remember some of my many past lives spanning back many 100's of 1000's of years and not just in human bodies. I meant that I believe Source is also continually creating new souls for life within the multi-dimensional multiverse. Thank you for picking me up on this :-)
My first post was kind of in addition to others thoughts....I feel that souls literally come from all over the Universe and from having had lives in other dimensions too before they come here to Earth, as it is a tough place to experience life, even for those of us well seasoned to it. So souls can come from having had lives in many other ET or ID bodies, or they may have had one or many lives here as humans on earth. I'm not sure that we have much cross over with other animals here on earth although some people have memories of having had a life as a dolphin. But also new souls are being constantly made so there is a continual process as we eventually go back to Source...

Vektor
2nd May 2016, 13:15
We cant know for certain where does the soul come from or where it goes after the physical death. Soul is just the energy that powers our body and there is a theory that through your physical life, while experiencing and learning that energy is getting more and more developed for us to have a ,,life after death,,. Well I dont know for certain, its just a theory but as long as the universe is alive , so are we.

thunder24
3rd May 2016, 20:33
I am not saying this is accurate or not, but wondering if anyone had heard this...

that the soul is the refining vessel between the spirit and the body....

Hervé
6th May 2016, 15:30
I am not saying this is accurate or not, but wondering if anyone had heard this...

that the soul is the refining vessel between the spirit and the body....

That's how the very old Gypsy/Tzigan oral tradition describes life:

“The figure 3 and its geometrical transcription – the triangle -- means “Life.” Numerous jewelries are constructed around that number. According to Tzigans, Man as a whole is constituted of a body which rots, a spirit which persists and an immaterial body as an interface between these two.” (Pierre Derlon; Traditions Occultes des Gitans)

... the "Spirit - Mind - Body" thing.

pueblo
8th May 2016, 10:49
Hi Everyone,

we'd like to share a text from Corrado Malanga ( Genesis 1 ) (https://alienabductionsblog.files.wordpress.com/2014/03/genesis-i-inglese.pdf), an italian professor and long time researcher of the abduction phenomena, which led him to formulate a compelling explanation of the nature of Reality, the hidden truth behind our "gods", of the Human-Alien relationship, and the importance of our Soul, the much coveted treasure that most aliens are after.

This is part of his web site (https://alienabductionsblog.wordpress.com). Some of his writings have been translated into English, as you may find in this page (https://alienabductionsblog.wordpress.com/calendario/english-2/).

An important assumption in the thread's question, is that every body has a Soul inside. Corrado Malanga (but not only) states this is not the case: several beings, including Aliens and most humans, do not have one (they may have spirit and mind), and that is the main reason why Aliens are after our Souls.

To BILL - Regarding little Mia, we'd like to know how she is doing, if her life continues as her birth seemed to promise.

Alberto and Daniela

I believe that what you are saying about 'Soulless' humans is a very real possibility...

"Through intercourse the Ruler caused new human bodies to be produced and he blew his artificial spirit into each of them." (Not the power of the Mother as he initially did with the Souls!)

The Apocryphon of John

"As we have mentioned above , not even 50% of the people have souls. Essentially, they are psychopaths with a mask of reason...Clinical psychiatrist H. Cleckley, in his work 'Mask of Sanity', describes an individual who can mimic the human personality but gives the impression that something is missing here:.. "This functioning soul-apparatus systematically reproduiuces not only samples of human logic, but also the correct emotional reactions to all different real-life stimuli. What we are dealing with is a hard-to-descry reflex-machine which perfectly mimics the human personality"
And researcher Ion Maggos continues..
..Their differences are not perceptible to the senses. Anthropoids do not have their higher (energy) centers developed and cannot evolve. In short, they have no souls. Externally though, they are stronger and more beautiful... In an organic portal (this is how he alternatively call the soulless ones) the so-called higher chakras are produced as the result of the theft of this energy from the soulful ones. This gives them the ability to simulate a soulful person. The soulful individual can see a mirror image of his/her psychological characteristics when he/she attributes soul-properties to these beings. Watch how tiring the presence of such beings is to you, even if you feel they are the most charismatic individuals you have ever met. The DNA of the two races (ie the soulful and soulless: The author of the article believes that every soul possesses a Divine Spark) has so much intermingled in the last thousands of years, that we find it inside even the same families; Your brother, your sister, your father, son or daughter; not someone in the other side of the world, or across the street, who worships a different god or has a different skin colour. Maybe, it is one or more individuals with whom you live every day of your life, and who have of course, only one reason to be where they are; to drain and disorient the soulful beings away from their esoteric journey; in other words from their escape."

Ion Maggos "Who Steals Our Souls?" Article in Avaton Magazine September 2006

Both the above quotes are taken from the book Can You Stand the Truth? The Chronicle of Man's Imprisonment: Last Call! by Angeliki Anagnostou-Kalogera

Sean
8th May 2016, 12:56
Good questions! :)

There are a lot of new arrivals these days from other planets (and astral realms, etc, for lack of a better word). Any sufficiently able spiritual being can incarnate as a human, not just a being who's been a human before.

There are quite a lot of beings who've been on and around Planet Earth for quite a while (not necessarily 'new arrivals' per se) — but haven't necessarily had bodies for a while. In previous times, there was a shortage of available bodies, and a lot more competition, but there are a lot more now!

Fantastic, Bill. I love this.

Would you feel comfortable telling us more about your friend, the "Adept"? THAT would be one hell of an interview..