PDA

View Full Version : You don’t need food to live!

Jan Rodrigo
9th April 2010, 14:08
You don’t need food to live!

Over the last few months, things in my live have
started to change
dramatically, things I have been told all my life to
be fact have been
rapidly dissolving. The one I have decided to research
and put into
practice is living without food which at the moment I
seem to need less
and less. The carvings for food are not manifesting as
frequently.
Through my research it has become very obvious that
this is not a new
thing and has been around for an extremely long time,
but I’m sure due
to the shifts in energies this is now becoming a part
of many people’s
lives. The body is becoming physically lighter even
though I have not
experienced any weight change. When I was looking into
this subject a
few talk about drawing in energy from the sun which is
quite strange
because I felt this before and put it in one of my
posts long before I
came across any information (link below), this would
explain why the
people in power are so worried about our weather.

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?406-Taking-back-control-of
-or-weather!
Also they talk about connecting to Mother Earth to
energize the body. I’
m sure there are many more techniques used which I
have not come across.
I know there are many who claim they live off light
(frequencies). There
are some that mention deprogramming yourself over
time, basically
reprogramming your belief system. But one thing I have
noticed is that I
have yet to find someone who talks about going into
yourself and drawing
the energy from the infinite within which is strange
for there is an
infinite abundance of energy there and no one
could ever take that away.
It still amazes me how many people look on the outside
for solutions to
these type of subjects and completely ignore that
which is within all of us . Maybe the people in power have made it like this.
I mean think
about it if we all realized, every key to anything we
ever need to
unlock was within us. They would be powerless and can
never take that
power away from us. It also would explain why the
system of society is
set up to revolve around the external and not
internal. Everything is on
the outside, don’t worry about inside (you). Imagine a
world without any
outside needs i.e. food, water, etc, we would be
completely free never
have to worry about money knowing you could provide
for yourself. Even
when I was researching it was extremely difficult to
get any information
from Google and this surely means it’s been governed,
or it could have
something to do with my computer skills - lol.
Any way over the next week I’m really going to put
this into practice
(with going into myself/within) and will tell everyone
on this tread how
it’s going. Also if anyone has information on this
subject it would be
great. Here are some links below that I found and a
book as well that I
have not read but it seems it’s on the same subject.

a friend told me that breatherian talk about the same
things.

All my love Jan Rodrigo

http://www.jsocf.org/hrm1.htmhttp:
http://www.rickross.com/reference/breat/breat07.html
http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=16879
http://img534.imageshack.us/img534/1155/liveoflight.jpg (http://img534.imageshack.us/i/liveoflight.jpg/)

rhythm
9th April 2010, 15:03
Great post Jan :thumb:

im getting inspired

as i packing to move

home in a few weeks time

you are keeping my spirits

up here ... so thanks for that ;)

im reading the book you show here

and im more and more sure that i will
and am eating much less ...

as i was a real foody .... :popcorn:

so now i belive that we can get all our

needs from the sun .. the earth ... and our

inner stength can feed us .... like a possitve

attitude .... and love for self ect .....

sort of seems obvious now realy ;)

love allways rhythmmmxxxxxxxxxxxxx

steve_a
9th April 2010, 15:09
Hi Jan Rodrigo,

Although it's a real good way to lose a few pounds, even a stone or so, it appears that Jasmuheen, oh wait, I mean Ellen Greve (never trust a person with a false exotic name) is a bit of a fibber. She lasted three days after a controlled experiment.

Here in Brazil a celbrity who claimed she also lived on light took a controlled experiment which also had to be cancelled on her request, also on the third day (I think her name was "Flor").

Either way, take it easy, we'll all be living this way soon. I think Bobby Sands went too far...

Best regards,

Steve

http://irregulartimes.com/index.php/archives/2007/08/01/jasmuheen-lizzy-kucinich/

[SIZE="3"][COLOR="red"]You don’t need food to live!

Over the last few months, things in my live have started to change dramatically, things I have been told all my life to be fact have been rapidly dissolving. The one I have decided to research
and put into practice is living without food which at the moment I seem to need less and less...

Solphilos
9th April 2010, 15:30
I am a true believer that food doesn't have to be necessary for survival. I learned this first hand after my first experience with the psychedelic brew Ayahuasca.

Before taking Ayahuasca, I had fasted for 2 days, as part of the preparation regimen of the experience. After the first day, hunger no longer came, and I felt so pure and clean at not having food in my body.

Under the effects of Ayahuasca, I came to understand the in a sense, all life is a grand illusion, including the desire for food. After the effects of 'huasca began to fade, I truly felt that I never wanted to eat again, and I knew whole-heartily that I didn't have to.

So, for 9 days after the experience I ate nothing. I drank a lot of water and tea, but nothing else. Even juice seemed sickening to consume because it had so much "body matter" in it.
During this entire time, I felt great! I had abundant energy, I went for my usual runs every morning, spent a lot of time in the sun, surely burning calories (of some sort?).
I learned not to speak about not eating, because the few family members I told about this thought I was insane! They got really angry with me and thought I was going to kill myself!

I lost no weight, and by all means I should have had no energy whatsoever after 9 days of no food, but despite the fact, I had plenty of energy, felt better than I had in my whole life, an illness which originally plagued me went away completely, and I even slept less at night.

But, on the tenth day someone made one of my favorite dishes in the world, and I gave in and tried a little. This ruined everything! Afterwards, I started feeling the pings of hunger in my stomach, I had to eat to get rid of this, and it was all downhill from there. I no longer felt that I could live without food, and it seemed absurd to think so, even after what I have done!

samvado
10th April 2010, 12:24
Hi Jan Rodrigo,

Although it's a real good way to lose a few pounds, even a stone or so, it appears that Jasmuheen, oh wait, I mean Ellen Greve (never trust a person with a false exotic name) is a bit of a fibber. She lasted three days after a controlled experiment.

I would have to agree on the less than sincere Jasmuheen character - but the German scientists are beyond doubt.

I was inspired by this book in 2005 that I started my first 21 day process in october 2005, did my second last year, again in October.
The first was a bit hard, mainly because as a scientist myself i had problems with the 7-day-no-liquid rule.
But I passed that too - then with anticipating the first drink after the 7 days had passed.
In my second 21 days process everything was unbelievably smooth and easy. I didnt even drink until the 8th day, I was busy reading a book and it didnt seem urgent.
After that I didnt eat for 2 month, lost some weight (but I am overweight!) and felt great. The reason i didnt do it longer had to do with a trip to paris and the fact that I really do love to eat :-)

cheers for you guys who do it ongoing, I am 100% sure it can be done!

-sam

K626
10th April 2010, 12:28
I generally do a week, 2-3 times a year, but I do drink plenty of mineral water while fasting and a littel bit of salt.

samvado
10th April 2010, 12:31
I generally do a week, 2-3 times a year, but I do drink plenty of mineral water while fasting and a littel bit of salt.

this is not fasting, fasting follows different rules. It must be a mental difference because on the body level it sure looks the same.

K626
10th April 2010, 14:11
this is not fasting, fasting follows different rules. It must be a mental difference because on the body level it sure looks the same.

How do you know what I do? :confused:

bashi
10th April 2010, 20:04
"How do you know what I do?"

Well, you said that you drink, that is not the process of initiating pranic norishment. There you do not take ANYTHING in the first week.

There is a thread on PA1 on it also: http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?p=233943

samvado
10th April 2010, 21:08
How do you know what I do? :confused:

because you said FASTING :-)

I have fasted in the past (distant past) - and done this prana thing recently. If I remember correctly I was quite hungry after 2 weeks of fasting, while i wasnt the least hungry after 2 month of prana.

samvado
10th April 2010, 21:16
(never trust a person with a false exotic name)

just curious, would SAMVADO qualify? Its not my birthname, though I use it since 30 years and 99% of my friends wouldnt know my "legal" name (the one in my passport)

quote: all generalizations are false:happy:

Ventana
10th April 2010, 22:16
Does this mean I can stop giving my 20 yr-old son grocery money?

K626
10th April 2010, 22:59
I don't need lectures on prana.

Cheers Guys

K

lisa
11th April 2010, 01:43
I have been inspired by Bashi & Sam to read up on living without food.
Going to try it in a few months.
I was quite the foodie, but my food cravings dropped substantially after a 10-day lemonade diet.
Turning vegetarian also helped.
Going without food will probably take that a notch further. :)

HORIZONS
11th April 2010, 02:46
I've heard people say they did this - but for a short while. Are there any long-timers at this food-less life style?? I can understand the short term - but eventually our 3D bodies need vitamins and minerals; protein, carbs, etc. to function in this realm. And water is a must for a body that is 78% (?) water.

K626
11th April 2010, 09:34
I've heard people say they did this - but for a short while. Are there any long-timers at this food-less life style?? I can understand the short term - but eventually our 3D bodies need vitamins and minerals; protein, carbs, etc. to function in this realm. And water is a must for a body that is 78% (?) water.

I seriously don't think it is a good idea to go without water for more than 3 days. Even to go without food for more than a week requires a certain level of fitness and mental awareness. I would be very careful. I am a little startled about that people are suggesting to go without water which IMHO is dangerous.

samvado
11th April 2010, 09:57
I seriously don't think it is a good idea to go without water for more than 3 days. Even to go without food for more than a week requires a certain level of fitness and mental awareness. I would be very careful. I am a little startled about that people are suggesting to go without water which IMHO is dangerous.

I understand you guys, I had all the same reservations, being a biologist and all. in the end the book by that german chemistry doc convinced me to try and what can i say: It was a paradigm buster. not the first in my life and hopefully not the last.

thousands of people are doing it as we speak and a few have died, so what, people die all the time, it is rediculous to blame this process for their death.

also: regarding Jasmuheens TV inspired "test" - she gives a rather differend account of the situation, but of course I you like to believe what TV tells you, be my guest ....

K626
11th April 2010, 10:05
I understand you guys, I had all the same reservations, being a biologist and all. in the end the book by that germam chemistry doc convinced me to try and what can i say: It was a paradigm buster. not the first in my life and hopefully not the last.

thousands of people are doing it as we speak and a few have died, so what, people die all the time, it is rediculous to blame this process for their death.

also: regarding Jasmuheens TV inspired "test" - she gives a rather differend account of the situation, but of course I you like to believe what TV tells you, be my guest ....

My main concern is that there are many impressionable people on these types of boards of various ages and that it is important to add a degree of warning that these processes aren't for everybody and that they should be taken with care. As for the idealism involved in such matters I have no problem with that.

LoveK

samvado
11th April 2010, 10:30
My main concern is that there are many impressionable people on these types of boards of various ages and that it is important to add a degree of warning that these processes aren't for everybody and that they should be taken with care. As for the idealism involved in such matters I have no problem with that.

LoveK

I'd even say GULLIBLE. but in this case it does not matter as it seems to work for everyone. I would not try it on kids, obviously, but upwards 18 there is no risk (I dont personally believe there is a risk with 10 but i wouldnt do it because i could not be sure they understand the process).

it IS for everybody who would follow a discussion like this. it may not be for any jack or joe out there in redneck country, but they dont run the risk to try it.
after 5 years of living on prana I dont think it has anything to do with idealism either.
we may not be able to learn to walk thru walls in this life (although some apparently can) - but this is much more practical, not only in food shortage situations, I encourage you to get the book and read it too :photo:

samvado
11th April 2010, 10:32
I have been inspired by Bashi & Sam to read up on living without food.
Going to try it in a few months.
I was quite the foodie, but my food cravings dropped substantially after a 10-day lemonade diet.
Turning vegetarian also helped.
Going without food will probably take that a notch further. :)

Attagirl!!

samvado
11th April 2010, 10:34
Does this mean I can stop giving my 20 yr-old son grocery money?

absolutely - but buy him the book first, or he may starve (or get a job)

realitycorrodes
11th April 2010, 13:36
Hey Samvado, many thanks for you information - am convinced I am a breatharian and I am near ready to do the process. I left a message on another raw food forum about this topic which I have cut and pasted below. They were poo pooing it. I am already a fruitarian with no trouble what so ever. I have been doing one day fasts easily with no food and water and have noticed that my desire for food is waning naturally. I am just waiting for an apprioprate time to do the process without having to be interrupted by the world.

I am a yogi as well so I guess that would help.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Its good to protect naive people from killing themselves.

It is good to test people in a lab who claim to be breatharian.

HRM was tested in a lab for a year if I remember correctly. He went back to food cos he was bored.

Prahlad Jani is a breatharian who apparently was tested for 10 days no food no water.

The buddha boy Ram Bahadur Bomjon from nepal has apparently being mediatating while not eating and drinking for 4 years.

Jasmuheen is a business lady and that makes me suscpicious...however she can do the fasting and the dark retreat of Mantak Chia in Thailand....to be able to do that puts her into a minority group...it may be good to keep an open mind on her even though she is not perfect.

I have met a friend who has done the 21 day process of Jasmuheen and he said it worked for him. He went back to eating cos he got bored.

I have met a yogi in india who did not eat for 6 months (but he drank water) - but as someone else mentioned the record for water fast is over a year.

Wiley Brookes should be ashamed of himself - I don't know how people like him can sleep at night?

Check out this article

Breatharianism, 'The Process' which I used. An interview with Robin Adams. By Steven Guth

http://www.kheper.net/topics/breatharian/The_Process.html

Things may not be what they seem!?

Jericho Sunfire in my opinion is genuine but hey I would like to see him prove it under lab conditions

Personal insults don't help?

I would be interested in hearing more about DR's friend who died trying to become breatharian?

Was he already a successful fruitarian? Was he spiritually minded? Did he have alot of experience in meditation?
What actually happened? Did he die after 4 days of no food or water? Sorry if these are too personal!

There are other breatharians out there... the russian lady who Jasmuheen interviews I believe has gone under lab conditions and she seems pretty genuine.

Elitom Ben Yisrael
Akhai

Michael Werner
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-464814/Professor-claims-sur...
Life from Light: Is It Possible to Live Without Food? a Scientist Reports on His Experiences (Paperback)
~ Michael Werner (Author)

Mony Vital
A Breatharian Speaks Out
http://www.librarising.com/health/monyvital.html

Keep the mind Open - but question everything ...that's my last 2 cents worth.

Peace my brothers and sisters[COLOR="Silver"]

---------- Post added at 23:36 ---------- Previous post was at 23:35 ----------

Perplex
11th April 2010, 14:21
Well since there are enough genuine examples to prove this as possible, I guess there is no doubt anybody could do it. But still, under the current circumstances and collective level of evolution, understanding etc of the entire humanity, I'd say it would be very hard for most of the people who tried it, if not impossible for some week minded souls. Ofcourse we live in the universe of infinite possibilities, so theoretically anything you have in Mind can become possible, but that still doesn't mean you have to suicide trying.. :)

Love and peace

Jacqui D
11th April 2010, 14:47
I actually believe we can not live indefinitely without food and water whilst in this 3d body, but i do believe there are some who can and have done this sort of thing are they different to the rest of us yes!
I have heard many stories but i am not sure if they are true or not the idea of being able to do something like this would mean the body would start decaying surely it needs nourishment we can all go with out food for a while but we need water for sure.
I am vegetarian, i also have a lactose intolerance so i have cut out many dairy products over the years and have managed to keep to a fairly lean diet, sadly without losing weight which when i think years ago weight would literally drop off (Middle age spread syndrome now) sigh!! but what i have felt some nights when i lay in bed a type of shrinking feeling i can actually feel my body shrinking, this is hard to explain i almost feel the inner me shrinking within the frame work weird!!! probably another age thing not sure.
Jan i would say take it slowly when you do this stuff remember the body still needs certain nutrients it can go into shock if you start suddenly dropping your food intake, sugar levels drop and you could have some strange feelings and fainting fits.
These ones who are living off sun light etc have been practising this for years i would not suggest for anyone to do this unless they really know what they are doing.
We will all become light bodies soon anyway take a healthy diet live your life cleanly and take food lightly.
Until you leave this 3d density i don't think giving up food would be a good idea.
All the natural connections to earth's core has been severed yes the originals one did live like this but the on going programming has left us in this state of existance.
I do draw energies from Mother Earth though, i also give it back.

---------- Post added at 15:47 ---------- Previous post was at 15:46 ----------

I actually believe we can not live indefinitely without food and water whilst in this 3d body, but i do believe there are some who can and have done this sort of thing are they different to the rest of us yes!
I have heard many stories but i am not sure if they are true or not the idea of being able to do something like this would mean the body would start decaying surely it needs nourishment we can all go with out food for a while but we need water for sure.
I am vegetarian, i also have a lactose intolerance so i have cut out many dairy products over the years and have managed to keep to a fairly lean diet, sadly without losing weight which when i think years ago weight would literally drop off (Middle age spread syndrome now) sigh!! but what i have felt some nights when i lay in bed a type of shrinking feeling i can actually feel my body shrinking, this is hard to explain i almost feel the inner me shrinking within the frame work weird!!! probably another age thing not sure.
Jan i would say take it slowly when you do this stuff remember the body still needs certain nutrients it can go into shock if you start suddenly dropping your food intake, sugar levels drop and you could have some strange feelings and fainting fits.
These ones who are living off sun light etc have been practising this for years i would not suggest for anyone to do this unless they really know what they are doing.
We will all become light bodies soon anyway take a healthy diet live your life cleanly and take food lightly.
Until you leave this 3d density i don't think giving up food would be a good idea.
All the natural connections to earth's core has been severed yes the originals one did live like this but the on going programming has left us in this state of existance.
I do draw energies from Mother Earth though, i also give it back.

samvado
11th April 2010, 15:26
, but that still doesn't mean you have to suicide trying.. :)

I have never experienced hunger when not eating after I did the 21 days - but I would ASUME that the body, if the procedure didnt cut, would generate real hunger and that would be a surefire sign to eat again. I would NEVER advise anybody not to eat when he feels real hunger (as opposed to appetite), 21 days or not.

annemirri
12th April 2010, 11:52
I
I am 100% sure it can be done!

I believe that do.
A good webpage http://www.breatharian.info/

gives explanation to religious, open minded, esoteric and scientific oriented persons.

"Contrary to claims and information spread by the mass media and some people,
inedia, breatharianism, life without eating is

only a step on the way of expanding the Consciousness sphere that one lives in."
-

"Permanent non-eating, inedia or breatharianism are states which usually appear as a side effect of expanding one's sphere of the Consciousness. However there are also many cases that this state happened unexpectedly and lasted for months or years."

-
"A person who by force tries to refrain from eating can't be called an inediate or breatharian. "

"Such action, if prolonged, is harmful to the body and can lead to death.
Fasting and starvation diet are different subjects the inedia, breatharianism and non-eating."

a.

Jan Rodrigo
12th April 2010, 12:11
this is not fact ,im feeling it's about reprograming your self for all or lives we have been told to eat every day , every time i see my friends and say im not eating as much any more or not at all some days .There reaction is you have to eat to live, this is there programing we have to try to not listen to any one or thing on the out side . so some time s it takes a little time to condtion your mind and body . I surpose if you just don't force things and go with what you feel your soul well become your guide and im sure we are getting Prepared to shift in to a lighter exsistence I mean what do you all feel about this ,is this truth
all my love jan

HORIZONS
12th April 2010, 12:13
I believe that do.
A good webpage http://www.breatharian.info/

gives explanation to religious, open minded, esoteric and scientific oriented persons.

"Contrary to claims and information spread by the mass media and some people,
inedia, breatharianism, life without eating is

only a step on the way of expanding the Consciousness sphere that one lives in."
-

"Permanent non-eating, inedia or breatharianism are states which usually appear as a side effect of expanding one's sphere of the Consciousness. However there are also many cases that this state happened unexpectedly and lasted for months or years."

-
"A person who by force tries to refrain from eating can't be called an inediate or breatharian. "

"Such action, if prolonged, is harmful to the body and can lead to death.
Fasting and starvation diet are different subjects the inedia, breatharianism and non-eating."

a.

Good points!! I can understand non-eating as an effect of an expanded state of consciousness - but to set out to not eat (other than a fast) because one wants to try it as a "lifestyle" I cannot see/understand as a good idea.

samvado
12th April 2010, 12:29
Good points!! I can understand non-eating as an effect of an expanded state of consciousness - but to set out to not eat (other than a fast) because one wants to try it as a "lifestyle" I cannot see/understand as a good idea.

that breatharian.info site is NOT a breatharian site, it is more a sceptics site with a few niceties mixed in. All real breatharians I know who actually have lived years without solid food would not phrase whatever that guy is saying.

I state again: any regular guy can become that. you need to follow the 21 day instructions. Its a fail-save thing because if it DOES NOT WORK you WILL BE HUNGRY.
and then EAT. Nothing more to SAY really, now get going DOING. Find out for yourself. there is limited use in regurgitating others opinions. Take heart!

If you can do it for a 6 month period you know it works because by that time you have crossed all "accepted beliefs" about how long humans can last without food.
In fact if you dont drink for the prescribed 7 days and are not extremely thirsty at the 8th you already have done that. I have done it, so can you.

HORIZONS
12th April 2010, 12:34
this is not fact ,im feeling it's about reprograming your self for all or lives we have been told to eat every day , every time i see my friends and say im not eating as much any more or not at all some days .There reaction is you have to eat to live, this is there programing we have to try to not listen to any one or thing on the out side . so some time s it takes a little time to condtion your mind and body . I surpose if you just don't force things and go with what you feel your soul well become your guide and im sure we are getting Prepared to shift in to a lighter exsistence I mean what do you all feel about this ,is this truth
all my love jan

I think you are correct: People will not understand where you are coming from. I agree that we do not need nearly the amount of food we consume - this has been programed into us that we NEED three big meals a day plus snacks in order to be healthy. It is an epidemic in the US with all the "all-you-can-eat" restaurants, not to mention the large portions/serving size of most food services. We are hammered with "more is better" on every level - esp food. From the time we are small children we are told we have to eat according to someone else's standards. Children are told "eat everything on your plate, do you know how many starving people there are...?" Guilt is a weapon to force us to eat even when we do not want to. I have lost the desire for as much food as I was accustomed to, and my desire to go out to eat is no longer there - I just feel (what my body tells me) I need a small amount of healthy food, and I enjoy the occasional snack or dessert as a treat. If I were to go non-eating it would have to be because of a shift in consciousness, not because I want to or was told about it and it sounds like a good idea. To each their own - but make sure it is "your own" and not a program of another.

HORIZONS
12th April 2010, 12:46
that breatharian.info site is NOT a breatharian site, it is more a sceptics site with a few niceties mixed in. All real breatharians I know who actually have lived years without solid food would not phrase whatever that guy is saying.

I state again: any regular guy can become that. you need to follow the 21 day instructions. Its a fail-save thing because if it DOES NOT WORK you WILL BE HUNGRY.
and then EAT. Nothing more to SAY really, now get going DOING. Find out for yourself. there is limited use in regurgitating others opinions. Take heart!

If you can do it for a 6 month period you know it works because by that time you have crossed all "accepted beliefs" about how long humans can last without food.
In fact if you dont drink for the prescribed 7 days and are not extremely thirsty at the 8th you already have done that. I have done it, so can you.

Sam, If I may inquire as to why you do not continue to practice the breatharian lifestyle? It is not that I doubt that it can be done - as I am sure you assessment is valid - but is it a "good" practice to incorporate in ones life without being fully aware and guided into such a spiritual practice, if one is not truly guided into it?

samvado
12th April 2010, 12:55
Sam, If I may inquire as to why you do not continue to practice the breatharian lifestyle? It is not that I doubt that it can be done - as I am sure you assessment is valid - but is it a "good" practice to incorporate in ones life without being fully aware and guided into such a spiritual practice, if one is not truly guided into it?

I like food, and 2 month without food and not hungry kind of proved it to me (although this is NOT a scientific test).

this is a BILD article about one guy who did not eat for a long time:
http://www.lichtnahrung.net/bilder/Bild-Zeitung.Seite.3.vom.2003.12.01.mini.jpg

and here:
http://www.lichtnahrung.net/bilder/Bild-Zeitung.Seite.3.vom.2003.12.03.mini.jpg

truthseekerdan
12th April 2010, 16:35
I like food, and 2 month without food and not hungry kind of proved it to me (although this is NOT a scientific test).

this is a BILD article about one guy who did not eat for a long time:

Sam can we have a little translation since not many here speak german. Dankeschon. :)

Peace of Mind
12th April 2010, 16:51
All we really need is sunlight and water. Just like a tree. A tree and plants gets their power the same way. If they ate thru the roots…why isn’t the ground around the roots drawn up or disturbed? IMO, Roots are just anchors to hold the tree/plant in place.

Peace

samvado
12th April 2010, 17:15
All we really need is sunlight and water. Just like a tree. A tree and plants gets their power the same way. If they ate thru the roots…why isn’t the ground around the roots drawn up or disturbed? IMO, Roots are just anchors to hold the tree/plant in place.

Peace

if you ask me:

no way josé - plants cant do it.
if you dont feed it it dies.
it is a consciousness function - it needs our kind of consciousness.

---------- Post added at 19:15 ---------- Previous post was at 19:14 ----------

Sam can we have a little translation since not many here speak german. Dankeschon. :)

its not really important, the guys hasnt eaten , the doctors says its impossible, you decide whos telling the truth.
remarkable is that it has been reportet (there was one more about the swiss guy but i cant find it)

annemirri
12th April 2010, 19:17
After that I didnt eat for 2 month, lost some weight (but I am overweight!) and felt great.

Sam,
I think that this is the main point here, you lost some weight,
as
if you tap into prana, chi, life energy, sunsystem to draw nourishment from,
you maintain the same weight.

So, I suppose that you were just fasting, being overweight you had "secret fatchambers"
in your body to burn for energy.

People whose body mass index is very low cannot survive (or fast) such a long time,
or if they could, there wouldn't be any hunger in the world, think about many African countries...

So, there must also be that spiritual or conciousness aspect involved.

a.

samvado
12th April 2010, 19:32
Sam,
I think that this is the main point here, you lost some weight,
as
if you tap into prana, chi, life energy, sunsystem to draw nourishment from,
you maintain the same weight.

So, I suppose that you were just fasting, being overweight you had "secret fatchambers"
in your body to burn for energy.

People whose body mass index is very low cannot survive (or fast) such a long time,
or if they could, there wouldn't be any hunger in the world, think about many African countries...

So, there must also be that spiritual or conciousness aspect involved.

a.

it seems quite pointless to continue arguing at this point.
if I ever get to do it for a year I will consider it 100% proof to myself, but you still would have to believe it.
as I said I have no doubt it will work - I cannot prove it to anyone, but the circumstantial evidence is pointing towards this too.
read the book, then we can argue on if you want.

bashi
13th April 2010, 18:35
sam, are you a vegetarian ?

samvado
13th April 2010, 18:36
sam, are you a vegetarian ?

since 32 years

annemirri
13th April 2010, 18:39
it seems quite pointless to continue arguing at this point.
if I ever get to do it for a year I will consider it 100% proof to myself, but you still would have to believe it.
as I said I have no doubt it will work - I cannot prove it to anyone, but the circumstantial evidence is pointing towards this too.
read the book, then we can argue on if you want.

There is no need to argue about anything,
as I wrote it is possible to live without physical food.

There are many stories of spiritual Masters who have never been seen eating.
( in Europe, for example St German, or Master R, only ate small seeds.)

and why cannot you Sam face the fact that

YOU ARE AN EXTRAORDINARY PERSON and extraordinary people do extraordinary things.
You have the willpower, and belief needed to do it.

I would be more surprised if you won't make a year without eating.

Love,
a.

bashi
13th April 2010, 18:43
i am on 26 years, soon i will overtake you..

samvado
13th April 2010, 18:47
i am on 26 years, soon i will overtake you..

try as you might - only over my dead body ...!!!

or maybe as a breatharian I am not a veggy anymore - so you HAVE a chance ... if I ever muster the willpower

Jan Rodrigo
14th April 2010, 23:12
Or though I have not manage to cut food or water out completely iv have gone down to nearly nothing . For me this is a vast improvement im living on a little meal a day and green tea . For some one who loved he’s food And had have programming in this area it’s a miracle , I mean I use to live to eat not eat to live lol. Now when I am eating im getting stomach craps and feel very tried so my body’s rejecting things when I don’t eat I feel great , I think a lot is mental .

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Or though I have not manage to cut food or water out completely iv have gone down to nearly nothing . For me this is a vast improvement im living on a little meal a day and green tea . For some one who loved he’s food And had heavy programming in this area it’s a miracle , I mean I use to live to eat not eat to live lol. Now when I am eating im getting stomach craps and feel very tried so my body’s rejecting things when I don’t eat I feel great , I think a lot is mental .

TraineeHuman
15th April 2010, 05:21
What worries me is that many people try fasting or even breatharianism without preparing themselves for it the right way. There is no quicker way I know of for a person to send themselves insane (and be diagnosed as such) than through indiscriminate fasting. Fasting really is a shock to the body-mind. It makes anybody temporarily very psychic, and living perhaps more in 4d than 3D. But do you know how to stay balanced and grounded? If you don't, how do you know its effect isn't to make you unbalanced emotionally?

mmfk
23rd April 2010, 17:13
I've read Werner's book and found it very well written - at least as seen from my inexperienced view
and I've just started with Jasmuheen's Living on Light.
would anyone else care to share personal experiences (I know, that's the usual question I tend to ask, whatever the topic) with not eating or drinking and views on books in this area? I'd appreciate it a lot!

lisa
23rd April 2010, 20:57
... views on books in this area?
"Life Style Without Food" (http://niejedzenie.info/english/text/lswf.pdf) is an incredibly good book (recommended by TheRebel and pedro in PA1).

samvado
23rd April 2010, 21:57
"Life Style Without Food" (http://niejedzenie.info/english/text/lswf.pdf) is an incredibly good book (recommended by TheRebel and pedro in PA1).

Nice !! I only went thru the TOC, then put it on my read-next list.

samvado
23rd April 2010, 22:00
I've read Werner's book and found it very well written - at least as seen from my inexperienced view
and I've just started with Jasmuheen's Living on Light.
would anyone else care to share personal experiences (I know, that's the usual question I tend to ask, whatever the topic) with not eating or drinking and views on books in this area? I'd appreciate it a lot!

Pitty you cant understand the guy in german, his lectures are very humorus, even better than his book.
He's a total regular guy, as normal as they come.

I never liked Jasmuheen much, she's such a trip - but in English .. <bg>

greybeard
23rd April 2010, 22:16
I was interested in the subject at the hight of Jasmuheen's popularity.
I am sure that it is true that people do live without food.
There was a program done years back about Jasmuheen and it exposed her as not being true to her teaching -- in other words she snacked.
Im not saying the expose was valid for many are biased.
Im inclined to think that no amount of technique will get you to the point of living without food.
I think it comes about as a natural part of evolving spiritually.
Some are fore runners in our civilization and what is possible for one becomes possible for many but that can take time.
Not saying im right but thats my thoughts on an interesting subject.
Chris

Solphilos
23rd April 2010, 22:42
Im inclined to think that no amount of technique will get you to the point of living without food.
I think it comes about as a natural part of evolving spiritually.
Some are fore runners in our civilization and what is possible for one becomes possible for many but that can take time.

Chris

I agree with you here 110 percent. I became interested in the subject of life without food shortly after going vegan, and through all of the effort my body could not do it.
Years later, after several trips to Peru and several Ayahuasca sessions, I became aware that food was not necessary and became able to fast for long periods of time, and I am certain that had I not given in social conditioning, I could have continued permanently.

It truly does seem to be a by-product or natural side-effect of spiritual evolution, and not something that has to be sought out as an end in itself.
I've also noticed, in my roller-coaster ups and downs of spiritual consciousness, that when I'm at the peak of my awareness, I have no problem fasting for long periods. But when I go through my "down" periods of just feeling human and not very spiritual, I have a very hard time going with out food.

mmfk
24th April 2010, 06:26

thanks, I'll definitely look into it!

Rimbaud
20th May 2010, 22:35
Dear Jan,

I'm sorry but I find your comments to be highly misleading and dangerous to the health of anyone who reads your dubious statistics. back in the early Eighties I was a male model in NewYork and stayed skinny in order to wear beachwear and suits..I don't want to labour the point but in order to stay "slim" I didn't even swallow my own spit, thinking that it was calorific and would make me gain weight. I'm 6'3" and I ended up weighing six stone and nearly died.

Human beings need fuel to live and what you are espousing is a highly dangerous regime. I know all the thrills of total fast..the highs of starvation...but when your hair starts to fall out and your teeth become loose; then that is simply wrong.

Jan, starve yourself if you must, but please don't encourage others to follow your example.

Rimbaud

Jan Rodrigo
20th May 2010, 22:54
Dear Jan,

I'm sorry but I find your comments to be highly misleading and dangerous to the health of anyone who reads your dubious statistics. back in the early Eighties I was a male model in NewYork and stayed skinny in order to wear beachwear and suits..I don't want to labour the point but in order to stay "slim" I didn't even swallow my own spit, thinking that it was calorific and would make me gain weight. I'm 6'3" and I ended up weighing six stone and nearly died.

Human beings need fuel to live and what you are espousing is a highly dangerous regime. I know all the thrills of total fast..the highs of starvation...but when your hair starts to fall out and your teeth become loose; then that is simply wrong.

Jan, starve yourself if you must, but please don't encourage others to follow your example.

Rimbaud

ok rimbaud i am not saying this is for every one , and if you are hungry eat ,some people are ready for this some are not your body tells you , nothing is forced if your hair and teeth start fulling out comen sense well tell you that you have gone to far , there are people i no who do not eat the reaglure amount and look more health than most but as i said it is not for every one. but thank u for your ideas
love jan

Rimbaud
8th June 2010, 00:02
Jan,

Starvation is a simple physiological reality! it has a cause and an end..and that end is death! As an ex anorixic / bullemic male, I have gone through the agony of losing half of my body weight and then trying to regain it without looking grotesque. I had no muscle tone; my arms and legs looked like horrible sticks, and I couldn't take my shirt off in public because when folk looked at my ribcage, they were horrified.

Jan, what worries me is that some vulnrable kids are probably looking at what you have written here and are now not eating. A growing child doesn't exist on air Jan! they'll end up with ricketts and God knows what else. If you're going to write this kind of stuff, then please include a disclaimer..or else I'l have to report you to a moderator. I'm sorry, but I feel very strongly about this.

Rimbaud

Wood
8th June 2010, 00:08
A growing child doesn't exist on air Jan!

Not on air but on energy from his/her own consciousness. I believe this is entirely possible but the skill has to be developed through meditation. It has to feel right, and people should never feel weak or ill or anything bad. If that happens it means the body still needs food IMO.

So my message to kids and anyone else is: do not starve yourselves, but meditate, meditate, meditate. Feel you are able to do anything, you are able to be anything, feel love, feel truth, feel free. And forget fear! Everything else will follow.

Rimbaud
8th June 2010, 21:35
Wonderful words Wood,

Why don't you go and tell that to the kids on drips in hospitals whilst their bodies are digesting themselves? We're not talking about fasting here, we're talking about starvation, I simply can't understand why a person such as you would encourage others to self murder...Anorexia is a horribly long and drawn out form of suicide and it really doesn't help anyone for you to propose it as a kind of lifestyle option.

Rimbaud

greybeard
8th June 2010, 22:04
This moment in time we definitely need food Rimbaud and my heart goes out to you and its great that you overcame the illness.
Its an addiction.

Having been through Alcoholism I can say talking about is one thing, experiencing another.
With out AA I would not have survived and my weight fell to roughly the same as yours. I stopped eating and survived on whisky.
That was then this is NOW, but If I took one drink it would start the compulsion again.

In fairness to Wood he said

" So my message to kids and anyone else is: do not starve yourselves, but meditate, meditate, meditate. Feel you are able to do anything, you are able to be anything, feel love, feel truth, feel free. And forget fear! Everything else will follow. "

So he is advocating eating and releasing fear.

Love Chris

Manifestor
8th June 2010, 22:11
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/dQPCYENnubU&hl=de_DE&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/dQPCYENnubU&hl=de_DE&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ewoDVPCLnt0&hl=de_DE&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ewoDVPCLnt0&hl=de_DE&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/FGF7EY2Ucm8&hl=de_DE&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/FGF7EY2Ucm8&hl=de_DE&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Rimbaud
10th June 2010, 23:36
Thanks Greybeard for your kind comments...and amazing congrats for being sober! ..I haven't got over that one yet! it's not the glass of Scotch that bothers me..it's the rest of the bottle that follows!.. I can go weeks and weeks without a drop..but if Ihave a taste, then it's "curtains" for me and I'll drink till my brain explodes!

To go back to Woods statement...I retract what I said in my last post! I honestly thought that he was saying to kids to starve and meditate and obviously misread his comments...so sorry "Wood" I retract my earlier critique. As an ex soldier I don't know how to meditate..I've tried many many times and end up laughing at myself for trying...I gues I simply don't have the peace of mind that we all desire.

@ Manifestor..A wonderful example of a Hindu Holy man on his last legs, but it still doesn't convince me that a human being can survive without nourishment..I knowthat they can't.

God Bless Greybeard; and thanks for your wacky post Manifestor

Rimbaud

greybeard
11th June 2010, 04:45
Good morning Rimbaud
Thanks
People have the wrong idea about meditating as they expect some grand result.
Could I suggest this open eye meditation.
Go down to the park sit on a bench and just focus on one thing without mental labeling,
I like ducks or swans,
After a while the mind goes silent without forcing, peace ensues.
It might take several visits but it will happen.
It is a mazing how much the mind will register when there is no internal dialogue.
You are totally present enjoying the moment.
Quite a few in AA had a problem binge drinking.
You might consider going to an open meeting.
Most meetings are filled with happy people enjoying humor and true friendhip.
Regards Chris

12th June 2010, 06:22
As others have stated before me, this is a VERY dangerous thread and idea to be promoting...

I've been vegan for 5 years for animal rights purposes, but I could never ever promote such beliefs as those which I'm seeing here. Common sense prevails.

Jan Rodrigo
12th June 2010, 11:00
as i have said before THIS IS NOT FOR EVERY ONE im just letting people no that when time is right a person can disconntect for the illsions of the world . are true self well feed on sun light and air there well be no need to eat or drink but im not telling people to stop or force you sel in any way to stop this things it well just happen by the way if you do not understand what im saying then it is ovously not for you , im just giving an insight in to what we are Capable of and what some people have manage to do, believe me this is the future FOR SOME weather you like it or understand it some things are just ment to be . It is just some thing that is going to happen . NEVER FORCE ANY THING just go with what you feel
love to you all

Gita
12th June 2010, 11:18
I think it’s a great thread Jan – so many possibilities. There is loads of info on breatherians which also happens to be an ancient practice and people are documented to be practicing it today. As you said it’s not for everyone but darn good info. :wink:

Wood
12th June 2010, 12:47
To go back to Woods statement...I retract what I said in my last post! I honestly thought that he was saying to kids to starve and meditate and obviously misread his comments...so sorry "Wood" I retract my earlier critique. As an ex soldier I don't know how to meditate..I've tried many many times and end up laughing at myself for trying...I gues I simply don't have the peace of mind that we all desire.
Rimbaud

No worries Rimbaud. I think nobody in the forum wants to misguide people to death... The objective of living without food is to feel better, so feeling weak or ill while trying to do this is a clear sign the body still needs food.
I recommend you the free book "Life Style Without Food" (http://niejedzenie.info/english/text/lswf.pdf) that Lisa posted earlier in the thread. It is very comprehensive. For example, it mentions you should get rid of other addictions before (like drinking or smoking) since food is a much stronger addiction. Also, people should only try this if they feel it will work. Our intuition (but not our intellect full of fears) knows what is good/possible for us.

I do not think it is "all or nothing". I believe it is possible to go through stages where someone eats less and less while getting fed more and more from inner energy. The book even mentions we have four sources of energy, and that we can be fed in different amounts from each source: food, sun (through eyes and skin), prana (vital energy around, inhaled with air) and true inner energy through the pineal gland.

Regarding meditation, there are plenty of resources (even youtube videos) to learn how to do it. It might be difficult to silence your thoughts the first times you try, but it gets easier with practise. Laughing is usually good, but laughing at oneself after failure to stop further attempts is a way of undermining oneself, IMHO.

omshanti2
12th June 2010, 13:27
I like many, believe the mind can overcome matter, as the mind/consciousnes is a marvelous thing, but it is like jan and others have responsibly pointed out, to do this would take years of variouse practicese's, in addition, being responsible includes knowing ones own mind/body/spirit to begin with (knowing your own limitations/listening to the inner voice).

As for some becoming ill and dieing whilst attempting this practice, this is very sad, however, the key word here is responsibility, and as everyone is unique, whereas one may fail, another may achieve, could this be due to the state of mind/consciousness to begin with? who knows, its just a thought!.

Rimbaud
15th June 2010, 22:45
I'm just going to shut up here, as in my miliatary service I've seen the results of starvation, whithout the middle class option of fasting for a few days and these comments are making me angry. I'm worried about the kids reading this who need no encouragement to stop eating. I stopped as I've sad previously, and nearly died as a result. I've no problem with the idea of adults making a life choice regarding this issue; but please bear in mind that there might be some youngsters here who are having problems that require a bit more than a meditative regime.

ATB Rimbaud