PDA

View Full Version : Declaration to Create a United Earth, New and Improved

jmaf6556
29th April 2016, 05:30
Hi everyone, I’d like to share our new and improved Declaration to Create a United Earth of perfect and infinite oneness, peace, love, freedom, and happiness: https://sites.google.com/site/jmaf6556/united-earth

Mark (Star Mariner)
29th April 2016, 13:46
It's a frighteningly long 'to do list' isn't it. It puts into perspective how flawed our way of life, how idiotic our leaders, and how broken this world really is.

Lifebringer
29th April 2016, 15:05
Actually I think "humans need to have a "todon't list."

conk
29th April 2016, 17:31
Actually I think "humans need to have a "todon't list."Indeed! the To Do list can be very short.

1. Love each other
2. Do no harm to another
3. Do what you say you'll do
4. Go back to 1

cuitlahuac
30th April 2016, 04:15
Hi everyone, I’d like to share our new and improved Declaration to Create a United Earth of perfect and infinite oneness, peace, love, freedom, and happiness: https://sites.google.com/site/jmaf6556/united-earth

Can I reply?

Most of these institutions, specially United Nations, The Disclosure Project, seem to me NWO agendas to impose a One World under the Illuminati agenda. Sorry.

The source of wars and conflict is not addressed, namely, ETs, banksters and most of these organization agendas. Not looking and solving that problem will not prevent wars and conflict.

The problem with the Disclosure Project of Steven Greer is the idea that all ETs are benevolent, which is not the case.

jmaf6556
30th April 2016, 05:17
I agree with wanting to avoid an imposed, monolithic order, those references are made for the names, not necessarily for the structure of the organizations. What I'm providing is a hopefully inspiring model of how we can truly create a free and harmonious unity, that's why there's a section "Freedom", which differentiates it from a NWO.

DNA
30th April 2016, 06:01

Can I reply?

Most of these institutions, specially United Nations, The Disclosure Project, seem to me NWO agendas to impose a One World under the Illuminati agenda. Sorry.

The source of wars and conflict is not addressed, namely, ETs, banksters and most of these organization agendas. Not looking and solving that problem will not prevent wars and conflict.

The problem with the Disclosure Project of Steven Greer is the idea that all ETs are benevolent, which is not the case.

I agree with what you are saying here.
In my opinion the problem isn't Macro. Not really. We are all given the World's problems and they are so innumerable one is left with a feeling of helplessness and as well impotent . I think it better to focus on your immediate surroundings do the good you can do in your sphere of influence, in your immediate surroundings, in the micro so to speak.

CD7
30th April 2016, 20:50
ME X BILLIONS seeks to combine resources to create PARADISE....

In January of this year, over a billions dollars were raised in a multi state lotto for ONLY THREE PEOPLE. I'm trying to start a lotto FOR THE PEOPLE...TO CREATE RESOURCE BASED PARADISE so EVERYONE WINS and not just A FEW. One dollar for paradise is essentially raising "a hand" that you are IN...Please help this grow as BILLIONS cannot be stopped. In MASS we can make a difference

www.gofundme.com/mexbillions

Justplain
1st May 2016, 01:44
I really think that to have a united world we would need a completely decentralized one, where anyone who wants can live off the grid in comfort and security. That would reduce the need for central governments and their control fetishes. In order to achieve that, I think that you need tech that facilitates independence, such as zero point energy generators and 3-d printers that produce just about anything you need. Would still need the internet for cimmunication, etc. Probably wouldnt need corporations, cuz they are too self serviing and fascist and centralizing.

Also, a raising of human consciousness would help a lot too.

jmaf6556
1st May 2016, 02:17
I agree with decentralization and localization, that's what the "Freedom" section is about, the "Equality" one too is related.